Alex and Mary Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, the two rolled onto their side, kissing, and coming down together.

By the time they snuck out to the dorm showers, Beth was nowhere to be seen. Showered but yet to get dressed, MJ asks.

"Should we, could we hit 'Ohh La La's' before going to the show? We are still meeting my girlfriend and her wife. They are dying to meet you."

"That would be great. Find some panties or two for me. Then dinner, see that band. 'The Waffle Profits', right?"

"I hear they are a great grunge cover band from Phoenix. You cannot get much more, not Seattle than that. Shutter, Phoenix."

"You have told me nothing about them, what are they like?"

"Put on your borrowed test panties and you will know soon enough. I hope you love them, at least half as much as I do."

"Me too. Why do I need panties to buy panties? When I buy briefs, I just grab a bag or two and call it good."

"Ha, you have so much to learn about women's clothing. Nothing fits just right, like out of the bag. It seems everything is slightly different or cut this way or that. You have to try them on and ewe, as Beth said, we are not having you free balling the store panties. Getting your man juices all over them. Just ewe."

"Okay then. I bought these slacks and a shirt for the meet. Good enough?"

"She wants me to show up in my Gothic long-sleeved ruffled lace dress with my 'bat-conette' bra. You will like how the wings lift my girls. Here, let me get it on."

Mary Jane rooted around and extracted a small black lace bra that looked like it had next to no cups. Turning her back, she snapped and twisted with grunts and moans. Suddenly it was on. She said, "Taa da," with a twirl.

That back had black straps and sheer material in the body of the bra. Turning around, Alex took in the spindly bra. It was a 'bat-conette' because it was a balconette with a lace bat head in the center and each cup was its outstretched wing. The face had two red gems for eyes. More sheer fabric filled the rest of the body with thin strappings outlining and in place of the bat's bone structure. Her nipples were just inside the cup and exposed through the fabric while the remaining breast was resting above the bra, supported from below.

"Do you like it? It is spooky and works great with this dress."

Pointing to the one on the hanger in the closet.

"Cause every day is Halloween'. At least that is what Ministry taught me."

"Um, yeah, I love it. So creative. Ever worn it before?"

"Oh yeah, lots. I used to have four. This is the only one not worn out. It was like my exclusive bra during my Goth phase."

"You mean, back in high school, when we were kids? Like two years ago?"

"Yup. See what you missed not peeking down my blouse. That and black lipstick smears on your neck." Leaving MJ to giggle as Alex mock pouted.

"Put on the dress. I am so curious now."

"Yes, master."

Rustling with a quick toss over her head, the loose fabric just fell into place.

"Ever tie a corset? Just start with the bottom and topmost strings and work your way to the center as you pull to tighten. Not too tight, I want to be able to eat dinner."

Alex was unsure of the last comment but dove in. Pulling and tugging with helpful advice given, he ended up doing an adequate job without needing to hunt down the missing roommate for corset advice.

The sleeves plunged loosely past MJ's fingers. The lace narrowed as it went up to the shoulder-less top. The skirt was black satin ruffles, an asymmetrical design with it longer in the back while the dress rose quickly in the front. The front of the dress barely covered her womanhood. The dress's edges were draped in ruffles, creating a stunning texture that adds depth and dimension to the garment. The corset was a deep emerald green that was so dark it began to blend with the black lace pattern and black highlighted boning runs. The lace pattern with a spider's web full of concentric lines and circles weaving this way and that.

"Elegant," was all Alex could say in awe.

"Now knee-highs, panties, and shoes. Maybe a touch of makeup. Oh, and a cardigan for the run into the store. It is cold out now."

"For panties, can you wear this ..." Alex rooted around in her small dorm closet, pulling out a nappy.

"Look, this one has cute pastel dinosaurs. Rawr."

"No, um, no, I cannot not. Wait. Um. Okay, sure. I think she will get a kick out of it too. Fine. Give um here."

"So sexy," watching MJ squirm into the padded protection.

"Perve. Grab my new shoes and help me into them after I get these knee highs on."

Posing and spinning, MJ asked Alex how she looked. He just nodded his head like a dumb-struck puppy.

On the way out, a flush, flighty-looking Beth was coming out of her room and straightening her outfit. At the door, Alex asked a parting question.

"Beth, what is your favorite color?"

"Lilac, pretty much anything lilac."

"Perfect, I will see if they have any in lilac for me to wear."

