The Horne Saga Ch. 02: Familiar Habits

Story Info
A hung femboy discovers a familiar situation.
12.4k words
4.74
10.6k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/// Thank you all for the support on the first story. I have a lot more ideas I want to write and I'm excited to share them with you all. I have an entire storyline and world I want to build on while practicing my writing skills, so "bare" with me as I learn. This story has some intense elements, including but not limited to incest, voyeurism, transgenderism, sexual harassment, yadda, yadda. You have been warned. All characters are 18 or over. Enjoy the story ///

.................................................................................

Riley limped down the stairs, meekly holding onto the handrail as every step sent a burst of pain through his body. Each foot was placed on the next step with the utmost care and delicacy, otherwise, Riley would be reminded of the damage the past several hours had inflicted on him.

Wearing his older sister's white tank top, a pair of pink mini-shorts, and some black short socks his sister let him borrow, Riley carefully landed at the bottom of the stairs. Surveying the room, his sparkling green eyes fell on the usual suspects sitting around the family kitchen table. Riley brushed the freshly damp, scarlet hair behind his ears, letting the curtain fall against his shoulders, and gingerly stepped towards the table. Riley looked down at the redheaded figure sitting in front of him, his mind replaying their inappropriate encounter earlier, hoping that the awkwardness would simply disappear from between them.

His sister Alexis sat with her back to him, hiding underneath her own river of bright red hair, whipping her gaze around to Riley, smiling gently at him, and giving him a sly wink before shooting her view back towards her phone. Her long-sleeved shirt clung tightly around her torso, and her pajama bottoms struggled to hide a massive bulge resting on her lap. Riley's cheeks burned red as he remembered the day's events and the "bonding" that followed in their shared bathroom, his own shorts beginning to feel tighter around him.

Riley's mother, Evelyn, stood over the kitchen sink, seeming to scrub the filth from an old pan, paying no attention to the disheveled teen weakly holding up their delicate body. Her outfit was an ensemble of red and tan, a simplistic thin sweater, and a pair of tight-fitting khakis fighting to keep her posterior from ripping the back of her pants open. Riley forgot his surroundings and caught himself gawking at her longer than he realized, worried she might turn around and catch her perverted son ogling her.

Riley's brother James sat near his mother, facing Riley while casually flipping through his phone as well, unaware of his brother's appearance. His face was sunken, his shoulders hung low, making Riley wonder if something had him upset. Had something happened to him? Did he see something that made him distressed? "I wonder if he knows about Alexis too," pondered Riley, taking note of the oversized black hoodie covering his lean body. Do their parents know? Is he the only one left out of the loop? Riley began stepping closer to the table, attempting to make his tiny feet as quiet as possible in an effort to hide his presence.

Evelyn turned suddenly, catching Riley as he approached his chair, looking happily at him, "Where have you been all day, sweetie? Your sister told me you two were busy all day hanging out. I thought you guys were too proud to still play with each other." Evelyn questioned with an air of joy in her words, blissfully unaware of her children's past behavior.

"The mall was closed, so I came home early and figured I'd help my little sis out of a tight spot. I even made him a nice meal since he missed breakfast and all." Alexis said smugly, as she rubbed the large cylinder running down her pants leg, knowing fully well only Riley could see it. Riley raised his hand to obscure his face from Alexis, both to hide his shame and his arousal.

"Really? That's uncharacteristically nice of you, Alexis. In fact, that's so nice of you that I'd almost accuse you of lying to me, but, lying or not, I still need to make dinner. I hope you're not too full for supper, Riles." Evelyn conversed, using her old nickname for Riley. Riley's face got even redder as he took a seat next to his sister. His sore bottom touching the seat softly was enough to make Riley grimace in pain, causing Alexis to stare at him with a mixture of concern... and pride.

Riley retorted, "I'm actually not very hungry. I think I got more than enough calories today, and I could use a rest more than some food," Riley said, giving his sister a side-eye. Evelyn turned back towards the sink, sighing as she put down the freshly cleaned pan before placing her hands on her hips and turning to face the set table.

"Fine, I know I can't force any of you to eat; Lord knows I've tried. Did you at least get your chore list done today, Riles?" Evelyn quizzed, her tone hopeful as she studied her children, their behaviors feeling off tonight. She knew why Jamie was depressed, but her other two were acting even more odd.

