Alex & Alexa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeanie? You good to be nutted in?" she asked the girl below.

"Yuh-huh!" panted the brunette, her body churning in need.

Alexa smiled evilly and nodded to me, the permission granted. I held nothing back and began slamming down into Jeanie, pounding my hips into hers. She screamed into Alexa's pussy, shaking violently as I skewered her. Unable to wait any longer, I arched my back and pressed as hard as I could, my cock battering her womb. Liquid pleasure surged through my body as I spurted rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her spasming pussy. Freja ground down onto her, her mushy netherlips mingling with Jeanie's and my pulsing rod. I was groaning and I heard Alexa keen as Jeanie made her cum as well.

My arms gave out and I toppled, rolling onto my back to avoid squashing Jeanie and Freja beneath me. Jeanie yelped as my cock was wrenched from her confines- it sounded like I'd pulled her inside out. Alexa pulled away from Jeanie's wicked mouth, settling down on top of me and kissing me deeply and lovingly. I held her closed and caressed her, shivering slightly as she took my still-hard cock into her pussy. Beside us, Jeanie and Freja were melded together, kissing and moaning contentedly.

I couldn't believe how sated I felt- we'd just had the most incredible four-way sex and now Alexa was on top of me, with me deep inside her as we gazed lovingly into one another's eyes. Right here, this very moment, was just about the most gratifying thing I could imagine. I felt bad for anyone who wasn't me right then.

"I am so in love with you..." she whispered before she kissed me again. I caressed her gently, just content to be bonded with her this way. We finally looked over at Freja and Jeanie, who seemed to be finishing their liplock and were reduced to cuddling. Jeanie sighed as she looked at the ceiling.

"Wow..." she said finally. "I need a good quote about sex right now."

Alexa giggled. "It is a foolish dimwit who doesn't realize it a waste of time unless a thing concerns fucking."

"Pietro Aretino, circa 1525." Freja added. "Smart, smart man."

We were all silent for some time, catching our breath after our frenzied carnal activities. Alexa lay on top of me, my cock buried inside her, while Freja was nuzzled to my side, facing into Jeanie and cuddling her. They kissed quietly, caressing one another's faces.

"I'm rich, you know." Jeanie said finally.

"You are?" Freja queried.

"Well, mom and dad are," the brunette corrected. "But I'm an only child, and I get a cubic shit-ton of money when I turn twenty-one. Now I just need someone to share it with."

"You need to find a responsible man?"

"No, it doesn't have to be a man," Jeanie said. "Daddy'd be perfectly happy if I found a girl who was good with money."

Freja pursed her lips. "I'm good with money."

Jeanie raised her head. "You are?"

"It's true," Alexa added, smiling. "You've never seen a hooker who's better with money than Freja."

"You're a hooker?" Jeanie exclaimed, sitting up. "Good with money and a career? Daddy'll be thrilled!"

I raised an eyebrow at her statement.

"Oh, no, shit, wait," Jeanie said suddenly, frowning at the ground as she thought about what she'd just said. "Hooker, no, daddy wouldn't approve of that career. Shit, ummm..."

She looked at Freja again. "Do you... are you going to university at all?"

The Danish girl nodded. "Civil engineering major with a minor in Scandinavian traditional music."

"Oh my God," Jeanie said in excitement, taking Freja's hands in hers. "I don't know what those are, but they sound like great covers for being a hooker! This is awesome!"

She pulled Freja into a kneeling position so they were looking into one another's eyes, faces inches apart and their nipples lightly kissing. She kept hold of her hands. "If... if you wanted to, you could transfer any credits you have here for equivalency, and we'd get to be together. You could very well be the girl my parents are waiting for."

Freja bit her lip while Alexa and I looked on in wonder.

"Think about it," she said eagerly. "You'd be right here near your bestie and her guy, we'd all get to fuck all the time, and you'd be with me. I..."

There was a pause before Freja spoke. "You want to be in love? To marry me?"

Jeanie could barely nod, looking like she was fit to burst.

Freja turned her head and looked back at Alexa, who rolled her eyes.

"Well, duh..." my aunt said.

She looked back at Jeanie and after a moment nodded. The brunette cried out in delight and crushed herself to her newly betrothed, kissing her feverishly. Freja returned the kiss whole-heartedly and they began rolling around on the mat together, laughing, kissing and crying, all the while feeling one another up.

"Wow, that was even quicker than you and I." Alexa mused as she watched the two of them.

