Alex & Alexa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes must have bugged out of my head because Alexa began giggling at the expression on my face. Even Freja was snickering. I didn't know what to say. At all. Talk about left field.

"What if the kid looks undeniably like me?" I asked.

Alexa shrugged. "Then we admit you fucked Freja and marry her and she's my proxy. You suggested that first."

I pressed my forehead to hers and sighed, even while she giggled. "You were right about that idea being batshit crazy."

Freja came over and joined our hug. "I would do this for you," she said quietly. "I love Alexa so much, I would do it in a heartbeat if it was the only option to join you together."

She then pressed her chest against the two of us and squirmed it around for a moment. "Besides, if I get pregnant, maybe I'll end up with more than these measly little 34B titties of mine, ja?"

Alexa broke down laughing and shook her head. "She's always been jealous of my breasts, because I'm a 38CC or a D, depending on the time of the month. Maybe if she ate more and fucked less, she'd keep some calories and store them as fatty tissue in the right places."

"Whore." Freja replied, sticking out her tongue.

"Well, I'll tell you what," I said, hugging them both to me. "I'm not agreeing to that looney idea, not initially, but I'll keep it in the back of my mind as a very last resort, okay? You have my word."

"And maybe he could fuck me and put a baby in me after that..." Freja suggested in a quiet voice she hoped was subliminal. She shivered as Alex pinched her nipple.

"Let's go back to the office and help Alex sort for a few before Mike and Karen inevitably show up." Alexa sighed, her cheerful demeanour returning. We had no real answers to our problem, but we were together, right now, and in love. Living for the moment was good enough.

***

Mom, dad and I were all laughing as Freja told us anecdotes about Alexa when they were growing up. She was not one for holding back details, omitting only the most graphic and depraved onces but leaving plenty to the imagination. Alexa mostly made a show of rolling her eyes and blushing in embarrassment she clearly didn't feel. They'd known one another for many years and there were no secrets between them. Freja seemed happy to divulge quite a few.

"Alli, really now," my mom chided, but was unable to keep the amusement off her face. "Who taught you how to do that at such a tender age?"

"Satan, obviously," my aunt muttered, trying to look disgruntled and beshat upon. It wasn't working. We were sitting in a steakhouse, in a far back corner where we could laugh and talk without being an imposition on other patrons. "And from what I've observed, you're not so innocent yourself, oh sister-mine."

"As long as you didn't learn it from me..." mom said airily as she took a sip of her beer.

"Sounds like growing up in Europe was kinda fun," I chimed in, trying to save my aunt a few moments of humiliation. I know she wasn't actually bothered by all this, but everyone had a role to play in this dynamic and I was apparently the foil. "And you lived so many places. Did you have a favourite?"

Alexa thought about that for a few moments before saying something to Freja, seemingly forgetting that my dad spoke the language all of a sudden. He was irritating that way. She then looked back at us. "In terms of a residence, probably the atelier in Paris. It was in the Sixth arrondissments, Saint Germain. Mom and I lived there for nearly two years."

"You lived in an artist's commune?" mom queried, almost fascinated. "Mom must've loved that, it'd be right up her alley. How old were you when you lived there?"

"We were there while I was fourteen and fifteen." Alexa answered. "And yes, mom loved it. I think she was slowing down just a little by then, but her creativity was still in overdrive, so we were a welcome addition."

"Any other kids your age to play with while Miranda was getting her creative groove on?" dad asked. He had apparetly always loved my grandma, the one member of the Blackwell and Gordon clans that he didn't want to punch into orbit.

"No, not really," Alexa admitted. "Which made sex with the other commune members rather interesting."

Mom hung her head, trying to control her giggle fits. Did looked away, smirking, while Freja fed Alexa a piece of rare steak. I just shook my head in wonder.

"I should be outraged at mom," my maternal unit said finally, wiping a tear of mirth away from her eyes. "But knowing her logic, it was safer for you to be fucking sixty year-old artists in the commune rather than out in Paris with God-only-knows-who. She never really put a leash on me about sex either."

