Alex and Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft purring sounds of pleasure encouraged my wandering hands. My mouth kissed her neck, her shoulders. Emboldened, I went south. Her hard pointy nipples grazing my tongue.

Lower, lower. Her tummy button, so cute and I loved the way she squirmed and wriggled as I burrowed in.

She pulled me back for a kiss, her arms around my neck. I held her just as tight.

"Can I touch you?" I asked.

"Yeah." She purred, her legs parting. I felt her hands on a corresponding journey. Her fingers already working into my most private of places. Her fingers, like my own slid inside. I couldn't contain the deep sigh, the pleasure resounded.

Her voice, echoed mine. We lay there, writhing and squirming, our mouths locked together, breathing as one as we played.

Faster, deeper, our hips jerking and bucking. Her squishiness aroused me so deeply. It was a sensory overload. The tastes, the aroma, I could smell her arousal as well as my own. It was a new and absorbing experience.

Lost in my own feelings I let my hand, plunge into her, covered in her libidinous lubricious secretions. My legs tacky and damp. My wildly jerking hips uncontrollably shivering.

The orgasm exploded through me. I cried out in pleasure, our kiss broken for the first time. She wasn't far behind me though. Her cum more violent than mine.

Over, we cuddled, kissed some more, the sleeping bags thrown open, the uncontrollable heat overpowering.

We lay there, the moreporks calling loudly, like criers in the night.

Our naked bodies tangled. Our kisses sweetly sublime. "Wow, I don't know what to say." I mumbled into Megan's shoulder.

"Alex, don't speak, please... Just hold me."

"But you're the experienced one. I was the virgin."

"Shush... Please... Don't talk. I just wanna hold you, enjoy for a bit, please."

I nestled closer, her arms tight around me. I felt so secure and loved. What happened outside, I didn't care.

Darkness, brought the cold, and we had to zip up the sleeping bag. The birds tweeting musically serenaded us to sleep.

My dreams were squishy and lubricious, but I awoke to the most incredible sensation. A hot wet mouth on my vagina. Kissing and sucking, a mysterious tongue interrogating my open pussy.

Running my hands down over my tummy, I found Megan's head between my legs. It shocked me wide awake. Her probing fingers plunging in beside her tongue.

I went to move her, pull her by the hair, drag her up for a kiss, but she wasn't being moved. "Stop it, I am happy, just chill."

"How can I relax while you do that to me?"

"Do you like it?" She asked, running her tongue the length of my pussy, zeroing in on my clit."

"Yes." I whimpered."

"Then lay back, shut up and enjoy."

This was a new experience, god everything was new, but this... It was extreme. The pleasure immeasurable, unsurpassable. I never wanted it to stop. I could have happily laid there bathing in orgasm after orgasm.

Gasping and panting, I flopped back. My orgasm so strong I almost passed out. In fact maybe I did. Megan's mouth sliding over mine, roused me from my bliss.

"Seems like you enjoyed that." She said giggling snidely.

"Oh god, you don't know the half of it."

"Was it good?"

"Shit, magnificent... How did you know?"

She shrugged. "I didn't. I made it up as I went along. I know I said I had sex before, but the truth is. I was a virgin as well. This was a first for me."

I sniggered. "You little fibber."

"Yeah, dumb huh."

"No, I think most girls tell lies about it."

We hugged for a while, but the guilt of the pleasure she gave me. Drove me to reciprocate. I didn't know what to do, where to start. I mimicked her earlier actions. Letting her reactions guide me.

If receiving was a pleasure overload, then what can I say. Returning the favour was even more deliciously rapturous experience. The tastes, textures and aromas drove me wild. I adored feeling her writhe, tremble, and shudder. The way she tugged ferociously on my hair, moving my face, my tongue.

My hands coated with her delightful lubriciousness. My lips smothered by her enveloping labia. Her vagina convulsing sucking in my tongue. Her wriggly little clit springing erotically under the lapping fierceness of my tongue.

Her orgasm was brutal, she squirmed impossibly, her hips bucked feverishly. Her cries of pleasure music to my ears.

We crashed, both spent physically, but more importantly emotionally as well.

New experiences, and futures appeared now possible. How could I live without her?"

The morning dew, condensing on the tent, the sun breaking the treeline. Roused us from our seraphic sleep.

My eyes opened to find her staring into my eyes. Her smile a pleasant awakening. "What are you doing?" I asked weakly.

