Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She actually got up and called down to the front desk. Brandi sat in front of the computer on the desk where Christina had been working and watched as the video finished loading. Once it did, she watched it.

"Damn, Venus. You did an incredible job."

"Thanks," she winked. She made quick conversation with Evelyn, giving her the approximate time she'd performed yet another public sexual act. Then she hung up.

"Give me a half-hour and I'll be ready to go. The H is loaded in a hypo for you. I shot up while I was working on the video."

"Well aren't you the little multitasker."

"Ha! If you say so. It's really not a skillset combination I would have ever imagined I'd be doing, let alone at the same time. But like I said, I'm a quick study. I love you, B. Thanks again for bringing me here. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you've done for me."

"You're welcome. I love you too."

Christina went into the bathroom area, but popped her head back around the corner a minute or so later, catching Brandi looking at the browser history on the laptop. She scared the life out of her when she said, "Hey!"

"OH MY GOD! What the FUCK, Venus!"

"Hmm... I see you're checking to see if I went anywhere I'm not supposed to," she grinned. "You can stop wasting your time. I know you don't trust me."

"Wh... where did you get that idea?"

"C'mon, Brandi. I'm not a fool. Don't play me for one. I'm not offended. I get it, but let's not pretend."

"Venus, seriously. I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Sweetie, you're losing your edge. I should take you downstairs and get you on a poker table."

"What?"

"You used to be good at bluffing. Maybe I've been around you so much now I know your tells. Bottom line is I know when you're lying."

"Venus, I'm not. I promise you."

"Okay. Have it your way. Keep looking around if it'll make you feel better. All I did was open the video we already downloaded earlier into the editor program, and then I went on Pornhub."

"I believe you. I just don't understand why you would think I don't trust you."

"Because Gerard conditioned you not to. Like I said, I don't care. It doesn't bother me. I'm having fun, which is what had me coming back out here to begin with. Aren't you supposed to be dressed up as my submissive tonight? I thought I was going to be your Domme."

"That's going to be with the group that hired us for tomorrow night."

"Oh. Okay. What are we being hired to do tonight?"

"Some rich guy is paying us to be with his wife. An all female threesome. She's a lesbian virgin. He's just going to watch."

"That's it?"

"Yes. He's just watching."

"No. I mean is that all we're doing?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Seems boring. I mean, I knew last night was going to be hard to top. But this? What kind of lesbian thing? Is there any fisting? A huge alien tentacle dildo?"

"No. Just plain, ordinary sex. She's never done this. So no theatrics. No toys. Just sucking pussy. Maybe some fingering."

"Yikes."

"Venus, he's rich. We're getting paid three thousand each for two hours with her."

"Alright. It may take me a little longer to get ready though."

"Why?"

"I'm going to stick a big dildo on the shower wall and fuck it. Otherwise I'm gonna feel like I just wasted shooting up."

"Just get ready. I promise I'll make you pop. We might even figure out a way to get her out of her shell. If not, I'll rape you with a strap-on when we get back to the room."

"Good."

"Good, just like that?"

"I told you, I can tell when you're lying. You're not. Give me that half hour and we'll go. The sooner we get this over with, the sooner you rape me!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Late Saturday Evening, May 24th -- DAY 9

Gerard drove slowly through the darkness. Unfamiliar with the area, he was being cautious, although the GPS on his dash was guiding him to their destination. It was a part of Las Vegas that wasn't in the tourist district, and at 1:00 AM it was looking a lot more dangerous than it had a few hours earlier on the way to the strip club.

The other reason he was navigating so carefully was he was high. He'd done two lines of cocaine an hour or so apart, all part of the requirement of the management in order to be able to take liberties with the dancers. The rules were well established, even with them being an unwritten variety. Word of mouth ruled there. You could fuck the stage talent, but only if you sampled... and then paid for, the nose candy that was kept in the VIP area.

The cocaine, even though he hadn't had that much, was causing a bout of paranoia. He'd been on the wrong side of a table with the LVPD before. The last thing he needed was to get pulled over for diving while impaired. That was especially true with the reason he and Billy were there to begin with. Him in particular. He'd shown up because he didn't want a repeat of what had happened to Rebecca Stanton. The thought of such a tragic ending being the fate of Christina as well wasn't something he'd be able to live with. But that outcome would be so much worse if he could have prevented it, but couldn't because he and Billy had spent the weekend in a jail cell awaiting a Monday bond hearing.

He wasn't in any danger of getting stopped, unless it was for going too slow. He was driving fine. It was his brain that was playing tricks on him, making him nervous.

"Relax, G. We're good. You're not even that high," Billy encouraged.

"I wouldn't know. I've never done drugs in my life."

"I know. I get it. Was it worth it?"

"Are you asking me if the price of admission into those two pussies was worth the risk I took?"

"Yes."

Gerard contemplated his response for a moment. It wasn't an easy question because there was a real life-impacting risk involved. If he were honest with himself, the answer should have been no. It was sex. He'd certainly had far more in his life than the average person. To say he had to get laid wasn't really true. He obviously would have survived if he hadn't. That wasn't necessarily as true when it came to doing a drug. Billy had reminded him of the danger involved before the ever got there.

Yet he was thinking solely of the girls, and the fact that they had no choice in the matter. Doing the drugs was a condition of employment. That factored into his thinking, and his response.

"I'm never going to say doing drugs is a good thing, Billy. But I have so much respect for what Kalinda and Ashley are doing. I really do. It takes special women to sign up for something like that... it seems above and beyond the call of duty, to be honest. That said, yeah. The sex was off the charts. They pull off being prostitutes as well as they do strippers."

"Well, Ashley is a stripper, so she has a bit of an advantage there."

"I thought she was a lawyer."

"That too. She became a stripper when she got fired for standing up to her old firm. Once she won the lawsuit and was hired by Alex's firm, she decided to keep stripping part time."

"Huh. Well that explains why she's so good. But so is Kalinda."

"I still can't get over the look on her face when she saw us by the stage."

"Yeah. That was funny. She damn near flew off the pole."

"It didn't take them long to come up to us after they realized we were there."

"You. I felt like a pariah at first."

"They didn't know, G. They were still thinking of you as the enemy. I'm actually glad we went tonight, beyond getting to fuck two gorgeous women. We got that awkwardness out of the way. Now they know for sure what team you're playing for, and we can use you. You can really help us instead of just being on the sidelines."

"I feel guilty fucking your girlfriend."

"Uh... you paid her. It's cool. Besides, I have no idea how many of the other guys that were there she's fucked, but I know she has. I knew that was going to happen going into this. Besides, it's not like I own her. We both fuck on the side. Hell, I love watching her. You should see her with Alex. He makes her soar. The dude is a stud."

"Yeah. I called that wrong. I bought into Brandi's bullshit. He's a stag, not a cuck. I feel awful about all of this."

"We're going to fix it. Tomorrow night. That's another reason why meeting the girls tonight was the right idea. It gave us a chance to solidify plan C," he nodded confidently.

"Let's hope it works."

"It has to, G. It has to."

"I know. I'm just not looking forward to it."

"I know it's going to be hard for you. I really do. But everyone in this is going through a lot... except two people. They don't know anything is wrong, and they'll be the most affected if we don't pull this off."

"Tommy and Sarah," he sighed.

"Yes, G. That's what this is all going to come down to. It's an either/or decision and you're the one that has to make it. The choice is Christina versus Brandi. Do you choose to ignore the facts, and remain in a relationship with Brandi? Or do Tommy and Sarah get their mom back. It's that simple."

"It's really not. I mean, it is. But there's a lot more to it than that."

"Talk to me. Because if you're going to be a part of this tomorrow night, I've got to be able to count on you."

"You can. There is no choice on my part. No matter my feelings for Brandi, I can't ignore the fact that she's lied to me about everything about herself. And I can't let them get in the way of doing what's right for those kids. They come first. I need to help put that family back together again."

"As long as you know it's not going to be the same as it was before you met Christina, then I agree. She's done too much. She's not going to be the same woman. Physically. Emotionally. The experiences she's been through are shaping her. That's not necessarily a bad thing. She wanted most of this, and so did Alex. But we owe it to them to make sure they can be a family."

"I get it. And I've already come to terms with cutting ties with Brandi. I'm hurting, but not as much as Christina must be. I'm thinking more selfishly, though."

"What about?"

"My businesses. Brandi had become an integral part of the success of my gyms, and that's the entity that drives all the others. It's the mothership. Replacing that position is going to be hard... including the morale she provides."

"Actually, I don't think it's going to be as hard as you think."

"What? How can you say that?"

"I have a few ideas that might make it an easy transition. That is if you're willing to listen."

"Are you kidding? I'm all ears."

1...345678