"That was the gist of it," Alexa agreed. "At least she could keep tabs on me this way. Not that I didn't have dalliances outside the atelier, of course, but sex in-house was more convenient and I did learn quite a few naughty things from those old pervs. I miss them."

"I don't doubt it," mom sighed, taking another pull of her beer. "While I regret none of my life with Ig and Ook here, I'll admit to being a little jealous of the chance you had to live in Paris."

Dad shrugged. "We could all take a vacation out that way at some point," he suggested. "Not like we haven't got the funds for it, right?"

"Very true," mom agreed, squeezing his hand. "We'll plan it out after next semester. Sound good?"

We all nodded, even Freja.

"You should perhaps think of visiting Denmark," she added. "We are a beautiful country, with barely noticeable racism, by European standards."

"Not to mention the Roskilde Festival," dad added, pointing with his fork. "I'd love to hit that up."

"Oh, you'd be the biggest metalhead there, literally," mom snorted. "There'd be no damn room left in the mosh pit for anyone else."

"What about something more rural?" I asked. "I know Europe's pretty heavily populated, comparatively speaking, but there must be lots of greenery too."

Freja nodded. "Poland and Hungary and good for that. And especially Slovenia. Remember the trip to Slovenia, my love?"

Alexa smirked and nodded. "I loved that. I think that was us at our most out-of-control."

"The mind doth boggle at that prospect." I muttered.

Alexa ignored me and continued. "Mom let us go by ourselves on a little trip to Slovenia, just to stretch our legs. She had some friends in Ljubljana who would keep an eye on us, but we spent very little time in the capital."

"I'm almost afraid to ask," mom sighed. "Go on."

"Well, mostly we were just interested in violating one another, and anyone else we fancied, in the wilds of Slovenia," Alexa said. "We might have met some associates there, who took amateur films of us."

"You mean there's porn of you out there?" mom asked, almost agape, but not horrified.

"Well, probably," Alexa admitted. "Two girls, running around in the forest, dressed as faeries and peeing on things is probably pretty hard to-"

"Got it..." dad announced looking down at his tablet, an evil smirk on his face.

***

Next Up: Chapter 13- Slovenian Pee Faeries

Author's Notes: I can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying writing this story, and it's with no small reluctance that I tell you it will be concluding within a few chapters. I could, in theory, keep drawing it out, but that would no longer interest me and I want some resolution.

I mean, I already know what happens, but I'm yearning to share that with everyone who reads this little yarn. So you don't have to be patient for too much longer.

As for why this chapter happened out of sync with my other projects, well, the answer is simple- someone paid me to get this chapter up, they were eager to see Freja show up and what her impact on the dynamic would be. I love my other stories, by my keyboard takes me where the wampum lies. Simple as that.

Annnd, I'm pretty sure an element in the next chapter is going to blow a lot of people away. I'm not spilling, but I think you'll be amused, to say the least. I'll settle for surprised.

To the people who keep writing reviews or messaging me about where Alex and Alexa could get married and such, I have only one thing to say...

I know. Shaddap.

Alex and Alexa are desperately in love, but would feel like completely selfish pricks if they thought only of themselves and not about how their literally illegal affair would impact anyone else. It is magnified by the dread of being in that very situation, so whether you think they're being unreasonable or not is beside the point. They are terrified of the negative impact this will have on the other people they care about.

And if you can't see that because you have no inklings that way, you might be an amoral sociopath. I'm not kidding, I get messaged at least three times a day by people who don't see what the big deal is. I have no idea how to answer an amoral sociopath on that regard. Please just quit blowing up my inbox already. Please.

Time to proof-read this and post it, so I've earned my pay. Then I'm getting back to the next chapter of Expecting & Expectations, which more than a few people have been clamouring for. Hopefully they'll get what they want in the upcoming chapter.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management