Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi was stunned by what she was hearing. She wasn't fully aware of Christina's degree in economics, or that she too had graduated at the top of her class. She understood the laws of supply and demand, but she also had a great understanding of the real world dynamics facing the rich and famous. She paid attention to the news, and knew how athletes in general put themselves in precarious positions by getting behind the wheel when they shouldn't. Or more germane to the original point, by getting involved with the wrong woman sexually.

"So what are saying?" Brandi asked.

"I'm saying that we're probably the first two professionals in our business that they've been with here in Vegas, and that word of mouth is by far the most effective and valuable form of advertising. It always has been. The better the customer service experience, the more likely your clientele base will grow by word of your performance spreading. Everything about what we just did was about servicing our four customers. And based on what we did, and the impression we left them with, I think it's safe to say that if we play our cards right, we could become the unofficial escorts of the Las Vegas Raiders when they do move here."

"Jesus Christ, you're really running with this, aren't you."

"Why not? Like I said, that was fucking incredible. I need to call down to Evelyn when we get to our room to see if I can get a copy of him fucking me in the casino and the elevator from the security cameras."

"You don't think she'll think you want to blackmail him, do you?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to ask for it anyway. I want proof that I actually did something that outrageous once in my life... although I'm already wondering if I can top it."

"How?"

"I don't know. I didn't plan that. It just kinda happened."

"Because he wanted to prove to himself that you're really a Queen of spades."

"I think I did that, and then some," she laughed.

Brandi thought about what Christina had just told her. All of it. She was having to accept the reality that she'd grossly miscalculated the sexual desires of her friend. It was almost as if she'd done too good of a job as her mentor. She never would have expected her to buy in totally to the slut/whore lifestyle to the point she was apparently willing to give up her husband and family in order to pursue carnal debauchery full-time. It seemed implausible on the surface. But the more time she spent with her, deep inside that seedy underbelly of raw sex and mind altering drugs, the more she became convinced that Christina was where she wanted to be. She hadn't mentioned her husband or kids in days. Nor had she brought up Gerard, except on the periphery. It was the two of them, true partners, forging their own way in a city built for sin. It seemed her friend was built for it too.

Reaching their floor, they walked down the hallway to their room. And it was officially their room at that point. The deal with the escort service, which was coordinated through Evelyn, was for a room to be made available to the girls working there. It was paid for through the booking fee for the nude models, made necessary to give them a place to get ready beforehand and unwind after. With them having engagements scheduled for three consecutive nights, they got to stay in the same room without checking out. They were about to spend their second night in the luxurious room. They were also making such good money escorting that they could easily afford to stay additional nights when they didn't have anything booked.

They walked into the big suite, and Christina fell effortlessly into a soft, comfy chair, putting her feet up on the ottoman. Grabbing the room phone next to her, she called down to the front desk like she was about to order a pizza. It was perfectly natural looking, except she was naked and leaking cum from her pussy all over the cushion. Brandi quickly realized she was considering it their temporary home until they found a place of their own. It was real. The hot blonde smiled and winked as she asked for Evelyn.

"Fuck... am I really going to live in Vegas?" she asked herself as she watched Christina. "This is ridiculous. I've got to find a way to get this thing back on the rails!"

Christina's conversation with Evelyn was light and breezy, like she'd had ones of that sort all the time. She might as well have been ordering that pizza instead of trying to convince the secret liaison between the escort service and the girls that worked for it to put her full-time job in jeopardy for a woman she didn't really know at all. Yet there was a charm and a sincerity in her voice that broke through. Christina was likeable, and her genuine excitement over the thrill of what she'd done was contagious.

"I know Evelyn. I know I'm asking too much. You don't know me. You can't possibly know if I'm telling you the truth, especially over the phone. How can you know what my intentions are? I get it. I really do."

"Venus, it's not that I want to think your going to do anything nefarious with it. I certainly don't believe you'd be looking to profit from it. But, you don't understand who you were with."

