Alex and Jeremy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waving to Henry, I went over to Jeri, Sam and Annie. Jeri exploded from the car and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She whispered thank you and then kissed me long, hard, and deep. Sam and Annie just laughed and clapped as Jeri broke our kiss.

"Best day ever," she told me with a smile.

"I think we need to feed some people," I told her as she unwound herself from me.

Dinner was a bit of a blur. Talk of the gala, the Mustang, and Jeri's day at the office dominated the conversation until it was time for dessert. I just couldn't think of a better time for what I had in mind than the present moment. Our family was here, with us. As I looked around the table, I realized that these were the most important people in the world to me. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do for anyone of them.

I cleared the dinner dishes from the table while Jeri worked on the simple dessert. I left the dining area for just a minute as was back before anyone missed me. Then, I helped Jeri serve dessert, which was enjoyed by all.

Today. This day had been the best in my life since my wife died in an accident with a semi-truck during a rain storm. In so many ways this day really marked the beginning of the next part of my life and there was just one more thing to do.

I slid off my chair and got down on one knee next to Jeri...

"What are you doing." Jeri asked in a hissed loud whisper. I glanced over at Sam and Annie and saw they knew what I was doing and were beaming their encouragement.

I slipped my hand into my pocket and brought out a small, black velvet box. Jeri's eyes widened and became so big as I opened the box.

"Jeri, you have brought life to me. You make me better just by being you. Earlier I told you I want you in my life for all of my days, if you want to be." I opened the box and Jeri saw a diamond ring. There is no mistaking that it was an engagement ring, and not a small one, either, but not too 'over-the-top.'

Jeri was speechless as she held her hands to her mouth. She began to hyperventilate slightly as I took the ring out of the box.

"What do you think? Will you have me," I asked softly.

Jeri nodded and offered her left hand for me to slip the ring on. She looked at it then at me.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. All the days of our lives," she exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me. Our lips met in a deep kiss as Sam and Annie clapped. Our kiss broke and Jeri turned to show her ring to Sam and Annie. Annie had helped me select the ring. The truth was that I would have been lost without her help.

A little bit later Sam and Annie left after hugs and a few soft tears. You see, they are the parents Jeri wished she had growing up, but as Annie has pointed out, Jeri has them now and they love her the way she is. The truth is that each day Annie and Jeri become more like Mother and Daughter which makes me very happy. The reality is they need each other.

After they left, I told Annie she could park her Mustang in the garage on the right while I did a little clean up. I watched from the kitchen window as Annie took a few minutes just to sit and enjoy her car. Watching her swing from smiling to crying to back to smiling as she sat in the car remembering the past made me wonder if getting the work done to the car was the wisest thing. But, when she entered the house and jumped up into my arms, all doubts left me.

"I love the car," she exclaimed. "She is new, improved and looking better than I ever thought she could look. Like me she has been reborn and it's all due to you." Jeri was looking into my eyes deeply as she spoke, and then in a softer voice she added, "Thank you. Thank you for giving me my life."

"I didn't do anything except to encourage you to be the person who lives in your heart."

Jeri just nodded, but I could tell she didn't agree. All I could do was to smile, which I do a lot when she is around. Then she slipped from my arms.

"I have to get going," she said.

"Going?"

"Yeah. I have to get ready, Mister."

"Ready?" Was I being just brain dead, or was something going to happen now?

"Yes, Ready," she said very slowly as if I didn't speak English. "Let's see what happened today? I had a great day at the office. You saved the gala. You fixed the Mustang. And, there's this little ol' diamond ring I'm wearing," she told me as she flashed the ring in front of my face. "Best day ever," Jeri almost screamed. "And, I promised you a very special thank you at the office. I have to get ready!"

"On your way, then," I smiled. "I will finish cleaning out here..."

"And, then you just sit and wait here..."

"How about if I go into my office? I want to look at the plot plan to figure out what we need to get done."

"I'll find you." And, with that she turned and walked into the Master Bedroom while I finished in the kitchen. Then I went into my office and brought up my plot plan on the monitor to begin my planning. Soon I was deep in concentration on Project Gala. The only interruption came when I heard my name.

