Alex & Beth Pt. 05

Story Info
Alex & Beth head to a sex party and meet horny new friends.
13.8k words
4.67
15.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Sunday morning and Alex was still in bed. He was idly scrolling through the news on his phone while Beth slumbered beside him. A little shaft of light filtered through the curtains and fell on her face. It gave her sleeping features and almost angelic glow and Alex couldn't help but smile. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to him.

They had enjoyed a peaceful night together. He'd tried his hand at cooking something new and it had mostly worked. Beth had insisted it was delicious, even the burnt bits, and then they had snuggled down on the sofa to watch old sitcoms. They hadn't even had sex but it had been a magical evening. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her.

A knock at the door disturbed his musings. It was unusual for anyone to knock; his neighbours never bothered him, especially on a Sunday, and anyone else would have to be buzzed in. Being careful not to wake Beth he slipped out of bed, grabbing a dressing gown along the way and went to the door.

Alex peered through the peephole to see Nalini in the corridor. He wasn't expecting her but he unlocked the door and let her in.

'Nalini, what are you doing here?' he asked as he kissed her on the cheek.

'I text Beth that I was coming over, didn't she tell you?' Nalini said, hanging her coat up to reveal a sexy outfit. Knee-high socks, a short skirt and a tight off the shoulder top that proved she wasn't even wearing a bra.

Ever since their threesome, the British Indian girl had become bolder, dressing more provocatively and embracing her sexuality. Alex couldn't complain, she was a very sexy young lady, though sometimes he wished she was a little more subtle when coming around his place.

'She's still asleep,' Alex said. 'So you came over despite not getting a reply?'

Nalini shrugged. 'I just assumed she was too busy riding your cock to reply.'

'You know we do other stuff than just have sex all the time,' Alex said. He went into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

'Really? If you were my boyfriend I don't think I could keep myself off your cock even if I tried,' Nalini said, following him.

'There is more to relationships than just sex,' Alex said, shaking his head. 'Cuppa?'

'If you say so,' she replied with a half shrug. 'And yeah, I'll have one.'

Alex pottered around the kitchen while Nalini made herself at home in the living room. He was a little annoyed that she had turned up uninvited, he'd wanted to have Beth entirely to himself all weekend, but he always tried to be a gracious host so broke out the biscuits.

'Hobnob?' Alex offered as he brought two steaming mugs into the living room.

'Now there is an invitation,' Nalini said; she was lounging on the sofa, her skirt riding up enough for him to realise that along with the bra she was also missing her knickers. 'I hope they are chocolate covered, I know you like that.'

'I like certain chocolatey things,' he said, passing Nalini her drink and a biscuit. He could smell her arousal, had she been playing with herself or was she merely horny from wandering around with an exposed pussy? 'And to what do we owe this visit? There must be a reason you came all this way?'

'It's something I really need to discuss with both of you,' she said, slowly sliding her tongue around the lip of her mug. 'It'll involve both of you, hopefully.'

'And what is that?'

Alex shifted in his seat to see Beth in the bedroom door. She looked sleepy with the ruffled hair of someone who had just awoken and was clad in a short silk robe. Beth came over sat in Alex's lap, gave him a kiss and then stole his mug of tea.

'I'm beginning to think I'm overdressed,' Nalini quipped.

'Hardly, with those two scraps of cloth you are barely wearing anything,' Beth replied. 'I could smell your pussy from the bedroom. Have you two been playing already?'

'She was like that when she got here,' Alex said, wrapping his arms around Beth.

'More's the pity,' Nalini said with a hint of frustration. 'I've been so horny for days.'

'You're always horny,' Beth giggled. 'So what do you want to talk to us about?'

'Late last night, or was it early this morning? I guess it doesn't matter, anyway, I was horny. Fingers, vibrator, aubergine, nothing was working. So I started searching around online,' Nalini said. She was squirming around on the sofa, showing just how worked up she was. 'I'm not into the sort of Tinder casual sex but I needed something. Anyway, I eventually found a review for an anonymous sex party that was held up on the Moors. It's even hosted by some former pornstar. It's legit they've got their own website and rules and everything.' Instinctively Nalini was playing with a nipple through the thin fabric of her top. 'There is another one on Saturday, I really want to go but I don't want to go alone.'

Beth got her question in before Alex. 'What kind of sex party?'