"Uhhhhh, I was a little busy," Riley said mousily. "I did the laundry though. I wiped down the kitchen, cleaned my bathroom, and even cleaned off my window ledge. I'm sorry. I would have done more, but Lex interrupted me and wouldn't get off my ass all day." Riley looked away while clearing his throat, realizing his unintentionally lewd comment and drawing a restrained smile from his sister's face.

Evelyn looked back at Alexis and Riley, raising an eyebrow, suspicious of the two troublemakers sitting next to each other. She countered sternly, "That's okay, it just means you have to make it up to me tomorrow." Riley started pawing at his freshly showered hair, nervously, before cautiously asking, "What are you planning, Satan?" a look of worry contorting his womanly complexion.

Evelyn responded with a subtle smile, laced with a hint of malice on her lips, "Nothing much, I just need you and your sister to go help our new neighbor move some boxes." Alexis and Riley both looked at each other in disbelief and annoyance, neither of them having even met the new homeowner yet.

"The neighbor behind us? On a Sunday? She couldn't pick a better day than Sunday to do this?" Alexis protested. "Riley's the one who distracted me, so why do I have to help?" Alexis folded her arms and sat back in her chair, squeezing her breasts together and summoning a quick glance from Riley.

"I don't care, and besides, she wanted to see you both. You guys can chat with her while you work, and before you ask, no, it's not optional. It'll be fine. You two should be done in like four hours. Five tops." Evelyn spoke with casual authority, "Plus, I need the house tomorrow so me and your brother can get some projects started" James looked at his mother briefly, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, drawing no attention from his siblings. Riley and Alexis sunk into their chairs, knowing they had no choice, and resigned themselves to their fate.

"Why does she want to... nevermind. Oh hey, what about Dad?" Riley asked, hope briefly returning to him, "Will he help?

Evelyn explained, "No luck, he had to leave town for the week to handle some crisis at work. Apparently, it's happening out of state, so he won't be back here for a while." Riley dropped his head on the table, his long hair falling around him outside of its usual braid. Alexis was agitated, but she was still in a good mood from earlier. She decided to let the issue go and address the bigger concerns she had with her brother, before concluding the conversation with her mom.

"Fine, whatever, tell her we'll be there. Riley and I are gonna go down to my room for a bit to discuss our plan of attack for tomorrow. You and Jamie can talk about whatever nonsense you have going on." Evelyn shrugged and turned back to the counter, before responding, "Good, just make sure you and your brother don't get too distracted again to show up tomorrow. She is counting on your guy's help."

Alexis stood up, slightly irritated, before grabbing Riley's hand and dragging him toward the basement stairs, much to Riley's reluctance. Riley's gaze fell back to his confused mother's eyes as he was pulled down the basement steps, lost in the menacingly dark stairwell.

A light flipped on, and Alexis continued to drag him further into her room. Piles of clothes were strewn about, some dirty, some clean, and some covered in dried, white stains. Riley could guess what they were from. The walls were brick, the floor a soft tan carpet, and several small windows hung around the upper edges of the room. Various old posters were taped onto the wall, hanging over an old bed, with very little other furniture decorating the large room.

Riley had not been down here in years. He saw two separate trashcans filled to the brim with wadded tissues, several empty bottles of lotion strategically placed nearby, and a bizarre, large cup sitting sideways on her nightstand. It had what looked like a rubber vagina spilling out the top but it was stretched wide to be nearly unrecognisable. The cup's tall plastic shell had large cracks jaggedly running down the side of it and the bottom was distended outwards. Riley quivered at the sight. Was his sister really that insatiable? Riley nearly tripped over his own feet as he was pulled through the room.

Alexis flung Riley's arm towards the bed, commanding him to sit down. After Riley took his seat on the musty bed, Alexis flipped around and locked the door behind her. Their privacy secured, she walked in front of Riley, her hands on her hips, holding a wide stance, her eyes fixed with cold fury. Riley swallowed as he was eclipsed by the beautiful young woman standing in front of him, his mind running countless scenarios of what she wanted to do to him. Some were violent... Some were lustful... Most were both.