"Alex." The voice was low, sultry, and sincere as only Jeri can do.

I looked up. I thought I knew how beautiful and sexy a woman can be, but in that moment, Jeri redefined the words. She was love and eroticism in heels.

Jeri was standing in the office doorway leaning against the frame. The light from the room behind her only made her sheer black robe more transparent. My eyes traveled down from her hair which was up, but fell in kind of wisps to her neck. Jeri's makeup was perfect, but a bit heavy and seductive looking as her eyes were emphasized as well as the deep red of her lips; her white teeth providing a contrast when she smiled.

Jeri was wearing a black corset that looked like it had small bright jewels woven into the fabric. The way they sparkled in the light was magical. The lace tops of her black thigh highs were highlighted with the same 'jewels.' Black high heels and sparkling jewelry completed her to-die-for look.

I hadn't said a word. I didn't have any to say that could do her justice. Beautiful. Sexy. Erotic, Exquisite. They all came to mind, but weren't right. I was looking at the woman I loved, and who loved me. What words could I possibly have?

And, Jeri was not wearing any panties. She was totally exposed to me. It was vulnerable and lewd at the same time. I loved it. She slowly walked over to the desk where I was working. She bent down so her head was next to mine as she looked at the papers on my desk and the plot plan on the computer.

"What'cha doin'," she asked in a breathy voice.

I reached out and touched the hot silk of her cock. It was so warm to my fingers as I lightly ran them down the length and then back up to the head where I rub the slit with my thumb.

"Thank you for coming to find me," and I can't believe I was even able to say that much. My mind was a fog of love, longing and desire.

Then Jeri took a step back, her black sheer robe billowing slightly as she turned around in front of me. Stopping when her back was facing me and she leaned forward slightly; pushing her exquisite ass back toward me just a bit. And that's when I saw the sparkling of the jeweled anal plug as it caught the light in the room.

"Beautiful," I whispered as I reached out with my fingers to push slightly on the plug and to twist it. Jeri's moans told me she enjoyed it as she stepped closer to me. Then before I could do more, she turned and took my hand encouraging me to stand.

"I have plans for you that work best in our bedroom," she softly said in a husky tone. She walked to the door of my office swaying her hips with each step, then turned and beckoned me to follow her. Who was I to say no?

As I entered our bedroom, I saw the golden light filling the room from the candles she had lighted. The scent of her perfume, which I love, was heavy in the room. Intoxicating as it filled every crease of my mind. She turned and faced me. Less than a foot separated us as she slipped her arms around my neck holding it loosely. Her eyes dancing as a soft smile played at her lips. In that moment I fell in love with her all over again. Her face just six inches from mine.

"You have made me the happiest woman in the world today. Thank you for loving me; for wanting to make me your wife. For your unending support," she told me softly as I watched her glossy lips move. "You have brought every dream I have had to reality."

"It takes both of us. Jeri, you are what my life has been missing," I told her as my arms slipped around her slim, tight body.

"The last seven months it's been about me and discovering who I am; what I am. And learning that I can love and be loved. Tonight, it's all about you."

Our lips met in a deep kiss. I could literally feel the heat of her sensuality in her lips. I had never known a kiss like that as I felt it in every fiber of my body. Everything ceased to exist except for that kiss and Jeri. She broke the kiss and whispered that is the first real kiss for her fiancé as she flashed her ring so it caught the candle light. The movement of her hand was so sensual and erotic. In the same motion she reached over to the dresser and then handed me a small blue pill.

"I never want to forget this night. I want to be so sore in the morning. I want to be aching and to still feel your cock in my cunt." I raised my eyebrows in question and she smiled a wicked sexy smile. "Annie has been giving me some...tips we'll call them. You are going to feel my love and feel things you've never known; know pleasure that you can't imagine at this moment. I just need you to be very hard." I took the pill with the water she handed me.

Then we kissed again. Deeper. Harder. Both of us more possessive of the other than we ever had been before. Her cock rubbed on the bulge in my pants as my hands slid up and down her back over and over finally landing on her ass and squeezing it as I moaned.

