Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dramatic as it seemed to the crowd to watch a gorgeous, sexual goddess be fisted to the point of squirting, the prospect of what was to follow made goosebumps raise on many. It was a chilling site to hear Brandi introduced, and she walked out naked and simply went to where Christina had laid and got on all fours. Thrusting her ass high in the air, she licked at some of the pools of cum her friend had left behind. There was murmur, many thinking that was going to be her performance; a clean-up on aisle one. Then Okoye was introduced.

Kalinda emerged from the darkness, strutting for effect. Her huge breasts bounced wildly with each step. So did the eighteen-inch blue and purple Bad Dragon attached to the intricate harness she was wearing. The dildo was in a word, menacing. It was literally a tentacle, with a bulging end that kind of resembled that of a grotesque head of a penis. The shaft was undulated, and more triangular than tubular. It was also covered with suckers just like an octopus. While tapered, the head was still two inches in diameter. But the base was over six. It was a weapon meant to destroy a pussy; the fantasy of anime porn lovers.

It came with a huge reservoir and a pumping bulb, to simulate some kind of alien sperm that doubled as lube. Kneeling behind her, Kalinda took the massive appendage and used it to slap up against Brandi's cunt several times. And much like she promised, she was not gentle about it at all. She was using it like the weapon it was, and Brandi screamed out in pain.

In truth Kalinda was using it as an opportunity for a bit of payback. The pain and torment she was causing so many by her callous actions were in her mind as she took advantage of the moment. She'd also made arrangements to extend it, telling DJ of her plan. He was all for it, knowing the recently established lesbian performances had been a huge success. He didn't expect all the girls to jump on board, and he certainly wasn't going to go to the Mangini brothers and ask that it be made mandatory, but he was going to promote those opportunities whenever they showed up.

Kalinda started by fucking Brandi's pussy, which she really hadn't expected to happen. She'd been focusing on getting fucked in the ass based on what Kalinda had told her. That was the second surprise though. The first was that dildo itself. Kalinda had been putting on a more normal one when she'd walked out into the bright lights. She hadn't bothered to look in her direction when she'd been announced, thinking it would be sexier if she kept licking up Christina's mess. She didn't see what was hanging from her until she felt it slapping against her wet cunt. Lifting up slightly, she looked between her heavy, swaying breasts to see the tentacle being fed inside her.

To her credit, Brandi took a good foot of it inside her. She was being stretched wide, much like Christina when she been fisted. The diameter of the rubber tentacle when Kalinda stopped forcing it was at least four inches. Kalinda bucked and growled, pulling her hair to yank her torso up off the floor. She gripped her long blonde mane with her left hand, slapping at her tit with her right as she hammered her pussy. She'd switch hands, twisting her silky strands in her fist, slapping at her other tit. Then she grabbed the bulb hidden in the harness at her left hip, squeezing it several times to make it cum inside her. Brandi came three times, the perspiration from the stage lights and the intense pressure of the Bad Dragon claiming her hole making her nearly catatonic.

Pulling the dripping alien cock out of Brandi's cunt, she squeezed the bulb on more time as the head pressed against her asshole. She did it again when she pressed a few inches inside her. That continued over the next few minutes as she slowly stroked more and more into that tight back hole. Brandi bent forward, howling as her body was invaded. It felt incredible and horrible all at once, her anal ring on fire as it was bored open wider than ever before, but the suckers moving inside her caused a sensation that she couldn't process. She didn't take it all, but she took more than she had in her pussy. A good fourteen inches deep and almost five inches around. Kalinda spanked her ass and her breasts mercilessly. There was more hair-pulling. It was the hard, rough fuck she'd promise her. It was just being done with a dildo that was monster-like in both appearance and size.

Kalinda 'came' with a wild, powerful scream, squeezing the pressure bulb over and over to pump the gooey white liquid inside Brandi's ass like she had her pussy. Then for effect she pulled out and rested the huge thing on top of her ass, continuing to make it spurt. She forced several big streams to burst from the head, landing in stripes on Brandi's back.

Rising triumphantly, Kalinda actually took a bow before swatting her conquest's used ass several more times. Then she left her there, strutting away in the same manner that she'd arrived. Brandi remained still, her ass gaping open. The thick substance that had been ejaculated inside her holes came oozing out of both. She slowly spun on her knees to give more onlookers a chance to observe the damage done.

