Alex & Beth Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damp, but you'll need to be wetter,' he commented, as he ran his fingers down her slit. 'Let's get you naked.' Despite her newfound confidence, she was still shy. 'I want to appreciate every part of your sexy body.'

The knickers came off first but Miss Deer hesitated with the bra before finally taking it off. Alex understood her nervousness. Her breasts were small, probably barely even an AA cup, with cute little nipples. A crude person would call her flat chested but that was cruel, shape and definition was there just widely spread over her chest. There was no denying that he preferred bigger boobs, in his opinion Beth's C-cup tits were perfection itself. However, that didn't mean he couldn't appreciate tits in all their wide and wonderful variety.

Miss Deer was about to say something but Alex didn't let her. Instead, he pulled her closer to him. With one had his grasped her right boob, rubbing his thumb over her nipple, while he took her left nipple between his lips. He teased both nipples, tweaking one while he licked and sucked the other. She let out a gasp and a small shudder rippled through her body. It looked as though her nipples were one of her sensitive spots.

'Fuck, I didn't know what was possible,' Miss Deer said breathlessly. 'You made me cum from my nipples alone.'

'Making beautiful ladies cum is my speciality,' Alex said. 'Believe me, that'll be the first of many.'

He let go of her right boob and slid his hand down her belly to her mons pubis. All the while he used his tongue to tease and lick her nipple, not wanting to let up on that avenue of pleasure for her.

Alex gently began massaging the folds of her pussy with his hand. She felt wet and he slowly worked his hand around. After a few minutes of attention, he took one finger and slowly began to slide it into her pussy. At the same time, he made sure to rub her clit with his thumb.

The cute moan that followed with the quiver of her pussy told him that'd had another orgasm. In response, he slid another finger into her pussy. She was tight but soaking wet. This time he hooked his fingers into her, probing for her g-spot. It didn't take him long. Her hips bucked as a third orgasm hit her, the biggest yet, and she actually grabbed hold of his wrist to hold it in place.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,' she screamed as the wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her. When it passed she let go of his hand. 'How the fuck did you do that?'

'I did say it was my speciality,' Alex laughed. He withdrew his hand, his fingers sticky with her girl cum. To her shock, he happily licked them clean. She tasted different to any other pussy he'd sampled, tangier but not unpleasant. 'You've never cum from foreplay before?'

'I've never experienced foreplay before,' Miss Deer said. 'I didn't know people actually did this sort of thing, I thought it was just in porn.'

'It's the best bit,' Alex said. 'Sex is fun, but I always get so much more out of making my partner orgasm because if I'm fingering her, or eating her pussy, then it's all about her and her pleasure.'

'You can't be real, this must be a dream,' Miss Deer said.

'You aren't the first person to say that,' Alex said with a laugh. 'All that said though, I do believe you requested damn good fucking. So I'd better oblige. Can you see where the condoms are?'

'You don't need to worry about that,' Miss Deer said. 'I've got a coil in. He didn't want to use condoms and the pill always made me ill. I didn't want to get pregnant so I got a coil.'

'Spread your legs,' Alex instructed her. She did as she was told and he moved over to line himself up. He could see the nervousness in her eyes and feel the tension in her body. Flashing her a smile he took one hand and rubbed her pussy, gathering up some of her juice which then proceeded to use as lube on the head of his cock. 'Don't worry, it'll be OK. Just relax.'

Alex edged closer, he gently rubbed his hands up and down her thighs. His dick sticking straight out, painfully hard now, was ready and so was she. To make it easier for her he used his fingers to spread the folds of her pussy, exposing its gorgeous pink heart. His thick mushroom head brushed against her opening and then, slowly, he eased himself into her.

Miss Deer moaned loudly as the head of Alex's cock penetrated her. He held it there for several long seconds to allow her to get used to its presence. Then he began to push again but super slowly because she was incredibly tight and he didn't want to hurt her. From what she'd described of her sex life so far she might as well have been a virgin. She had obviously never had real sex. In that regard, she was a little like Nalini.

Her moans and whimpers intensified as inch after inch of Alex's cock was swallowed by her pussy. Then, finally, he was fully in her and there was a sea change in her voice, her moans took on a more animal, lustful, tone. Evidently this was cunt meant for fucking, she took his cock easier than he'd expected.

Alex noted that she stopped merely taking his cock and began grinding onto him. This was his cue to start fucking her properly. Not aggressively or wantonly. Gently pulling his cock out which provoked a long sigh from Miss Deer. It quickly turned into another moan as he slid his cock back in. Slow and steady he fucked her as much to prolong himself as to give her pleasure.

