Alex - 10 Days of Torment Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... my gut is right."

"You're going to have to explain what you mean by that."

"I've had this gnawing feeling ever since he told me why you were here that she's not going to be a part of his life anymore."

"He loves her. A part of her loves him. But her life is definitely going to change if I have anything to say about it. And I'm going to. I can't say what that will mean to the two of them. It might force her to go back to him. But knowing how she operates, that doesn't seem like the option she'll choose."

"So what are you thinking is going to happen?"

"I can't predict the next move of a woman that has the issues she does. From what I've read in the files we got on her, she's a sociopath. But habits are ingrained, and Scott is her safety net. At least financially. She's too much of a narcissist to cut that cord entirely. But I think she's going to be scared, and because of that she might run. If that happens, Scott is going to be very vulnerable. It's going to be in your best interest to be there for him in a way that makes him feel safe. To make him feel that the world he's become accustomed to isn't going to crash all around him. He's going to need things to feel as normal as possible."

"So I really am going to be Miss G."

"To him, yeah. Probably. For your husband? The cock cage might be a mistake. They aren't the same people, precious. You presumably still love your husband, don't you?"

"Yes. Very much. But I've not been happy with him, for a while."

"But just sexually, right."

"Yes. I'm not going to go into all of it, but there's a reason I fucked you. Well, let's be honest. You fucked me. But I was open to being with a man whose name I'll never know other than as my King, because I wasn't getting what I need at home."

"That's understandable. My suggestion is to take your time. Establish the parameters. You've made it clear you're calling the shots. Don't make the same mistake my friend made... the one we're trying to save. She was angry at her husband sexually. I'm not going to go intoall of that. But through that, she became friends with Brandi, and Brandi has slowly been working her evil voodoo on her ever since then. She brought her to Vegas and put her into a situation that not only might be dangerous, it could also be deadly. And in the process, she's pushed her to start treating her husband like she treats Scott."

"Oh. So her husband has a small cock, huh?"

"No. Not in the least. He's probably close to eight inches and a bit thicker than mine. Again, I don't want to get too deep into this, but Brandi jumped on the fact that they weren't having sex often enough, and she bought into it. She's been going down the path of treating her husband like Scott, and it's going to ruin their marriage if we can't get this turned around."

"So what am I to do?"

"Again, this is just my suggestion. Where she made the mistake was pegging him. And I have no doubt she would have caged him too. He's okay with her fucking other men. That's actually what he wanted all along. He wants to be a stag."

"What's that?"

"A husband that wants a hotwife, but he gets to fuck other women."

"Yeah, that's not happening with Randall."

"Okay. So your dynamic is going to be with him as a cuckold instead. That doesn't mean you emasculate him like Brandi has Scott."

"She'd say he's been emasculated by fate for having a four-inch penis."

"And he's accepted that. It's going to be a lot for Randall to process that you're going to be a BBC Queen. Don't make it worse by going too far, or being indecisive. That was my friend's problem."

"We're talking about Christina, right?"

"Yes. I wasn't sure you knew who she was. Her problem is she's conflicted. She'll treat Alex like the stag he wants to be, then she'll listen to Brandi's manipulations and she's making him a cuckold to the extreme. There are shades of grey to the lifestyle. You need to gradually settle on the one that's right for your marriage."

"Randall doesn't have a choice in this. He's going to do what I say. It's not been that long, but I'm already used to how I deal with Scarlett."

"I get that. And now, if the intent is to make him a cuckold, he shouldn't have a say. That's part of what should make it exciting for both of you. But you have to admit you've sprung this on him out of nowhere."

"Actually, I've been clear about my being unhappy with our sex life for at least six months. He's been acting like a teenager. He's addicted to video games. When we did have sex, it was pretty clear he was going to do a shitty job of taking care of my needs so he could hurry up and get back online again. I'm not going to take a back seat to Call of Duty any more. I'll be fucking in my back seat in a parking garage instead," she quipped.

"That's cool. Just don't go too far too fast is all I'm saying."

"I appreciate that. So... can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly."

"Am I ever going to be with my King again?"

"That would depend on several factors, to be honest with you. The first would be my girlfriend."

