Alex and Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped, maybe my charcoal could imprison it, capture or expose it.

"Hey, what the fuck Cuz, whatcha doing?" She squeaked loudly. "Show me?"

I turned my sketch pad around and showed her the drawing.

"Fucking hell girl. That's bloody choice. See, I told yah you're good. Wow, that's so sweet."

"Thanks, it's not really that good."

"Why'd yah draw me anyway?"

Glancing at her uncomfortably. I whispered. "I don't know, you're so pretty. I wanted to see if I could do it."

"Oh shit babe. You nailed it. You made me look bloody hot."

"All I did was draw you."

I watched on for a while, before Megan decided we should play. She led me up on to the rocks, and jumped out into the water. It wasn't far, but it scared me a little. She guilted me into finally jumping. With my fingers closed over my nose, I hit the water with a huge splash. She grabbed me, and hugged me. "See, that wasn't so bad."

She was right, I loved it. For the next half an hour, we climbed and jumped until we were exhausted, and ready for food.

What a fun day. I had never enjoyed anything as much. Mostly it was Megan's company. She was full of life, ebullient and animated. I found it hard to keep things private. She had this way of making me spill my guts about everything. Stuff I'd never told a soul, in fact I had promised myself nobody would ever know.

The paddle back was more difficult, the tide had changed and we had a head wind. Still, it was fun.

Megan invited me to dinner at their caravan, with her family. Her folks were a lot different to mine. Her father was loud and outgoing. Her mother was very subdued, and quiet. No doubt in her love for Megan though. She made Megan get out the paintings she had finished today. I could see the pride in her face as she held it up to look at.

When Megan told her mother that I was an artist as well, she made me run back to our caravan and return with my sketch pad. I heard her gasp when she saw the one of Megan. "Oh my word. This is wonderful." She glanced at me with wonder. "You are very talented."

Trying to push aside her compliment, I spluttered. "You can have it if you like."

"No, I couldn't." She replied falteringly. I could see she wanted it but her politeness wouldn't allow.

Taking the pad from her hands, I ripped out the page and handed it to her. "Thank you so much." She replied, drawing me into a tigerish hug.

That night, we stayed by the bonfire on the beach. There were a group of boys hanging around trying to impress us. Fighting and wrestling, trying to out do each other. I marvelled at the ease with which Megan manipulated them. She clearly wasn't interested, but they got her drinks, and food.

I had never been comfortable around boys. It was part of me trying to figure out my life. All my girlfriends adored the advances of boys, whereas, I was always left struggling with something clever to say. I always ended up looking like a dummy.

I was no extrovert that's for sure. I felt a long way down the spectrum from there.

It was Megan's idea that we would paddle up the coast to a little cove she knew. Her idea was to take the tent, and some food and we could camp out overnight. Getting away from all the people sounded great. Mum wasn't so keen, but Dad talked her around.

We spent a couple of hours getting everything packed onto the kayaks, so it didn't get wet. Then we were off. It felt like a real adventure. The cove startled me, it was tiny, but beautiful.

We laughed our arses off, as we put up the tent. It was only small, but we got it all wrong. It took ages to set up, but finally we got it tied down, and the sleeping bags spread out inside.

We made a small fire, and cooked sausages for dinner. The sticks holding them over the brightly glowing embers. Megan had music playing on her phone, and with full tummies, we lay in the tent.

"Have you had sex with your boyfriend?" She asked cheekily.

"None of your business." I spat back at her, concerned where the conversation was going. "What about you?" I asked in return.

"Nah, like I said. I'm not really into guys."

"Girls then, have you had sex with any of them?"

She giggled mischievously. "A little."

"What does that mean?"

"Like we fooled around, pashed, but never went all the way."

More than a little confused, I mumbled. "How do you go all the way with a girl?"

"Guess, you'll just have to find out for yourself."

"With a girl... Nah, not happening. I'm not like that."

"Betcha would for the right one."

Laughing, I replied. "Nah, don't think so." I lay back on my sleeping bag, and my eyes closed. It was so lovely and warm in the tent, before I knew it. I was asleep. When I woke, Megan was snuggled up beside me, her bum pressed against me, and my arm dangling over her shoulder holding her tight. Her hair tickling my face, inhaling I breathed in her essence. She smelled fresh and fruity, like a mix of apples and berries. I had to fight off this uncontrollable urge to lean forward and kiss her neck.

