Alex and Mary Jane Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex and MJ explore crossdressing meets her lovers.
9.9k words
4.33
2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers

The cute couple was lying naked in her bed. The sheets pulled up, and MJ was resting her head on his slightly hairy chest, running her fingers around his pelvic region. Quietly enjoying the bliss of their lovemaking. Listening to the gentle beating of his heart but then with a start, she lifted her head.

"Um, Alex. I am curious about something; I hope the answer is 'Yes'."

"Okay, what, love?" but Alex felt the bite of sudden anxiety at her quick action.

"Well, you see, some of my panties have gone missing. I hope you have them."

Eeks, he thought. He had stolen a couple of pairs.

"Ah, well, yes. I did liberate some. I stole two pairs," Alex confessed, blushing red, admitting to the theft. Sadly, this did not sate his nerves.

Resting her head back down and hearing the hammering of his heart now, MJ smiled.

"Not stolen, borrowed. I am happy you have my pretties. I do not want some perv out there using them for something nefarious. I want 'my perv' using my panties." Mary Jane said with a heartfelt laugh.

"Ah, well, yeah." He was embarrassed and now a bit less scared but unsure of where this was going.

"It's okay you have them. Really. Great. I just have one important question for you.

"What do you use them for? Are they a trophy of your victory in bedding this amazing woman? Have you used them to 'get off' while you stroke your magnificent cock while thinking of me? Do you lay in bed with the crotch of the panties over your face inhaling me, wanting to eat me out? Or have you tried them on to see how they fit? To see what your cock looks like in my delicate undies?"

"Wow, you have some great ideas there. I am going to have to try them all."

Alex was not sure he should admit why he kept them, but he also did not want to lie to MJ. Not after she had guessed what he was doing.

"I'm serious, Alex. I want to know what you use them for," she said as she turned her head to look up at him, laying the other ear on his chest, no longer cupping his balls but holding that hand up to her nose, smelling his scent on her fingers.

"I love you. I love you having them. That is so sweet. I am just dying to know. My small and docile inner pervert just MUST know. What are you doing to my precious panties? I hope it is naughty."

"Small and docile?"

"Don't make me put you over my knee, boyfriend. You have not seen my dominant side. Well, not just yet. Answer me, now, my slutty lover," she said 'now' with an almost purring-sounding voice. Now touching his face with her other hand.

"The first one I took,"

"Burrowed," MJ interjected.

"Burrowed. That was the bright green ones with the see-through panels on the side."

"Those are my neon green boy shorts with mesh side panels."

"Um, shush MJ, or I will never get the guts to say this.

"Those boy shorts, I tried them on but they were tight and rolled down my ass. They will just not stay up. They looked so sexy on you, so I used them to stroke my cock. The front and back, um, parts were so soft and silky. I came so quickly, and I had to wash them. They are in the back of my underwear drawer.

"The pink one is so bright and shiny. I was afraid to rub them on my cock. Not sure if I would damage them, you know, the fabric. They felt so delicate but were much 'stretchier'. They were still too tight to wear but it was so hot knowing they were yours, with my cock resting where your pussy was. They did not roll down my butt since they came up higher in the back. I've worn them to class."

"Describe how it looked on you?"

"I could see the outline of my cock. It was straining to get out when I looked at myself in the mirror. I kept thinking of you, but they felt, um, so kinky. Not felt, looked. My ass was cheeky."

"Oh Alex, that is so hot. I want to see you in panties. That has always been a kink of mine. Boys in girly clothing. Trans, crossdressers, heck, even posers on Halloween."

By now she was sitting on her knees, naked, looking down at him as they talked, rubbing his manhood and getting worked up.

"Won't that make me fruity? You know, gay?"

"Did you feel 'fruity', my love?" reaching out and touching his hard cock through the bedding. It grew more and more as she was talking to him.

"What is fruity about enjoying things with me? You seem to have enjoyed it. I am more than curious. Nothing 'we' are doing is fruity. It is all for fun and exploration."

"It felt so sexy, and I wanted to fuck you. Like the whole time, I wore them. Every time I felt them move or noticed the difference, I thought of you."

"mMmmm, that is so hot. Dreaming and thinking of me is never fruity. Except if we put pineapple slices on my breasts. mMmmm, that would be fruity. My nipples, the cherry on top."

"Oh gawd, that would be yummy. I do love me some pineapples."

"What size pants do you wear?"