"Oh, please," Jeanie almost sneered, taking a moment to look at the two of us. "Like love at first sight is the exclusive domain of you two, or the profs."

"Well, she got me there." Alexa chuckled. "Congratulations, you two."

"Oh, right! Congratulations!" Jeanie said, sitting bolt-upright suddenly, leaving a very confused Freja lying on the mat. "We need rings!"

She stood up quickly, pulling Freja to her feet. "We gotta go shopping! There's a People's I like not far from here!"

Jeanie darted out of the equipment room, dragging Freja by the hand. The Danish girl waved hurriedly to us before disappearing with her new fiancée. We heard the gymnasium doors clank shut.

We waited several seconds in confused silence. Then the heavy doors groaned open and we heard the hurried patter of feet. Jeanie and Freja rushed back in and gathered up the clothes they had inadvertently left behind, along with their cellphones.

"Might need these!" Jeanie remarked before dashing off again, followed by Freja.

When they were well and truly gone, I looked up at my aunt, beyond confused. "Did that really just happen?"

"Yyyyyyyyyyup," she said, nodding. "Not gonna lie, even I didn't anticipate that."

"So, what, they're gonna get married?"

"Seems to be the plan." Alexa confirmed.

"And Freja's gonna move here and live with Jeanie in ditzy splendour?"

Alexa nodded.

"Well, they both seem happy and you must be thrilled to have Freja around now." I suggested.

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"I'm not sure any single location on the planet can handle that much concentrated slut," Alexa mused. "I mean, okay, yes, I've done the total slut thing, like having two dicks in my pussy at once, and I've been with more lovers than all four of our family members have fingers and toes, but my sluttery tends to be selective these days."

"I should be thankful." I replied, grinning and squeezing her butt cheeks. She smirked and wiggled on top of me.

"I'm just saying that they might fuck too hard and merge into some sort of relentless slut black hole, sucking everything into its vortex," she sighed. "Not how I planned on dying."

"I guess we've got another wedding to go to." I mused. "Should we tell mom and dad before they find out the crazy way?"

"Probably," Alexa agreed. "But first, it'd be really nice if you'd fuck me and make me cum, o nephew-mine."

"Nothing'd make me happier," I said cheerfully, keeping hold of her ass cheeks and beginning to pump my cock back and forth inside her warm, wet pussy. "Because I am so desperately in love with you."

"I love you too, Alex..." she whispered as she bent down to kiss me.

***

We were sitting around the dinner table that night, eating Lebanese food we'd ordered in. It was just past sunset and Lionel Hampton was playing on the radio sitting nearby.

"So," Alexa said as she ate. "Freja met Jeanie today and now they're engaged."

Mom kept eating, but dad paused and then sighed, setting down the fork he was using. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, handing a fifty-dollar bill over to my mother, who took it without ceremony and slipped it into her cleavage.

Alexa seemed stunned and I silently despaired of ever being as clever as my progenitors.

***

I suppose one benefit to Jeanie and Freja now getting set to be hitched was that Alexa stayed home that night while the newly-betrothed couple went to the hotel. Alexa and I sat on my bed and watched on our laptops, side-by-side, as Jeanie and Freja fucked each other into a frenzy. We were both naked while we watched, Alexa reaching over and stroking my cock while I fingered her pussy. Mom and dad were gone for the evening, so we felt safe to be together like this.

Jeanie was lying on her back, moaning loudly and writhing while Freja had her thumb inside her fiancée's pussy and her middle finger in her ass. She was smiling evilly as she did something to the brunette.

"Wow, look at Jeanie go," I mused, watching in fascination. "She looks high. Are Freja's fingers laced with crack?"

"No," Alexa said simply. "Right now, the pads of her thumb and finger are touching one another through that thin membrane that separates Jeanie's pussy and ass. She's rubbing gently and tapping them together."

"Damn," I muttered. "Not sure how that could be pleasant."

"Oh, it is, trust me," she replied. "At least when it's done right, and Freja is a Jedi at this."

Jeanie began shivering and gasping suddenly as Freja did something else to her.

"Now, believe it or not, she's snapping her fingers inside Jeanie," my aunt continued. "It'll either make her cum like no tomorrow or kill her."

"Insert dead whore in hotel joke here." I sighed, making Alexa snicker.

