Alex & Alexa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, God, I've missed you..." she murmured through the kiss.

"We haven't even been apart for twelve hours," I chuckled. "And I'm assuming Freja took good care of you. Hell, I know she did."

"She took very good care of me, my love," Alexa purred, ending the kiss and resting her forehead against mine, her eyes closed. "But she knows it's you I'm totally in love with and being away from you is a special kind of torment, even when I'm with her."

"And I would never begrudge my beloved Alexa any happiness," Freja said cheerfully, approaching us and giving us both a hug. "We have meant too much to one another for too long to be selfish in our love."

Alexa looked up at me and smiled. "Are you sure you don't need my help? I feel bad for dumping all this on you while I go galivanting around with this cheap Danish whore and have fun."

"I'm not that cheap." Freja sniffed.

"You once fucked a guy for his kringle pastry," Alexa countered, turning her head to look at her pointedly. "That thing cost him less than two Euros. Meaning, by dint of logic, that your cunt can be had for two Euros."

"Okay, okay, I'm cheap," Freja sighed, trying to sound put upon. "But they say the best things in life are free, ja?"

We all laughed and I told Alexa that I didn't mind one bit, especially since they kept sending me naughty updates of the misbehaviour.

"Hey, guys," Jeanie said as she sauntered in the door. "I was just milling about near the campus and thought I'd check and see if my two favourite flunkies were- oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company."

"No intrusion," Alexa replied, walking over and giving our air-headed associate a hug. "I should make introductions..."

She brought Jeanie into the room to join us. "Jeanie, this is my very best friend, her name is Freja. She's from Roskilde, Denmark. Freja, Jeanie is a student here at the university with Alex and I and we've become good friends with her."

"Oh, uh... hi..." Jeanine said somewhat awkwardly, holding out her hand and looking at Freja. The look on her face was unusual.

"Hello..." Freja said in a quiet voice, taking the proffered hand. They didn't shake, they just stopped at the clasping part and stared at one another. There was a rather pregnant silence that followed. Alexa and I just looked on curiously as they said nothing. She tilted her head slightly, as if she couldn't figure out what was happening.

Jeanie stared at Freja, her free hand coming up to play somewhat nervously with a lock of her hair. My eyes flicked down and I could see a gentle increase in the pressure of their hands clasping. Their thumbs were moving almost imperceptibly in a micro-caress.

Freja bit her bottom lip, as if she was struggling to say something. Her eyes never left Jeanie's. This was really weird. And given the last few months I'd had, that was saying something.

Finally, Freja took a breath and spoke, her quiet voice still sounding incredibly loud in the silent office.

"I do not wish to sound forward," she began, her voice hesitant. "But would you perhaps like to go somewhere and fuck?"

"Oh, GOD, YES!" Jeanie exclaimed loudly and with relief, whirling around and heading straight for the door, pulling Freja with her by the hand she hadn't let go of. The Danish girl turned to us as she followed Jeanie and waved hastily before she disappeared. I was still staring in disbelief while Alexa let her head drop and chuckled.

"Even I didn't see that coming," she mused. "It never even occurred to me, but now it's as plain and daylight."

"What is?" I asked.

"Let's do some work for about half an hour and then I'll show you," she said cheerfully as she took my hand and led me back to the work area. "This is gonna be fun."

"Why half an hour?" I queried, probably sounding dumber than a rock.

"Because I know Freja. Just trust me on this. Now what are you working on and where would I be the most help with what you've started?"

And back to the African languages struggle I went.

***

"Okay, it's been half an hour, where are we headed?" I asked as I walked arm-in-arm with Alexa, who was smirking while we walked down a hallway on the lower level of the main campus building.

"The big gym," she said casually. "Specifically, to one of the equipment rooms, where they keep all the gymnastics mats."

"Because..." I continued, trying to lead her to the answer.

"Because it's Jeanie's favourite place to have sex on the entire campus," she said simply. "So she took Freja there."

"Why half an hour, might one inquire?"

"Whenever Freja meets a girl she wants to impress or has major lust for, she has a certain sexual routine she initiates and it lasts almost exactly half an hour. I know this for a fact, I've seen her do it countless times and had it done to me so she can practice it. I call it the Geno 52-Chilead Maneuver."

"What the Hell does that mean?" I asked, making a wry face.

"Nothing at all, it just sounds impressive," she giggled. "And the name needs to be, based on what Freja's about to do to Jeanie."