"32 inches or so. Why?" enjoying her hand touching his cock, thinking she could mount him any second. He was hard and ready.

"That is why they didn't fit. I wear a woman's medium. You are likely a woman's large. One sec."

Alex briefly reached out as she moved away.

MJ got up and went to the door, opening it enough to stick her head out. Alex was disappointed she stopped touching him but was enjoying the view of her ass. Her well-shaped 'medium ass', he thought. The slight curves and gentle arcs. They could make a monument of that ass.

"Beth, that sexy ass of yours is a large in panties, right?"

"Yeah, why? You're booty-shaming me, bitch?" she let out with a laugh.

"No, never. You are a fine piece of meat, sister. I just need to borrow some, err, one. Do you have any high-rise or French-cut panties?"

"I do but what could you possibly need them for? That tight athletic butt would never hold my fine unmentionables. Mine is a jiggly butt. Giggle, giggle."

"I cannot say," MJ whispered.

"I guess I do not have any for you to borrow, roomie"

"Fine, I want to try them on Alex. I want to see if he looks cute in panties. You cannot tell anyone."

Alex just about screamed. His face turned beat red. He pulled up the sheets trying to hide.

"MJ!"

"Hush, Alex. You want this, I hope,"

He could not say a word, stunned but did notice his cock was hard.

"Who would I tell, his girlfriend? That bitch hates me and would think I am lying anyway. Likely thinking I'm trying to steal her precious boy toy. Ugh, those drama queens. Freaking cheerleaders.

"I can loan you some if you let me watch him try them on. No touching, eyes only."

"Yeah, no touching. That bitch of his does bite."

"Har, har. Let me get some. Be there soon."

Going back into the room, padding back to the bed, MaryJane grabbed a nightgown to slip on. A simple black one that hid her mostly. For modesty, clearly. At least try to keep up appearances, she thought.

"Do I get a say in this?" Alex perked up after the conversation with Beth and felt more than a few butterflies dancing away. Spoken from his sheet fort, completely hiding in the bed. Mind racing but excitement was winning out over the urge to dress and run away.

"No thief, this is your punishment, and you are going to like it. No, and you will love it."

He was unable to see the glee and joy in her eyes, giddiness. Alex just squirmed in the bed as a winded Beth stormed in with her arms full of a plethora of panties.

"Here, I just kind of grabbed my whole drawer," tossing an armload onto the floor at the young cheerleader's feet.

"Gads, roomy. Did you leave any behind?"

"Only the dirty ones in the bin. Want me to get them too?" spoken as she was turning to bolt for them too.

"No, no, no. That is not necessary. I love the enthusiasm. You go, girl."

Beth sat down on the floor with her back to the door frame. Not unlike she was keeping the others in the room while she dug into her stack of panties between her legs.

"Here, these are high rise. Basic white cotton with good 'ol spandex," she said, holding them out.

"They are even fairly new and do not have any holes in them," she said, trying to be funny but spotting one bikini and hiding it under her crotch.

"Stand up, Alex," MJ ordered. "I said stand up and take the panties. Modeling time, boyfriend."

MJ sat down on the floor beside her college roommate.

Alex sat up and pulled the covers off his head. He saw these four bright eyes and two large grins of the eager girls. Both looking up at him and feeling like a piece of meat. Or was it a lamb to the slaughter?

Begrudgingly, Alex began to get out of bed and was uncomfortable being the complete center of attention of the girls. Looking up at him like he was on stage with them as the front-row guests. His manhood, on the other hand, was out and happy from the show. Mixed signals were coming from the young college student.

Stepping out of bed in the nude was a major first step for Alex. MJ was the exhibitionist. He had much to learn.

Beth focused on the ample manhood displayed in front of her, still holding the panties in question. Both women were fully focused and as quiet as a church mouse.

With a timid hand, Alex took the panties and began to pull them up. The panties slid into place with a minor adjustment. The cut allowed him to normalize his cock and balls into place. The hard cock was fully outlined by the gentle pressure of the fabric. The fabric was thin. Both could see the cock through the material with the balls cupped at the base. Nestled nicely in Beth's panties.

The fabric felt good for Alex. Lose enough to breathe and move, snug enough for him, front and back. He could get used to this but dared not say anything. Standing there and wanting to cover himself, feeling super self-conscious.

"Oh my." whispered one of the girls. Maybe together at the same time in the same hushed town.

"Spin around," said Mary Jane. "Oh yeah," Alex gave a little quick spin.