Scared by my unexpected desires, I lay my head back down and closed my eyes. Not to sleep, just to quell my thumping heart. These were new sensations... emotions. The intensity frightened me. Not that I could go anywhere, she lay on one arm, her head nestled into it.

I felt her grab my hand that draped over her, with her own. She clutched it tight, squeezing and caressing with the other. When she raised it to her mouth and kissed it. I thought my heart was going to explode. How could it beat so fast?

"You girls all right?" I heard my fathers voice calling out. It woke Megan as well, and we both scurried out of the tent.

Dad sat in his boat just off the beach. "We fell asleep." I called out to him.

He held his hand up, with a snapper dangling from it. "Do you want fish for dinner?"

Megan beat me to it. She rushed down into the water to grab it from his hand. "Sweet, thanks Mr Thomas."

"No worries, you girls behave. Be careful with that fire."

"We will Dad." I called, "Thanks for dinner, did you catch many?"

"Yeah, we got plenty. I was going to take some over to Megan's parents. Would they like that do you think?"

"Oh hell yeah." Megan yelled.

He was gone in flash, his shiny aluminium boat crashing through the small waves.

"Wow girl, we are set tonight. How the hell are we gonna cook it?"

"Don't worry, I got it. There's some tinfoil in my back pack. I was gonna cook potatoes in it, but now we got snapper as well."

We spent some time wandering around exploring the bush up above the cove. Megan found a choice spot and set up her easel. The sun reflected shimmerously off the glassy water. Small tufts of shredded cotton like clouds floated lazily overhead.

The makings of a great seascape. Megan painted the vista, and I sketched her. My feelings from earlier rose again as I stared at her painting. There was something... It was inexplicable, I called it an aura, or a spell she cast. I couldn't clear my head. I wanted to capture it, maybe if I could draw it, then I might understand...

Her painting was magnificent, truly spectacular. Call it a gift, or a talent. She captured the heart of the scene with ease. Colour me impressed, I felt in total awe of her.

Later, we swam in the waters of the cove, body surfed in the little waves. As nightfall enshrouded us, we stoked up the fire, and sat around watching the flames leaping playfully into the air. Small smokey embers spitting and dancing off into the night air.

I prepared the potatoes, and wrapped the fish. I scrapped out some of the manuka coals and placed the tinfoil packages into the smouldering fire.

Megan waved something under my nose. "What is it?"

She giggled. "Pot, I got it from Josh, last night. Cheeky bastard thought he was gonna get lucky. It cost me a kiss, but that's all he got."

"Jesus... Pot..."

"Oh come on. Don't tell me yah never smoked a little weed?"

"Never."

"Well shit girl, we gonna fix that tonight. I got something to wash it down with as well." She waved a bottle of something in front of my face.

"Oh my god. Blackberry nip. Where the hell did you find that?"

"Somebody left it in the sand at the bonfire. I snatched it."

The food was awesome. The potatoes had the smokey wooden flavours of the fire, the fish, simply fell off the bones. We pigged out.

The blackberry nip, so sickeningly deliciously sweet. Almost sickly, but so easy to drink. Then Megan lit the joint and I watched as she sucked in a huge lung full of the acrid smelling smoke.

She passed it to me, not that I knew what to do. I copied her, and inhaled. God, it was awful. I coughed and choked. Megan laughing her head off. She grabbed the joint, inhaled, then leaned towards me. Her hand slid behind my head and pulled me towards her. With her lips pursed like some charactered kiss. She blew out a thin trail of smoke. I picked up her intent, and inhaled deeply, the smoke smoother, allowing me to take it in.

"Hold it in as long as you can." She urged.

When I let it out, she took another hit. This time she didn't have to hold my head. I knelt in front of her, our mouths almost touching and breathed in. As I sucked it down, she leaned closer, and our lips touched. I tasted, the smokey aftertaste, and the seductively sweet blackberry alcohol.

Frozen, I stayed on my knees, our mouths touching, her eyes staring into mine. We finished the joint like that, the smoke passing back and forth, from her to me and back.

We finished, the bottle of blackberry nip, and I have to say... I was toast. Back home my girlfriends and I had learned to drink, it was no surprise. The pot though, that was new. My mind disintegrated, thoughts became random and passed through quickly. Talking seemed impossible. Megan played some music on her phone, and we lay back together watching the milky way in it's unimaginable beauty. The sky appeared full of twinkling stars, glittering, filling me with awe.

Nature was so amazing.

Megan wriggled closer, and pulled my arm under her head. Rolling towards me, she giggled. "See, I told you."