"Your tight little ass just cost me a Sunday, ya know! You tried to throw me under the bus up there, asshole, and if you didn't just spend all day wrapped around my cock, I might've been too mad to forgive you, but I can think of a way for you to make it up to me," Alexis demanded with a grin, grabbing her cock, shifting it underneath her baggy, dark pajamas.

"You raped me!" Riley shot back, both angry and aroused by his sister's callous flirting. Riley crossed his arms in defiance, staring up at the predator that was formerly his sister, portraying an air of false confidence against her.

Alexis' face hardened, "I didn't do anything you didn't want me to. You're the one who managed to get stuck in a fucking window. All I did was smack that bubble butt of yours a couple of times. I thought it'd just be a funny way to fuck with you but then you started getting hard on me. Not to mention the butt plug, the toys, the moaning." Alexis counted the hints on her fingers, each one filling Riley with humiliation.

"I couldn't help it. I mean, you know how you look, and I knew you wanted someone to fuck you silly, I just happened to be there with the right tool...True, I might have gotten a bit carried away after you passed out, but I figured, in for a penny, in for a pounding." Alexis laughed to herself as her brother squirmed on her bed, uncomfortable with her salacious jokes.

"Look, if you wanted me to stop, all you had to do was say so, but I know you had as much fun getting fucked by twelve inches of girl dick as I did giving it, so don't try that innocent act on me, femboy!" Alexis hurled the cruel words at Riley, her finger pointing sharply at him.

Riley's eyes went to the floor. He knew she was right, but how could he have known who was behind him? Would he have said something? Would he have wanted to? Riley tensed from the pressure, calming his nerves and mustering his words, "Why do you even have a cock that big to begin with? I thought you were a woman this whole time. Like, how did I not notice? Why didn't you tell me?"

Riley's eyes met Alexis's, searching for answers to questions he did not think he would ever have to ask. Her eyes lit up with even more rage from the accusation.

"First of all, femboy, I am a woman!" Alexis barked, "I was born with all the traits and problems of a normal girl, but our weird ass family genetics meant I was born with something else between my legs. A situation I am sure you of all people would understand. It's a genetic mutation, and it's more common than you think. There are lots of girls like me, I can assure you." Alexis caught herself getting carried away. She didn't want to reveal more than she had to. Pausing momentarily, she collected herself before continuing in a slightly softer tone.

"We hide it because it can create problems. I didn't ask to have anything extra, but I kept it quiet for most of my life. It's caused a fuckton of headaches as you could imagine, especially when it starts thinking for itself, kind of like today."

Alexis bit her corner lip, remembering the ordeal she put her brother through, sympathetic to the confusion and hormones raging through his mind right now. She sighed and sat quietly next to Riley, their shoulders softly pressed into each other, a small comfort in their upheaved relationship.

Alexis continued calmly, "Listen, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you, I swear, but this family has a lot of secrets, and we wanted you to be more confident in yourself before we started dropping our issues on your lap. Mom was worried you would freak out if you knew about my extra parts. She didn't want you to feel like your identity issues were less important than my own." Alexis paused, trying hard to convey her sincerity, her eyes looking up and down Riley's petite frame. She proceeded cautiously.

"This wasn't the best way for you to find out, even I know that... but what was I supposed to do? You were so helpless and cute. Your jiggly ass was bouncing around your room, I mean, it's not my fault you were born with such a sweet little..."

Riley cut her off, "Mom knows?", his eyes hiding the shock from the obvious realization. Riley's mind went wild as he tried to understand how many people might know about this before him. Mom and Dad surely know. What about James? Their grandparents? Their aunt? Their cousins? Their family doctor? Was he the last person to find out about this? He couldn't help but feel betrayed.

Alexis shifted her stance to lean more toward Riley. "She knows more than you think. I'm sure she and Dad have their own secrets. Not to mention whatever dirty shit James has going on. Mom even told me to leave him out of it too... but seeing as how you turned out to be such a dirty little slut, maybe I should see if he's a faggot too," Alexis's tone adopting a more bawdy approach halfway through her sentence.

Riley's face burned with rage. "Don't use that word!" he choked out, feeling betrayed by the phrase. Alexis seized the moment to torment her brother, who was clearly turned on by the dirty talk.

"Sorry, I know, maybe I should call you two my personal femboys, or how about my little cock-sleeves?" Alexis responded mockingly, "You can't spend all day moaning with my cock up your ass while still trying to pretend like you didn't love every second of it?"