I just shook my head and kept walking with her. She put her hand on top of mine as we walked, smiling to herself and humming lightly. Before long, we saw the big double doors that led to the main gymnasium. As we approached, we could hear sounds coming from the other side, even though they were closed. I could make out moaning and panting now.

"Shameless," Alexa sighed as we walked. "Those two are totally without shame."

"Says the woman who was moaning loud enough last night to wake an entire hotel." I countered, smirking at her.

"Well, at least I try to have some modesty," Alexa pointed out. "Freja and Jeanie don't even know what the word means."

"Jeanie probably can't even spell it." I snorted, making Alexa giggle and thwap me on the arm as we reached the doors. We opened them and strode through. The sounds were now almost deafening, echoing around the huge room. Pants and cries of delight echoed around us. Alexa led me straight over to one of the rooms off to the side of the court, as if she knew exactly where to go already. The metal doors into this equipment room were flung open and the lights were on.

Sure enough, sprawled on a thick gym mat in the middle of the floor, Jeanie and Freja were lying on their sides, faces buried in one another's wet pussies. They were gasping and squirming heatedly, fingers plunging in and out of one another's orifices. Alexa leaned against the door frame and watched intently while I just gaped.

Freja was sucking on Jeanie's throbbing clit while she wiggled her thumb inside her pussy and her middle finger deep into her ass. Jeanie was doing something much similar to the Danish girl. They were both covered in red welts, lipstick from kisses and even bite marks. They churned and writhed with abandon, bodies trembling as they began to lose control.

Alexa grinned widely as Jeanie squealed, smacking her hips against Freja's face so hard that I was sure she'd end up with black eyes. Freja's hips juddered and then squashed against her lover's lips. They screamed into one another's pussies as they came, Jeanie sputtering in delight as Freja squirted her.

"Guess I could've warned her about that," Alexa mused quietly, watching. But then she shook her head. "Nah, this way's better. Element of surprise."

Freja was doing something to Jeanie that was making her rock her hips back and forth madly, almost as if she was trying to escape, but she seemed pinned- I guess she was, since Freja had a thumb in her pussy and a long finger in her butt. It was almost a bowling ball grip on Jeanie's privates.

Why was I thinking about this? What had they done to me?

They both sagged finally, panting as if they hadn't had air in their lungs for weeks. The mat beneath them shone with sweat, while their bodies glistened from their efforts. Both their faces were sticky with cum. Through the gasps, they both seemed to be laughing, as if unable to control themselves. If they weren't having trouble breathing from the massive orgasm they'd just shared, I'd have thought they were high on nitrous oxide.

"Thirty-three minutes," Alexa stated as she walked forward, looking at the clock on her cellphone. "You're out of practice, whore."

"Say what?" Jeanie asked, turning her head and scowling at my aunt.

"Not you, babe." Alexa replied, waving a hand with dismissive assurance.

"Oh, good." Jeanie mumbled, going back to resting her head and trying to recover.

"Am not." Freja protested tiredly, managing to turn herself onto her back and stare at the ceiling while Alexa squatted beside her.

"Puh-lease," Alexa retorted. "Making Jeanie cum is easier than depressing a teenager. She didn't need three extra minutes, you did."

"I don' mind..." Jeanie murmured, seemingly in a stupor as she lay there in a sticky pool of her own cum. "Three extra minutes, three thousand extra minutes... all good... all good..."

"What counts is that it worked." Freja insisted.

"Yup," Jeanie agreed. "It sure did. I dunno on what, but I'm sure it worked."

Alexa looked over at Jeanie, who lay right nearby. "I'd say you fucked her stupid, but it's too late for that."

"Yup." Jeanie mumbled. "Too late."

"Oh, be nice," Freja said. "I like her."

"No kidding," Alexa mused. "I've seen you fuck people you don't like, you never go to that sort of trouble."

"Hee, I'm liked!" Jeanie giggled, holding her arms in front of her chest and wiggling giddily. I was beginning to think Freja really had broken her. Whatever the hell that would entail.

"You two recovered yet?" Alexa asked, standing and pulling her sundress over her head, her glorious breasts springing free of their confines and leaving her clad only in a tiny lace thong.

"Don't need to recover when we're still in the zone," Jeanie said, pushing herself into a sitting position. "Get in here."

"Let's go, Alex," my aunt said, hiking down her thong and then stepping out of her sandals. "Time's a'wastin'."