"Enjoying waking up beside you."

I hugged her tight, and her wet lips, which still tasted of me, grazed sweetly over mine.

"Hmmmm, I don't want to move." She sighed contentedly.

"Then we should stay?"

"No, I wanted to take you down to the beach. It's beautiful."

"Later." I mumbled, pulling her back against me.

"Horny bitch." She sniggered playfully.

"Huh, you can talk, bloody nympho bitch."

"Fuck you, pretending to be a virgin."

"I was." I shrieked, in mock dismay.

"No way, you've done that before. The way you licked me. You've been there, done that."

"Fuck off. I told you I haven't. I thought you liked it?"

"I loved it." She whimpered. "I was teasing. I was hoping we could go down to the beach, collect some cockles, and maybe some scallops, and bring them back here, have lunch. Then have a replay of last night."

"A replay... Oh heck yes." Staring at her, I asked. "You did like it, right?"

"What... Course I did."

"Then what happens now, I mean... I like you."

She fell back into my arms, her thoughts of getting up lost. Laying atop me, she stared down into my eyes. "Alex, I like you, what happens next. I don't know. My Dad always says. Live life in the moment, enjoy every second, every wonderful moment is to be cherished."

"Golly, he's very deep."

"Sure is, especially if he's had a few."

We both laughed as we wandered hand in hand down to the beach. We didn't find any scallops, but we got a big bag full of cockles, and pippies. We got the fire going, and chucked the shellfish into the billy and boiled them in sea water.

Laughing and chatting, we scoffed the lot. Our tummies swollen with food.

"I'm stuffed." Megan sighed.

"I couldn't eat another thing." I replied.

The sun drifted lazily across the sky, afternoon finally brought us back to life. Megan wanted to paint. Using my phone, I clicked off hundreds of photos, trees, twisted roots and vines. The sunlight filtering through the trees. Sunlight glistening off the shimmering trickling waters of the creek.

We wandered down to investigate some old farm buildings, and again my camera caught snaps of Megan as she clambered over fences, climbed up through old broken windows.

Euphoric moments, that would live with me forever.

The night was full of passion, two nervous new lovers finding their way through the intricacies of pleasure. What worked, and what laughingly didn't. By dawn, there wasn't much of her body I didn't know.

One thing I learned, she didn't like anything stuck in her bum... Surprisingly, neither did I.

It was with a sad heart we trekked back to Totaranui. When our families asked how it went. It was hard to hide the embarrassed blush.

Over the days remaining. Megan and I spent every waking hour together. We kayaked, and hiked to some of our favourite places. No longer interested in the landscapes. All we sought was privacy to make love. Her body becoming second nature to me.

With our departure closing rapidly. We tried to figure out what to do. She was going back to Fielding, then off to finish her studies at the very prestigious Wanganui school of fine arts. One of the most prominent in the country.

I was going home, not yet sure of what to do.

"Come with me." She pleaded. "You're good enough, have you applied for Wanganui?"

"Nah, Dad wants me to do nursing, or teaching. He doesn't see any future in art."

"To hell with him. Apply, take out a student loan and come with me. I don't want to do it alone."

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure I'm good enough. You're amazing, I'm just fooling around. I don't think I have what it takes."

"No, please Alex. I'm serious. Come with babe. Think about it. We'd have so much fun together. I can't imagine doing it without you."

"What do I tell my parents?"

"That you wanna be an artist."

"They'll disown me."

"Fuck em, who cares. I'll look after yah."

"Yeah right. You'll have everybody chasing after your cute arse. I'll be forgotten."

"Forget other people, it's you n me that matters. We gotta do what's right for us. I really like you Alex. I want you to go with me."

*****

I hung out the car window waving ferociously. Megan ran along beside the car as we made our way up the hill.

"Gosh, you girls became fast friends." Mum said, watching Megan run out of puff beside us.

I couldn't hold back the tears. The thought of not having her in my life was unbearable.

When we got home, the texts flew in. Megan was home as well. Every night we messaged and face timed. She begged and pleaded, but as much as I hated being away from her. The doubts about my abilities as an artist really bit home. Filled with self doubt and insecurities, I fell into a state of melancholy.

My Aunt came to visit. She taught school in Timaru, and when she told my parents, she could arrange for me to start with her as a teachers aide, and then study at night to become a fully fledged teacher. It was like destiny had given me a fateful push.

