All Comments on 'Alex and Jeremy Pt. 02'

by sensualcaring

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You Are an Ass

The reason you are is I have never teared up reading a story on here. Unbelievable the route it has taken. TRULY A GREAT READ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
works for me !

sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Truly impressive

In both the characters and the story. I haven’t read a story that emotional in quite awhile and really enjoy being taken on that kind of a ride. Please continue if you can because you have so many directions and I would love to hear some of the backstory on Sam and Annie.

mbox69mbox69over 3 years ago

Thank you for continuing this tale after two years. I saw that this is a 2nd part so as usual I checked out the first before and it was a pleasant surprise I remembered to read the first part already back than(my bad I did not remember the name of the storie). Pretty please don`t let us wait 2 more years till you continue. 5 stars and a favorite story from me ;)

mbox69mbox69over 3 years ago

Pretty please don`t let us wait two more years to read the part 3 of this story. I saw this was the second part so I started to read the first one before reading this, and I was very pleased to read the first part a second time and tearing up during it. You are a very talented writer, the second part was almost as good as the first one. Still a 5 star from me. Hope you will find the time and the inspiration to continue this soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course we need a 3rd

Great story. You can't it as you have, there has to the wedding and the Gala in Alex &Jeri' back yard.

chris2kchris2kalmost 3 years ago

more more more :)

LatexZashaLatexZashaover 2 years ago

What happens when she gets breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OOOOOOOOH! YESSSSSS!

LatexZashaLatexZashaover 2 years ago

Wedding and adoption

kriss4912kriss4912over 1 year ago

All good things are worth the wait

Your stories are a truly a complete read detailed, informative , thought provoking bringing a real romance to the reader

Enjoy every word you put to paper thank you

krissiexxx

LatexZashaLatexZasha4 months ago

Could you do a sequel of this couple of them doing an adoption. Though their child comes out or is found out as transgender by Alex and Jeri.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualcaring@sensualcaring
Thank you for taking a moment to read this. I used to be luvbttmsnsissies, and while I still do, I prefer a sensual, more caring approach. I enjoy a bit of seduction in both directions, teasing, a touch of romance - the intangibles that make the physical so much better. I will...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES