Alex & Alexa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue lashed my aunt's pussy as my fingers probed her puckered knot. It was actually serving as a good distraction to keep me from cumming. My iron-hard cock plunged in and out of Freja as she bounced on me. She and Alexa were latched onto one another, kissing feverishly, moaning and whispering. My finger wiggled into my aun't ass and she gasped and shook almost uncontrollably. This caused Freja to seize up as well, riding me desperately. I was thrilled that I was about to make them both cum, I could feel it.

Okay, they were both helping a lot, fingering and molesting one another, but still, they would cum, hard. I sucked Alexa's clit into my mouth as I thrust up hard into Freja one more time. The Danish girl went rigid and screamed into Alexa's mouth, her pussy clamping around me fiercely as she began to cum. Alexa wailed through their kiss, bathing my face with her essence while her ass gripped my finger tightly. Their thrashed and ground over me, lost in their shared ardour.

Then Freja sagged forward, panting heavily while my aunt embraced her, giggling at her friend's reaction. Even as her own orgasm ebbed, she settled back genty onto my lips, hugging Freja close and whispering to her. They whispered to one another a lot, seemingly.

Finally, Freja sat up straight again, stretching her muscles after the climax she'd experienced. Alexa giggled and reached down to massage her pussylips.

"Alex, you should see your middle," she snickered. Freja's a bit of a squirter and she varnished you from knees to navel."

"Another way you two are alike." I quipped, making my aunt blush and Freja laugh. They kissed some more as they sat on me, Freja still impaled on my cock, while Alexa sat forward slightly, giving me room to breathe.

"Let's have some fun with him," Alexa said slyly. "Pull off him for just a moment. Alex, move up onto the bed, please."

I felt Freja rise up, my throbbing cock leaving her warm, wet confines. Alexa removed herself from my face and I sidled up farther toward the center of the bed as instructed. My aunt crawled up to me and smiled down, kissing my nose.

"I want you to close your eyes, Alex," she purred. "We're going to play a little game of Guess Who, okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes, looking forward to whatever she had planned. They were both know kneeling near my cock and they caressed and massaged it with their hands or breasts gently. Finally, the breasts were replaced my a mouth, which took me deep inside and began bobbing up and down slowly. A tongue swirled around me expertly.

"Mmmm, that's Freja." I said almost dreamily.

"Good work," Alexa said, amused. "How did you know?"

"Truth? When you do that thing with your tongue, you swirl to the left. That tongue went to the right."

"Clever boy," she giggled. "Next are gonna be tits. One of us will tap your thigh when it's time to start guessing. Relax and keep those eyes closed."

I hummed contentedly as they played with me, two sets of breasts once again enveloping my throbbing cock. Then there was one silken sensation, caressing around me. A finger tapped my thigh. I let her continue for close to two minutes, saying nothing.

"You brat," I heard my aunt say, snickering. "You're not even trying to guess, you're just in this for the titty-fucking."

"Guilty," I replied, not at all denying it. "But I know it's you. Your boobs are bigger than Freja's."

"It's true," Freja sighed, pretneding to lament. "Your aunt has the most amazing tits I've ever seen. Large, soft and utterly perfect."

"Oh, stop, you," Alexa chided, still massaging me with her breasts. "I'm going to get a swollen head."

"Already there." I said, causing them to both begin laughing. They went back to sucking on my cock again for some time, just enjoying sharing me with one another before I felt them both shifting around. There was a lot of weight over my hips and then soft, slippery wetness. I felt them both trembling and sighing.

They were sitting over me and slithering their pussies against my cock at the same time. I wasn't in either of them, but I could feel myself splitting their lips and brushing their clits with my pulsing head. They moaned and squirmed against one another, keeping me trapped between them. I desperately wanted to look, to get that wonderful visual, even if only for a moment, but I didn't want to ruin the game, either. There'd be time to play again.

Then one of them sank down onto me, taking me deep inside. The other kept squirming against us.

"Alexa again." I moaned, pushing up with my hips.

"See, my love?" I heard Freja say. "You are tighter than me, he knows your feel so well."

"Someone's pussy wouldn't be so loose if she kept her whoremones under control." Alexa teased, causing Freja to giggle and reach down to pinch her clit. My aunt squeaked and pulled back, letting Freja push herself down onto me again. She rode up and down a few times while Alexa ground her pussy into hers. Then she pulled off and they began sucking my cock again.