Alex knew that tone of voice. It was Beth's I've already made up my mind but I'm going to let you keep talking voice. He had been on the receiving end of it many a time usually always with a positive outcome, he suspected this would be too.

'The sexy kind, obviously,' Nalini said. 'It's not specifically a fetish party if that's what you are asking though apparently they provide all the kit if you want it to be. Would you like to be tied up and ravaged by strangers?' Nalini was fingering herself now, clearly turned on by the idea. 'You have to register, provide proof that you are clean, fill out a sexual preference form, that sort of stuff. On the night everyone wears masks and you only reveal yourself if you want too. Other than that, it's a free for all of lovely consensual sex.'

The whole idea was very erotic, even if it did sound a little bit like a porn plot from the 70s, and Alex could feel his cock harden even now, helped by Beth's gentle squirming in his lap. He wasn't sure exactly how he felt about the idea of strangers fucking Beth. She had a much kinkier and wilder past than he did. How would she feel if a stranger jumped on his cock? Then again everyone was supposed to be anonymous so it was all just sex, no emotional bonds forming. The prospect of filling her arse with his cock while someone else was fucking her cunt and throat was highly erotic.

'Well I was thinking we were due a session this weekend,' Beth said as she lifted the hem of her robe and slid two fingers into her own pussy. She let out a little moan before continuing. 'I think it could be fun and given how hard Alex is already I don't think he'll complain. Tell me, darling, what turned you on more? The idea of me getting fucked by strangers, or you getting to fuck some random woman?'

Alex took hold of her wrist and pulled Beth's fingers from her pussy before sucking them clean while his other hand fondled her breast, tweaking her hard nipple. 'I think you're the one who is turned on the most. What are you imagining? A hard cock in your arse, cunt and mouth at the same time while you use these delicate hands to jerk more guys off? I hope there are enough cocks to go around.'

It took only a swift movement of robes and Beth lifting her arse a little for Alex to slide his cock into her dripping wet pussy. She let out a long, low growl of a moan and Alex knew she'd just had a small orgasm. With her sitting on him, he could only do light thrust but that was all he needed to do to keep her moans going.

'Fuck, you two are so hot,' Nalini said. The British Indian girl had stripped naked and was finger fucking herself on the sofa. The hunger in her eyes said she wanted cock but she would have to wait. 'So we are going then?'

'Yes, yes, yes,' Beth moaned in answer to both Nalini's question and Alex's thrusting. Locking hands together with his, behind her back, she leant forward to let him thrust his cock deeper into her cunt. As he did so her moans intensified until a particularly large orgasm caused her legs to quiver and a shower of her own girl-cum to squirt over herself and onto the floor.

In a flash Nalini was between their legs, licking up Beth's pussy juice from her thighs before moving onto her cunt and the cock thrusting into it. Alex could feel Nalini's hot breath on the base of his cock, feel her delicate hands massaging his balls. He didn't last long before cum surged up from his balls and exploded into Beth's pussy. Alex's orgasm coincided with another for Beth but they fell out of sync so his cock slipped out of her cunt as his last rope of cum burst forth. Fortunately, Nalini was nearby and it splattered across her face.

Spoilt for choice at this point Nalini alternated between Alex's softly softening cock and Beth's well-fucked pussy. Sucking, licking and eating to her heart's content. In the post-coital glow, he kissed Beth, reaffirming that emotional bond.

'So, you really want to go to this sex party?' he asked.

'Yeah, I think it'll be sexy as hell,' she answered. 'Not going to lie, the idea of having all my holes plugged with cock does sound fucking amazing.'

'What do you want to get out of it, Nalini?' Alex asked the other girl. There had to be a reason other than pure horniness.

'Well sex with you two is amazing but you aren't always available when I'm horny. So I thought maybe I could meet some other sexy people who could help me out,' she said between sucks of his cock, trying to get him hard again. 'Oh, and I want to drink cum from as many guys as possible.'

'From the sounds of it this place will definitely be able to help you with the latter part,' Alex said. 'Go get my laptop from the bedroom and we'll do this registration.'

--

The signup process was relatively easy and by Sunday evening they had received a confirmation email with instructions. There was a long list of rules but they were all self-explanatory, basically, it boiled down to no fucking without permission, use the condoms provided if asked, wears a mask and makes sure to have fun.

