Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"She was in the motel room with Rebecca Stanton."

"How do you know that? How do you know about Rebecca?"

"Relax. We know you're a decent guy. Which is remarkable considering your mom was an addict before she was murdered and you dad is in San Quentin for armed robbery. Kudos to your Uncle Felix and Aunt Selma for taking you in and setting you straight. Whatever is hidden in your juvie record stayed there. You're not that kid anymore."

"Jesus," he said under his breath.

"Indeed. It's because you're a successful entrepreneur, reinvesting in your old community like Sasha's salon and your Uncle's hotel that I believe you to be an honorable guy... fucking other men's wives notwithstanding. You're not making them do it, but you are making it seem enticing. And up until this Vegas thing, I'd say Alex was on board. But then we realized we were being tracked."

"Oh, that. Look, all I did was put an app on Christina's phone when she wasn't looking. It was innocent, Maggie. I only used it so I'd know where she was so I'd know it would be safe to use the Lush vibrator on her. I didn't want her to have an accident."

"That's very noble of you. And I appreciate your coming clean on the app... we didn't know that."

"You didn't? Then what do you mean by tracking?"

"Again, I get it. You're into fucking hotwives. You're just having some fun with them. So imagine our surprise when we found GPS trackers on Christina's SUV. And Alex's car. And MY car."

"Wha!? That can't be true."

"Really? Let me ask you something. The night you showed up at the shoe store at the exact same time I'm there with Christina's daughter. Who told you to go there?"

"Shit. Brandi."

"And you thought that was just a random coincidence? We found the trackers, dusted one of them for prints, and ran them. They come back with the name Jamie Lee Brandel. Trust me, her school and arrest record as a kid is... eye opening. I'll start with her being molested repeatedly by her father and leave it at that. But her juvenile records weren't sealed like yours, and her school nurse took meticulously detailed notes. We know all about her. But the most interesting thing to come out of that besides her disappearing from there and somehow becoming Brandi Gardner at UCSB, is that the fingerprints that led us to her real identity were also lifted at the scene of an accident heroin overdose in Las Vegas. Do you believe that's a coincidence too, like you and I being in the same shoe store?"

There was silence. She could hear his car moving. She wasn't so sure she couldn't hear his brain spinning as well. She let him have a few seconds to process what she was saying. Then she'd had enough.

"Gerard?"

"Yes."

"She's not who you think she is."

"I'm beginning to see that."

"I'm sorry. I really am. But I've been taking care of two kids this week, trying to shield them from how serious this might be. Brandi's file says she was suspected of being a heroin user in high school. She attempted suicide because of what her father did to her. She's married... well, legally anyway, to a man she torments because he was cursed with a small dick. It's twisted. She's got some serious psychological issues, and a woman I love... that I know you care about, is mixed up in the middle of this. That they're in Vegas together is an issue. Both Sasha and Spike freaked out when they were told that."

"You've talked to Sasha?"

"We've talked to whoever we've had to. I can't chance something happening to Christina. Look, for all I know, they're just having a naughty time. But with what I do know, that's not a thing I can just hope for. I've got to make sure."

"Wh... what can I do to help, Maggie? I mean that sincerely."

"I've got three people on Vegas. Two are undercover. Billy is there, waiting in the wings. We've got a plan, but I don't know if it's going to work. I really don't."

"I can be there tomorrow morning. I just need some sleep. Although I'm not sure I'm going to be getting any now."

"Let me see what Kalinda tells me in the morning. If we need you to go, I promise I won't be too proud to ask. I honestly don't believe you're involved with this. The fact that you were that upset about not being able to fly there tonight says a lot. It didn't have anything to do with her being a hotwife. I could tell you were upset about something else."

"Brandi didn't tell me about the cancellation. She let me go to the airport and waste my time. And the flight was full, so I couldn't get a ticket. I think she knew that. And she knew I wouldn't drive there tonight."

"She's been lying to you, likely forever. The fact that she has a secret marriage should tell you that."

"Are you sure. Really sure?"

"Billy flew to San Francisco yesterday afternoon. He met him. I'm not going to go into it, but yeah. I'm sure. He's a pilot. Owns his own plane. He flies down here every other weekend. And she calls him Scarlett and treats him like it. It's fucked up."

"I've heard enough. Tell Alex I'm willing to do whatever I need to. Look, I love Brandi. I'm going to struggle with this. But you're right. I really care about Christina. I'm miffed that I haven't been with her this week. And I'm never going to forgive myself if something happens to her. We can't let that happen."

"Trust me, we're not going to. I'll call you tomorrow. It'll probably be on my phone, so answer it."

"I will. I promise."

"We might really need your help, Gerard. There are two kids that want their mom home. I know Christina wants the hotwife life you've given her. Believe it or not. Alex still wants it too. But this isn't what I think either of them signed up for."

"It's not. That's on me. I trusted Brandi when I knew she was going too far. I'm not going to go into all of that, but I'm going to be there for Christina if you say your friend needs me."

