Alex & Beth Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fucking hell,' Beth said as Mr Badger's groin bumped into her arse cheeks. All 7 inches of his slender cock was inside her now. 'Fuck, I've never felt so full. Oh god, how are you both so hard, fuck.'

'Your arse is exquisite, my dear,' Mr Badger said, savouring the sensation of filling her arse.

'That's high praise,' Mrs Badger said. 'He's sampled many an arse over the years and there aren't many women who can take all of him.'

'I've trained myself to take big cocks,' Beth said, her breath was short as she got accustomed to having such mighty members within her. 'Two at once is still a bit much though.'

'And they haven't even started fucking you yet,' Mrs Badger said with a laugh. 'You'll be begging for them to stop.'

'I don't think so,' Beth said with confidence that Alex thought was misplaced.

Mrs Badger cocked an eyebrow. 'Really? Well, let's test that. Mr Badger? Fuck her brains out.'

Alex felt the absence as Mr Badger withdrew his cock, then the shock of the force as it was thrust back in. To her credit, Beth didn't actually scream but she did cry out as a massive orgasm hit her. Then it was Alex's turn. It was a little tricky, as he was beneath her, but he did his best to compliment Mr Badger's timing, to thrust when he pulled out and vice versa.

It was hard and relentless fucking. Alex suspected that if someone filmed it they could make a lot of money. It was a highly erotic experience from his limited vantage point, he could only imagine the sight Mrs Badger was enjoying.

In the end, it wasn't Beth that cracked first, she took the pounding with an erotically charged grace. Instead, it was Mr Badger grunted and began pumping his load into her arse. The sudden change in rhythm led to Beth clenching down with my fearsome pussy muscles. That knocked Alex over the edge and his seed surged up from his balls and into her hot, wet pussy. It felt like he was cumming forever, pumping more and more cum into her cunt. The three of them came together in a tangled mess of limbs and bodily fluids.

Mr Badger fell backwards, his cock popping out of her arse and leaving a trail of cum and lube on the sofa. Beth meanwhile collapsed onto Alex, her tits pressed against his chest as he hugged her tightly.

'OK, I'll admit it, that was impressive,' Mrs Badger said, stroking Beth's hair. 'That was magnificent, I haven't seen such raw passion in a while. My word, Little Vixen, you have so much cum pouring out of you.'

That was very true. As Beth rolled off Alex he could see the mess that was her crotch. Cum was seeping from her arse and pussy, mixing together into the messiest creampie ever.

'Fuck that was amazing,' Beth said, finally getting her breath and mental capacity back. She grinned. 'Shame you two came, I was getting into that.' She scooped up some of the cum mixtures and tasted it. 'I do love cum.'

'You should come here when they do the bukkake night,' Mrs Badger suggested. 'Last time there must have been 30 guys, I had cum dribbling down my legs for days.'

'That does sound fun,' Beth said after a moment or two of thought.

'Those nights are special invite-only though,' Mrs Badger added. 'You'll need to convince either Lady Vi or Circe that you are up to the task. They have demanding standards for their bukkake recipients.'

'Vixen can pass any test,' Alex opined. He was supremely confident in her blowjob abilities.

'Thank you, honey,' Beth said, smiling and nuzzling his neck. 'Maybe I'll ask Circe about it later. After all that fucking I could do with another drink.' She stood up and adjusted her basque to cover her nipples again, though she left her knickers on the sofa. 'I'm going to the bar, anyone wants to join me or are you staying here?'

'I'll come with you,' Alex said. As pleasant as the Badger's company was he didn't want to be without Beth. 'Definitely need to rehydrate after all that cumming.'

Mrs Badger laughed. 'Enjoy, we're going to stay here for a bit more.'

They bid the Badgers farewell and walked back towards the bar. A few more rooms along the corridor were occupied now. The doors were open on most so they could see what was happening. In one, decked out like church, a girl dressed as a slutty nun, wearing a mouse mask, was on her knees vigorously sucking the cock of a vicar.

'This place really is something isn't it?' Beth said. They had moved on after the sinful clergyman had shot his load all over his supplicant.

'It's mental all right,' Alex said, chuckling. 'You seem right at home.'

'Hey, I'm not the only one who enjoys indulging in carnal pleasures,' Beth said, playfully punching his arm. 'You didn't object to Mrs Badger sucking your cock. Shame she wasn't up for a fucking. It would have been nice to see you fill her up.'