"Fuck yeah. Alex, you clean up nicely, and MJ, you look hot."

Driving to the lingerie store went by in a flash. Alex was awash with thoughts in his head of women's clothing. Wanting to experiment but was scared to death that someone would find out. Trusting MJ, loving MJ.

He kept his hand on Mary Jane's leg, under the dress, and his right pinky flicking up and down the warmed-up nappy.

Almost running into the store, MJ dragged the hesitant Alex in with her.

"Wow, what an outfit. Mary, what brings you out tonight?"

"Hey, Krista. Evening pantie emergency. French cuts, stat. We are losing this patent doctor. We are going to a bar for music and company."

"French-cut, those are not as common as they once were, when your parents were dating."

"Ewe, no. My parents never dated. They were always married and never once had sex."

"Ha, awe. Such denial. Over here, what color are we looking for?"

"What color would you like me in, boyfriend? Oh, Krista, this is Alex. Alex, Krista."

After the quick greeting, blushing Alex mentioned pink, lilac, and black. Soft and not scratchy.

"Here MJ, your size, and here is pink and black. I will look for a lilac. 8-10, right?"

"Let's go up one, say 12-14."

With a quick eyebrow raise and shuffling, she dug out one of each type.

"Any sexy bikini ones?"

"Same colors? How about this white one with red ruffles and cute little red hearts? Satin, not lace, cute very girly, and super stretchy."

"Ooo, yes."

"Got something a bit different. Florence net knickers. See these are almost transparent and minimize leg chaffing. I have some in lilac."

"Sold, size 12-14."

"Can Alex join me in the dressing room, as I try them on?"

"As long as there is no funny business. I do not want to catch my clients getting busy and soiling my 'delicates'. What you do at home, well, that is your business."

Both girls chuckled but not Alex, there was this large rock rolling around in his belly.

Like a hurricane, MJ took his shoes off and pants down. Stripping her Alex in no time.

"Quick, try these on," she said in a whisper handing him the black French cuts. They slipped over the white panties and fitted him. She got them off him quickly and handed him the pink set. No luck, too tight.

Getting them off, she set them on top of the door. Bikini panties were next and a great fit. They were added to the black pair. The last to try on was the Florence net knickers. She had seen long-leg knickers. Some had ruffle, some just straight with lace trim. These were straight, nearly completely see-through with a cute sparking effect in the light. They glided up his legs and were a spectacular fit, going up to his belly button and four inches down his legs past his nestled manhood.

"So soft."

"How are you guys doing? Did this pink one not fit?"

Alex jumped.

"Nope, do you have a size bigger?"

"Sorry, no. Red, blue, cranberry, magenta, pumpkin, etc. Oh wait, let me have you try something from the discount rack in pink. You might love this."

The panties on the door disappeared and flying over the top came in some lingerie on a hanger, startling the already jumpy Alex.

"The camisole and tap pants are super cute pink with both lace and real silk. Loose, large and the camisole is long. 75% off. Perfect for play dates."

"Quick, get your shirt and those bloomers off you."

Both quietly giggled like school kids with nervous energy. MJ helped Alex into the lingerie and sat down.

"Oh, that is delicious. You must have that. Quick, get dressed, I'm starved."

Once Alex was presentable, she took the lot of panties and lingerie. On the way to the register, she grabbed some size-appropriate hose.

"Can you ring this up? My boyfriend is buying these as a gift. He is the best. I got to go to the bathroom."

Turning and whispering into Alex's ear, "Daddy, I've been a good girl. I held it so well. Can I use the big girl potty, like now?" with an added amount of desperation in her voice.

All Alex could do was nod, so many things were going on. Trying to get focused, so much going on. Handing over the card.

"Hey Alex," Krista said, "Can you get the next size up of these? They run small and well, you are taller and have muscle-bound legs. I'm sure you need it, for leg room. Do not want to struggle too much," she said with a pleasant smile and peacefulness in her eyes.

With mouth agape, he did as she suggested. Paid the bill and grabbed the bag in time for MJ to come bounding back up.

"Already, stud? Thank you for the clothing haul. Yeh."

"Um, she knows," he said with a bright red face. His fears come through.

"Oh, don't worry, you are too. This is perfectly normal, and I enjoy helping. I can keep the game going if you like but it is easier for me. To help when either of you need more and know your sizes."

"Okay," was what both said as they left the store.