"Too basic, too white, needs more cheekiness but damn," offered Beth.

"I agree. What do you have?"

"Try this one." Beth pulled out a lacy white piece and held it out for Alex.

"You might need to wash them, afterward. Alex seems to be enjoying this." MJ commented after noticing a small wet spot on the panties near the cock head. Alex blushed and sighed. These two were not helping with the butterflies. He embraced the banter. One-off and one-on.

"Maybe."

"Maybe?!?" MJ replied as she turned to look at Beth.

Beth blushed and repeated, "Maybe?" as she looked down, embarrassing herself.

"Ha, I love it. The more I get to know you roomy, the more I love you. Naughty girl, giving her a one-armed embrace from the side.

"If you two make out," Alex said as he was pulling up the lace panties into place, "I get to watch."

One said 'Maybe', the other said 'Yes'. Neither could agree later on who said what.

"This lace is soft,"

Alex snapped the panty band into place. It accommodated his manhood. He gave a twirl to the girls, unprompted.

"Yes, we are onto something. High cut and cheeky is the right mix. Mmmm, lace looks right too."

"I agree, but he is 'clearly' not a virginal white kind of boy," said Beth. Causing all three to giggle.

"Try this teal boyshort."

"Ack, it feels like it wants to slide off." and as he bent over, it rolled down his butt.

"Great color on you. Those stupid boy hips are getting in the way of our fun. Got a thong to try?"

"Yes," rooting around, Beth procured one, "Here."

Alex's manhood was diligently cupped after sliding on the thong. Cock pointing straight up with the balls just barely contained, constrained vertically. The thong was a black lace number.

"Turn around," said MJ. "Ooo, stop. Go back and bend over. Oh yeah."

"Yeah," mimicked Beth. "Is that a quarter on the floor behind you?"

"Nope, feels like a wedge between my cheeks even though this is supper scratchy up front. Sorry."

Alex got out of them super-fast.

"Can I try that pink one," he asked while fully blushing, wishing he didn't ask.

"These, sure. They are bikinis and might not go up high enough. I want to see them on you too."

"Me too," said MJ as she saw the silk panties Alex asked to try on.

"Oh my, look at his cock peeking out the top. That is so sexy," said Beth.

MJ looked over at Beth and noticed that she was likely unaware of her left hand touching her breast and pinching a nipple. Rolling her nipple between her finger and thumb.

"Spin for us, slut," egged on Mary Jane.

As Alex twirled around, the panties stayed up but more of his hard cock popped out. Everyone enjoyed it.

"Well, Alex. We will need to take you panty shopping. Do you agree? We can get you something in pink."

"Yes!" chimed in Beth.

"I was asking Alex."

"Yes ... mistress?!?"

"I like that. Normally, I'm the bad girl. The one getting spanked."

"Me too," whispered Beth.

The pair looked at Beth. She glanced at both and pulled her hand away from her breast. Catching what she was doing. Prudence kicking in.

"Thank you, Beth."

"Yes, thank you, Beth. This, this dressing up, was fun."

"Keep the first pair for the trip. You will need to be wearing something when you try on any. One cannot be naked when trying panties, ewe. Might as well be those, you left some of you on them. Do not bother washing them when you give um back. Wink, wink."

Soon after Beth haste-fully but reluctantly left the room with all her panties.

Alex grabbed one of MJ's wrists. MJ smiled and tried to pull in for a kiss but was surprised that Alex did not smile, nor did he release her wrist. A strong pull and twist had MJ spin around, grabbing her other wrist from behind, Alex had her facing away from him, towards the bed.

"Owe. What gives Alex," she pleaded, confused.

Forcing her to the bed, he controlled her to lay her out on the bed before him. Taking both wrists in one hand, he held them behind her back and held her down. She squirmed but did not get anywhere.

"You have been a bad girlfriend," Alex said matter-of-factly.

"What, what, what do you mean?"

Smack.

"Owe"

Smack, smack, smack. Three more spanks on the ass got MJ's full attention.

"You forced me to tell you naughty secrets."

Smack, smack, smack.

"You coerced me to stand naked in front of your roommate, Beth,"

"Sorry, Alex," she pleaded with a giggle.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. Each smack is gaining in force.

"Owie"

"That is not a safe word, slave. Who am I?"

"Alex," this time with a moan.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Who?"

"Owie, master. Owie."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"You required me to put on women's delicate clothing, like a common slut."

