Alex & Alexa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay now, Alex," my aunt replied in a voice barely more than a whisper. "We're just glad to be back together."

Freja barely nodded.

Alexa finally held her hand out toward me, indicating a desire for an assist in getting up. "Little help?"

Freja stuck out her hand as well and I planted my feet at the bottom of theirs and took their hands, pulling them up. They rose easily, the hands I was not using still wrapped around one another's waists. "Thank you," they both said to me as my parents walked up. "Thank you, Alex."

"Quite the greeting," mom commented as she arrived, smiling. "That a tradition in Denmark?"

"Not so much, no," Freja admitted, blushing slightly and nodding her head respectfully. "Maybe just for Alexandra and I."

Without another word, she stepped forward and hugged my mother, who returned the hug easily. Alexa's eyes almost teared up, she seemed so delighted that her friend was adjusting readily and making friends with her family. That had to be emotional for her. Everything seemed to come so naturally to my aunt, I was always intrigued to see moments like this.

"Thank you for having me here." Freja said quietly before breaking the embrace with my mother and turning to my father, whom she stared up at almost in disbelief. She was the shortest person here and barely reached the bottom of his pecs.

"Hvor forsøger man at kramme det?" she asked Alexa out of the corner of her mouth.

"Omkring taljen er en god begyndelse." Dad replied simply.

Freja goggled up at dad with mild shock while Alexa almost scowled. "Since when the Hell do you speak Danish?"

"Ikke min skyld ingen spørger." dad pointed out. Alexa shot my mother a look, who put her hands up in a gesture of non-invlvement. "Don't look at me, I don't keep track of what he speaks."

She looked at me next and I shook my head. "Short answer, don't try to have a private conversation around him, I guess."

"Odin ser over mig, mens jeg forsøger at kramme denne kæmpe..." Freja muttered before hugging dad around the waist as he had originally suggested. Mom just rolled her eyes while Alexa giggled. Dad returned the hug before Freja broke it and turned to me.

"And this is the nephew with the games, yes?" she mused before hugging me. I scowled through the hug while my mother snickered.

"Your fame precedes you, Alex." she quipped as she watched Freja hug me. But what she didn't see was the Danish girl subtly stroking the back of my neck as she did so and whisper in my ear ever so quietly.

"Don't worry, I'll make that crack up to you later..."

She ended the hug and took her place at Alexa's side, their fingers laced together. Mom and dad asked her how the flight went and asked if she needed to change any currency before suggesting we get on the road. Freja proved accomodating to all suggestions, admitting she was tired from the flight but also excited to be here.

"Well, we've got at least a week to get to know you," mom pointed out. "Let's get you two to the hotel and then we'll come and get you after you wake up. Sound good?"

"It sounds wonderful, Mrs De Bourne, thank you." Freja said.

"Please, call me Karen, darling," mom said. "You were Alli's family before, you're our family now. We won't have it any other way."

"What do I call him?" Freja asked, cocking her head at dad, who loomed over us all.

"Norse mythology is full of giants and monsters, I'm sure one will present itself," mom said simply. "Let's get you to the hotel, shall we?"

***

Mom and dad led the way in their vehicle while I followed in mine, with Alexa and Freja in the back seat together. They were, predictably, attached at the lips, kissing hungrily and fondling one another while whispering in Danish. I occasionally looked in the rearview mirror, but mostly just gave them privacy.

They finally broke the kiss, breathing heavily while their foreheads were pressed together. I waited to make sure they were actually taking a break from playing tonsil hockey before talking. "I can see you two have some catching up to do."

"To say the least," Alexa breathed, nodding while stroking Freja's cheek and looking into her eyes. "Really wish you could be with us, Alex."

I smiled. "I don't want to mess up your reunion."

"Maybe we could send him pictures and videos from the hotel?" Freja asked.

"No, that'll wreck the moment," Alexa replied, shaking her head. "We'll just turn our phones on to record everything and then fuck one another brainless. Wish I'd thought of bringing my laptop so we could just Skype with him."

"I have mine." Freja pointed out.

"I'll settle for the recording phones idea," I laughed. "I can't guarantee that I'll be able to live-time with you anyway, I might point out."

"Poo," Freja sighed. "That will have to do."

"There'll be plenty of time, my love, I promise." Alexa reminded her. "We'll have all week, after all."

They resumed kissing while I drove. My phone bipped at me and I turned on the hands-free. "Hey, mom."