"What?" I mumbled incoherently.

"You'd kiss a girl if it was the right one."

"We didn't kiss." I spluttered defensively.

She wriggled closer, her arm sliding over my tummy pulling me towards her. There we were again, face to face, staring at each other, our noses rubbing, our mouths so close, her hot moist breath mingled with mine.

Closer, slow motion closer, glaciers moved faster. Time ceased to matter. Her eyes getting bigger and bigger, then....

Contact, our lips touched, little trembling shocks raced up and down my body. My toes curled, tingling incessantly. My tummy flip flopped, it wasn't butterflies, but giant elephants storming my insides.

The world stopped, my eyes closed, her mouth became one with mine. The Blackberry nip flavoured kiss. I felt her mouth open, her head turned tilting slightly.

With no control, mine opened to meet hers, and the luscious full creamy lips feasted ravenously on mine.

Her tongue slipped seductively into mine. Delving slowly but determinedly. Mine sought hers, they danced, toyed, slithered erotically around.

If only my heart would start beating again. I felt her hand on my face, stroking my cheeks, caressing, her nails dragging over my skin. Goose bumps, appeared all over my flushed flesh. Hah, more like goose mountains. I had never felt anything like it. I was lost in her, Falling headlong into her gorgeous arms. I gripped her shoulders, squeezing, was I dreaming... Was I awake?

Perfection, a kiss so wonderful my world changed forever. It was all I wanted, needed... Don't stop I implored silently. Lets stay like this forever...

Then, there were voices, giggles, laughter. Sitting up quickly, we saw a double kayak slowly going by. A young couple paddling, seeing our fire, they called out. "Hello?"

"Hey." Megan replied.

"Cool spot you got. Are there others?"

"Yeah, keep paddling around the headland. There's a large bay with a camp area. Fresh water."

"Sweet, thanks." The woman called out.

We watched as the drifted on, the moonlight highlighting them. Our mood broke, and we sat there staring at each other.

"Come on, you wanted that." Megan whispered.

Confused, not just by her kiss, but my response. I did like it, did I want it? Yeah that was the question.

Megan's face changed, even in the darkness, I could see it. "You did didn't you?"

"Yes." I sighed unconvincingly. "I don't know. I think so. Megan, I've never done anything like this before."

She scooted closer, her arm circling my waist. Her mouth again close to mine. "Like, it's all good babe. We don't have to do anything."

My giant sigh must have alerted her to how anxious I felt. "We can just cuddle and shit if that's all you want Alex."

"Thanks, I'm not ready for anything more than that."

That night, we slept together. We kissed, we caressed, we cuddled. It was amazing. The most amazing night of my life. Into the future, it would become one of my strongest memories.

The next day, we cooked toast over the fire, made manuka tea. Then painted and sketched, swam, and hiked. Sadly then it was back to Totaranui.

"What did you girls get up too?"Mum asked, as we wandered in back at camp.

I blushed redder than ever, but Megan jumped in. "We sorta painted." She showed Mum her painting, Dad moved over for a look and he gasped in amazement. "Holy moly. That is pretty damn good. Wow, stunning."

Megan, moved to pass it to him. "If you like it, you can have it. Payment for the fish yesterday."

Dad looked uncertain. He glanced from Mum to me, back to Megan. "Are you sure?"

She gave it to him, then walked into his arms for a hug. "Absolutely. It's yours.

Both families, and a bunch of other campers all gathered together that night. It was a party to end all parties. Megan and I found time to get away, hold hands and another kiss.

Over the next few days, Megan and I spent every waking moment together. We paddled to remote locations just so we could be alone. Every time we kissed, the passion levels rose. Every night, I played with myself. Her image, front and centre as I let my fingers do what I wanted her to do.

That was the truth, I wanted it. I wanted it badly. It was just my stupid anxiety. All of these stupid thoughts raced around my head.

If we did it, what did that mean... Would I be a lesbian?

What would people say? I pictured my friends making fun of me. Ridiculing me. Lesbianism was hardly common place in Waimate, in fact I didn't know of any, not within my sphere of friends.

With those thoughts taking control, I was trapped in this world of fear and uncertainty. Apart from Megan, I had never experienced any sort of attraction towards girls. Guess, that was okay. I hadn't felt them for boys either. It was just Megan. Is that how love worked?

Only one person unlocked your heart?

It was out hiking trip over to Waimarang, that everything changed. My whole life exploded, and I was catapulted from uncertainty into love.