My skin felt warm. Was it the kiss or the pill? Or, was it just being close to Jeri? We broke the kiss and she began to slowly unbutton my shirt. I tried to help her, but she just gently pushed my hands away as she slowly opened each button.

When she had most of the buttons undone, she slipped her hands on my shirt and began to caress my chest with her finger tips and nails. God, it was exquisite. Gasping every time her nail just grazed one of my nipples. I never felt anything like that before and it seemed like my nipples were connected to my cock. With each touch of her nail or finger-tip, I got harder. Soon I stopped being able to speak because I was moaning constantly. Or, was it whimpering?

Soon she had my shirt off and then started on my pants. Jeri couldn't go fast enough for me, but she seemed to just take her time as she first ran one finger along my bulge again and again.

"Mine," she said softly which just made me begin to leak. I couldn't get any harder. As she finally got my pants open she slid them down my legs going to her knees to do so. Getting them off and tossing them to the side, she faced my light grey tight knit boxers and ran her fingers on my balls and along my hard cock. Then she saw the huge wet spot on them.

"Did I do that," she asked in the most innocent voice as she looked up at me. Unable to speak I just nodded. She looked...so erotic as she knelt in front of me.

Then she placed her lips on the wet spot and sucked. Of course, she was sucking on the head of my cock which drove me wild. My hands were resting in her hair, and she could feel my fingers tense.

"We better get these off of you," she said as she began to take off my boxers. It felt like a small victory that she did it quickly, but it was short lived.

"Get on the bed, please, on your back in the middle of the bed." I did as she asked. My 8" cut cock pointing toward the ceiling. My need growing by the second. I didn't know how much more I could take, but I was going to find out.

After walking around the room and modeling for me during which time she told me I could not touch myself, she climbed on the bed and straddled my face. I had to taste her balls and cock. I forgot about any technique and just ran my lips over her again and again. Sucking on anything I could get in my mouth. I had never been like this before. Usually I tried to always care for my girl, but tonight was different. At that moment I just wanted her in every way possible.

As I tried to suck on her, Jeri leaned forward and suddenly I felt my wrists in restrained in a silken scarf attached to the head board. Pulling on the scarf, I found I couldn't move and began to almost growl.

"Poor baby can move his hands," her sympathy was not sincere! "Every time we make love, you make sure I have at least one orgasm. Now, it's time for you to know how that feels and I don't want to fight your hands.

As she said that she got off of my face and went to one of her drawers in the dresser. She pulled something out and then turned to me. It was a prostate vibrator. I had used them on her, but really had no clue what they felt like. She lubed it and then slowly slid it in my ass...she worked in in slowly. I was so tight and it felt so big in me. It hurt as it went in and I groaned, but my cock remained hard. Within a few moments it rubbed on my g-spot and I gasped. Electricity flowed through my body as it twitched.

"If you liked that, Lover, you are going to go wild when I do..." she said as she turned on the vibrator. I screamed. At least I think I screamed as I pulled on the hand cuffs. My mouth moved but I didn't hear anything. I was lost in the waves of pleasure as they rolled through my body. I couldn't think straight. My thoughts were centered on the vibrating on my g-spot as my hips began to move...my body shaking as my core began to heat and felt like it was filling with lava. I have no other way to describe it. My cock had started to leak steadily.

"Does my Lover like that," Jeri whispered as her lips brushed my ear. "Tonight, is all for you, My Love." Then she turned up the vibrator and I know I moaned, screamed and made sounds I never made before. I was in overload. I didn't know if my body could handle any more.

"This is how you make me feel every time we are together," Jeri whispered in my ear. My cock was leaking. No, it was dripping down the shaft and onto my balls. God, there was so much! And then she turned it up again. The pleasure crashed over me and I felt like I gave into it. I trembled. No, my whole body shook as my orgasm built from my core and then it just exploded out my cock going everywhere. There was so fucking much. I never came like this before.

Panting. Trying to breathe. The world spinning. Seeing stars and then darkness. When I finally saw light, Jeri was standing next to the bed wiping my face gently with a cool cloth. I was still in orgasmic bliss and I was with the woman I loved. I was in heaven and Jeri was my angel.