They came into the main lounge area and headed to the bar. It took only a few moments for the barman to serve them. Another lager for Beth and a shandy for Alex. The couple in the Dog masks were still having their public fuck session though with less energy than before.

'The night is still young Little Vixen,' Alex said, linking arms with her. They wandered along the bar before settling at a high table overlooking the main seating area. More people were filling it up than before, he wasn't sure if they had arrived later or had just been in the playrooms.

'So how are our newest members getting along?' Circe asked the question as she approached Alex and Beth from behind. The gentle tinkling of her harlequin mask gave away her approach. Gone was her smart "uniform" from before. Now Circe looked majestic in an ornate corset, stockings and boots, all a deep red colour. She had a champagne flute to hand.

'Rather well so far,' Beth said, not even trying to hide her admiration of Circe's body. 'Are you out to play now as well?'

'Yes I am,' Circe said, leaning in to kiss Beth. It was a long and passionate kiss that caused a rush of blood to Alex's cock. 'I hear the Badgers broke you in. Did you have fun?'

'It was certainly an experience,' Beth said. 'They know how to have sex that's for sure. I've never been so full.'

Circe laughed. 'Cock doesn't really do much for me but I let him fuck my arse once, just to see what all the fuss was about. I much preferred it when she used a strapon, we've got quite the collection here.'

'Now that does sound fun. You'll have to show me,' Beth cooed. 'I don't suppose you've seen our Tiger friend?'

'Indeed, I found her first. She was with the Bears I suggested to her,' Circle said, waving a hand in the direction of the playrooms. 'She was being spit-roasted by two very large cocks.'

'She'll definitely be enjoying that then,' Alex said with a laugh. 'She was the one who suggested we come here.'

'Well then I'm glad she did,' Circe said. She was gently stroking Beth's thigh, her hand edging ever closer to Beth's pussy. She then turned to Alex. 'I hope you don't mind if I borrow little Vixen here for a while? I'd like some alone time with her.'

Alex tried not to let his apprehension show. He wasn't sure if he was comfortable being alone in the club. However, he could see the desire in Beth's eyes; he knew she had a thing for girls and it hardly seemed fair to deprive her of an opportunity for some fun with Circe. He was only jealous that he couldn't fuck the stunning harlequin.

'That's hardly my decision to make,' he said. 'She's her own little Vixen and I think we can safely say she wants to play with you.'

'I'm sure you can find someone to stick your dick into,' Beth said.

'You have such a way with words,' Alex laughed, leaning to kiss Beth and slap her arse. 'Have fun.'

The two sexy women slinked off towards the playrooms leaving Alex alone. He hadn't been sure what to expect from this night. If anything it had been better than he'd thought and as long as the girls had fun that's all that mattered. Anything he did was a bonus. As a Party of Pleasure fun was the goal for all.

Alex surveyed the room, taking in all the sights. The Dogs were still fucking and a lot of other couples were engaged in varying degrees of heavy petting. However, something wasn't quite right. There was something wrong with the view, then he spotted it. There was a girl sitting in a corner, no, not merely sat she was hiding in the shadows.

Picking up his drink Alex slowly headed in her direction, taking a winding path towards her so as not to alarm her. The closer he got, the more his ill-feeling grew. The girl was wearing a deer mask but even with that, he could tell she had been crying.

'Excuse me, are you OK?' he asked, no pretence now, he just approached her and she flinched, shrinking back even more into the shadows.

'I'm fine, don't mind me,' the deer said quietly.

'You'll have to forgive me but you don't look fine,' Alex said, sitting opposite her. 'This isn't really the kind of place to be sad...or scared.'

'Please, just go. He'll be angry if I speak to someone else,' the deer said.

The penny dropped for Alex. 'Ah, I get it. I guess you didn't really want to come here tonight?'

'I did, sort of, but well it's complicated,' the deer said. 'He said I wasn't good enough so he went to find another woman to f-fuck.'

Never a good gage of age Alex guessed she was mid-twenties, her mousy brown hair was in a ponytail and she wore cheap lingerie that she didn't look comfortable in. Her makeup was done in what would broadly be called the goth style. Thin and pale, to an almost sickly degree, she was clearly on the receiving end of a very unhealthy relationship.

'I think...' Alex started to say but he was cut off.

'Who the fuck are you. Leave my woman alone,' said a brutish voice from behind them.

Alex half-turned to see a short, stocky man covered in tattoos approach. His face was covered by a pug mask but there was a meanness to his eyes and voice.