"I figured as much. So, no then," she said rather dejectedly.

"I didn't say that. Life often presents opportunities disguised as obstacles."

"Whoa... that was profound. What are my percieved obstacles?"

"My girlfriend, for one. Distance would be the other. I can't afford to fly to San Francisco. I live in LA."

"And I can't afford to fly to LA."

"No. But the man you've recently become Miss G for can. He even has his own plane, and owns a condo in Costa Mesa that's likely going to be unoccupied shortly."

"Oh my God... Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"That leaves the girlfriend. You'd have to be open to a threesome, with full participation on your part, because she's bisexual."

"But, I've never been with a woman before," she hesitated.

"Just a couple days ago you'd never been with a black man. Now you're actually quantified. That's your next hurdle, precious. Think about it. I could easily see you coming down once a month to be with us. Scott flies down twice a month as it is now."

"So... not twice with you?" she asked hopefully.

"Baby steps. I'm not going to commit to more than one time until I talk to her. You two need to hit it off or it's not going to work. But I'm confident it can if you can open up your sexuality and trust me."

"I do trust you, my King. I'm in. Talk to your girlfriend, and when this all settles down with Christina we can set it up."

"We've got a long way to go to get this thing with Christina settled."

"I know. But I have faith in you. Thank you for calling me. This... I'm sorry, but I'm excited. I really wasn't sure I'd ever hear from you again."

"Nothing to be sorry about, precious. I was concerned about my deception. I'm glad it wasn't a problem."

"No. Just an obstacle that became an incredible opportunity," she giggled.

"Like the one you have with Scott. Remember, he's going to be hurting. You don't have to be a hateful Domme like Brandi. You get to create your own relationship with him."

"I know. But he is used to humiliation and a certain amount of degradation. I have to feed those to some extent."

"What have you done with him today?"

"Actually not a lot. I'm establishing a routine. When he shows up, I make him wait in a corner of his office until I finish whatever I'm doing. Then I go in and sit at his desk. I make him take my panties off, he eats me... and then he has to hand wash the underwear and hang it with my others from the week."

"So, you're without panties right now?"

"Weeeeeeelllll," she hedged, a bit of a laugh coming out with it.

"Precious?"

"I'm taking advantage of the situation. So, both Scarlett and I are technically naked."

"Define 'technically' for me, please."

"I'm wearing heels. He's wearing his cage. And I made him take a Viagra."

"Why?"

"I want him straining against the cage when he looks at me."

"Precious, trust me... he would be doing that just from looking at you naked."

"Awe, that's sweet."

"Also true. That's the effect you have on me. He might have a small cock, but it's still a cock. You've gone for cruel and unusual. Don't be Brandi. Find your own way through this journey."

"Okay. But it's too late now."

"I realize. Next time. Learn from this."

"I will."

"Good. This is my cell number. Is it showing up on your phone?"

"Yes. We have called ID. It's only showing up as B.D. Is that significant?"

He wasn't going to tell her he listed his cell under his initials. He took that step for just that purpose, to be able to remain relatively anonymous. "Yes. It stands for Big Dick."

"Well, be that as it may, I'm putting you in my contacts in my cell as My King."

"Good. When we hang up, I want you to take that cell and send me nudes."

"A... are you serious?" she giggled nervously.

"Yes. And I want them taken in front of the window in Scott's office. No selfies. Make him take them. I need to pick out the one I'll use as you're avatar, so make them special. And precious?"

"Yes, my King."

"You're avatar for me needs to be a screen shot of me cumming on your face."

"Oh my God!"

Billy showed the pictures she sent to Gerard, who'd been listening to one side of the conversation as they'd waited for the girls to show up. That had actually been hours before. They knew approximately what time they'd likely be arriving at the hotel. Billy had been able to confirm they were staying there. He didn't need any more information than that.

He and Gerard grabbed a bite to eat and had another beer, but an hour before the projected appearance of their surveillance targets, they were safely hidden in a darkened corner of the lobby. He videoed their walk from the entrance to the elevators, and sent it off to Alex and Maggie. She hadn't seen it yet. Instead she called him out of impatience. Alex's. She was tired of being pestered by him.