"That's good to know. I'll let Alex know we talked."

"Okay. And I'm sorry."

"Let's not be sorry. Let's be honest with each other about what's going on and fix this."

"You're right. Goodnight, Maggie."

"Goodnight, Gerard. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning."

"Okay."

She went back into the house, climbing the stairs. When she reached the top, she couldn't help but smile wickedly. Alex's purplish cock was straining, the oil she'd applied to his body looking sexy in the red glow of the lights she'd installed in her bedroom. There was pre-cum pooling beneath his throbbing shaft. Every once in a while it would flinch, and more would leak out. She captured that on her phone, both in pictures and video. It made her pussy leak as well.

She resumed her sweet torture, having not bothered to worry about how long the delay had been. For all Alex knew she'd been there all the time and it was just part of the punishment. His whimpers and whines went unnoticed because she hadn't been in the room. Changing her tactics, she would bring him to that precarious edge again, but instead using the crop, she went with fire and ice. She'd either use an ice cube, on his balls or nipples... even his feet. Or, she'd drip hot candle wax onto his torso. Both methods brought with them an immediate visceral reaction. He'd howl and buck, his pending orgasm postponed by his body dealing with a different stimuli.

After another half-hour of edging, she could tell he was beginning to tire. The time had come to let him cum. She began jacking him slowly, her hand barely touching his slickened shaft. He'd twitch and she'd back off, but in the process she was bringing him ever closer. Finally he started to spurt, and she stopped, ruining his orgasm.

His cock flopped about, trying to find stimulation. Instead he shot off just four blasts... about half his usual. Once she was sure he was done and the sensations had subsided, she took it into hand and repeated the process. Another minute later she was letting go, and his cum rocketed from the head. But just twice before dribbling. He started trying to kick his legs in frustration, and that only made her laugh. She was able to do the same thing a third and forth time, his balls working to empty their load but with no real release.

Convinced that he was drained, but his cock still rock hard because of the ball strap and cock rings, she climbed on the bed and joined him. Straddling his body, she shank her pussy over the head and dropped her weight on him, impaling herself on his mighty shaft.

Riding him steadily, she arched her back to increase the pressure. His prick was like granite, and pulling it back like she was created a spring-like effect... like a mousetrap being cocked. That force against her clit made her shiver. It was incredible how turned on she could become doing nasty things to a man, or woman, in a controlled bondage scene. It was as if the torment she was dishing out was being done to herself. She was so worked up she started cumming on his thickness.

He was building up to another one himself. It was going to be a while, but he knew Maggie wasn't satiated. She'd increased her pace. Her hands going to his thighs as she bent back farther, he wondered if she was trying to break off his manhood. Thrusting her hips up and down with an efficiency that defied the position she was in, she came a second time, actually squirting on his abdomen and chest.

Flipping her torso forward, eschewing the friction she'd been creating in favor of all out speed, she worked her thighs like a jockey on a thoroughbred in a stakes race. Then she switched on the vibrator in the butt plug full force, which brought about a reaction like he was a wild bronco instead, trying to throw her. Her dug her nails into his chest to settle him down and she kept riding him hard.

She came one last time, her melodic mewls lost on him. He wasn't far behind, her magical walls milking him as he finally got to have the orgasm he'd been hoping for. Unfortunately for him she didn't stop fucking. The friction against the overstimulated head of his cock was the worst torture he'd been subjected to. He finally got to cum to completion, and it was ruined on the other side of it. She was making a mess of their coupling, his cum frothing like foam, seeping out of her as she continued her torrid pace. She went three minutes. Then six. Before he knew it the tingling needles on his shaft turned back to pleasure again. When she sensed that, she pulled up, his cock still rigid and pulsing.

She contemplated just stopping. But she loved him. Instead she released him from the straps that bound his extremities. She wouldn't let him take off anything on his head. The blindfold, ball gag and headphones remained. Yet she was still able to communicate with him, by rubbing her ass against his cock when he rolled over. It was difficult because he was slipping, his body sliding against the rubber sheet because of the oil. But he eventually got behind her to fuck her doggystyle. She fed his cock into her ass, and once he grabbed her hips and bucked into her, he started humping her like a crazed dog. That had her turning on the vibrator in the plug again.

He growled in his chest when he eventually emptied into her ass. Collapsing on top of her, he removed the blindfold and headphones as he caught his breath. She could feel the vibrations from the butt plug humming in his ass through his shaft, still buried in hers. She hummed along with it.

"Do you want me to turn that off," she asked.

He had to work to remove the gag, tossing it onto the floor. "Are you expecting me to fuck you again?"

"Hopeful. Not expecting."

"Then leave it on."

"I said I'm not expecting you to."

"I know. But you are hopeful, and I never want to disappoint that faith you have in me."

"God I've fallen so much in love with you."

"And I've fallen for you, my Mistress."

1...345678