'I was just making conversation with the Lovely Deer here,' Alex said, jovial but he realised he was in a tricky situation. The Pug looked a strong man and could probably easily beat him up. Alex wasn't about to back down from a bully though. 'It's an awful shame to be on your own around here, don't you agree?'

'Why don't you fuck off, you smarmy git,' the Pug growled.

'I don't think I will because you are clearly drunk, angry and irrational,' Alex said, standing up and putting himself between the Pug and Deer. 'Not to mention the fact that she is clearly terrified of you.'

'This ain't any of your business,' the Pug said, stepping forward with fists clenched and, absurdly, an erect penis. 'Liv, tell him to fuck off.' But the deer said nothing which only prompted an outburst. 'I've given you everything, you useless whore.'

'The silence is telling,' Alex said. 'I suggest you leave, quietly, and never bother Miss Deer again.'

As if on cue that was when the first punch was thrown. Alex had been expecting it so he was able to dodge out of the way. However, he didn't see the follow upcoming and took a punch to the stomach that caused him to double over, which left him vulnerable to a kick. Alex did not try to fight back, just defend himself because he knew he couldn't fight. He struggled back up and raised his arms to block another punch.

Miss Deer, however, screamed and that prompted the music to stop. Within moments two burly men in harlequin masks, staff, were wrestling the Pug to the ground. After a few good punches and kicks from the harlequins, the struggle ended. They then unceremoniously carted the Pug away.

'Wasn't that exciting,' Alex said, picking himself up and then noticing his drink was on the floor. 'Bugger, he spilt my pint.'

'Why did you do that?' Miss Deer asked. 'He could have beaten the shit out of you.'

'Yeah, I guess that could happen,' Alex said with a shrug. 'I was reasonably sure that the staff would be nearby. He didn't seem a particularly nice chap so there was no way I was going to leave him alone with you. How did you end up with someone like him?'

'He used to be really nice and sweet,' Miss Deer said. 'We got together at school and then just sort of stayed together. He cheated on me before, saying it was my fault because I'm too plain, I always accepted it because he said no one else would have me. That's why were are here, so he can sleep with other women and it not be cheating.'

The very idea sickened Alex. He'd have thought that Circe and her crew would have been able to spot such a vile motive for coming to the party. This poor girl had been subjected to terrible emotional abuse.

'May I take your hand?' Alex asked and she nodded after a moment's hesitation. Clearly she struggled to trust anyone. Alex held her hand and squeezed it gently, reassuringly. 'I'm so sorry that you had to endure that. You are stronger than you know. Not so long ago I was in a toxic relationship, not as bad as yours, but it wasn't good for me.'

'What happened?'

'A moment of clarity, I guess, caused us to split up for good,' Alex said. 'I was lost and broken for a long time after that. Until I met the right person, she showed me I was wrong about myself and taught me to love again.'

'I'll never find someone who likes me,' Miss Deer said, letting go of his hand and shrinking away again. 'I'm too fat and boring.'

'That's the Pug talking,' he said. 'You need to get him out of your head. It'll take time but you can do it. And let me just say; you aren't fat, hell I think you could do with eating a few pies to get some meat on your bones. The Pug must have been bad in bed 'cos I'd be afraid you'd snap if we were to have sex.' Miss Deer laughed and a fleeting smile flashed across her face. 'Ha, I knew you'd have a pretty smile.'

After a few minutes ones of the harlequins returned to check they were both OK. Alex gave an account of what happened and that seemed to placate the harlequin who left them alone after fetching fresh drinks.

'I don't know what I'm going to do now,' Miss Deer said after a little while.

'I guess you live with him?' Alex asked and she nodded. He'd been thinking about that himself. 'Do you have anywhere else you can stay? Parents or a friend?'

'I don't have any friends, he didn't let me have any,' Miss Deer said. 'And I'm not from around here, my parents live on the other side of the country. I can't run away, my job is here.' She nursed her drink for a minute or two. 'Wait a minute...the tenancy is in my name. It's my flat, not his.'

'Things are starting to look up already,' Alex said with a warm smile. They clinked their glasses together. 'If you are willing to trust me, I know a couple of people I can speak with. They can make sure he leaves you alone permanently.'

'What's a nice Wolf doing know people like that?' Miss Deer asked, giving him a sideways glance.

Alex shrugged. 'A housemate at university. He had certainly family connections, I know it sounds like something out of a film but he owes me a favour.'