Alex and Beth had another raunchy fuck session that night once she'd learnt that they were definitely going. The idea of the party that lit a fire in Beth and Alex was all too willing to enjoy the pleasure that flowed from it.

'Ever wonder if we're becoming a little too deviant?' Alex asked after blowing a load into Beth's arse.

'Oh honey, going to a sex party hardly makes use deviant,' Beth laughed. She was using a wet wipe to clean up most of the cum dribbling from her arsehole. 'As long as we are having fun and consenting there's nothing deviant about what we are doing.' She crawled up his body and kissed him passionately. 'I'll fuck anyone, anyway, they want if it makes you happy. Or I'd fuck no one else but you ever again if you want.'

He thought about that for a moment or two. He wasn't a dominant person by nature, the idea of controlling her like that did not appeal.

'You are too god damn sexy not to share with the world,' Alex said, kissing her again and squeezing a breast. 'I just wonder whether we've inadvertently corrupted Nalini with our sexy ways.'

'She was going to turn into a sexpot without our intervention eventually,' Beth said, cuddling close to Alex's body. 'The only thing holding her back was her old boyfriend. All she needed was a real cock and she was lucky enough to use yours. It would have happened anyway we just made sure she got a good start.'

'I guess you are right,' Alex admitted. It hadn't taken much encouragement to turn Nalini into a little sex fiend. At the end of the day as long as he and Beth were happy that was all that mattered. 'Damn woman I want to fuck you again but we're on the early shift tomorrow.'

'Roll on Saturday,' Beth said with a little giggle. 'Then you can take your turn fucking me.'

--

The week that followed went quite quickly for Alex. He was busy at work on various projects and before he'd even really thought about it Saturday was dawning. The same couldn't be said of Beth who had taken every opportunity possible to complain about how the week had dragged.

Alex was left on his own for most of Saturday. In the morning Beth took off into town with Nalini, they were both getting their hair done and then shopping for outfits. He wasn't sure what was appropriate attire for a sex party. The instructions from the organisers were not prescriptive, merely that you should wear anything you didn't mind getting stained with the more fun bodily fluids. He was planning on just a plain black shirt and smart trousers.

By mid-afternoon, the girls returned. Beth was already looking particularly sexy with her pixie cut hair dyed a darker shade of red than usual. Nalini had her brunette hair in a wave with caramel highlights slashed through it.

'You ladies get everything you wanted?' Alex asked, giving Beth a kiss and noting the bags they were carrying.

'We'd have been done sooner if Nalini had made up her mind sooner,' Beth said with a hint of exasperation.

'It's not my fault there were so many sexy things to choose from,' Nalini pouted. 'Don't I get a kiss?'

Beth chuckled and carried on, taking her bags into the bedroom. Ever the gentleman Alex gave Nalini a kiss and was not surprised when the young girl grabbed his arse and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

'Fuck, I'm so horny,' she said after a few moments. 'My knickers have been soaked all day.'

'Keep your hands to yourself, Nalini,' Beth called through from the bedroom. 'We don't want him to blow his load before tonight.'

'But he's always got plenty to go around,' Nalini whined.

'I am here you know,' Alex said with a laugh, disentangling himself from Nalini. 'You behave yourself, you can be naughty tonight. We got another email from the organisers. They recommended that newbies arrive around 7:30. A guide called Circe who will give us a tour and answer any questions we might have.'

'Circe? That's an odd name,' Nalini said.

'It's from Homer's Odyssey. Circe was a witch that lures the hero and his crew to her island with her enchanting son before turning them into pigs,' Alex said, ever the retainer of odd nuggets of knowledge. 'Not sure if they know the meaning behind the name or if they just picked it because they liked the sound of it.'

'Not everything has a hidden meaning, Alex,' Beth said, coming back into the lounge. 'Did you find out how long it'll take to get there?'

'About 45 mins, it isn't very far but it's mostly small country roads on the Moors,' Alex reported, he hadn't wasted his morning. He had worked out the best route to take and even given his car a bit of a clean. Was it bad etiquette to arrive at a sex party in a dirty car?

'Cool, well then. You make yourself useful and make us some dinner while Nalini and I start getting ready,' Beth said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

'We don't have to set off for at least 4 hours,' Alex said, surely it wouldn't take the pair of them that long?