Despite having cum already this evening he didn't know how long he'd last in her tight pussy. She felt divine around his cock; hot, wet and quivering in a near-constant state of orgasm. The sounds she was making were music to his ears. Nothing beat the sound of a woman cumming in his mind.

After a few minutes of steady fucking Alex judged it was time to up the ante. He shifted from short, shallow, thrust to long ones to send his cock plunging deep into Miss Deer's pussy with every stroke. She moaned a scream and instantly came as he pounded her cunt. For Alex, he didn't last long, thanks to her quivering pussy, and he felt the surge through his loins. He grunted a moan as his spunk spurted into her cunt, rope after rope of thick cum filled her up.

'Christ that was incredible,' Miss Deer moaned as Alex rolled off her. She was still cumming as Alex's white spunk leaked from her pink pussy. 'I had no idea sex could be like that.'

'It is when you are with the right people,' Alex said, leaning back onto the cushions on the bed. As he did so Miss Deer snuggled up close beside him and he put an arm around her.

They lay there for a while, neither one talking. Alex sensed she just needed the time to assimilate everything that had happened to her today. They were eventually disturbed by a knock at the door which then slowly opened.

'I leave you alone for a few minutes and you start a fight?' Beth said as she entered, closing the door behind her. 'You really are taking to this whole wolf thing aren't you?'

Miss Deer shied away again and desperately tried to cover herself with the bedsheets. Alex wasn't sure if she was afraid of Beth or merely intimidated by the bombshell redhead.

'Don't worry dear Miss Deer,' Beth said as she sat on the edge of the bed. 'Wolfie here did the right thing finding you in the crowd. The harlequins told Circe what happened, I was there as well so I found out.'

'What did they do with the Pug?' Alex asked. He was only vaguely interested but thought that Miss Deer would want to know.

'He's banned for life and was thrown out,' Beth said matter of factly. 'That was after they spent a quarter of an hour sodomizing him with the biggest dildo in the dungeon.'

'What? No, they wouldn't!' Miss Deer said, shocked.

'OK, ok, I lied,' Beth said, holding her hands up. 'It was for half an hour.'

'Vixen,' Alex said sternly. He really didn't think it was a laughing matter.

'He's gone and that's all that matters,' Beth said, she turned to Miss Deer. 'I see that you two had fun, it's a great cock, isn't it? I'm guessing you'll need a lift home?'

'Errm, yeah, I will, thanks. He didn't like me driving,' Miss Deer said.

'Fortunately, I have a very competent chauffeur,' Beth said, standing. 'Come on, I'm getting tired and we still need to dislodge Tiger from those cocks.'

'She hasn't sucked them dry yet?' Alex asked, he got up and retrieved his boxers.

'Making a spirited effort, I do believe,' Beth joked.

--

They found Nalini in one of the other playrooms. She was straddling a huge, barrel-chested man who was pumping his cock in and out of her in a workmanlike fashion. Behind her, another large man was fucking her arse. These two men were both in bear masks. That wasn't all, however, as either side of Nalini were two more men that she was giving handjobs and blowjobs too.

'Well that's a sight I never thought I'd see,' Alex mused. It was the most depraved sight of the evening, and there was a bit of a crowd watching. Clearly the British-Indian girl was a novelty. Nalini had an almost delirious look of pleasure on her face. Random bits of cum was splattered all over her body.

'I want to do that next time,' Beth said almost instantly.

One of the two men Nalini was jerking off grunted and shot his cum over her face, she couldn't get close enough to suck him off time so only did that after he'd finished. It was tempting to go in but Alex stay near the door with Miss Deer, she was clearly nervous at the wanton display of sex.

To Alex's mild surprise it was Beth who marched up and the replaced the man once he'd been sucked dry. If Nalini was surprised by the change of partner she didn't show it. From Alex's point of view, it looked as though Nalini simply went from a handjob to fingering Beth's pussy without batting an eyelid. The tone of Beth's moans were added to the chorus of sexual noises filling the air. It was the sound of cock slapping into arse and cunt that were the dirtiest sounds.

Beth leant down and whispered something in Nalini's ear. The younger woman grunted and then nodded. Within a minute the two bears were grunting as Nalini milked their cocks. Alex could only assume that Nalini had used her rather impressive muscle control to make them both cum at the same time. There was a frankly obscene amount of cum plastered all over the light brown body.