My conversations with Megan slowed to a dribble. She started in Wanganui, and I assumed she was immersed in studying and partying.

With her fabulous good looks. I knew every boy and girl in the place would be after her.

My world, spun out of control. Megan was impossible to get hold of, she was either with her new friends, in class, or working on a project. When we returned home from the holiday, it was her chasing me. Now I felt like I was the one doing the chasing, and she'd lost any interest.

Auntie Helen, sensed something was up with me, and pushed for me to go with her.

Nothing at home made sense, In just one brief holiday, I'd out grown all my friends. It felt like they were still stuck doing the same old shit, and I wanted more than that. I wanted love and romance. Let's not forget sex, I missed that as much.

Angry at Megan for ghosting me. Angry with myself for letting her hurt me. I decided to go with Helen. Fuck it, maybe teaching would be something I could enjoy.

She wasn't wrong, teaching was fun. Okay, I wasn't a fully fledged teacher, but it got me away from home. I made new friends, and I got paid to learn. Not a bad thing. When I look back. Being a teachers aid was perfect. All the learning without the stressful responsibility. I did love that time.

All that I missed was romance, a human connection. I missed that feeling of being somebody's.

We were young living in a strange town. New faces, people I didn't know. It forced me to face my fears, forced me into confronting who I was, and who I wanted to be. If only I had been able to answer that last question.

I liked, Megan... Actually, I loved Megan. When I looked around, I didn't feel that attraction to other girls. Even with the sex, none of the girls who hung with my friends held any interest for me. Even the ones I knew were gay.

It was when Kevin appeared in my life. He had a good job, made good money. Didn't mind paying for drinks, and we became like mates. He made me laugh, and from the blossoming fires of laughter and friendship. One drunken night we became lovers.

Bloody hell, just like that. I was no longer gay... I liked a boy, enjoyed the sex... Okay, it didn't have the same level of pyroclastic fireworks Megan and I shared, but it was nice. I orgasmed occasionally.

Kevin being almost as inexperienced as myself. I didn't feel that I could tell him what I liked. I suffered in silence his fumbling hands. His clumsy attempts at oral sex. Ah well, the sex was nice without being great. In my infinite wisdom, I figured over time it would get better...

Yeah, nah... I was wrong. If anything it got worse. With a young daughter demanding attention, housework, his job, my job. Time became as valuable as gold.

*****

I guess, that was part of the reason we ended up where we ended up. We liked each other. We weren't in love, we were best mates, who thought love would come along and overwhelm us.

Simply put, we were wrong. Now we were separated, and it was hard. It wasn't just the separation. Everything was hard. Money was tight. I was dependant on my family again. I needed Mum for child care.

I needed Kevin to pay his share of child support. I relied, no depended on a whole bunch of people and I hated it.

I was getting worn out. Stress dragged me down. My friends were all busy. Most were married, had family's and jobs. Little, Jess and I were stuck in a rut.

Sometimes, the heavens do provide, and I was thrown a lifeline. My friend, Shiloh's family had a little holiday batch in Golden Bay. Because it was going unused over the school holidays. She offered it to me.

"Whatcha reckon Jess. Shall we go on holiday?" I asked. Her screaming response of "Yay..." Was all the answer I needed.

We packed up some clothes, toys and stuff, and headed north. The trip was a bit tiring. By myself it would have been choice, but with Jess riding shotgun. It was hard work. She got bored pretty quick. We played count the yellow cars. Who saw the most horses. We sung all her favourite children's songs. By the time we pulled up outside the little batch in Pohara. I needed like, three days sleep.

Yeah, nah. We unloaded the car, explored our new little holiday house. Walked to the dairy at the camping ground for milk shakes, and a walk along the beach. I was shattered, but Jess dragged me, and I mean literally dragged me along the beach.

There were already swathes of kids on the beach, and Jess was quick to make friends.

"Mummy, can we stay and make sand castles please?"

What was I going to say. She fell into building the biggest sandcastles, and I flopped back on the sand watching. She was a gorgeous kid, not just in her looks. She was a cutie, but her demeanour, her attitude. She was a great kid, she made friends easily, was outgoing, gregarious and friendly. Everybody loved her.

How could they not.

That night, with our tummies full of chips from the dairy. We fell asleep together on the big bed.

