Alex and Emma Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next question. Do you want me to use the vibrator option?"

He shook his head, which had to be a difficult task with the fake cock in his mouth and my hand gripping his chin.

"Okay, Loverboy." I stroked his head for a moment and then pulled out. "Let's begin."

He smiled up at me, drool dripping down his chin now. "Yes, Mistress."

When he put his head on the mattress between his stretched out arms, arching perfectly for me with his ass on display, I thought of something else. Back at the drawer, I found the metal collar and a length of chain easily—the latter feeling about as heavy as a half gallon of milk when clumped together. But I returned the first item on second thought. I didn't want to accidentally choke him. Then I considered a long length of rope instead. It should work perfectly with the chain for what I wanted to do right now.

I showed him both items before I wrapped the rope around his chest twice, circled his arms, and then brought it back, one under and one over his shoulders to tie it off in the back like a bit of a harness. Rope play had never been my forte, as I'd told Alex when we first chatted online—not even being trussed up myself. But I got the gist enough to do the simple contraption. I'm sure he would have critiqued me on my knots or at least offered a better way to secure him if I asked. I just didn't want to keep him waiting...or break the mood. Connecting the chain with carabiner clips to the rope between his shoulderblades, I now had a leash and laid the length of cold steel down his spine.

His moan and shaking body as his back dipped the fraction of an inch under the weight made me shiver, too. As did his gasp and brief thrust back when I stood between his legs on the bed, squirted lube on his asshole, and rubbed it in slowly with my fingers before gently pressing into him.

I smacked his ass with my left hand. "You can hump the towels. Not me."

He yelped. "Yes, Mistress! Sorry, Mistress!"

Smoothing my hand over the red spot, I soothed, "Good boy."

His body shuddered again when he sighed, but he must have been resisting any further urges because he didn't press back on my hand again.

I continued lubing him, loving the way his ass was arched up to me. The line of his body as it curved down his back up to the expanse of his strong shoulders that were no less impressive despite his forced immobility with his hands bound straight ahead of him. I could definitely see why guys liked doggy-style sex...the view was magnificent. And the addition of the harness was visually stimulating...intensifying the realization that he was submitting to me.

Leaning down, I kissed each of his cheeks, licking them. Slowly, gently, I pressed the tip of the strap-on against his asshole, using my thumbs to spread his cheeks wide. Shushing him when I heard whimpering. Withdrawing then pushing forward a little more. My fingers gripped and released his flesh while I stared dazed at him...pondered the fact that I was actually doing this.

Almost subconsciously moving now, I eased the dildo little by little inside him, feeling my pussy drip with my own arousal. I reached down and stroked my clit, gathering more fluid and coating the rest of the strap on before I rocked it into him.

He groaned when I bottomed. Then he moaned continuously, his head rolling slightly where it rested on the sheets.

"Good boy." I stroked his ass and lower back, letting him get adjusted. Loosely wrapping the end of the makeshift leash around my hand, I gently tugged. "Are you ready to ride, Loverboy?"

He whimpered but nodded.

There was a bit of regret that the cock was fake. That I would never know the full extent of how those muscles actually felt clenching around me, though I'd gotten an idea with my fingers. It gave me a very tiny glimpse of what guys must feel with their cock buried in a woman's velvet heaven. And that made me shudder at the thought of having his cock again there.

Alex wiggled his ass, drawing my attention back to the situation at hand.

Looping the end of the leash over my left shoulder and around the back of my neck so it draped down the front of my right—bearing the majority of the weight— I smiled and began rocking gently. I stroked his lower back again. His hips. Up and down his sides. Getting used to the motion of fucking someone with a cock. Loving the feeling of his skin under my fingers. It wasn't much different than mine except not as soft. Just as vulnerable to damage, though, as evident by a faded scar on his shoulder where I'd scratched him too deeply two weeks ago.

It was what lie beneath the outer layer that was his strength. Toned muscles that gave him some bulk, but not too much for my taste. Perfect for holding me against him...or down on the bed or his desk. And yet, the power in them was irrelevant when he submitted to me. Reminding me that he wasn't all about control. That he had a subservient side that begged to be relinquished to another...to me.

He groaned, and I looked up to see him watching me over his shoulder. Although I couldn't see his mouth, there was a bit of mischievousness in his eyes.

I licked my lips. Ready for anything he threw my way.

"How do I look, Mistress?" His voice was gravely, and so fucking seductive it had my pussy clenching wildly. Dripping more.

"Mmm. Like my fuck toy, Loverboy."

He growled at that, bouncing his ass. "More."

Pulling my hips back a little further, I jerked them forward. Again. And again.

At each thrust, he grunted. His head dropped back between his arms. His hands fisted in the cuffs, the chain rattling with his movements. "Oh yes!"