Billy told her he'd sent video evidence that Christina was generally okay. But he also informed her what he'd found out from Kalinda and Ashley. She was on a drug in addition to the cocaine they'd been able to confirm, and they suspected the second one was heroin.

Maggie informed him that they hadn't had any contact with Christina via an email or text in over a day. But, she said Alex checked and found three new videos on Pornhub, and told him what they were in general. Billy promised to keep her updated, but there wasn't much else to say. At the earliest, whatever plan they decided to use wouldn't happen until the next night, or possibly Monday.

With the girls in the hotel, he and Gerard left, heading to the place they'd be staying. Gerard drove Billy so he wouldn't have to take a Lyft or a cab. On the way, Billy pulled up the website on his phone, and was stunned at what he saw in the first one.

"Holy fuck!"

"What," Gerard laughed.

"I... I think Christina is fucking one of the Raider players in this video."

"Are you serious?"

They stopped at light, and he showed him the part of the video when they were getting on the elevator. The man was holding her by her legs in that standing reverse cowgirl, his cock plowing into her ass.

"It says that Venus fucks an athlete all over a casino hotel. That's the caption. But look."

Holding it for him to see, Gerard did a double take. "I think you're right."

"I know I am. And I think I know which one it is."

"Really? How. We saw four of them. There's probably more in the hotel."

"I don't think so. I'm beginning to think Maggie was right. I don't think the Raiders would put them there."

"Why not?"

"Because he's secure enough to walk around the hotel naked, at four in the morning according to the time stamp, fucking a whore. He wouldn't chance that if the whole team was there. Wait a minute... there's another reason!"

"What's that?"

"They aren't really there."

"Huh? We just saw them."

"I mean the rest of the team. The new stadium isn't done. They still have to play in Oakland, and maybe elsewhere in California."

"Holy shit, you're right! Then what are they doing there?"

"They're fucking. They went there specifically to use the escort service."

"So you think the service and hotel are connected."

"I don't believe in coincidences. Yes. Somehow they're connected. Probably not the hotel itself. But definitely someone working there. That, my friend, could be the reason we end up going with plan C tomorrow night."

"I'm all for that. Am I turning around?"

"What? Why?"

"So we can go back and find out who it is?"

"That's tomorrow's project. Good God, will you look at her fuck! She's so damn incredible."

"Trust me Billy, I know. That's kind of why she's in the mess she's in to begin with, because I know that all too well. I'm going to be honest with you... she's literally the best piece of ass I've ever had. I never would have admitted that before, because of my feelings for Brandi. But it's true. Christina is damn special."

"I get it. Don't beat yourself up. We're going to figure this out."

"Speaking of which, how do you think you figured out who the player is."

"The way his bicep pops holding her. He ran that interception back for a touchdown last year. I can see the definition in my head from how he carried the football."

"Holy shit. I think you're right," he said as he looked at it again.

"I'm telling you, that's him. She's fucking an All-Pro."

"Son of a bitch!" he chuckled.

"More than that, they were all together. I'm betting she and Brandi were with all of them last night. He was just the only one that strayed out of the room and got caught on security cameras."

"How the hell did she get access to them?"

"What?"

"Brandi is a lot of things. A computer genius isn't one of them. She didn't hack into the hotel servers and steal that feed. Where did it come from?"

Billy grinned. "The person that's working with them... and the hotel."

"You mean whoever's the contact for the escort service."

"Definitely. It all makes sense."

"Man. You are good at this. You sure you don't want to consider working for my security firm? It's got to be a lot more lucrative than what you're doing now... or the CHP."

"Actually, what I'm doing now is this. Private investigation. I'll figure out if I'm quitting the guard shack gig once we're done with this... but I'm thinking I am."

"Oh. Well, I'm there if you change your mind."

"Thanks Gerard."

"My friends call me, G. I'm hoping we can get past this and that can happen."

"I'm past the being pissed at you part. I can't speak for Alex. You have a lot of making up to do there. And some explaining. But you came. You're here. That's a big step in my eyes."

"It doesn't feel like I'm doing anything, to be honest."

"You're keeping me company at the moment."

