Alex and Mary Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That she did. Exhibitionism and some other kinky stuff," Alex freely admitted without blushing too much.

"She has a great desire for that, true enough. Do not hold back from any of your kinks. Lord knows we all have our fair share. Never feel ashamed of them. One of us can help you explore them, in some way.

"Grab my ass and kiss me more, stud."

Back in the bar, MJ and Emma were hiding out in a small cubby. The cubby used to house an enclosed phone booth. The doorway for the phone and all the equipment was gone but the indent in the wall remained. The two could kiss in the hallway and not be in the way.

MJ found enough hair to grab and control Emma, holding her against the rear wall. Forcing her to kiss her on her terms and at times, denial. The corset and bat bra made access impossible but the rise in the front of the dress gave a different level of access.

Emma had worked her hand through the side of the padded nappy and was rubbing MJ's clit with two fingers. One on each side of the clit, slowly sliding up and down.

"I need your fingers on my cunt, bitch."

Emma just moaned with passion. She loved being dominated, controlled, and degraded by her younger lover, her mistress.

"You will be respectful and gracious with Alex."

"Ah, yes mistress. But if he ever..." slap.

Mary Jane slapped Emma's face, hard and again.

"You are not to ever threaten to feed 'my' Alex to the pigs, again. Well, not without my say-so," she said sternly but with a smile.

"But that was Sunni, oh fuck, I am so horny, and yes, yes mistress. Alex is family and will be treated as one, my precious mistress."

"Good, cunt," slap to the face again.

"Pull down my nappy and suck on my clit, slave."

Mary Jane released the hair, allowing Emma to slide down the wall. Balled up and nearly fetal, she dove headfirst into MJ's pussy after extracting one leg from the diaper.

"Oh yes, suck me right there, cunt," she hissed to the older slave.

Passersby on the way to and from the restrooms could note the extra shoes poking out from under the back of the dress. Observant ones might notice the nappy was not a pair of panties, rooted on one leg, just lying across the new platform boots where the dress might have left it exposed. The two lovers beyond caring about anyone but each other.

"That is, it slut. Suck ... ah ... it."

Emma worked furiously on the soaking wet pussy. It was hot, stuffy, and so erotic to be servicing her mistress. She wanted to touch herself but was just hanging on to keep her head bent and planted was hard enough to manage. Let alone extras that she was not told to do.

MJ gave lovely caresses to Emma's head through the draped dress. One hand braced on the back wall and the other holding her lovely service-minded prey.

"So good. So very good. Someone trained you well. Ah, yes." she said as she stuttered.

Experienced tongue and excitement from the situation got Mary Jane off in record time.

Moved back but braced to the side walls, MJ asked for help getting decent again. The two danced as they became decent, and the nappy slipped back into place allowing her to back up further and she saw a drenched Emma smiling in a ball against the wall.

Emma mouthed, 'I love you. "Get up here you silly dyke. You need more kisses."

Surprisingly gracefully, Emma was helped back to her feet. Throat grabbed and forced into the wall again. MJ was on her, tasting her womanhood all over Emma's face.

"God, I love you, Mary."

After Cleaning her lover's face, she had more energy.

"I am going to dance, grind my grove in front of the stage. Wanna join me, cunt?"

"Ha, no thanks sweetness, I will check up on the wife and make sure your boy is not being fed to any animals."

With a glare and a laugh, MJ was bounding off.

Emma found the others sitting intertwined on a bench beside a table off in a corner. Sunshine leaned back enough to say, "Hi, my love. Kiss me?"

Quick kisses and Emma said, "Ewe, you taste like a boy."

"You taste like sex. Like girl-on-girl sex. Playing in the bathroom like school kids?"

"No, like totally, I was making out in the hallway, dickface. Like, grody, dive bar bathroom sex, fer sher. Barf me out, as if," to Alex's surprise in perfect Valley Girl.

"Slut."

"Yup. Doing okay, Mr. Alexander?"

"Um, can you just call me Alex? I do not want to be sent to the principal's office."

"Fair and deal. You both seem to be making a few people envious with your PDA."

"I know, right? They can suck it," countered Sunshine. Alex chuckled.

Disengaging from Sunshine, Alex moved to the other side of the table to give room for Emma to sit beside her wife and the trio got more drinks while they talked for a long period with more than a few displays of affection.