'Sorry boys, but I've got to go,' Nalini said, easing herself off their cocks. 'It was fun, you'll have to do me again sometime.'

'Your the tightest cunt I've ever fucked, Tiger,' said the Brown bear. 'You better come back, I want to stretch you out some more.'

'You will Big Bear,' Nalini said, kissing the tip of his cock before grabbing a towel to wipe up some of the mess of cum, lube and pussy juices from her cunt.

--

They bid farewell to Circe, got changed back into their normal clothes and headed back to town. Alex drove but it was hard to concentrate. Beth and Nalini were swapping stories from the night, it was making him feel horny again, while Miss Deer sat quietly, seemingly in deep thought.

Alex made sure to drop Nalini off first. He doubted it would be a problem but he wanted to make sure that Miss Deer had as much privacy as possible.

'You know it occurs to me I never asked your name,' Alex asked, after saying bye to Nalini.

'It's Olivia,' she said. 'Thank you for the lift. I live on Prospect Road.'

'I'm not sure you should go back tonight,' Beth said, putting a hand on Olivia's thigh. 'If I know anything about stupid, abusive guys he'll be waiting for you to come home.'

'I had been thinking about that but I don't have anywhere else to go,' Olivia said.

'Beth's right. You should come home with us,' Alex said. 'We've only got a small flat but we can fit you in for a night or two until you work out what to do.'

Even from his limited view in the rearview mirror Alex could the relief flood over Olivia's face. She rested her head on Beth's shoulder.

'Thank you,' she said quietly. 'Your both too kind.'

By the time they got home, it was late but Alex wasn't really feeling tired yet. It seemed as though Beth had got a second wind as well because she headed straight to the kitchen to fetch some wine.

'Make yourself at home,' he said to Olivia who was just standing awkwardly in the living room.

'I've never really had friends as an adult before,' she said sheepishly. 'He never let me go out and meet people.'

'Well then we've got a lot to teach you,' Beth said, coming in with three glasses of wine. She handed one to Olivia and shepherded her onto the sofa. 'First, we drink. Then in a little bit, I'll undoubtedly get very horny and want to fuck Alex again. I'll probably want to fuck you as well. Is that OK?'

'Errm, I've never been with a girl before,' Olivia said nervously and went bright red.

'Oh you'll love it,' Beth said, grinning and running a hand up Olivia's thigh. 'I bet you've got the cutest pussy.'

'She sure does,' Alex chipped in. The idea of seeing Beth go to town on this slim girl was highly erotic. Build wise they were quite different, it would be a sexy sight. However, they could only do it if she was up for it. 'But if you don't want to, Olivia, you don't have to do anything.'

Olivia locked eyes with Beth then darted in for a kiss. 'I want to try everything. That bastard held me back too long.'

Their kiss was long and passionate. Hands roamed up and down and Alex felt left out. His cock was hardening quickly watching the girls. He kicked his pants off and began slowly stroking his cock.

'Don't waste that cock, get it over here,' Beth demanded upon seeing him. So he got up and came over to present himself to them. 'Care to have a suck, Olivia? We'll get you deepthroating him in no time.'

Olivia looked doubtful but that didn't stop her from sucking on his cock. As before her skill was impressive, just a little unused to a larger member. While Olivia worked the head and shaft Beth joined in by sucking on his balls. Together they did a fantastic job of getting him worked up, his cock straining for release but they never let him blow his load.

'Damnit, you both suck cock too well,' he groaned. 'I need to fuck someone.'

'Guests first,' Beth said, pulling down Olivia's skirt and then knickers.

Before the pale-skinned girl even realised what was happening Alex bent her over and slid his cock into her. Olivia was tight but she was also soaking wet. His fat cockhead parted her folds easily.

'Fuck, your pussy is amazing,' he grunted as he pounded away. This was raw, animal sex. Given how slender her frame it was surprising he didn't hurt her. Skin slapped against skin. He could tell she was enjoying it from her moans and the hot pulsing in her cunt. Olivia had been cumming from the moment his cock rammed home.

With a grunt and one last thrust, that sent Olivia collapsing into Beth's bosom, Alex blew his load, sending thick ropes of cum deep into her pussy. It had been a comparatively quick, but very intense fuck.

'Damn, that was good,' Olivia said, looking down at the cum seeping from her cunt. 'Don't you ever run out of cum?'

'No, that's a great thing about him,' Beth said, pushing Alex back into the chair and diving on his cock. 'Now help me get him hard again, it's my turn to fuck.'

Alex leant back and let the girls start sucking his cock again. His life was good.