Fortunately, it seemed to make Jeanie cum, rather than expire. She shook and moaned loudly, writhing beneath her lover's expert touch. He body shone in the dim light with sweat and her back arched. She finally collapsed, panting heavily, her curly brown hair plastered to her forehead. Freja withdrew her fingers and laid down on top of her, kissing her deeply while Jeanie wrapped her arms and legs around her lover. They hummed contentedly through the kiss.

Alexa stiffened and sighed as she began to cum on my fingers. Seconds later, I grunted and my cock spurted, Alexa leaning in quickly and taking the creamy shots on her lovely tits. Sated for now, we both settled in and watched our friends make out, not a care in the world.

They finally broke the kiss and turned their faces to the webcam, smiling at us. "So? Was that worth the price of admission?" Freja asked.

"Since when has there ever been a cover-charge to watch you fuck?" Alexa laughed.

"Well, not for you, maybe," Freja sniffed. "But I have made decent money some nights, charging students and faculty members to watch me."

"Oh, is that what I am? A charity case?" Alexa teased, winking at them.

"More like royalty I do not dare charge," replied the Danish girl. She leaned up now, sighing in pleasure as she caressed Jeanie's breasts with her own. Her hips pressed down, their pussies now squashed together. "We're always as your beck and call."

"Good to know," Alexa said easily. "Got a date in mind yet?"

"Not just yet," Freja replied, shaking her head while Jeanie leaned in and sucked on one of her breasts. "It is not as simple as marrying, your nation is not part of the EU, after all."

"I'm aware of this," Alexa said dryly. "You might want to get on that."

"She's on the one thing that counts at the moment," Jeanie said in a muffled voice, her mouth full of tit. "Besides, she still has to meet daddy and mommy."

"What about far and mor?" Alexa asked, cleaning her own breasts off, which were slathered in my cum. "Pretty sure they'd want to know their lille tøs is getting married."

Freja giggled, her tawny eyes dancing. "They were always certain it would be you. They were surprised but happy for you when I told them about Alex. And yes, they understand that Michael and Karen can never know."

"True enough," Alexa sighed. "I told them about you two."

"Oh?" Jeanie queried, pausing in sucking on Freja's breast to look at us. "What did the profs have to say about that?"

I shrugged. "Guess they had a bet on it, because my dad just sighed and handed my mom fifty bucks."

Jeanie sighed. "Would've been nice to generate a little more surprise, but at least someone got the better of that oversized braniac for a change. No flies on the Mrs Prof, is there? In any event, yeah, I've still gotta show her off to my parents, but I think they'll be ecstatic."

"They should be," Alexa said easily. "Freja's the most amazing person I've ever known and I love her to death. Agreeing to fuck was the smartest decision you ever made, Jeanie."

"Thanks," the brunette said in delight, pleased with herself. "We should celebrate."

"My folks think so too," I replied, nodding. "They want to take us all out to karaoke tomorrow night."

"I love karaoke!" Freja and Jeanie both exclaimed at the same moment.

"Wow, slut consent in stereo," Alexa laughed. "It's a date, we're gonna to to the place they first met at and we'll have a blast."

"Aw, shit..." I muttered.

"Make sure you wear something Seventies-looking," Alexa said, holding up a finger. "Jeanie, you can look online if you don't know what that is."

Jeanie shrugged. "I actually have a few disco slut outfits I could wear. I'll take Freja shopping."

"God, I love you!" Freja said as she pressed her mouth to Jeanie's and kissed her hungrily. Their limbs began tangling and the laptop they were using got knocked out of position, leaving us staring at a hotel room ceiling, punctuated by the sounds of lesbian sluts making out.

"Well, that's all we're getting out of them for this evening," Alexa announced, closing her laptop and turning to look at me, smiling lovingly. "I guess the only thing that bothers me about all this is that it'll be so easy for those two to get hitched, even if Freja's from another country, but you and I..."

I sighed and pulled her to me, hugging her gently. It didn't matter that her soft skin caressed mine, or that her magnificent breasts were pressed inot my side, I just needed to hold her. I kissed the top of her head and she nuzzled her cheek against my shoulder.

"We... we could just bite the bullet and tell them, you know." I suggested as I caressed my fingers through her lush, golden hair.

"No," she answered quietly. "We both know that won't work, Alex. It's way too much to ask of them. Even if they did approve on a moral standpoint, we've no right to jeopardize their careers like that. And we both know that'd happen. It's selfish of us."

I didn't say anything, because I knew she was right. What sort of amoral, sociopathic bastard would I be if I couldn't understand or didn't care about how this might affect the most amazing parents the universe had ever given anyone?