My fingers massaged his ass while I kept a slow but hard pace inside him. Not wanting to hurt him, but getting used to the role. Though I knew it wasn't something I wanted to do all the time.

His whimpers rose and fell. And he gave me a couple of those deep sighs that told me he was loving every second of it.

Beneath me, his body seemed to melt into the bed when I increased the pressure of my fingers. He'd stopped humping the towels, and I wondered about the status of his cock. If maybe he'd come even with the cock ring on. In our current position, there was no way for me to feel if he was going to orgasm like I could when his cock was inside me.

The sound of his whimpers made my pussy clench even more. It felt ignored. Neglected. I should have put a damn vibrator in there. Like a silver bullet. Especially a wireless one. And that thought made my mind wander. To imagine what it would be like if I was fucking his ass and he had the remote in his hands, controlling the vibe in my pussy...

At the feeling of his hips pushing back on me, I tugged back on the leash with one hand and smacked his ass with the other without thinking twice.

He yelled, "Oh, Mistress!"

Blinking, smiling at my thoughts, I smoothed my hand over the red mark. "Do you like that, Loverboy?"

He nodded frantically, panting. Bouncing his ass up and down.

I took it as sign that he was silently begging for more. So I kept rocking, smacking one cheek then the other until his ass was a glorious red. It was hot against my hand when I tried to soothe it. And whenever he pushed back, I tugged on the leash. Literally riding his ass.

The sounds came out of him with abandon now. A mixture of moans and yelps scattered with a few whimpers. And he was thrusting forward a little now, too.

I pulled back and stroked barely a little in and out of him, just like he did when he teased me with only the head of his cock in my pussy. Reaching down, I ran my fingers over his balls. Feeling how tight and drawn up they were. Feeling how he shivered under my touch when my knuckles grazed his cock, the beaded ring bumping along the back of my hand.

Another whimper, almost like a dog trying to get his owner's attention, brought my head up to see his stormy eyes watching me. Silently begging.

I got my fingers wet with my own arousal and rubbed it on his erection, which was rock hard while it moved within the towels. Then I pulled back and thrust all the way in his ass while yanking on the leash. Hard, in both respects.

Alex arched and scream, his body trembling.

"Do you want to come, Loverboy?"

"Oh! Yes, yes, yes! More. Please, more. Fuck me." His head shook wildly. "Fuck me like you own me!"

I trailed a finger down his spine from shoulders to the membrane just above his asshole. Bracing my feet behind me on the footboard, I pushed all the way into him with extra pressure from my hips. The action shoved his hips forward into the pillows, spreading his knees wider so he had very little leverage since his ankles were shackled.

Holding the leash taut with his back and neck arched, I growled, "I want you to fuck those towels like they're my pussy. The harder you fuck them, the harder your ass will ram back on my cock."

He whimpered, nodding. Then he got to work, going wild on the towels, groaning while tugging on the wrist restraints. His headboard shook more than in all the times we'd used it, testing its durability. And his poor pillows got a beating out of it, as well.

Just like I'd told him, every time he drew back to ram his cock forward, he slammed into the one strapped to my waist and buried to the hilt in his ass. A combination of grunts and hisses filled the room.

"Mmm. Such a good boy."

To reward him, I thrust my hips forward when he moved his in the same direction, making him scream and his fists clench. The glare he threw me back over his shoulder was daunting. I wasn't sure if he was telling me he was completely lost in his sensations and to keep going, or if it was a warning that what I gave him would come back to me. Eventually.

After the fourth time and a fear that his neighbors or the cops would be knocking on the door soon, I stopped suddenly and unhooked the strap-on, leaving the dildo in his ass. I smacked him hard on the right side. "Don't. Move."

He shrieked but stayed still, though his whole body was trembling. A mixture of groans and whimpers met my ears when I bounced off the bed and went back to the dresser.

Up at his head, I smiled and said, "Open wide."

He obeyed again, drool leaking out and his glazed eyes searching my face.

I fit the ball gag between his slobbery lips and teeth, securing it behind his head. Then I slipped a blindfold over his eyes. "Mmm. Yes, that's better."

He moaned into the gag when I kissed his sweaty forehead.

"Hold your hand up like a high five if you need me to stop since you can't speak your safeword. Do it now if you understand."

His hand went up, fingers splayed, although his hand shook and then clenched again.

"Good boy."

Behind him again to secure the strap-on, I noticed his body looked tired and broken. Sweat covered his back in a light sheen. His muscles were no longer defined with his limbs flat on the bed, his legs appearing more like a frog's than a human's, bent at the knee and turned out on the sheet.

With him distracted, I humped his ass harder. Faster. God, it was such a rush, even with my back aching and sweat dripping down my face, my breasts bouncing wildly with my motions. Not to mention my knees starting to ache. I couldn't imagine how this was for him now...or when he was inside me. All I knew was that it was heaven on earth for me to be under him. Just the thought of that made my chest swell with pride, and I want to ensure he enjoyed every bit of this, too.