"You okay, Brandi?" one of the guys along the railing asked her.

"I will be in a few minutes," she sighed heavily.

"That was fuckin' hot, babe."

"Hot enough to want sloppy seconds after I just got fucked by a squid?"

"I'm down," he chuckled.

"I mean it. I'm not cleaning up. You're buying my pussy in 'as is' condition."

"What if I wanna fuck that asshole you're showing off?"

"Same. I'm not cleaning up."

"Let's go," he grinned.

Brandi actually got off on him fucking her like that... and he took both of her holes. He was damn good, as were almost all the regulars that frequented the club. And his kinky side appealed to her.

The rest of the night was fairly routine, for what it was they did there. Christina hooked up with Kalinda on stage, while Brandi had some fun with Ashley. It was nothing like how they started the night, but it was a turn on for the audience they performed for. It was also interesting that two other girls decided to give the lesbian show a go. That hit home with DJ, who was thrilled to announce them to the stage as lesbian virgins, neither of them having been with another woman before. That made their experience all the more electric.

Ashley and Kalinda did another performance together after the sexy subjects of their surveillance had left. It was part of their need to be consistent in their cover while working. Just before they took the stage together at around 9:30 PM, they were discussing the case they were actually working on.

Kalinda was fidgety, and Ashley noticed. "Okoye, is everything alright? You're a bundle of nerves."

"No. Too much coke and cock tonight."

"I'll agree with the coke comment. I'm not sure I've ever had enough cock," she giggled softly.

"You know what I mean. If you could do the one without the other, this would be a dream job of an oversexed slut like me. But the drugs kind of kill the mood for me. It's not like cocaine enhances the experience."

"No. It doesn't. That's why I presume Brandi has them doing heroin... at least that's what you said her MO says it is."

"That's the most logical. It could be something else. That's why I'm more worried about Christina."

"I know. She was already high as fuck when she got here. Did you notice?"

"Yeah. Two more needle marks on her arm; one was really fresh. It's like she loaded up on the way here."

"She might have. Brandi was the same, including the injection sites. Christina didn't blink an eye when I told her I was going to fist her. She couldn't wait."

"I'm not sure we should wait until Monday night. I really think we need to go with plan C tomorrow. She is going to spin so out of control we're not going to be able to bring her back."

"I've known addicts, Okoye. She's on the brink, if she's not one already. I don't think there's any way she avoids a stint in rehab."

"Not now. But that doesn't mean we let this go another day. At this point it's like she's dealing with Stockholm Syndrome. She's going to need some kind of professional help to move past this no matter what."

"I agree with you. But the only way to get her to that point is to get her out of this safely. Do you really think doing that tomorrow is best? Is that even the best plan?"

"I don't know, Brie. We need to talk with Bill and see what he thinks. Maybe I'm just thinking about myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I can do this one more night. I'm just dreading the idea of two more. I'm going to end up in rehab myself when this is all said and done."

"We can do this, Okoye. We can. More importantly, we have to."

The previous dancer had left the stage, and the music they were about to strip to began to pump through the state of the art sound system. They were mere seconds from being announced as the next special feature presentation.

"I know," Kalinda nodded. "Are you ready to eat me?"

Ashley grinned excitedly. "You damn straight. Let me get addicted to that pussy of yours!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday Evening, May 24th -- DAY 9

"So they're there?" Maggie asked.

"Just walked past me," Billy answered.

"What about Gerard?"

"He's sitting right next to me. I had to put my hand on his shoulder. I thought he was going to jump up and run after her."

"I was not," Gerard chuckled.

"You flinched."

"No I didn't."

"You definitely flinched."

"Bullshit," he laughed.

"You would've been flagged for a false start, buddy."

"You're just saying that because we saw a bunch of football players!"

"Naw... they play on the Raiders defense. I would have flagged you for offside then. You flinched. False start."

"Okay, okay. I'll grant you that one."

"What are you talking about?" Maggie interrupted.

"Oh, about an hour ago a bunch of players for the Raiders walked through the lobby. They must be staying here."

"Why would they be staying there?"

"They just moved the team from Oakland to Las Vegas. They're in between OTA's right now."