'I know, it might not be enough time,' Beth said with a grin.

--

There was an exciting tension in the car as they drove along narrow country lanes. The nature of the Moors meant that there was never a direct route. A good portion of the trip they snaked through the Great Yorkshire Forest. The party was being held at a place called Crosscliff House on the northern edge of the forest, secluded but apparently with fantastic views.

Nalini and Beth's excitement was certainly growing as the time remaining on the SatNav ticked down. Alex was excited as well but he had to concentrate on driving so wasn't able to be quite as giggly as the girls.

Eventually, they reached Crosscliff House, coming down a gravel driveway and into a car park. There were probably a dozen cars already there. What had been described as a converted farmhouse was significantly bigger and more impressive.

'Bloody hell, this isn't a farm, it's a like a medieval palace,' Nalini said as they got out the car.

'Actually it's Mock-Tudor,' Alex said. 'You can tell by the shape of the windows. Probably built in the 1890s. These types of houses have a very fascinating history.'

'Darling, shut up,' Beth said teasingly as she squeezed his hand. 'We don't need an architecture lecture.'

'I just think this place must have a story to tell,' he said as they walked up the path. 'Who builds a house like this in the middle of nowhere? It's remote now, imagine what it would have been like 130 years ago?'

'Only you could go to a sex party and get distracted by the architecture of the build,' Nalini scoffed. 'Come on, let's get inside.'

They approached the main house and Alex opened the door to let them in. Within was a small wooden panelled vestibule. There were doors to the left and right with a set of double doors ahead of them from drifted the muffled sound of music and conversation.

'What do we do?' Beth asked but before anyone could answer the door to their right opened and a woman emerged.

The woman was tall, although that might have been her high heels, and wore a wet look leather pencil skirt. For her top half, she wore a closely fitted white blouse that did little to cover up her bright red bra underneath. She was also very beautiful with classical features and a shapely body.

'Welcome to Lady Vi's Party of Pleasure at Crosscliff House. I'm Circe,' she said, greeting them with a smile. She gestured for them to follow her. 'If you'll come with me I'll get you set up.'

Alex found it funny that at this moment both Beth and Nalini hesitated. They had been so keen all day but now courage seemed to fail them. So he took the lead, grabbing a hand each and encouraging them to come with him.

'It's a pleasure to meet you Circe,' he said. As he followed their host and guided the girls through with him.

They came into a locker room but it was the classiest locker room Alex had ever seen. There were plush carpets and benches padded with purple velvet.

'Have any of you been to a party like this before?' Circe asked before directing them to their locker.

'No, we haven't,' Alex admitted, he took off his coat and put in the locker then took Beth and Nalini's.

'Then we are honoured to be your first,' Circe said. 'And may I be the first to say how gorgeous you two ladies look.'

Alex had to agree. Beth had gone for deep red lace basque with matching knickers and stockings. It had a metallic sheen to the deep red lace that was eye-catching for all the right reasons and made her C-cup breasts the star of the show. She had even colour matched her makeup, given that this was their first time she would definitely be making a statement. Nalini meanwhile was wearing a black fishnet diamond-shaped bodysuit with leather collar and cuffs.

'Don't I get any comment?' Alex laughed. Feeling overdressed he had stripped down to some silk boxers.

'No offence, but I play for the other team,' Circe said.

'With ladies like this around, I don't blame you,' Alex said.

'Your pretty hot yourself,' Nalini said, finally getting some of her courage back. 'Any chance of playing with you?'

Circe laughed. 'Once all the guests are here I might get a chance to indulge a little. Sex parties don't run themselves, however, something always needs sorting.' She guided them to a table in the corner. 'Now I'm sure you are all familiar with our rules?' They nodded agreement. 'Excellent, no need to repeat them then. Now the most important part, the masks.'

On the table was a range of masquerade style mask. All were very finely made and a work of art in their own right.

'Now Circe makes sense,' Alex said with a chuckle. The masks were stylised animals. He picked up one that looked like a wolf. 'You have to turn us into animals if we want to enter. Clever.'

'It's not often that people get the reference,' Circe said with a smile and a half bow. She picked one up and passed it to Beth. 'With your gorgeous outfit and red hair, I think the vixen will suit you.'

'Thank you,' Beth said quietly, staring at the mask.