Riley hung his head, mustering up enough confidence to defend himself, "What we did was nice, but I won't let you talk to me like I'm just a fucking... fucktoy to you. I'm not going to let you degrade me and Jamie, especially if you ever want this to happen again." Alexis turned away from Riley, taking a large breath before resuming her initial posture.

"Fine, I guess I'll save the pillow talk for when you're actually biting my pillow." Alexis giggled to herself, her vibe shifting back into big sister mode. "I know a lot of things are going to change after today, but I want you to know... I do still love you, whether you're my little brother or a gasping, well-fucked hole on my bed."

Riley's face turned crimson as Alexis wrapped her arms around him, hugging him deeply from the side. After a forgiving pause, Riley reciprocated the gesture, both feeling comfort in each other's arms. The setting sun's light spilled into the room, warming their sibling reconciliation.

"Want to sleep in my bed tonight?" Alexis asked in a hushed voice, her breath turning heavy, "We can pick up where we left off in the shower, ya know."

Riley shook his head, his loose hair fluttering in the stale air, "Absolutely not, I need to recover for at least a few days. You're a little bit bigger than my toys, you know." Alexis looked down with a prideful grin. "Besides, I still have a lot more questions, like... How did you go 18 years without me seeing you naked? Or, how many others know about your extra part? Or, how does..."

Alexis interrupted, annoyed by the constant questioning, "I'll try to explain all I know tomorrow after we are done working, I'll have plenty of time to fill you in, probably several times if you can take it", Alexis intentionally inserted the double entendre, her beautiful green eyes and heavy eyeshadow hinting naughty intentions to her brother, with her side smile confirming the implication.

Alexis interrupted herself, "You're right, though. You really should rest. You can barely sit, let alone carry a bunch of heavy-ass boxes tomorrow." Alexis playfully pinched her brother's ass with Riley purposefully ignoring the indecent act.

Riley nodded, his hand rubbing his backside, "I guess... thanks... Lexie. Oh, by the way, thank you for getting me out of that window. How did you get it open? You use some spray or something?"

Alexis frowned, "No, that wouldn't have done anything on those old, heavy-ass, wooden windows. Believe it or not, it got dislodged during our little... bonding experience." Riley's face went white with embarrassment, "Oh... I guess... we were a little rough, huh?" Alexis shrugged, responding, "A little... now can you please get the fuck out of my room before I show you how much I was holding back on you."

Riley's heart skipped a beat, both terrified and curious from the threat. Riley dutifully jumped up from the bed, giving his sister an eyeful of his tight ass, squeezed inside of her borrowed shorts. She stared lustfully at the freshly deflowered wagon as it paraded its jiggly self across her room, Riley stopping at the doorway before turning back to his sister, "For what it's worth, I did have fun with you today. Maybe we should do something less... "vulgar" when we get home tomorrow." Riley winked and walked up the stairs gracefully, still trying not to step too harshly on his weakened legs and tender muscles.

Alexis fell backward into her bed, exhaling deeply before looking down at the massive tube growing underneath her pajamas.

.................................................................................

Reaching the top of the stairs, Riley noticed no one was still sitting in the kitchen, looking into the family room, he saw the faint glow of the family TV, washing the room in a blue tint. Riley approached the noise before seeing James resting partially covered and sprawled across their communal tan couch. He was watching some boring cooking show Riley didn't care about.

Riley gently stepped into the doorway, drinking in the sight of his older brother's form. His figure was girly like his, but he carried about 20 more pounds of muscle on him, padding his thighs and arms. Like a well-trained gymnast, his body displayed flexibility and strength, while also giving a soft and delicate impression. His chest and waist were smaller and narrower than most boys', but his well-defined muscles filled Riley with jealousy and a few other emotions that Riley had no energy to entertain.

Riley stared unnoticed for a brief moment before seeing a solemn look across his brother's soft face, Riley approached, "Hey Jamie, you doing alright? Any idea where Mom went?" James' eyes stared blankly at the television, his response was monotone, trying to hide his mood. "I dunno, she said she had to go out buy some supplies. I wasn't really listening." Riley sensed his brother's pain hidden among the words, a feeling of worry demanded Riley to meddle.