In the car, the nerves turned to laughter, releasing a lot of pent-up nervous energy.

"Thanks for letting me go potty, I did not bring any change of unmentionables."

"Look at you, such a big girl," patting her on the leg is more than a little condescending way.

"Your cock was so hard when those knickers went on. How did the camisole feel?"

"Dreamy. I will model it for you tonight."

"Mmmm, please."

As they drove to the bar, Alex asked again about MJ's girlfriend and her wife.

"I hope you love them. They are both super sweet and kinky. It has been three months since were got together and I've missed them. Just FYI, she is not into guys, but her wife is very bi and you are her type."

"Um, err, what type am I? I'm confused."

"Horny. Hahaha."

Strangely, that did not still any of Alex's nerves. No sir, not at all. His newly bought lingerie and meeting her girlfriend and her wife. Nervous was an understatement. He was not at all sure why she had been so coy about them. Not even a name. At least at the bar, there should be mostly locals and townies. Few college kids get to that side of town. Less likely to run into people from school.

"Find a table towards the stage. I will look around and see if they are here yet."

"On my way. Gawd, you look ravishing, my gothic princess."

Finding a table and looking around, he spotted more than a few people he knew in passing. Some waved, some didn't notice him. One person walked up to him, his less-than-favorable English teacher in high school. He's trying to avoid those he knew but failed.

"Well, well, well, Mister Alexander. Does the longing for the locals call you to us? I heard you went off to college or something."

"Yes, Miss Jones, both."

Seating herself across from him with the stare of someone ready to mince his grades, again. Alex became uneasy.

"What are you planning on, degree-wise, Mister Alexander?"

"Um, business. I am meeting people here."

"Oh, do not rush me off yet. I am glad you are not going into English or Art. Unless your lackadaisical and poorly researching skills have improved."

"Sorry, I did poorly in your Creative Writing of Historical Fiction."

"Your premise of Thomas Edison as a hero of a zombie apocalypse had potential but sadly, alternating current was invented by the great Nicholas Tesla. Edison was famous for direct current. After that, it all went downhill for me. Factually and immersive.

"When you get the desire to rewrite the paper, I'd be honored to regrade it for you," she said with a sinister smile.

"Emma! There you are. You found Alex. Where is always lovely, Sunshine?"

Alex was turning his head back and forth. Oh, gawd no, not his nemesis English teacher. Could there be anybody worse? Please, dear gawd, no.

"I'm just fucking with you Alex, err, Mister Alexander."

"What?!?" confusion flooded Alex's head.

"I felt it best to rattle you with some domme-teacher vibes. Did you miss me after graduation?"

Both Emma and MJ were laughing hysterically. Alex just wanted to find a place to hide or die.

"Relax, give your old hag of a teacher a hug."

Looking her over as she stood up with open arms, he saw what she was wearing. Black slacks with a single button shawl collared blazer with something dark green and sheer under it. He found out later it was a super stretchy lace teddy that was most decidedly green and sheer. Her hair was in her favorite shaggy bob fashion and matriarchal glasses. A matriarchal English teacher look, but with a sexy edge.

He managed to get up and hug Miss, err, Mrs. Jones but glared at MJ.

"For a second, I thought I might have to go into the corner and rewrite the paper for me," but Alex was still not 100 percent sure he would not be.

Both girls chuckled and were joined by a third.

Walking over to them was a tall lady, taller than Alex at over 6'1". She was a spitting image of 1970 boho with the parsley spaghetti strapped maxi dress that just flowed with her and leather sandals, nothing else, nothing. She also managed to carry four drinks. Two cokes for the students, a small virgin tequila sunrise for herself, and an extra-large sangria for her wife.

"I got us all cheeseburgers on order. No tomato on yours, Alex. MJ cannot stop talking about you. She is so smitten with you. You better not hurt her, or I feed you to the pigs."

Eating and talking, Alex soon felt at home with the two. Relaxed and welcome.

"I am curious about one thing," looking at MJ, "How long have you been dating your former teacher?"

"Shhh, keep it down. Shortly after I turned 18, was the party line. Anymore and I will explain when we are much less public. Clear? Like, MUCH less public."

'Okay," but more confused than before and doing math in his head.

Emma and Sunni married three years prior and have been happily married. Sunni was just 22 and Emma was 34 years.

At some point, MJ and Emma ran off to 'freshen up' only to turn up later fixing their makeup and with smudges on the other.