"I don't know what an OTA is. I don't really want to know, to be honest. And I know they moved to Vegas. I'm not questioning why they're in the city. I'm questioning the hotel."

"Why?"

"I know the league is throwing logic out the traditional window by having a team in the gambling capital of the country... and maybe they felt it was okay now that the NHL broke the ice, so to speak."

"Nice pun."

"Yeah, whatever. It just seems odd the team would put their players up in a casino hotel when there are others that aren't affiliated with actual gambling."

"Well, not to digress too far, but every time a football player takes the field it's a gamble. Most of their money isn't guaranteed like a lot of other sports. Also, I don't believe this place offers sports gaming. Not that I'm aware of, anyway. But more on point, if players are going to gamble they can do that from a lot of places now."

"I guess. Just seems like a strange choice to me. Anyway, are you sure they didn't see you?"

"We weren't trying to hide from them. Hell, they wouldn't know who we are anyway."

"Not the players, silly. I'm talking about Christina and Brandi."

"Actually, we weren't talking about them," Billy laughed. "But no. They didn't."

"You're absolutely sure."

"I know how to do a stakeout, Mag. I also know how to tail a car. Hidden surveillance is what this gig is all about."

He and Gerard were in the lobby of The Palazzo, knowing the girls would be returning to the hotel after their stint at the strip club. They found a place to watch for them while remaining out of site. And it worked. It was the first glimpse they'd had of them. For Billy, it was a relief to see Christina, and she appeared to be in a happy mood. For Gerard, it was a bittersweet moment. The woman he loved was not who he thought she was, and it pained him seeing her. She was looking as stunning as ever. A walking Goddess among mere mortals that was designed for the pleasure of Gods... or any man she felt like spreading her long, luscious legs for. And yet he suddenly saw her for what he knew to be true. There was an ugliness inside that ate away at her soul like a cancer.

The sight of them together made him feel sick to his stomach. He never should have allowed it to happen, the two of them alone in Vegas. In his mind, he was responsible for Christina and her safety. It was an honor thing; the unwritten code that existed between a bull, the hotwife, and her husband, whether he be a cuckold or a stag. It had taken a lot for Alex to drive his wife to a questionable neighborhood and give her to him. It was an unspoken fact that she would be aggressively pushed in many deviant sexual ways. She was going to come home a different woman. But she was going to come home. Her basic safety was to be a given; a non-negotiable expectation. Gerard had broken Alex's trust with his most valuable possession other than his children. He didn't expect to be forgiven for breaching that trust, but that didn't stop him from wanting to try to make things right.

Gerard had arrived in Las Vegas earlier that afternoon. Maggie had made arrangements for him to meet up with Billy, whom she'd called; the two of them talking about what she and Gerard had discussed over the last twenty-four hours. Much to Gerard's shock, Billy welcomed him with a grace he felt he didn't deserve.

They met at a restaurant in The Palazzo, Billy having ordered a couple of beers for them. They spent some time talking in more detail about Brandi, Billy able to answer questions that Maggie couldn't. He even went over his trip to San Francisco to interview Scott, and how that all played out. Including his encounter with Gabriella. In fact, that had him wondering himself what must have happened once he left, and Gina's boyfriend arrived as he was leaving.

Pulling out a business card from his wallet, he called the number.

"Good afternoon, Scott Silverman's office. This is Gabriella. How can I help you?"

"Hello, my Queen," he said in his deep baritone. "I was going to leave you a message. I'm surprised you're working today."

She gasped. He could hear the raspy breathing even over the noises that surrounded them. He grinned at Gerard, who knew that feeling of empowerment Billy was experiencing.

"Is... is it really you!?"

"Who am I, precious?"

"God! It is you!"

"Who am I, precious?"

"My King," she sighed.

"I'm so glad you're there."

"I... I made him come in today. It's just the two of us. We're behind on a few things because of the other day when you showed up."

"So you're really the only two there?"

"Yes."

"Interesting. And like I said, I'm glad. I just wanted to touch base, but I actually have a few questions for you."

"I have a thousand for you," she giggled.

"I'm not going to answer them."

"None?"

"We'll see how you do with mine first."

"Okay. How may I serve my King?" she said earnestly.

"Are you feeling subservient?"

"You're the man that changed the course of my life. And yes, I'm serious when I say that."