I just held her, now feeling the same twinge of jealousy she did toward Jeanie and Freja. I couldn't help it. This all seemed so unfair. I kept hoping things would work out, but I still didn't see how without causing people a lot of undeserved hurt.

I held my aunt silently, until she fell asleep in my arms.

***

We were all laughing and enjoying ourselves immensely, gathered around a table which was burgeoning with pub food and beer. The bar was packed with people, most of whom were cheering for the people up on the spacious stage, singing terrible renditions of their favourite songs. Right now, some drunk redhead was sitting unsteadily on the stool, alternating between singing sharp and flat while butchering a Tina Turner classic.

Mom and dad had told me before that this was the very bar they'd met in while attending the university. Apparently mom saw dad up onstage, singing a Bay City Rollers song. To my amazement, she hadn't run away at that very moment. Love is weird and clearly can forgive the unforgivable.

I took another swig of my beer and looked around the table- we'd gone totally Seventies for this event, for sure. Dad was wearing his tartan pants and a black Zeppelin shirt. Mom was wearing hip-hugging jeans that had bell-bottoms and a t-shirt that had that cherry red mouth with the tongue on it, while ridiculous platform pumps anchored her look. Jeanie, as promised, had found a disco bodysuit, a white one that hugged her curves like it was painted on and with a v-neck front that literally went down to just above her navel and exposed the inner half of her breasts. She had John Lennon shades on and the same type of elevated shoes as mom. Freja was wearing gaudy floral-print pants, hippie-sandals and a garland of flowers on her forehead. Her shirt was covered in a little cannabis plants.

Alexa looked stunning to me and I was careful not to stare. She wore a thin hemp headband around her head, her glorious golden locks spilling in waves over her shoulders and down her back. Her white t-shirt was noticeably tight against her and in big black letters asked 'DOES THIS SHIRT MAKE MY TITS LOOK BIG?'. She wore hip-hugger bell-bottoms like mom, except hers were a cherry red colour. No idea where she'd found them, but she was wearing a pair of Roots sneakers with that weird inverted heel to complete her ensemble.

Me, I'd been lazy- faded jeans and a t-shirt with a little cartoon character on it that said 'Keep On Truckin'. It was good enough for this soiree.

I guess the girls had all decided that any calories they ate tonight didn't count, because they were eating almost as much as dad and I. Not that I minded, I just wasn't used to seeing it. Jeanie was something of a lightweight when it came to drinking, soon reduced to a giggling mess. Alexa had to eventually sit between her and Freja because they were starting to get a little too liberal in feeling one another up and making out in a public setting. Mostly that just led to the two of them kissing her as a proxy, which had my parents snickering while Alexa blushed with an embarrassment I doubted she was actually feeling.

"I approve of this place," Freja announced, looking around and smiling. She had enough beer in her that her Danish accent was really beginning to show through. "Good food, fun with the music and they serve a Danish beer that isn't Carlsberg or Tuborg. What's not to like?"

"How do you like the city?" mom asked her from across the table, almost having to yell to be heard over the noise.

"Ja, I love the city!" replied Freja, beaming. "So much bigger than Rosklide or Copenhagen. Much newer, too! It is not stodgy to me."

"Over here, people love to see old architecture and so on, because we have none of it," dad mentioned, downing yet another beer in one gulp. He could drink an entire Viking village under the table single-handedly. "Some of the oldest ones are a hundred and fifty or two hundred years old, but those are few and far between. Old cities are romantic to us."

Freja nodded. "I can understand this. But when you are surrounded by it all your life, maybe it loses some of its charm. Even Alexa grew tired of Paris."

"Not really," my aunt corrected. "I could've stayed there, under the right circumstances, but mom's career took us elsewhere. If I'd been older and had my own money, I might've stayed."

"Number Forty-Four!" called out the karaoke host for the evening.

"Alright, that's me," dad announced as he got up from the table. "Ladies I need backup."

Mom and Freja stood and followed him. Jeanie blinked as she swayed slightly. "Iono, I might be a li'l too drunk for this."

"Move your ass, slut!" dad said in a commanding voice and Jeanie practically hopped to her feet.

"Ooh, yes, daddy!" she giggled as she swished after them and scampered up to the platform. I stayed at the table and watched, wondering what the heck was going to happen. This was our first time up, since the docket seemed quite full. The crowd got a little quieter as the five of them got onstage, probably because dad took up most of it and the four women accompanying him were really hot.