"Alex, I'm going to lie Freja down and then lie on top of her. I want you to fuck her and cum in her, so I can look into her eyes when you do, okay?" my aunt said breathily. I moved out of the way and sat up while Alexa eased Freja down onto the soft mattress before lying on top of her, their breasts squashed together. Freja spread her legs while Alexa kept hers bent but hooked them under her friend's thighs, allowing me room. I moved around and knelt between their entwined legs, my hands on Alexa's firm ass. They both looked at me and giggled, with my aunt wiggling her butt at me.

I took my cock and begin teasing it against their mingling pussylips, causing them both to shiver and whimper. Alexa wrapped her arms around Freja and kissed her deeply, making the Danish girl moan. My throbbing head slid up and down the two slits, teasing them both. I pushed the tip into Alexa before pulling out and then inserting myself just slightly into Freja.

"So, do you want it slow?" I asked, smiling slyly. "Shall I drive you crazy?"

"Nej!" Freja gasped, writhing beneath Alexa. "One hard, good thrust, Alex, plunge it deep inside me. It's okay if it hurts a little, just drive it into me!"

"You heard my friend, Alex," my lovely wife-aunt panted. "Skewer her!"

"As my lady commands!" I said before thrusting forward hard, ramming my cock deep inside Freja. She went rigid for a fraction of a second, her eyes flaring open and she cried out, a sound that was a mingling of delight and pain. She began thrashing around madly beneath Alexa, who began kissing her fiercely. They were occupied and in no position (literally) to give me instructions, so I began pumping back and forth strongly inside Freja, pounding her pussy relentlessly.

Freja was choking and gasping, writhing beneath Alexa, who kept her pinned. Alexa squirmed her sticky womanhood down onto Freja's, shivering as she felt my shaft sliding against her as it went in and out of her friend. She was looking into Freja's eyes, savouring the shameless lust and pleasure she saw there. My hips smacked against her magnificent ass while my hands gripped the cheeks firmly. She hissed and moaned while she ground against Freja and back against me.

I'd been in a few threesomes before, but nothing had ever compared to this. Fucking my aunt and her beloved friend was hotter than I could have ever imagined. The three of us moved in a frenzied unison, writhing and undulating. Freja's ragged gasps were almost torn from her throat as she churned beneath me.

"She's gonna cum, Alex," my aunt rasped, looking back at me for a split second, desperation in her eyes. I could tell she was going to cum as well and I yearned to be inside her, but I'd promised that I'd fuck Freja and cum in her first. "Make her cum hard!"

I drove my hips forward, lurching Freja back and forth on the bed, in spite of Alexa's weight being on top of her. Her yelps were punctuated by completely incoherent sounds and her body began to shake. Her fingernails were digging into Alexa's back, making my beloved groan in pleasure. The red marks were fierce and bright, but I had no doubt that their sexplay involved this sort of thing all the time.

I could feel my own orgasm building steadily, and while I normally preferred to hold off and make a girl cum at least twice before allowing myself to climax, this wild, savage sex was meant to result in all three of us cumming together, tumultuously. I didn't hold myself back, therefore, thrusting rapidly and with all the strength I could, arching my back as I drew close.

Freja went rigid again and Alexa jammed her mouth down on top of her friend's kissing her hard before her orgasm-induced shriek blasted the walls of the hotel room over. And scream Freja did, right into Alexa's mouth, her fingernails almost mauling my aunt's back. Alexa moaned loudly through the kiss, cumming as well. I slammed my cock into Freja, grunting and releasing myself, spurting thick, creamy ropes into her clenching pussy.

I almost collapsed on top of Alexa, trying not to rest my full weight on her while they seemed to almost puddle beneath me. I heard Freja sobbing, although I could only assume it was with bliss, and the two of them whispering to one another in Danish. Hands caressed smooth bodies and they began kissing, even while her slit gripped me wetly. I could feel myself throbbing inside her, the last of my cum milked greedily from me. The room was almost spinning and my breaths were heaving as I tried to control myself.

I slowly pulled out of Freja, causing her to shudder and then relax, but immediately pushed myself into Alexa's wanton pussy, which blossomed and glistened invitingly. Alexa gasped and ground back against me, clearly approving of my actions. I stroked back and forth inside her while they kissed and whispered, enjoying their post-orgasmic rapture.