"What, here?" I asked. "Now?"

Alexa paused and turned to look at me, as if I was dense. "Alex, how many guys can actually say they've had an orgy with four gorgeous girls instead of just writing about it?"

There was absolutely no arguing that logic and I began undressing readily. Alexa took my phone, along with Freja's and Jeanie's, as well as her own, and set them up around the enclosed space, beginning to record for posterity. None of us wanted this to not be remembered for the ages. Soon, we were naked and joined the other two on the mat. We pulled into a tight circle on our knees and began kissing, hands roving around one another's bodies. I could feel my cock swelling rapidly and then there was a hand wrapping around it.

"Ooh, Alvin," Jeanie breathed, smiling at me wickedly. "You take after the prof, I see."

"Don't talk about my dad at a moment like this..." I moaned.

"Sorry," she said, continuing to stroke my shaft. "My bad."

"You do know his name is Alex, right?" Alexa asked, leaning down and sucking one of Jeanie's nipples into her mouth.

"Gnnnnuhhhh!" gasped the vacuous brunette, shivering while Alexa swirled her tongue around the nipple. "Alex, Alvin, Alvarez, Aloysius... he'll have me speaking in tongues once he gets this monster inside me..."

We caressed and fondled one another for a few moments longer before Alexa smiled and eased me onto my back, my titan erection standing straight up above me. The three girls giggled as they gathered around my hips, stroking, and teasing me while I watched.

"You first, Jeanie," Alexa offered. "He's been in both of us already."

"Luckies..." Jeanie pretended to mope as she leaned in and flicked her tongue against my pulsing cockhead. Her hand wrapped around the shaft to hold it steady while she swirled her pink tongue around me, moaning in approval at the feel and taste of me, seemingly.

"She made those same noises while she got her tongue in my cunt," Freja mused, watching intently. "Like she was hungry and going to eat me, literally."

"Helluva way to go, getting cannibalized by three bisexual goddesses." Alexa quipped, winking at me as she knelt net to Jeanie, her hands resting on her thighs so her huge, glorious tits were pressed together. "You should feel honoured."

I moaned as Jeanie slipped her lips down over my throbbing head, humming and using her tongue to great effect. Then she shivered as Freja reached behind her and snaked a finger into her ass. She was very dextrous with her tongue- even while her lips were wrapped around my cock, I could feel it pressing along the large vein on the underside of my shaft, sliding up and down the length.

Then Alexa's hand was on the base of my shaft, stroking gently behind Jeanie's mouth while she steadied herself by putting her hands on my thighs. Freja continued to finger her new lover's ass while she pushed her mouth further down my cock. She finally bottomed out, holding me there and moaning in a low voice.

Slowly, but with practiced expertise, she began bobbing up and down, my cock glistening with the moisture of her warm mouth. I wasn't sure I'd ever been this hard before, surrounded as I was by all this succulent female flesh, filled with a fierce desire to fuck them all.

"Mmmmmm, God, your cock tastes good," Jeanie murmured, her curly brown locks falling around her shoulders. He pretty cheeks puffed out slightly as she sucked, while breathing through her nose. "A girl could get used to this."

Alexa and Freja were both using their free hands to finger themselves while they watched Jeanie. Alexa's hand, still wrapped around my shaft, stroked up and down slowly, following Jeanie's mouth and using a gentle twisting motion that made me shiver in pleasure. Jeanie moaned again while Freja reamed her.

Then she pulled off of me and Freja leaned in, taking me into the wet depths of her mouth. She bobbed up and down, more quickly than Jeanie had, helping to get me ready for what lay ahead. Jeanie now crawled beside me, getting her head under Freja's spread legs and beginning to lap hungrily at her dripping pussy. I caught Alexa's eye and nodded to her. Her face lit up in delight and she deftly turned about until she was straddling my face, leaning forward still to keep stroking my cock. Without any hesitation, I began kissing and licking her womanhood, eager to make her cry out in ecstasy.

Alex moaned and squirmed on my face while Freja sucked my cock and Jeanie licked her pussy. My head was almost spinning from the sheer pleasure. I couldn't imagine anything feeling better than this.

Placing a band of gold around my aunt's finger...

I gripped her hips and pressed my tongue inside her, causing her to gasp suddenly, grinding back down against my face lustily. The tempo of her stroking had increased with Freja's mouth, bringing me a peak state of hardness, to the place where my toes were curling and I moaned into Alexa's dripping pussy.