'Why would you waste it on me?' she asked, genuine surprise in her voice.

'Why wouldn't I? A beautiful lady in need of assistance? Sounds like a good idea to me,' he replied seriously.

'I'm not beautiful,' she shied away.

It was true that this girl was not what you'd describe as classically beautiful. She had a round face, a wide mouth and thick eyebrows. She was firmly in the 'girl next door' category but Alex liked that and despite spending her life being browbeaten she clearly had a spirit.

'If you keep talking like that I'm going to take you down to the dungeon and spank your arse,' he said firmly. 'You are a beautiful woman who deserves love and attention. That Pug was a moron for seeing your true beauty. Even with these silly masks, I can see you the sparkle and joy for life in your eyes. He can't hold you back anymore. Take what you want.'

Miss Deer stood and stared at Alex. 'Yeah, I should. And you know what I want? I want to fuck you. I want to ride your cock and cum from sex for the first time. That twat was only good for a couple of weak thrusts and a dribble of spunk. I want to enjoy sex.'

In retrospect, Alex should have seen this coming, but he hadn't. Indeed, he hadn't planned on anything like this. It would have been abhorrent to expect to fuck this emotionally damaged girl. However, if she wanted it? He could hardly refuse, could he?

'I'm hardly one to decline a newly liberated woman,' he said, smiling and standing to join her. He offered his hand and she took it. 'Shall we retire to one of the playrooms? Or do you want to fuck right here?'

'A playroom, I think,' Miss Deer said. There had been the merest hint of hesitation but she rallied.

Miss Deer tore the bobble from her hair and shook it loose from the ponytail, her mousy brown locks fell to her shoulders. She then led the way towards the playrooms with a newfound confidence that impressed Alex. He hadn't been wrong about her, she had a strength of character to carry on that most people lacked. How many others could take such dynamic action after all she had been through?

'This one will do,' Miss Deer said, practically skipping into one of the playrooms. This one didn't have a particular theme, just a nice large bed on a slightly raised platform. She bounced up and jumped onto the bed.

Alex laughed, her change of mood was striking. He could tell that she would be all right. He didn't want to take any chance though so he closed to door behind them. While the party was generally free-flowing the closed door was a sign that a couple wanted some privacy.

'Come here Mr Wolf,' Miss Deer said from the bed. 'Come and show me what a Wolf can do better than a silly little Pug.' Alex approached the bed and discarded his boxers. 'Oh my god, your cock is huge!'

Alex blushed a little. 'Oh dear, you really have been deprived haven't you?'

'What do you mean?' Miss Deer asked.

'Well, I'm only really at half-mast,' Alex said, joining her on the bed. 'Unlike the Pug I don't get turned on by getting in fights or abusing girls. It gets a lot bigger. Want to give it a try?'

Tentatively Miss Deer put a hand around Alex's cock, her fingers were cold, and he flexed to make it jump causing her to squeak in surprise. Upon realising he was playing around she slapped his arm and then went back to his cock. Stroking his member she slowly built up confidence as it stiffened within her grasp.

Then she surprised Alex by taking him into her mouth, her lips locking tightly around his cock. With a hand wrapped around the base of his cock, she went to work. Sucking, licking and blowing him with considerable skill. It took mere moments before he was fully erect in her mouth.

'Fuck me,' he grunted, trying his best not to blow his load right there and then.

'Thanks,' Miss Deer said with a mischievous grin as she released his cock. 'It was the only thing he ever praised me for. Said it was the only thing my big mouth was good for. Of course, it was easy with his tiny cock, your is much more fun to play with.'

'You need to stop thinking about him,' Alex said. 'And yes, you have superb blowjob skills. You've got me nicely hard now.'

Miss Deer was mesmerized by Alex's cock, she kept one hand on it as though she was worried it would run away.

'It's so big, how can anyone get something like this in them?' she asked, giving the head a quick lick to lap up some precum.

'There are bigger cocks out there,' Alex said with a little laugh. Her admiration was almost embarrassing but it certainly stroked his ego as well. 'If a lady is turned on and nicely wet then she can easily take a cock like this. I can tell you are turned on, but how wet are you?'

Before she could reply he rolled onto his side. He slid a hand up her thigh and brushed his fingers over her mound, still hidden by the cheap lingerie. It was the kind of outfit that a dull man thought was sexy and it didn't even fit her properly, the cup size was too big.