Finally, I slid myself out of her and rolled off to the side, exhausted and unable to do anything except look at the ceiling. Alexa and Freja whispered to one another, once again speaking Danish. They finally detangled themselves, their pussies coming apart with an obscene, slick sucking sound that made them both giggle madly. If I had to hazard a guess, this was far from being their first time doing this or hearing that particular noise.

They crawled like cats down to my midsection and began cleaning my cock slowly and lovingly, sharing it or taking turns, but making sure they got every drop of my essence out of me. They then came up and snuggled into my sides, purring contentedly. I felt like a king.

"Mmmmmm, didn't I tell you?" Alexa sighed blissfully. "He'd make you explode like no other."

"You did, yes," Freja agreed. They were speaking English now, which was no doubt for my benefit, letting me know I'd done my job and done it very well. I was still blown away that I was having sex with these two goddesses, who shared a fanatical devotion to unrestrained pleasure. "He made me cum harder than any man has in some time."

I blushed. I didn't know for sure if she was telling the truth or if she was just stroking my ego, but I preferred the former notion and went with it. I'd have plenty of opportunities at this rate to keep proving myself. If these two maenads didn't exhaust and kill me first, that is.

Alexa slowly got up and moved to straddle my flaccid cock, her gooey pussy pressed to it. She faced down my body so that we could see her shapely back. She turned her head to look back at us, smirking slightly.

"Not bleeding, am I?" she asked.

"No, not that I can tell," I remarked, gazing in wonder at the red striations along her skin. "Nope, just a latticework of angry red marks."

"First time for everything," she giggled, squirming against my cock. "There've been some instances were I thought she was going to bleed me out."

"Tch," Freja snorted from where she was pressed into my side. "What about that time you nearly clawed my poor tits off, tos? Your teeth nearly sheared my nipple right off. Now that time I bled. Your back has a series of love caresses on it, nothing more."

"I believe it," Alexa purred, swaying her back hypnotically. "Alex, take a picture or six with my phone, please? I know we've got all the cameras set up, but I want some close-ups, you know?"

I nodded and reached over to grab her phone, keying up the camera. She let me take several pictures, some with her hands behind her head or reaching back to feel the red marks. She seemed very pleased when I handed her the phone and let her see them. She laid back down on me, facing the ceiling. My hands and Freja's wandered over her form, caressing her gently. We lay like this for some time before Alexa sighed, a sound of regret.

"Alas and alack, we need to take my nephew to work, my love," she said. "We'll drop him off and I'll show you around the campus for a bit while he does the necessary work to keep us from being liars. With any luck we'll be able to bring him back here for another fling before sending him home."

"I'd better pump myself full of electrolytes and zinc while I'm there." I muttered causing them both to giggle. Alexa turned over on me and brought all of our faces together for a three-way kiss. They moaned into my and one another's mouths, our tongues all tangling hungrily. Alexa's eyes fluttered open and she shivered slightly at something before breaking away from the kiss and looking down her body.

"Shit, Alex," she almost exclaimed. "Already?" I shrugged while Freja giggled.

"He reminds me of Vignar," the Danish girl quipped, her hands stroking Alexa's butt cheeks. "It just keeps getting up, only your nephew is bigger. Remember Vignar?"

"Not fondly," Alexa almost grimaced. "He was terrible with his tongue and he never evenly trimmed his fingernails. Pretty sure he scratched me inside and gave me an infection once. I think I fucked him all of twice, and that one time with you."

"Yes, but he could get it up again in no time flat," Freja pointed out. "I"m just saying that Alex shares this delightful quality."

"It's a very, very good thing..." she added, smiling at me and pinching my cheek like a was a five year-old kid. "But this does leave us in a quandary, my love."

"What's that, yndling?" Alexa asked.

"Alexa must be clean and made presentable," Freja stated. "He's going into work and may see people, so he needs to shower so he doesn't smell like sex. But I'm not done feeling his cum inside me or ours all over my cunt. I love the idea of showering with him, but at the same time, I am loathe, this once, to do so."

"You have a point," Alexa admitted. "I'm not interested in not smelling like fucking and cum yet either."

"I'll make this easy, then." I offered. "I'll go shower right now. You two can stay out here and fuck some more, or, if you can behave, you can watch me."