"Sure I do. He's a Raider. A damn good one. He was All-Pro two years ago," she giggled. "I also didn't ask him to parade me around the hotel like he did. I know you told us to be discrete while we're here, and then that happens. I'm sorry I even called down, Evelyn. Now that I think about it, you really have no reason to trust me. I'm sorry I've -"

"Now hold on. You're putting words in my mouth. I never said I didn't trust you."

"No, but how could you?"

"Because I'd like to think I'm a good judge of character. First, you're being really open and honest about what you did. Second, I've already gotten word from the service. The guys were thrilled with you and Brandi. That goes especially for your walkabout fuck buddy. I can't believe for a second you could make that kind of a connection with him only to turn around and hurt him. Not for a second."

"I wouldn't. I'm good at my job. I take a lot of pride in it, actually. It's a lot more legitimate than people give it credit for. I'm a sex worker. There's no shame in that. Hell, you're technically a sex worker."

"Okay, let's not get carried away," she laughed.

"You know what I mean. You make it possible for me to do what I do, and you make it safer for us. You get paid, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then you're on the fringes of it, but you're a part. And I appreciate you."

"Thank you, Venus. No one has ever said that to me before. Well, not in that capacity, anyway."

"You're welcome. And thank you for even considering my request, even though it was silly of me."

"I'll have it ready for you in an hour."

"What?"

"I've been copying the footage to a flash drive while we've been talking. Gotta be honest, it's pretty hot."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. I love what you did with him on the elevator, by the way."

"Ha! Thanks."

"I'm outta here at seven. I'm staying to finish this for you."

"I'll be down to get it then."

"Okay. But do me a favor."

"Sure. What?"

"Try to wear cloths this time. There's a lot more people milling around down here."

"Ha! You got it. See you soon."

Brandi looked on in disbelief as she hung up. "You really got her to do it?"

"You sound surprised."

"I am."

"I don't know why. I learned from you."

"You learned what from me?"

"How to manipulate people to get what I want," she shrugged.

That thought terrified Brandi. It was her strength, to be able to control the outcome by getting others to do her bidding. That Christina had not only figured that out, but was doing it herself meant she'd underestimated her. All the other hotwives she'd been a part of using in her odd relationship with Gerard were so focused on the sex they were easily swayed. Christina had started that way, but she'd learned. She'd evolved. She'd truly worked to emulate her like a protege should. And that made her less susceptible to her ways going forward. Suddenly Christina's thoughts about staying in Vegas and pursuing the life they were embarking on made sense. It was definitely really happening, right in front of her eyes.

Having seconds to pull her thoughts together, Brandi went with a different strategy. That of praise as a way to remain in control. "It's about damn time. I'm proud of you, Venus! We've finally got you thinking like I do."

"Thanks, B. That means a lot to me. Speaking of which, I've got a plan. Can I borrow your phone for a sec?"

"What? Why?"

"Because I know I'm not allowed to have my own yet. I get it. The whole trust thing. I've got to earn it back. And I will... but I know I'm not there yet."

"No. I mean why do you need mine?"

"I told you, I have a plan. But I don't want mine because I'll be tempted to look at it. To be honest, one of the things that's allowed me to cut loose like I have is I don't have a phone. It's like an umbilical cord to a former life. You've cut it for me, and I'll be forever grateful to you for that."

That statement shook Brandi to the core as well. It was Christina sealing her own fate, and moving on. Still, she hoped she could get things back on track. Her friend might have learned from her, and learned well. But she was still the master.

Deciding the best play was a show of good faith, she said, "You're welcome. Here. Here's my phone."

She handed it to her unlocked, and Christina thanked her again. She worked quickly, knowing she wouldn't be able to contact Alex. Or Maggie. That wasn't her plan anyway. She would have wanted access to some of the things that were being done on her behalf, against her will. She'd deal with the escort service in time. Her first target would be the Pornhub page in her alter ego's name. But that too had to wait until later.

Opening an Incognito web page to hide her tracks, she created a gmail account for Venus Butterfly, giving herself an email address to use. Once she'd finished that, she got out of that web browser and handed the phone back to Brandi.

"That was quick. What did you do?"

"You'll see. Hopefully soon," she winked, her brilliant eyes flashing with excitement.

"Seriously, you're up to something mischievous. What is it?"