"Oh, my dear Alex, I love the item you added to the little Gothy tomboy. I fully support your choice. No one can 'change' her."

Now it was Emma and Alex's turn to chuckle at MJ's expense. Emma let Sunshine know what was up with a whisper and she joined in on the pun. Emma suggested she take up an investigation which did not help with the blushing of the victim of the gossip. Alex felt quite at home with these three, all worries abated.

Once The Waffle Profits started playing, there was little conversation. The gang ended up dancing, singing, drinking, and carousing. True to her work, MJ was right about Sunshine being into him.

Dancing together to the music, more than once, all three made sure to rub their hands over the secreted nappy under MJ's dress, and all but Emma groped Alex. Dancing, kissing, love, and music.

Those two went to the outdoor patio to cool off and get fresh air. They sat close, kissed on the patio, and took in the cool refreshing night air, upwind of the smokers.

"In case you didn't know it. I am here to be your distraction from them. An assignment I am fully enjoying, so do not take this wrong."

"Distract from what?"

"Awe, so innocent. Mostly Emma. Even I leave those two alone. They are hugely attracted to each other. Always have been. Emma is a dyke and has little use for 'you boys.' She will fight to the death for her students and respect her male counterparts, but for her personally, she wants nothing to do with your kind on an intimate level. She respects you for your friendship with Mary but do not expect a three-way."

"Ah, I think I get it."

"As for their dynamic, that is up to Mary to talk to you about it. I find it cute and sexy but even I am not invited into a naughty little three-way. So, I guess that makes you my distraction, as well. I am glad to meet you, Alex," she extended a hand.

"I am glad to meet you, smart and beautiful. A sophisticated woman with a first-rate distraction technique I am willing to embrace."

"Embrace away, hold me, Alex."

"I take it they have been dating more than just about a year."

"You are quite correct but that is the party line. Both beat each other for the indiscretions of the years before that."

"Years?!?"

"Yes, Mary beats herself up for seducing Emma and Emma beats herself up for not being a better teacher and resisting. The good news is they survived. No one taking an interest or seemingly noticing the indiscretions. So, they both got lucky and here we are, all legal, now."

"Wow. That is a big one."

"Yes, yes, it is but thankfully, they can be a tad freer with their affection. How free are you, with affection?"

"Let's find out."

With fervent kissing, the two expressed passion willingly.

While kissing and cuddling, Alex noticed 'the-nothing' worn under the dress. Not feeling a bra strap or a panty line.

"Where do you keep your ID, keys, and credit cards?" after taking a breather.

"When I fabricated this dress, I loved sewing, I put in extra deep pockets with easy reach. In the bottom of one, I even have a snapped-off section. I keep it in there. Find my left side pocket. Nope, ah, down and over. Yeah, there. Now go up in the pocket."

Alex was impressed, intrigued, and soon touched the naked Sunshine under her dress. A secret access port to the underworld. He was soon exploring her breast, cute pert A cups with eraser size nipples to roll between his fingers while they kissed.

"Here, let me straddle your lap and explore pocket number two. Oh, and never be afraid to pinch harder, like a lot harder if you want."

Happy to oblige, she was seated between his knees and both hands found their way in to explore and caress the slightly older woman. Touching her naked body under her clothing. Somewhat hidden for the one wandering around.

"What do you do, Sunni? Are you a teacher too?"

"No, golly, no. I am as hippy as hippy chicks get Nowadays, I manage the farm, feed the livestock, tend the gardens, grow flowers, balance the hives, and the like."

"Balance the hives? That is new to me."

"It is all about keeping the bee hives in harmony and producing. Make sure none have too little working space or not enough. Moving queens if a colony has lost one and a new queen did not appear.

"Also, I extract the honey and wax. A centrifuge, to screen the honey from the other bits. Jar up the honey, and melt the wax into candles. Then I haunt all the farmer's markets with my wears.

"Do you do any crafts, Alex?"

"I constructed a wallet at camp, once." said rather sheepishly.

"If you like working with leather, there is a whole world you can plunge into you might not even know is there."

"Really?"

"Bondage gear, floggers, erotic clothing, whips, the works. If you are mechanical, you can assemble things into rigs for bondage and role-playing. The list goes on."

"Wow, I never knew."

"Nor I, until Emma and I met this couple a few counties over. We will take you at your own pace, but I am sure Mary already opened a few eyes."