"Okay, here we go," my aunt said breathily, her voice tinged with a deep, wanton hunger. "I'll go first, since he can make me cum quickly. Then Freja rides and Jeanie goes last, to finish him off."

Freja pulled her mouth off my cock while Alex sidled forward, facing down my body as she positioned herself over my erection. Freja knelt between my legs and attacked my aunt's body with her fingers and tongue, causing her to shudder and moan loudly as she sank down onto me. Jeanie replaced Alexa above my face, mushing her puss down onto my mouth without a second thought while she groped Alexa from behind. There was a tart, earthy note to her taste and I lashed my tongue deep inside her, making her cry out.

Alexa bounced up and down on me, not at all trying to delay her orgasm, but bring it around as quickly as possible. I pushed my hips off the mat, spearing deep inside her and she shuddered and almost doubled over, groaning shamelessly. Her pussy was already clenching around me, fluttering as she surrendered to the pleasure. She grabbed Freja's cheeks and jammed her lips against her mouth, shrieking into them as she came, hard. Freja's hands were almost mauling her tits while she churned violently on top of me.

Alexa fell off to the side, her hands holding her pussy while she shivered, still in the throes of her climax. Freja plunged her mouth back down onto my twitching rod, sucking Alexa's cum off it hungrily. She then looked at Jeanie and myself, her eyes glinting with lust.

"I want you behind me, Alex," she panted, stroking my cock. "Fuck me from behind."

Jeanie clambered off my face and I took her and lay her on her back. She waited while I positioned Freja over her, looking down at her new lover. Their breasts squashed together and they kissed one another eagerly while I knelt between their spread legs. Taking hold of Freja's hips, I slid my cockhead up and down along her lips several times until she was whimpering in protest at my teasing. Truth be told, I had been so close to coming inside Alexa, I needed a few seconds to adjust and calm down.

Having witnessed Alexa's rather rough treatment of her on the webcam, I simply pushed deep inside her with one long, decisive stroke and she bawled into Jeanie's mouth, her body shaking at the sudden penetration. I gripped her hips tightly and began thumping back and forth strongly. She almost screamed through her kiss with Jeanie, writhing sensually into the girl below.

Alexa pulled herself to her hands and knees and crawled over Jeanie's head, breaking the kiss she was sharing with Freja and settling down onto her waiting lips. Jeanie began sucking on her clit with a will, wrapping her arms around Alexa's thighs. Freja pushed herself up and began swirling her tongue around Alexa's nipples, gently biting and tugging on them, and making my aunt moan with abandon.

I thrust into Freja, who was the slightest of the girls, and the power of my body was telling. She was almost wheezing as she sucked on Alexa's breasts, sweat streaming from her sensual form, while her pussy swallowed my cock greedily. Like Alexa, she didn't do anything to prolong her climax, for which I was thankful, because how I hadn't cum before now was already a minor miracle.

The orgasm crashed into her and she doubled over, shaking uncontrollably and biting Alexa's thigh as she moaned loudly, bathing my midsection as she squirted on me and onto Jeanie's pussy below. I pulled free of her slit's wanton grasp and she settled tiredly onto Jeanie below. The brunette knew what was happening next and her hips were squirming in anticipation, her pussylips glistening and slightly parted by her eagerness.

I knew that there was no call to be slow or sensual here, either, and just buried my cock deep inside her, trying to pin her to the mat below. She wailed into Alexa's snatch, shaking with delight as I bottomed out in her.

"Ohhhhh, Jesus!" she panted between licks. "Ohhhh, that thing'd feel good everywhere! Shitshitshit..."

I leaned down on Freja's back, getting deeper inside Jeanie still and began pumping up and down, causing her to yelp with each thrust into her warm, wet quim. She pushed her hips up against me, an impressive feat, since she had the weight of both Freja and myself on top of her. She was clearly eager to feel me as deep inside her as she possibly could.

I was propping myself up on my arms, breathing heavily as I looked at Alexa across from me, squirming her hips on Jeanie's face. She seemed revived and energetic, her eyes dancing with excitement as we shared a look. Her angelic smile filled my mind and she mouthed the words 'I love you' while we shared our friends.

Jeanie's body was starting to tremble and I could feel her pussy grip me erratically, getting wetter still. I was breathing heavily and the familiar tingle was starting to build. I looked at Alexa, almost pleading with my eyes. She nodded and raised herself off of Jeanie's lips.