"Still with us, I see," she commented. "How're Allie and Freja?"

I looked in the mirror and saw they had stopped making out once mom called and were sitting there, holding hands and smiling at me. "They're just sitting in the back seat, talking and catching up."

"Huh," mom mused. "I half-expected them to be making out the whole way to the hotel."

Alexa coughed at the inference while Freja giggled. "I do have some measure of self-control, sister-mine." Alexa called out, trying to sound indignant.

"Your loss, I guess," mom replied. "We're almost there, talk to you in five."

I ended the call and Freja snickered. "You were not joking about their timing, were you?"

"Not at all," Alexa muttered. "Remember when I told you that Karen nearly caught Alex and I fucking at the wedding?"

"When you had to hide under the bed and pretend to be Finnish?" giggled the Danish girl. "I'm amazed you were not caught, your Finnish accent is atrocious."

"Suski vituun, lutka." my aunt shot back, making them both break into fits of giggling. They were still trying to compose themselves when I pulled itno the hotel parking lot and we met mom and dad at the entrance, with the girls walking hand-in-hand while I dragged the luggage.

The room Freja had reserved was comfortable but nothing special, its only real attraction being the king-sized bed. Aside from that, it was fairly standard, with a couch, desk, mini-fridge, coffee maker and a shower that would fit two, possibly three with creative use of shower gel. I dumped the suitcase on the couch and waited while Alexa and Freja hugged mom and dad, promising to be in touch as soon as they woke up. I got hugged last, with secret promises of recordings of everything that transpired for the next several hours. Then we left them alone.

"Well, I'm pumped," mom said cheerfully. "Anyone up for some Turkish or Greek coffee?"

***

I decided to get some sleep while I could once we arrived home. Knowing my aunt the way I did, she and Freja would be going at one another for at least two hours before collapsing in exhaustion and then sleep until noon. We'd make arrangements to meet and have lunch after that.

There was still the matter of our commitments to the Linguistics faculty, but I assured my mother I'd be able to keep up for both Alexa and I for the duration of Freja's stay. I would normally feel slightly disappointed at not being with them, but I knew my aunt would be coming by regularly with Freja to meet me at the university, just as we'd planned. My parents didn't need to know that, of course.

Dad had offered to fill in for Alexa, but mom quickly quashed the notion, indicating that she expected to be having at least as much sex as Alexa and Freja would be having. This sounded like a better idea to dad than helping me, and the offer of assistance was quickly withdrawn.

"You're on your own, kid!" he said to me in Klingon.

I actually got quite a few hours sleep before my dad called down to me, saying that Alexa had just indicated they were up and ready to meet. It was just after one in the afternoon. We drove over to the hotel, finding the two of them waiting out front, holding hands. It must have been girl talk time, because they hopped into mom and dad's car while dad took over the wheel in mine. Mom apparently decided to let Freja choose where we'd eat, so dad agreed to just follow to wherever we ended up.

We drove around for nearly half an hour, seemingly aimlessly, before we pulled into a McDonald's.

"Is she serious?" I asked, a little bewildered. "She does know that this city is five million people and has every ethnic cuisine on earth, right?"

"McDonald's is apparently a little different in Europe, Alex," dad chuckled. "I guess she wants to try the real, atrocious McCoy. Besides, it's only lunch, mom's making a nice dinner for later."

Sure enough, Freja was delighted by exactly how gross real fast food here in North America was and she ate it with gusto. Alexa sat beside her, watching in delight at how much fun her friend was having. I sat next to Alexa, her excitement palpable. We discussed what sights Freja might want to see and what plans they had made.

And, of course, my chauffeur services were offered, especially if they planned to do any drinking or clubbing. Mom had no intention of letting anything go wrong this week, even if she let Freja consume six ten-packs of McNuggets in a row.

"Dear Lord in Heaven," she breathed in morbid fascination as the Danish girl finished the last pack. Dad was trying not to smirk while Alexa just shook her head. "One more pack and you'll have so many preservatives in you that you won't be biodegradable for three hundred years."

"Keith Richards ear your heart out," dad quipped. "So was it everything you were hoping for, Freja?"

"Umph, yes," replied our new friend. "What a great experience."

"I refuse to believe that Europe and even Denmark doesn't have crappy fast food," mom pointed out. "Hell, I know they have garbage food."

"Yes, but we know it," Freja agreed. "It's a sinful treat, not a real option. And this, this is a whole new level of atrocious. It tastes so good, Karen!"