"Are you sure it wasn't the man that showed up right after me?"

"Gina's boyfriend?" she snickered. "No. You will always be my one true King."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Would you be angry with me if I told you I did?"

"I'll be disappointed in you if you didn't. A true Queen of Spades should worship whatever big black cock is offered to her."

"Then you should be very proud of me."

"That's my precious."

"I will say it was awkward. I was stunned. Thank God Zoey called me when he was on the way back to say she made a mistake and I'd actually just fucked the wrong guy."

"What did you say to that?"

"I didn't believe her. I still can't believe you showed up first. But I'm thrilled it was you. I told her afterward that I fucked the right guy, and then a second guy. Fate brought you to me, King."

"That's sweet of you to say. Did you get my emails?"

"The videos? Yes. Thank you. Thank you for everything. I meant what I said. You've changed my life."

"It's only been a couple of days."

"You don't understand. I've told my husband. Everything. What I'm doing with Scarlett. What happened with you, and then what I did immediately afterward with Gina's boyfriend. All of it."

"So you confessed."

"Uuuh... more like I told him how things are going to be."

"Really. That's interesting."

"Well, I'll be honest. What I'm doing with Scarlett is pretty empowering. It's like someone popped the cork off the bottle and let the genie out. I'm not going back to the way things were. I'm his Mistress... Miss G. And, I'm also a bonafide, certified, quantified hotwife of the Queen of Spades variety," she quipped.

"Quantified?" he laughed, puzzled by the somewhat rhyming description of herself.

"One BBC is an initation, and you, my King, did that for me and then some. Two BBC's gives perspective and proves the validity of the premise. Once you go black suddenly makes sense. But three BBC's in two days, offers a bit of validation. At least for me."

"You fucked someone else yesterday?"

"Yes. Instead of going home from work, I went to a bar here in the city. I've never done that before. I'd stewed all day about what happened the day before with you, and then my other BBC. Was it real? Was it all Brandi, because she set it up? I was confused, and horny. By the time I got off work, I couldn't think straight. So I went, got myself a glass of wine, and the second one was bought for me. I should mention my ring was still on my right hand. I haven't changed it back since you moved it for me. I'm not going to."

"You're not? Why not?"

"You promise you won't laugh at me?"

"You have my word, precious."

"Alright. This is going to sound a bit strange, but you did that in order for me relax and become the Queen I am now. That's how it's going to stay."

"Forever?"

"I'll get back to that in a minute. The guy that bought me the second glass wasn't my next. He was nice, and all, but I could tell he wasn't what I needed."

"What do you mean by that."

"He was a BC. Not a BBC," she admitted.

"Ooooohhhh."

"Yeah. So, I played the patient game, and was rewarded a little while later. I fucked him in the back of my car in the parking garage. It was incredible. It was also my third, which makes it quantifiable."

"Well, I can't argue your logic."

"Thank you," she giggled again. "When we finished he got out, I climbed into the front seat and let his cum flow out of me as I drove home. My husband asked where I'd been, and I lifted my skirt and showed him. That led to a very frank, mostly one-sided talk."

"And the ring?"

"Oh yeah. I told him that my ring had been officially commandeered by my King, and would be staying where it was. If he insists on me wearing a wedding band, it's going to be plain, and made of black silicone. But, he'll be wearing a black one too, to symbolize that my pussy belongs to black men now. And if he makes me wear a wedding band, he's wearing a cock cage. He's thinking that one over."

"Did he accept that you're going to keep fucking black cocks?"

"He doesn't have a choice in the matter. This is the way things are going to be."

"May I offer a word of advice?"

"Of course."

"Don't go too far with your husband."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I'm sure you've talked to Scott about why I was really there, right?"

"Yes. He told me. I had to drag it out of him, but I needed to know why you showed up. There had to be a reason for my King to be my King."

"Fair enough. I need you to know that Scott's life is likely going to change dramatically."

"You mean the thing about her not really being Brandi."

"I mean the things she's been doing as Brandi. I'm trying to get a friend of mine out of her clutches. Brandi has a few nice, exciting qualities. She's also evil. Genuinely evil. What she's done to Scott is already done. He's likely accepted his fate. I would expect he'll be looking to you going forward for guidance, and some semblance of love and affection if we're open and honest about it."

1...345678