"I promise, I'll tell you in an hour. I can't promise it's going to work, but I think it will. And if it does, you're going to be thanking me!"

A tad before 7:00 Christina was walking across the lobby to the main desk. She'd honored Evelyn's request and put something on for the trip, but barely. She was wearing a yellow string bikini. From behind she looked naked, the string of the thong buried in the crack of her ass. But her pussy and nipples were covered.

Evelyn actually laughed as saw her approaching in her heels. "Taking my request seriously, I see," she quipped.

"I can't help myself," she shrugged.

"It's okay. We have people dressed like that a lot around the pools. Nothing is really a shock in this town."

"Even what I did last night?"

"I'm going with your explanation that it was being done to you. I believe that you wouldn't have done that on your own."

"It's still kinda my fault, though. He didn't believe my tattoos glow in certain lighting."

"What?"

"When are you leaving?"

"Now. I was just waiting around for you to come down."

"Then I'll show you on your way out. C'mon," she motioned.

"Okay. Give me a minute."

Evelyn went into the room behind the front desk to get her things, and came out a side door. Christina was waiting for her.

"I'm ready. Where are we going?"

"I'm tempted to bring you up to my room," she teased.

"You're funny."

"I'm Bi, and you're cute as fuck."

"I'm straight, and flattered."

"If you change your mind, I'd do you for free."

"Tempting, but no. What did you want to show me?"

"This way."

She led her into the casino, walking to the mirror her football fuck carried her to just a few hours before. Evelyn was following her, staring at her sexy bare ass as it moved. She had to admit to herself that if she were ever really going to do something as outrageous as having a lesbian encounter, the wild woman in front of her would be the perfect choice. As they moved deeper onto the casino floor, the sporadically placed black lights making an impact, the Queen of spades symbols appeared magically on the wings of the butterfly tattoo on her back.

"Holy fuck!" she giggled.

Christina looked over her shoulder with a wicked smile. "I take it you can see them now?"

"Yes! That is so fucking hot, Venus!"

"It's Christina," she replied as she turned around to show her the one above her pussy. She pulled down the front of her bikini bottom to make sure she could see all of it.

Evelyn was so busy staring at it, she missed her revelation. "I... I'm sorry. What?"

"My name is Christina."

"Why are telling me that?"

"Because there's a real person behind the persona of the profession. I'm asking you to take a huge risk. The least I can do is let you know I can be trusted. So, I'm trusting you with who I am. If you need my last name too, I'd be happy to provide it."

"That won't be necessary. We don't give out our last names."

"You're not a prostitute working for an escort service."

"But I am working for an escort service, as you astutely pointed out. We're good. And that tattoo is just as hot as the other one. Are you really a Queen of spades?"

"Ha! Would I be advertising it like this if I wasn't?"

"It could be part of what you do for a living."

"That would be pretty extreme, don't you think? I could wear temporary tattoos and get the same effect."

"I guess. It seems what you did was extreme, to be honest."

"That's why they only show up in certain lighting. So I can be discrete when need be. Of course, it's that kind of thinking that gets you carried through a hotel getting fucked in the ass to prove they're real," she giggled.

"You're awesome."

"Thanks. So are you."

"Here's the memory you wanted to hold on to, Venus," she said as she handed her a flash drive.

"I told you my name."

"Easier to keep it secret if I don't use it."

"Suit yourself. Did you erase the footage on the server?"

"Had to... he's too well-known. We can't have that getting out. Besides, nothing else happened, so it won't be problem."

"Yeah... keep that in mind. You might need to delete another one when you come in tonight."

"You're going to do that again?"

"Not that... but I am going to do something with him if he'll let me."

"I... I don't think you're booked with them tonight. It's a different group."

"You're right."

"So what are you talking about? When are you going to see him?"

"In about five minutes, when I knock on their door and give him this," she winked, holding up the flash drive.

"You're giving it to him? I thought you wanted it as a memory."

"I do. And if that's meant to be, I'll get it," she shrugged. "See you tonight. Unless you're reconsidering my offer."

"I am... but I'll still pass. Thanks anyway."

"Welcome. Be safe going home."

"Be discrete with whatever you're going to do with him."