"I'll take your word for it," mom said dryly, finishing her McSalad, if that's what they're called. Dad and I polished off our Big Macs.

"Oh!" Freja said suddenly, turning to look back at the counter somewhat eagerly. "Do that have those... what are they... 'shamrock shakes'?"

"Sorry, babe, those are strictly seasonal," mom said, probably secretly relieved. "They're a March thing."

Freja was still turned and staring at the counter, while rubbing the material of her shirt between her thumb and finger, considering. "Do you think they would make one for me if I-"

"No." mom, dad, Alexa and I all chorused.

"Poo..." the Danish girl said, clearly disappointed that sex was not the answer here.

"I'm sure we can figure out how to make one at the house, right dear?" dad offered, looking at mom.

"You prepared to buy me a new Vitamix after I have to throw the ruined one away?" mom snorted. We all laughed and prepared to leave, with mom asking what the plans were now.

"Alexandra has offered to show me the university," Freja replied. "After that, we'll be going out for dinner, yes?"

Mom nodded. "Yes, Mongo and I will meet you and we'll go to our favourite steakhouse. You have a good six hours to kill until they open their doors. Rochester, will you ferry them over and then meet us at the estabishment in question?"

"Yes, boss," I said, nodding. "It'll give me a chance to catch up on some of our work for the faculty. We'll see you tonight."

Mom and dad said their goodbyes and headed out, leaving the three of us. "Alright, ladies, where to?" I asked.

"The hotel room, of course," Alexa replied, smirking. "We've been desperate to get you back there. We'll put in an appearance at the campus, just so it's not a lie that we were there."

"Oh, but it's okay for me to lie about doing our faculty work?" I retorted, grinning. Alexa rolled her eyes and shook her head before they each took me by an arm and escorted me to the car. They waited patiently in the back seat, holding hands. Clearly they were intent on not getting started without me. I drove as quickly but safely as I could, feeling a certain urgency building within.

We reached the hotel and took a backdoor into the place, since having the concierge recognize me next time my parents were around might not be a good thing. We had barely made it into the hotel room when the girls locked the door and put a 'Do Not Distrub' sign on the knob outside. Not sure if anyone would actually bother us at this hour, but the symbolic gesture was duly noted.

Alexa led me over to the bed and looked into my eyes as Freja took both laptops and all three of our phones and positioned them strategically around the room and began recording. Before I knew it, she had joined us by the bed and the girls were eagerly stripping me out of my clothes. I could feel my cock swelling with ardour as their hands wandered over me and groped. They kissed one another, moaning lightly.

"You're about to have a Hell of a night, my love," Alexa whispered, her sapphire blue eyes shining. "I really hope you remember how to walk afterwards."

I was now completely naked and Alexa turned me around to face Freja, who was waiting expectantly. I began undressing her, pulling her shirt off, followed by reaching behind and using one hand to unclasp her bra, while my other hand traced down her stomach. She shivered as the undergarment fell away, looking slightly surprised at how deft my hand had been.

"Told you he had game." Alexa giggled

I used one hand to undo the button on her pants next, my other hand reaching around to her back and caressing it. My eyes never left hers. I didn't want to think I'd learned this from my dad, but overhearing mom talk to a friend on the phone one night about how he pulled this little stunt made me wonder if it was a genetic gift. Either way, it was having the right effect on Freja, who seemed rooted to the spot. Alexa's hands were wandering over my abs and up my chest as she cuddled in behind me.

Freja stepped out of her pants as they puddled at her feet. I wasn't terribly surprised to see she hadn't been wearing panties. She then took gentle hold of me and turned me around to face my Alexa. While Freja fondled and caressed me, I undressed the woman I called my wife, once again not surprised to see she too had 'forgotten' to wear anderwear. Not that I was objecting, of course.

They now both held me and quietly began undulating their soft, silken forms against me, which was a heaven unlike anything I had even felt before. Their breasts squashed against my chest and my back while each of them reached a hand down to caress my already rock-hard cock. I shivered as I closed my eyes and let these two goddesses work their sexual magic on me. Freja's hands roamed over my shoulders as she nipped at the skin of my back.

"I can't tell you how thrilled I am that Freja's here, my love," Alexa purred as she grazed my chest with her nails and kissed my pecs. "But make no mistake, Alex, she's also a gift, from me to you. Her visit here is going to be the most immensely enjoyable thing, for both of us. She's going to let us share her fully, because that's how she and I have always been."