After a good 15 min or more, Mary Jane was spotted wandering her way to them. Hot and sweaty, holding her dress around the hips. Standing next to Alex, she bent over and whispered into her date's ear.

"Daddy, I thought I could hold 'it', but it seems I had an accident."

"Here, sit and tell me all about it," giving the girl a patting on the bench beside his,

Alex noted a flash of the nappy peeking now down below the front of the dress. It was hanging lower than ever before and a blue band he had not seen before was visible.

"Um, okay," as she squirmed her way onto the bench beside Alex but made sure not to sit on the dress, letting the tail fall over the edge of the bench.

"You did it, really?" was all the man could say.

"Seems so," she smiled sheepishly. "I thought I could hold 'it' and then I just wanted to know how long I could hold 'it'. I might have found today's limit. Too many cokes."

"What was it like, tell me all of it," Alex pleaded.

"It was a fun struggle, all in all. I felt a building pressure. Then I lost some while dancing. I was assuming that would take the edge off, and ease off the pressure. What would be the big deal, right? I had the nappy and all.

"Well, that did not seem to do much. Once 'it' started, well, 'it' started. I do not think the dancing helped either. The more I tried to hold 'it', the more 'it' just wanted to leak out of me. I tried to head for the bathroom. The more I moved, the less effective my control became. Soon, all I could do was stand, breathe, and just try not to let 'it' explode out of me, all at once.

"So, I just began to sway with the music. Focused on the sensation of the pee being slowly expressed to the beat. 'It' felt so good to ease off the pressure, but I tried to do it slowly. Savier the release. It was like, like, I felt every drop. Warm, and wet, filling my diaper," she said barely in a whisper.

"Then gravity. You bitch, gravity. I had to hold them up out of desperation. I think my lack of an ass was not helping. It weighed more and more. I just kept going. It felt like an hour. Me and my pee," she giggled. "'Me and my pee'. The next Waffle Profits song. The next new hit."

"Wow. You are such a naughty girl. I never thought you would do that. I was just wanting to embarrass you a little in front of your family. Oh, and your ass is the best."

"Nor I. Was it bad? Was it bad that I, I, I did 'it'?" She looked at Alex, eyes pleading for approval.

"No, gawd no. I love it, baby. It sounded like you enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too, listening to you. That sounded hot."

"Oh, I did. It was just like me, the music, and sensation. We will have to do something like this again."

Alex's hand went out and touched the wet nappy. MJ lifted herself a tad, to give him full access. He found a warm thick diaper, wet, and squishy. It was hanging down below her, only her hands on the side of the dress being the reason it did not just plop off due to the gravity of the situation.

"Oh, my gawd, baby. I want to fuck you, you dirty little girl. Pull off your soaked nappy and take you here, now."

Suddenly the couple realized they were not alone, and the other couple had been hanging on their every word. Listening intently, captivated.

"Yeah, take her, right now, on the table in front of us, God, and everyone else." piped up Sunshine in a well-directed whisper with hunger in her eyes and wanting them to do just that.

"What do I do, Alex, Emma, Sunni?" she asked worriedly. "I do not have anything to put on or clean up with."

"I'm not wearing panties," the helpful Sunshine added quickly.

"You could wear on mine," said Alex. Getting glances from the pair of girls, made him wish he had not volunteered this unexpected information.

"Modesty-wise, you are safe to take it off. You can take the diaper off. No one can see your bits. You can go and get cleaned up in the bathroom. Just by the way, this has been a great icebreaker of a night."

"Okay, Alex. Discreetly help me out of these and give them a toss into one of the bins. Remember, discreetly. Not as Sunni would do, dancing with them, and giving them an unabashed twirl high in the air for all to see. Spraying the whole lot of us."

"Hey, I resemble that remark."

Releasing her death grip on the dress sides, Alex was able to lower the weighty nappy and help MJ get both platform shoes through the entanglement.

"Here, hand it to me," said Sunni as she reached under the table. "I will be discreet. Honest. You can 'trust' me.

"It is heavy and warm. That is so cool. Never held a used diaper, err, nappy. Okay, like a ninja, I will make this go away. Nothing to see here folks. Move along."

In a flurry, she was off and headed into the building carefully disguising the wet mess with some of their empties and binned them all. Minutes later she was back, now package-less.

"All that talk of pee reminded me...I needed to relieve myself but like a big girl. We should call it a night. Maybe you should go home like that Mary, sexy and pervy."