"Of course I will. It's me," she giggled as she flashed her tits to her quickly. Then she covered up and walked off.

Five minutes later she was knocking on the door of the teammates, an impish grin on her face when she realized she was being looked at through the peephole. The door swung open, one of them standing there in his underwear.

"Venus?"

"Hey there. Can I talk with Mr. twenty-seven?"

"What?"

"He'll know," she winked, and waited.

He showed up a few seconds later, a smirk on his face. "You know that's not my number, right?"

"What ever do you mean?" she teased.

"On the team. You know -"

"Yes. I know. You're a Raider," she said as she stopped him. "That's why I'm here."

"I don't understand."

"Here," she winked, holding up the tiny plastic piece.

"What's that?"

"A flash drive."

"I know that. What's on it?" he smirked.

"Us. You and me, from a few hours ago."

"What?"

"You took a helluva risk taking me out of the room. I'm sure you've seen Ocean's Eleven. If you haven't, you should know that you're in a casino hotel. There are cameras everywhere."

"So this is... us?"

"Uh huh. I had my friend that works at the front desk put everything on this. Then she wiped it off their servers."

"Holy shit. Really?"

"You don't need your career ruined because we had a little fun," she shrugged.

"Uh... that was a lot of fun!"

"I agree. That's one of the coolest things I've ever done. It's also why I didn't have the heart to just tell her to wipe the system for me. I don't want to pretend it never happened. So I convinced her to copy it to this. If you have it, then it happened. It's yours."

"And you're okay with that?"

"I have to be. You paid for my silence. It's part of my code."

"My God, Venus. I can't believe you did that."

"I can't believe we did this," she said as she put the flash drive in his huge palm, using her fingers to close his over it. She let out a contemplative sigh as she closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Just... just promise me you won't dismiss this. Okay? Don't destroy it. Put it in your safe at home. But don't delete or destroy it. Like I said, as long as I know you have it I'll be good. I just wish I could put it on my Pornhub page. It really is the hottest thing I've done in this line of work. Especially what we did in the elevator. God you were awesome."

"Me? You're the Goddess!"

"Well, I'm not going to argue about that," she giggled.

"You really have a Pornhub page?"

"Yes. It's heavily edited, but it's under Venus Butterfly."

"What do you mean by edited?"

"I obscure my face. You can see my tattoos and the butterfly in my hair. You can tell it's me, because... well, you've been with me. But I obscure the men I'm with too. I just love the thrill of it. What can I say? You should know by now that I'm an exhibitionist."

"So, you're saying no one would know it's me."

"Well, you do have tattoos. But its security cameras, not a cell phone. I obscure my face to make me less recognizable. Wait. What are you asking me that for?"

"Cause I like the idea of us being on Pornhub."

"Ha! And you called me kinky."

"You are. And I never said I wasn't."

"Don't get my hopes up, baby. That's not fair."

"I'm... seriously considering it."

"How about this... go get an ink pen. And your phone," she winked. He did what she asked, scrambling back and forth. Taking the pen from his hand, she wrote her newly created email address on his palm. "There."

"What's that."

"Uh... it's my email address silly."

"Got it. What's it for? And don't say emailing you."

"So we can stay in contact," she winked.

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not. Although that's the secondary reason I'm giving it to you. The first is I'm hoping you were serious. So, go to my Pornhub page and look at a couple of videos. Just a little to get the gist of what I'm talking about. You don't need to jack off to them... yet," she snickered. "Then look at the videos she put on the flash drive. If you think you're comfortable with it, email them to me, I'll edit them, and then I'll post them."

"Deal," he grinned excitedly. "What's the camera for?"

"We're going to make another one," she smiled.

"Huh?"

Dropping to her knees, she whipped his gym shorts down, his impressive cock bobbing up in front of her face. "God I love young studs that pop Viagra. I'll have my friend delete this from the server when she comes in tonight, so if you want this one on Pornhub, you're gonna have to take the video yourself," she cooed.

He scrambled to get the phone into camera mode, and started filming. She'd waited until she was in frame to begin. But before that she pulled her big tits out for him, putting them on full display.

123456...8