She looked up into my eyes. "She may not be in love with you like I am, but she understands how in love with you I am, possibly even better than you do, and that means her dedication to you is total."

The two of them then laid me down on the plush bed, and I couldn't help but think that they'd been making love on this very mattress I was now lying on. My legs were bent over the side and Freja parted them slightly so she could kneel between them. Alexa, meanwhile, had straddled me, her body facing down mine, and her glistening pussy mere inches from my face.

I shivered as I felt a dainty hand wrapped around the base of my shaft and then two sets of lips begin kissing my cock gently. I couldn't see anything, but I have a very vivid picture in my head of what was happening. The girls flicked their tongues against me, and traced the tips up and down my length , teasing me.

My hands flexed on Alex'a calves as one of them took me inside their mouth. Warm and wet, I felt them hum around me. I focused past the pleasure and pulled Alexa's waiting slit down to my mouth, kissing and nibbling her. She gasped and shuddered, moaning my name. My cock was still envoloped in a mouth, meaning it was Freja sucking me.

I couldn't help it, my toes curled.

Alexa giggled. "Really good, isn't she? We leaned to suck dick together, from the same older girl. Remember Astrid, darling?"

"Mm-hmmm..." Freja responded, still sucking on me. "I still meet and fuck her on occasion." She and Alexa really did have the same technique, her hand gently following her mouth up and down my shaft, making a gentle twisting motion on the skin as she pumped. Alexa moaned again as I slid my tongue inside her, my fingers pulling her lips apart. She squirmed on my face while Freja bobbed up and down hungrily on me.

"Oh, God," Alexa breathed. "This week is going to be heaven..."

"Mmmm, beyond heavenly, I think," Freja added, pulling her mouth off my cock and letting Alexa take over. While my wife moved her lips up and down my length, her friend caressed and fondled my sac and nipped at the skin on the inside of my thighs. "I still cannot believe I am here with you both, min kaere."

Alexa was too busy to respond for several seconds, but then she stopped sucking me long enough to share a wet, passionate kiss with Freja before they both went back to driving me wild with their mouths. My tongue snaked around inside Alexa while one of my fingers toyed with her ass. She shivered and squirmed on top of me,moaning shamelessly.

"Alex," she panted, pausing to kiss her friend again. "I want you to fuck Freja now. I'm going to sit on your face and look into her eyes while you make her cum. Oh God, I want to see that..."

She sat up straight, sinking her pussy down onto my mouth while Freja stood and clambered onto my thighs. I could feel them embracing and hear them kissing while hands reached down and positioned my dick until she was right over it.

"Fortsaet," I heard Alexa whisper. "Du vil elske det."

And then Freja sank down onto me, the noise she made somewhere between a moan and a hiss. Her wet, slick pussy enveloped me as she took me in to the hilt. She wasn't as tight as Alexa, but she was every bit as wet and warm, an exquisite sensation. My hands gripped Alexa's ass cheeks and I groaned into her, lost in bliss.

Freja sat still for several moments, seemingly savouring the sensation of having me buried inside her. I heard her and Alexa whispering to one another, in Danish, before she began to move up and down slowly, riding me. I could feel her squeeze me with her pussy muscles as she moved down, felt her trembling in pleasure. It was wonderful. I resumed licking my aunt's womanhood, my hands latching around her thighs.

Alexa leaned forward, her pussy still on my lips, and I felt Freja shift her weight too. They seemed to embrace one another and began kissing hungrily. Freja moved up and down rhythmically while Alexa squirmed on my face. They were kissing very loudly, moaning and panting the whole time. One of Alexa's hands moved down and caressed Freja's pussylps and clit while I fucked her.

"Didn't I tell you?" I heard her whisper. "See why I'm so in love with him?"

"Nnnnnn, yes, yndling," Freja moaned, groping Alexa's lush breasts. "To be with you again, and sharing your nephew..."

I knew we were going to be fucking for some time, so I was determined to control myself and not cum. But that didn't mean I couldn't make the two of them cum repatedly before I did. I pushed my hips up, going deep inside Freja and she almost doubled over, groaning loudly and shamelessly. I began pumping steadly and strongly while she matched my rhythm, grinding down on me. I pushed my tongue deeper inside my aunt and pulled her ass cheeks apart, stretching her and making her hiss in delight. It helped to occupy me and keep my mind off Freja's powerful, skilled muscles squeezing me relentlessly.