We packed as much as we could into our packs, and we set out up over the hills behind Totaranui. I was a little scared. Hiking and tramping weren't my thing. Megan though was in her element.

"Don't sweat it Sis. I've done this heapsa times aye. It's an easy walk. Every year I do it to get away and get some privacy. Relax."

It was a beautiful walk. The native bush, the birds singing. Magical moments as we crested the rise. New Zealand is a mountainous country though, and conditions can change quickly. As we headed down the other side. The sky's darkened, low cloud engulfing us.

Rain fell in large globular balls of water. It didn't just rain, it thundered torrentially.

The track, turned from solid clay, to slippery mud. We skated, slid, tumbled down the track. Catching trees to slow our descent. One kilometre, and we became covered in mud. Slippery and disgusting. By the time we reached level ground, we were completely exhausted. We found a rocky outcrop, with an overhang. There we huddled together.

"You okay Alex?"

"Yeah, all good. How long do you think the rain will last?"

"Dunno, not long. It's to warm to last long. If we just hang here for an hour. We'll be okay."

"Sweet, I'm cold though."

She hugged me tighter. My head turned to look at her and suddenly we were kissing. Not just kissing, but pashing wildly. Her tongue deep in my mouth. Out hands finding places to explore. Her breasts filled my hand, muddy, wet and slippery.

The rain stopped, and the sudden change dramatic. One moment, it pelted down, the next. The clouds parted, little patches of blue sky appeared. Luminous rays parting the fluffy clouds and shining warmth down upon us. Megan looked at me, grabbed my hand and said. "Come on, lets go."

We walked into this little grotto, the creek opening up into a swimming hole. The water didn't look all that inviting, but at least we could wash off the mud.

As I stood waist deep in the water, Megan snuck up beside me, lifted my T-shirt over my head and using her cupped hands. Spooned water over me. A bar of soap, and I was covered in the sudsy foam. Her body rubbing against me as we washed each other, Her mouth crushed on mine. Her hands sliding over my breasts.

She started laughing, which got me going. The water fight started breaking the romantic moment. It did give us a chance to get clean, and on our way.

It took less than an hour and we emerged from the bush onto a breathtaking vista.

The area where we were going to be camping looked awesome. A grassy knoll that had splendiferous views out over Golden Bay. With the tent and our sleeping bags unpacked and hanging to dry before we erected the tent. We collected rocks to make a fire pit. All we had to do was wait. With the fire going, we hung out our clothes and enjoyed the warmth of the fiercely glowing fire.

The bad news, Megan's easel had broken in one of the slippery slides down the hill. With limited tools, it was almost impossible to repair. She had to make do with some string and rescued limbs from trees. Workable, but not great. Not that she cared, as long as she could paint, she was happy.

Luckily my sketch pad was stored in a plastic zip lock bag, so, no damage done.

Sketching her was a treat. Dressed only in her panties and bra, I took the opportunity to sketch her gorgeous body. I couldn't believe how stunning she looked lithe, sinuous. Her body twisting and moving as the paint brushes flowed over her canvas.

With the sun sinking, we decided it was time to rush. The tent went up easily, we were now well versed campers. The sleeping bags were at least clean and dry.

The atmosphere however had changed, the laughing had been replaced with a sort of uncomfortable uncertainty. Were we about to sleep together? One decision that would forever change my life and I couldn't escape it.

Was I gay... Bi... Stupidly infatuated? Big yes to the last one. I was obsessed, overawed, completely besotted. My dreams were full of her gorgeousness. Her smile, her eyes. Everything I did at the moment was designed to get closer to her.

We cooked our dinner, dangling sticks with sausages on them over the embers. We sat leaning against each other, eating, giggling. It wasn't hard to see, Megan was at least thinking similarly. She laughed, but there was a nervous edge to it.

With the sun long gone, and a chill in the air. It was impossible to hide from bed time...

We crawled into our sleeping bags, but Megan said softly. "We could zip them together."

"Yeah, okay." I replied, unable to think of a reason not to.

With the bags joined, her hot body nestled against mine, her hands freely roamed my body exploring every centimetre. My bra vanished in a sneaky raid. My breasts covered by her naughty lusciously hot mouth.

I was as guilty. Her breasts, I couldn't wait to feel them, enjoy the beautiful orbiliciousness. So firm, smooth and different to my own. I had a life time of self exploration. This was adventure on a whole different level.