"I like that idea." Freja said with some eagerness. "But your shower will no doubt be a quick one and we will barely have time to get going."

"I'll just going and shower," I said, gently easing Alexa off me and rolling out of the bed. "You two stay here and violate one another, I shouldn't be more than five minutes."

They nodded as they cuddled into one another, caressing and kissing, but I could feel their eyes on me as I walked away. I closed the door and then, on a hunch, locked it quietly. I was putting the little shampoo and conditioner bottles in the shower when I heard the doorhandle rattle as someone tried to open it.

"That clever little fucker," I heard my aunt say. "He locked us out. Knows us better than we thought."

I chuckled to myself as I turned on the water.

***

I'd been filing and sorting away for nearly two hours when my phone buzzed. It was my mom, asking how things were going. I said I was making progress, although not as much as if I'd had Alexa with me. Mom wondered if Freja might not mind sitting with us while Alexa and I did our work, but I quickly nixed the notion, stating that they probably wouldn't be able to keep their hands off one another and I didn't need to be exposed to that. Mom grunted and agreed.

Alexa texted me shortly after, asking if I wanted to join her and Freja in the hedge maze. I agreed to take a break and meet them, so I put down my papers and headed outside. It was dark now, and the campus was mostly empty. I strolled through the night and made my way into the maze. They were waiting for me in the center, sitting on a little stone bench, holding hands and staring at the sky. Alexa beamed in delight as she noticed me approach.

"There's my wonderful husband," she purred, coming up to me and putting her hands around my neck while she gazed into my eyes in adoration. "And not a moment too soon, I might add."

I grinned. "Well, don't get any ideas about wild, jungle monkey sex in here tonight, you never know when my mom and dad might stop by."

"Yeah," she agreed, her voice tinged with regret. "We already thought of that. But just spending time with you is what we want."

"I thought you would spend most of your tme together, alone," I reasoned. "Not that I object to being included, mind. But I would understand."

She smiled. "We will have plenty of alone time, my love. But Freja wants to spend as much time as she can with us, the couple. This is my life, and she wants to be a part of it."

But then her expression changed, becoming slightly melancholy and her eyes glistened. Freja seemed to sense it and looked away.

"But even Freja and I can't... we don't have any answer yet about how we can be together, Alex. We've talked and talked, but no solution is ever satisfactory. They all end in complication or downright disaster."

I nodded solemnly. This was nothing I hadn't contemplated a million times before.

"Every option ends in heartache and destroys our family," she said quietly, trying to control her emotions. "If word of us gets out, it will wreck your Karen and Mike's careers, not to mention be breaking the law. If we run away to some place where we could get married, we're abandoning them and breaking their hearts. I love you more than anything, Alex, but to give up my family that I'd been deprived of for all these years..."

A single, crystalline tear trickled down her cheek. I felt a knot in my throat at the sight of it. My hands were resting on her hips and flexed almost impulsively as I fought to not tear up. Looking into her eyes, it was so damn difficult. I could see the pain and while I shared it, I could do nothing about it. Nothing real.

"And we can't continue like this forever," she sighed. "It'd kill me, being secretly with you, but knowing that we had to move on with our lives somehow. I feel so... so..."

"Trapped." I murmured, finishing her thought to let her know I felt the same way.

She pressed her cheeked to my shoulder and nuzzled me, sighing softly. "Stupid world. Do you want to hear the one and only resolution our silly girl asses came up with?"

"Anything at this point." I answered.

"It's going to royally weird you out." Alexa seemed to warn me.

I shrugged. "What? Me marry Freja as a proxy?"

Alexa giggled. "We hadn't thought of that, but no. If we can't be married, and can't be together, I wanted us to share a bond, Alex, something that was even stronger than just avuncular ties."

I nodded and listened, waiting to hear what she had to say.

She looked deep into my eyes, beginning her line of reasoning. "Technology in the medical world had leaped forward significantly, Alex. There are clinics in Europe doing amazing things."

I nodded again. She seemed almost hesitant, but then in true Alexa fashion, just grabbed the bull by the horns and went for it.

"We thought that you could get me pregnant. Then, very early on, before I began showing, we visit a clinc which safely removes the fetus from me and Freja carries it as a surrogate and becomes its mother. You and I would always know we had that child, no matter where else life took us."