Alex was screaming into the gag now, the sound sufficiently muffled but still loud enough to spur me on.

I smacked his ass, smirking at his yelp followed by a moan. Pleasure on the heels of surprise. I dug my fingernails into his hips and held on. "Come for me, sweet Loverboy. Come for your Mistress."

For the second time today, he surprised me by doing just that. It had to be intense for him, the way he thrashed beneath me, his head jerking back without me having to pull on the chain leash. And he clenched down so hard in his ass that I couldn't pull the dildo back.

His orgasm made me orgasm.

It ripped through me. Making me sink to my heels, which made the strap-on tilt up inside him, wedging in at a different angle. He screamed against the gag. I felt the power of him still thrusting forward when I held on loosely to his thighs. We both shook uncontrollably. His muffled moans lost to my loud ones.

Over and over again, I mumble against his back where I rested my cheek, "Good boy. My good boy."

Some time later, I could breathe and no longer felt like the San Andres fault line. I realized his body was still. When I tried to rise up, intent on getting the strap-on off, another shudder racked his body. A muffled whimper came from him. And then a chain rattled followed by a slapping sound.

I looked up blearily and saw his left hand spread out, slapping against the headboard. A feeling like being smacked upside the head—but from the inside—jolted me back to my senses. Gently, I pulled out of him while his spasms continued to recede.

Once free, I tore the fuck toy off of me and stroked his backside. His legs. Unbuckled his ankles then his wrists. Removed the leash and rope harness. Caressed the red marks that had formed under them. Then I sat by his side and removed the blindfold and gag. Wiping his face with a clean towel. Brushing his hair back from his face.

His eyes remained closed throughout. His breathing sporadic. His body looking so frail right now. So opposite of the man he usually was. Truly was. Or was the dynamic flipped, and he was really more sub than Dom?

I helped him roll onto his side so he could face me and situated the pillows behind him for support. It was much easier to remove the ring now that his cock was spent. When I collected the green towels I'd used to wrap his cock, I groaned softly and took a deep breath. They were covered in his white sperm, as was his cock. I ran to get a fresh, warm towel, and went about cleaning him up. I tried to be as gentle as possible, but I could still hear his ragged moans.

"Shh, Loverboy. Just hang in there a little longer."

His answer was to roll his face into the mattress and a weak attempt at clutching the sheet.

When I was done, I heard his telltale sigh. As intense as the session had been, he seemed satisfied. I turned, intending to take the towels to the bathroom, when he pulled me down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I wasn't going to argue with that.

He wriggled me back into him, molding his body perfectly to mine as the big spoon. Making me moan when his cock rubbed against my ass. His arms enveloped me, and he kissed my head while I kissed his arm and hand under my chin.

Though I felt warm and protected in his embrace, my body shuddered from exhaustion. I wedged my hand between us and laced my fingers through his. My sounds of contentment increased in volume when he squeezed my fingers tight.

We lay there for a while, catching our breath. His heart beating slow and steady against my back, my own echoing it after it finally settled down. Though the fact that I'd pulled the comforter over us using my foot, struggled to turn out the light on the nightstand without falling off the bed, and he kept nuzzling my neck were probably why it was taking me longer.

I could tell he hadn't fallen asleep by the way he still absently ran his fingers up and down my arm. So I broached the subject at the forefront of my mind, my voice threatening to break. "Was that what you wanted, Sir?"

He smiled against my shoulder. "That was just what I wanted, Little One. Thank you."

Shivering while I snuggled my butt closer to his groin absentmindedly and he twitched in response, I whispered, "You scare me sometimes, Sir."

Behind me, I felt him pulling away. "Scare you? How do I do that?"

I turned my head to look back at him. "You ask me to push the edge with you. Never quite knowing what you'll ask me to do next. I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

Alex smiled and kissed my lips softly. "Don't worry, Little One. You're not going to hurt me."

"Okay, Sir." I kissed him back. "Sorry, about the shirt. I do like it a lot. It reminds me of you...when it smells like you."

"Good. I'll wear it until it does, then it's yours." The kiss turned more sensual for a moment. When he pulled back, his lips tickled mine since they were still so close. "And you have nothing to be sorry for."

My muscles relaxed. My eyes drifted closed. And I sunk my head into the nest of his arm and chest with a soft coo. "Goodnight, Sir."

"Mmm." He anchored his thigh over mine, entirely surrounding me. "Goodnight, Little One."

Before I drifted off, I smiled, glad that I'd decided to come over mid-week. With my trip and his exams coming up, our time was limited until after graduation. What happened after that? We'd just have to see where the cards fell in another month. I should just be thankful I had him now. And I was.

###

12