"You blacked out for a moment, Alex. Are you okay, Love?" Her expression and voice showed me her genuine concern and I fell in love with her again. I nodded, but was still breathing hard. Jeri walked back into the bathroom and returned with a warm cloth and bottle of water. I didn't know how thirsty I was! She then started to clean me. Jeri had removed her sheer black robe at some point and now I could plainly see her. God, she was gorgeous and I loved her pretty cock - it was perfect. Not too big and not too small. And, I was getting hard again.

Jeri turned her back to me, bent forward and slowly removed the jeweled plug moaning as she did. She took her time removing it, too, twisting it as she slowly pulled it out. The show she put on for me as she pulled that plug out is one I will not soon forget. Her pussy was open as she climbed on me and lowered herself on to my cock. I watched her eyes as she slowly slid down. Her eyes were open, then closed as she seemed to savor every inch of me. It was like she could not only feel me, but taste me as well. God, she was like an angel and still so tight as she took me in her body.

Once fully in, she just sat there not moving. Then she began clenching and releasing; rocking on me and not going up and down as I expected. But the sensations she gave me were off the charts! I can't explain how she did it, but she gripped and released; she moved forward and back seeming just enjoying how I felt in her.

Then Jeri leaned forward and brought her lips to mine. As we kissed as she slowly began sliding on me. In and out. In and out so very slowly. Reaching up to the headboard she untied the silken scarf to free my hands. Gently touching her face with my finger-tips, my hands slid down her sides to her hips. I rested them there not trying to make her go faster, even though I just wanted to fuck her brains out. No, this moment was for her, no our pleasure, and for me to fully feel her every movement.

Then, Jeri slid a bit further up my cock and went to more shallow movements gasping each time my cock slid across her g-spot. More. Faster. Shallow. The head of my cock was so sensitive! Soon she was keeping me just a few inches in her and using my cock to relentlessly rub her pleasure button. Jeri began moaning as she kissed me and then buried her face in my shoulder moaning. Again, and again she rubbed her button with my cock. Her movements became faster, almost frantic, as she got closer. She gave in to her orgasm, almost screaming, as I felt the warm cream of her orgasm between us.

Breathing hard she rested her body on mine as I rubbed her back. Letting her come down slowly from her high, I gently kissed her hair and whispered how I loved her. As I did, my cock was like hot steel in her pussy.

After a few minutes, I rolled us over never leaving her. Rising up on my elbows I looked down into her beautiful eyes. Those eyes were still a bit glazed as I began to move in her slowly going deep...feeling like I as in her deeper than I had ever been. I don't know if it was the pill, or her that was doing it, but I needed to be one with her. Needed to fill her with my seed.

Withdrawing from her, I turned her over and drew her up to her knees. Holding her hips, I thrust into her fast as she moaned her approval and need. I began to fuck her. We stopped making love and sheer desire took over. In and out fast and hard. Her pussy gripping me with every thrust.

Leaning over her back, I kissed the back of her neck with my cock stopped deep in her cunt.

"Keep fucking me," she cried out. "Don't stop. Fuck me with that cock."

Who was I to argue as I started to just bang her treating her like the hot bitch she was...and is. Hard, fast, and deep over and over. Impaling her body on my cock and taking her as mine. After a few minutes, she trembled and came again gripping my cock so tightly as she came. I couldn't help myself and exploded in her cunt as she shot her cream onto our sheets.

Kneeling behind and still hard in her pussy. My cock twitching again and again as I kept releasing my seed. My eyes closed as I concentrated on how I felt in her. In my love.

After a few minutes, I lay down on her back and pushed her down on the bed. Her soft moans and whimpers were the most wonderful sounds to me.

"I love you, Jeri," I said as I kissed her ear softly.

Looking down at her left hand I saw her diamond ring sparkling in the candle light.

XXX

If you liked this, please know there is more to the story of Alex and Jeri and subsequent chapters will be coming out soon, so keep watching. Again, I apologize that it took almost two years to get this out, but I just couldn't find the right approach. I truly hope you liked it and please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. I do respond to all emails.

12