"While you watch porn. Not sure that's the state of mind I want you in going to a motel," he cracked up laughing.

"Sorry. It's hard to take my eyes off of her."

"Tell me about it. I can't believe I screwed this up so bad. I could have been fucking her like that all week. As it is I haven't gotten laid since... damn, it's been a week. I can't tell you the last time that happened. No wonder I haven't been thinking straight."

"So, both of us are horny and going to a motel with each other. Yeah... that's not good."

"Not a lot we can do about it."

"Actually, there is," he smirked.

"Where you going with this, Billy?"

"Here me out, G. I'm not saying we have to, but... I can get us laid right now. It'll cost some money, and we'd have to do a line of cocaine and pay for it. However... "

"Are you suggesting we go pay a visit to the strip club the girls are working at?"

"Why not? Christina and Brandi are booked for the night through the escort service. Ashley and Kalinda are still there for another couple of hours. Look, I know how you must feel about drugs, considering your mother and all. It would seem like a pretty high price to pay just to fuck. At the very least we can watch them dance."

"Hard to say it's a problem for me to do it when Kal and Ashley are making that very sacrifice just to help Christina get out of what I helped create. One time isn't going to kill me."

"Yeah, let's not minimize the risk. I'm sure Len Bias thought that exact thing the one time he tried it... and just like that, his heart stopped. He was a world class athlete in the prime of his life," he said of the University of Maryland basketball star that tried cocaine as a celebration just two nights after he was drafted number two overall in the first round by Boston Celtics.

"Still... they're taking the same risk, Billy. More than once. Let's go. I need pussy," he nodded.

"Me too!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saturday Evening, May 24th -- DAY 9

While Brandi was in the shower, getting ready for their latest playdate as escorts, Christina actually had a rare moment to herself. She didn't dare try to find a way to contact Alex. She really felt she'd earned Brandi's full trust, and she wasn't about to blow it. She had a plan. A few more days, and she'd have enough money on the Visa gift card through the service that she'd be able to escape. She just had to bide her time.

In the meantime, she needed to keep doing things that proved she was into what they were doing, selling the point she wanted to live in Vegas and continue working as escorts. She wanted to convince her that she really was Venus, and had left her life as Christina in the rearview mirror.

She opened up Brandi's laptop, fully expecting to be foiled. Instead she was surprised that it popped up out of sleep mode, and didn't request a password. It seemed like a lack of forethought on Brandi's part. Or perhaps it was an oversight she never dreamed would be taken advantage of. Christina's heart jumped. She contemplated sending an email, but didn't. She knew she wasn't fully ready. She needed a clearer head and more funds available to her.

Thinking it would once again prove she was on board with what they were doing, she opened the last video that had been sent to her. The one from her football stud's own phone, taken of her sucking his cock in the hotel hallway in front of his room. He was completely hidden, only his cock and lower body in view. It was obscuring her own distinctive features that was going to prove hard.

Opening it in the editing software on the computer, she went about her work. It took her a bit, yet it turned out to be easier than she anticipated. The software was very user friendly, and she was able to crop the video while hiding her eyes. That was the main focal point, and it changed with that detail eliminated. It became his cock and her mouth and chest. She did have to hide the faces of the people that had literally walked behind her as she serviced him, but that only added to the magic of what she'd done. Their audible reaction and admonishing conversation made the experience more authentic.

Putting the final touches on it, she opened a web browser and called up Pornhub. She logged in under the password she'd memorized, and was already uploading it when Brandi emerged from the bathroom dressed for sex.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" she asked, trying not to panic.

"Loading up that last video he sent me," she shrugged with a sexy smile.

Panic set in anyway. It stunned her that Christina was not only on the website, she was already logged in and loading up a video. She tried to play off her shock by saying, "Venus, you need to edit it first!"

"I already did. That software program you have is incredible."

"You already did it? How long was I in there?"

"I did most of it by just cropping it. That was ninety percent. It wasn't a security camera. He took it with his phone. That reminds me, I need to call down to Evelyn and tell her to delete the one on their server. It'll probably show his face, and it's about fifteen minutes long. That's exposure he can't risk if it got in the wrong hands."

1...345678