"Not a 'common' slut, master. A sexy slut, master."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Thank you, master. I've been bad."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"More master. Please, more."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Owe, fuck, owie. Thank you, master."

Grabbing each separate wrist again, Alex rolled her over onto her back, pulling each wrist far above her head while positioning himself between her legs. Shifting his hips forward, his manhood encounters her sex as he gets his knees under him. Knowing what was coming, MJ moved her legs nicely and wide. The nightgown fell away.

"Why did you want me in panties? Tell me, slave."

"Because I have had fantasies of my own. I've always wanted to dress a man in my clothing. I just hoped you used them for something fun we both could enjoy."

Alex rubs his cock up and down her womanhood, parting her lips and stroking her throbbing clit with his cock head.

"And how did I look? Was I as you expected, hoped, dreamed?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. I wanted to worship at your panty covers cock. Kissing, licking, and breathing it all in. I wanted to feel the lace and the satin as it embraced you. God, it was so amazing. I need to worship under you. Please fuck me, master."

Releasing the wrists, Alex grabs her throat with his left hand and slaps her face quickly twice.

"Are you telling me what to do, slut?"

Alex reached behind her head and grabbed her hair with his other palm.

"Gasp, yes, no, never, master. You just got me so horny. I need you if you will still have me. Sorry, I shamed you and let my desires get in the way, master."

"Are you going to help your master get the proper panties and whatever else he needs to be the prettiest and most decadent slut for you?"

"Um, yes," the last word said with a hiss. "Oh yes, master. This slave will do everything she can to make you as slutty and depraved as you want ... err ... master. My slutty sexy Master."

"Good, slave," Alex said as his strong hand clamped down her throat and as he leaned in to kiss MJ passionately. He controlled her head with the one still bound in her hair, now pulling even harder. Soft and passionate were the kisses and a tight clamp on her windpipe cut off both the airflow and blood supply. Startled at first by his hands on her, MJ's jumped.

For a fraction of a second, she was in terror. Fear of having someone's hands cutting off everything. Controlling her life. The realization that this was not someone but her lover, her Alex. That coupled with the feelings of the kiss broke her fear. She gave way to letting him dominate her completely, trusting him fully, and giving him all the control.

Moans escaped her lips as she draped her arms over her lover. She held him gently as a headrush and dizziness swept through her. Their tongues danced together while their lips embraced.

Heart pounding, lungs beginning to burn, she does not want him to stop. He feels the passion almost as intently but does not feel all the fires burning within her. Fighting back on the gasping from breath, MJ does not want to break the moment. Striving to keep it going, MJ panting, struggling.

Feeling one with Alex as she surrenders completely, knowing she needs him in every way. She now wanted him to use her in any way he wanted. Lungs burning, heart pounding, little jerks, and spasms.

MJ's right arm began to fall away down Alex's side. No, she thought, I need to hold him. But it was no longer in her control. As her arm fell away, Alex let up on his hold, taking that as a signal for a break.

Gasping, she sucked in air, cool precious air filling her lungs. The euphoria swept through her. She could feel her heart pounding, her lungs burning, her head swimming. She was so very horny. Hugging Ales as hard as she could. Never going to give him up. Never going to let him down.

"Fuck!" ...pant... "You have to do that again." ...pant... "Like, not right now but, fuck. That was awesome."

Adjusting his manhood, he plunged fully into her.

"Argh, yes. Fuck yes." ...pant...

Sliding with ease to the full depth with a fast stroke, both just basked in the pleasure of being enraptured and impaled.

"I love you, Mary Jane."

"Ahh, ahh, you better, my love. Cause you are amazing."

"You had better corrupt me in all your wild and decadent ways."

"What if I don't, what will you do to me?"

"I will stop spanking you. I will have to spank another."

"No, but I need my spankies. I need my fix."

With that, Alex puts her ankles on his shoulders and begins to pound her pussy with both speed and veracity.

Both moaned and cried out. Enwrapped in each other's and their pleasure. They could not hold out long.

MJ reaches orgasm first, letting out yelps and cries. With the speed and force Alex is driving into her, it does not stop until shortly after he gives one last thrust and injects his seed into her again and again.

After a bit, they collapse into each other's arms again, trying to catch their breath.

Noises from outside the doorway cause them to turn their heads.

Sounds of masturbation and an outline shadow silhouette at the base of the door gave away the fact that Beth was getting off, sitting, just outside the door. Listening to lovers and their games.

Idyut
Idyut
60 Followers