My dreams filled with stale old images of Megan. Was that the reason I was so quick to snatch up this opportunity? Did I really just want to relive old memories. I mean it's not like Megan lived here...

I had tried so many times to hook up with her, but it was like the world had sucked her into some crazy vortex and whisked her away. I googled her name... Nothing...

I knew she had moved into the world of being an artist, but her name dried up after she left the college.

Did she get married... Die in some horrid accident? I didn't know, but I guess the truth is. I hoped this holiday would allow me in some way to reconnect with her. Even if it was only visiting places we had shared. At least I had Jess to keep me honest.

She sure did that. We explored the areas around Pohara, the beaches. We drove around the coast to the Tata Islands, then on to Waimarang. Up the little track we went. We found the old farm house Megan and I climbed all over.

We walked up to Wainui falls, where Jess had a blast swimming and playing under the sparkling falls.

Totaranui was a long rough drive, so we saved that for the next day. With our lunches packed, our life jackets pulled tight. We kayaked around the beach. Went to Awaroa inlet. Found the places Megan and I went.

I felt it all right. My memories flooded back, her essence was everywhere. I could smell her, feel her presence everywhere.

We camped in our tent at Totaranui for the night. Jess making the most of her adventures. She loved the bonfire on the beach. Found other kids to play with. That was her, never short of a friend.

I lazed around drowning in melancholy. At that moment, I missed Megan more than any time since we parted.

It hurt, it really did. How could she just walk away. Leave me with no explanation. Christ, I'd been that close to packing up and moving to be with her... She just cut me out of her life like some unwanted growth...

"Well fuck her." I snorted angrily. Jess and I could have fun.

The next day, we drove back to the little batch in Pohara. It was late so we decided to drive into Takaka, and get something to eat. We got a couple of hot dogs on a stick from the top shop and went for a stroll hand in hand along the main street.

Takaka, wasn't a big place, a lot of old hippies, a lot of arts and craft stores, art galleries. A nice little town. As we stopped to look in all the shop windows, I was smacked in the face. There in the little art gallery, was a painting. Yeah, I'm not a great artist, but I recognised it immediately. It was Megan's, there was no question. No doubt in my mind.

The bottom right corner, there was her name. I didn't recognise the sir name, but Megan... She was here, or had been here...

Three thousand dollars, wow. She was clearly very popular.

The gallery was closed of course, and Jess was pulling my hand. "Come on Mummy, lets go."

We wandered off, my mind now going a million miles an hour... Was she here, did she move here, or was it a local who brought one of her paintings?

I recognised the vista, it was from the bluffs up behind Tonga Island...

There was no sleep for me that night. I tossed and turned, thinking, wondering. Could it be, did I want it to be, what would I say to her if I met her? Would I vent the blinding rage in her face, scratch her eyes out. Or... Fall into her arms and cry?

The morning was a kittle overcast, one of those grey dreary days. It wasn't raining, but the wind bit deep, and the low grey clouds carried an atmosphere of foreboding.

I noticed on our walk through town the previous evening, a few notices about a play group for kids to be held at the library. When I suggested it to Jess, she was happy to go along. Obviously, we weren't going to be going to the beach.

With the library overflowing with kids, Jess fitted right in. The carers were happy for me to leave Jess, whilst I went down to the gallery.

When I walked in, a woman came to greet me. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, the painting displayed in the window. Megan's work. Does she display a lot in here?"

"Oh, you mean Megan woods. No, this is one of her paintings, but it's owned by a local family. I'm selling it on behalf for them. Are you interested?"

I nodded, "I do love it, but unfortunately. It's way out of my price range. Does she have other works here?"

"Occasionally we have some of her work, but not at the moment."

"She lives locally then?"

"Yes, she's a resident."

"Do you have an address, or a phone number. We're old friends. I was stunned when I saw her work in the window. Last I heard she was still living in Fielding."

"Oh gosh, she's lived here for several years, but I don't have any contact details for her."

"Oh, right." I said, a defeated sigh escaping. "Can you suggest anybody who might know where she lives? I would love to catch up for coffee."

"Try the other galleries. This isn't the only one she uses. Or try Facebook, or the phone book. I'm sorry, that's about the best I can do."

Well, I had more information at least. She lived here, her sir name was woods. That meant she was married. I trudged all over town braving the bitter wind. Little splatters of rain falling as I crossed the street...