"Gads, we are a perverted lot," chimed in the long quiet Emma with a huge grin on her face.

The four headed to the parking lot and first stopped at Emma's car. MJ guided Emma by hand to the back of the car, near the wall.

"Open your trunk."

"Why? There is nothing in there."

"That is a good thing. Do it, slave."

By now, Sunshine and Alex followed and were watching from the side of the car, holding hands.

"Okay, here. See nothing," the trunk wide and empty under the light of the trunk lid.

"Take off your coat and put it in the trunk."

Hesitantly, Emma undid the button and placed the collared blazer neatly in the boot. Now standing with the top half of her sexy lace and sheer emerald teddy exposed. The sheerness of the teddy was not lost on Alex and getting a sexy eyeful.

"Now take off your pants."

With a quick look around, to make sure not a soul was stirring, she stripped and neatly folded the slacks with the jacket. The form-fitting teddy was now fully exposed, as was most of Emma through the fabric. She became stiff and self-conscious. Nearly naked with her nearly hairless pussy exposed.

"One more piece to go. Lose the teddy, slut."

"But the boy will," Slap!

It came out of nowhere, stopping her complaints in an instant.

"You will do as I say, or I will bend you over and spank you here in front of everyone. Making you cry out and yelp, attracting even more attention. Is this what you want, cunt?"

"Yes, mistress. No mistress. Sorry mistress," she said.

With merely a shrug of the shoulders, the teddy fell to the asphalt, stripped naked, including her boots, unprompted. Fully naked, exposed. MJ, Sunshine, and Alex all enjoyed the view. Emma was so horny and yet, concerned, exposed. Loving every second but was scared. She could not move or even think.

"Now put it in the boot. That's a nice slave. Take care of your sexy clothing."

Bending just so, Sunshine and Alex got mooning as a very sexy, naked Emma retrieved the lingerie and boots to place in the trunk.

"Give the keys to Sunni. You are sober, right, Sunni?"

"Oh yes, yes I am, my mistress," taking the keys from a near catatonic Emma whose hands were shaking with fear and lust.

"Be a good girl and get. In. The. Trunk."

Shocked and scared, Emma was frozen and could not be compelled to make eye contact with MJ. Lost in deep thought. She heard the order, but it failed to overwrite her fears and thoughts.

SLAP.

"Yes, yes, mistress. Okay, right. Right away," she was broken from the frozen state and stepped into the trunk. The teacher nimbly got into the large sedan easily. Lying down on the floor of the boot with a deer-in-headlights look, eyes pleading. Body fetal, again. With a click, it became very dark for Emma as MJ closed the trunk before anyone could say a word.

"Have a safe trip home, Sunni. My plaything will likely need a lot of sexing up after you get home. Peg away to your heart's content."

"Me too. Mmmmm. Alex got me worked up. I will ride her hard, for all our sakes. 'Fucking her till she screams,'" she all but yelled into the trunk lid.

They embraced and kissed Sunshine before starting the car.

MJ and Alex watched as Sunshine drove off and began to make out against the wall. It was very dark. A slight smell of pee was coming off MJ as he fondled her pussy. His hands were in a rush to get into MJ's sex. He found it cool with just a little surface dampness. Plunging a finger into her, she was warm and wet on the inside. Inviting.

"Ah yes, finger me," she barely got out before he was kissing her. Sliding in and out. In and out. Then two fingers.

"Careful, I will, err, might pee again."

Careful he was not, encouraging it by working on her g-spot.

"Ah, fuck. Ah. No. Yes. Ahhhhh."

She lost control and let it flow out, flooding over his hand and running down her legs. Wetness formed a puddle on the ground.

"Oh, please stop. Rest, rest," she pleaded after many minutes passed and at least one climax, Alex relented.

MJ pressed between him and the wall, he barely let her breathe as he lovingly kissed her.

"Note to MJ, do not scare me with any more former teachers."

"Deal. Note to Alex, next time we play with nappies or pee, we must be better prepared. Wipes, fresh something, towels, and all. I smell."

"Deal. I've got clean towels in the car to protect the dress and wipe up some."

"Let's go home, shower, and sleep in till noon. Then fuck again. You will wear the camisole and tap pants to bed, right? All pink and sexy for me."

"Yes, mistress."

With a towel under her butt, they were off for Mary Jane's dorm.

Thank you for reading.

Post your likes, and feel free to comment on suggestions for future works.