Alex and Mike Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex and Max first encounter and connecting.
1.7k words
4.35
7.7k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note1 : It's my first story here ; hope you like and comment;

Note2 : English interpretation provided by Alpha Lyon. And i say thanks to him as editor and all his help, read his stories here.

***

The swim team returned to the locker room after practice to shower and change. It was our first session after the summer break and everything seemed the same; everything except for our new teammate. He had recently moved to town and stood out amongst all of us for one reason: he was the only black swimmer on a team full of white guys. He swam as fast as some of our best swimmers, and we were excited to see how he stacked up in the changing room. He stripped without modesty, his muscular body and massive dick presented to all of us who were left speechless as he headed for the showers without any shame. We silently followed him where many of the guys took a few extra glances at the "new guy and his cock". We weren't gay, and most of us had girlfriends, but we were all competitive; even when it came to dick size.

Let me back up. My name is Alex, and I'm a sophomore in college. I have a typical swimmer's body: muscular and toned, but not massive thanks to swim and diving practice. Girlfriends have told me that my shaved butt is my best feature. I come from an open-minded, middle class family with whom I live in the western suburbs of our town. This is the story of how I got to know Mike, the newest member of the swim team.

Mike and I shared a few of the same classes, including Comparative Literature. When it came time to work in small teams for a group project in this class, Mike and I immediately paired up. After two hours of not making much progress in the library, Mike suggested we go back to his home to work instead. He had his own car and drove us to the southern part of town where he lived with his family. It was a pretty house with a small yard surrounded by a fence and a visible hot tub on the terrace.

Mike grabbed a couple of sodas from the fridge as I called my dad to let him know I would be late since we were working on the project for class.

Upstairs, in Mike's room, we developed the outline for our presentation. We had made good progress, but after an hour, we could both use a break.

"Go get us two more sodas," Mike said with a mischievous look in his eyes. "I've got a surprise for you."

I did as ordered, and when I came back up, Mike tapped the seat next to him and smiled as he woke the computer. The screen lit up, revealing a video of two men, naked on a bed, sharing a woman between them in a 3-way. She was on her hands and knees, sucking the blond guy while the other guy railed her from behind, fingering her ass with two fingers as he slapped it, making it bounce.

"I want a piece of that ass when you're done," the blond guy said to his buddy, still gripping the chick's hair as she sucked his dick. The guy fucking pulled out of her pussy and came all over her back and ass.

I felt my cock swelling in my underwear, but I was too nervous to touch myself. I gave a sideways look and saw that Mike had his fly halfway open, his dick out, slowly stroking himself. He caught me looking.

"Get comfortable," he said, more as a command than as a request, as he pushed his shorts down. "Next video is about to start."

I couldn't help myself as I stared at him stroking his throbbing black cock next to me.

"Jack off with me." And so I did. Hypnotized, I took out my own dick that was much smaller than his but just as hard. I began to play with myself as the next video began.

The second clip began with a "husband" and "wife" in a 69. She straddled his face as he lay on his back. They licked and sucked each other as a hung black guy entered the room. He walked up behind the wife and slowly pushed the head of his cock into her. He began to fuck as the husband underneath continued to eat her pussy, his tongue sometimes making contact with the heavy balls of his wife's new lover. The husband was quickly shoved to the side as the wife's new (and better) lover began to piston-fuck her until he pulled out and came all over her stomach. The husband was then made to lick clean and swallow the stud's cum from his wife's body as the black bull supervised.

I jerked my cock as the video played and I could feel Mike stroking his massive cock. I gasped and grunted with surprised pleasure, feeling myself get close.

"I'm about to cum," I whispered. But Mike had other plans.

"You cum when I cum; at the end." He put his hand firmly on mine, stopping me. His hand was on my hand, and my hand was on my cock. I shuddered with how close he was to me. He took my left hand and placed it on his dick, making me stroke it. My cheeks flushed red as I thought about how it was the first time I had ever touched a dick that wasn't my own.

The video finished, but Mike did not take his hand off of mine as I continued to stroke his cock. I couldn't hold back any longer and I began to cum. Mike made me speed up my hand on his cock, and soon enough, I felt his cum shoot into my hand. And up my wrist. And all up my arm. I was embarrassed and confused, but he was delighted.

"You like that, Alex?" Without waiting for me to answer, he wiped my cum on his finger and brought it to his mouth, savoring the flavor as he sucked it. He must have seen the surprise on my face because he asked, "Haven't you ever tasted your own seed?"

He wiped more of my cum onto his finger and brought it to my lips. This was how I tasted my own cum for the first time. I didn't have time to process what was happening before he scooped his own cum up in his fingers and brought it to my mouth. I tried to resist at first, but he pressed so insistently, I opened my mouth and tasted another man's cum for the first time.

I tackled Mike, knocking him onto the bed. We wrestled and laughed. I was strong, but he was stronger, and he quickly pinned me on my back. He pushed my legs onto my shoulders, pinning me like a pretzel, as our cocks rubbed against each other.

A noise at his bedroom door broke my attention. A woman around 40 was smiling at us as she held her phone in her hand, snapping pictures. I squirmed and tried to get Mike's attention.

"Hi, mom!" Mike said, leaping to his feet and pulling up his shorts. I didn't know what to do as my dick was still clearly visible, protruding from my underwear. "This is Alex. He's the diver from the swim team," he said with a smile, pointing to me. "We're in the same classes and were working on a presentation when we needed to relax a little. We're not done yet, so he'll probably be staying the night."

His mother smiled before she left, heading back downstairs. Mike led me to the bathroom where we undressed fully.

"Who showers first?" I asked, but Mike just laughed.

"Give me your clothes. 'The maid' will wash them."

Mike tossed my clothes into the hallway as I stepped into the shower. It wasn't long before Mike joined me. He took the soap and began rubbing my back before slowly moving lower. He knelt down to wash my butt, his hands moving out to the sides as he took care of my thighs.

"I can do that myself, you know," I said awkwardly.

"Now turn around," he said, ignoring my objection. I must not have moved fast enough because he slapped my right ass cheek. Startled, I turned around, my dick right in front of his face.

"It's not as thick as I thought," he said, looking at my dick that was tiny compared to his. He stood up and gripped my cock, stroking it vigorously with his soapy hand.

"Someone's happy," he laughed, feeling my dick pump up again despite my best efforts to stop myself from getting hard. He took my hand and placed it again on his cock. He smiled as we jerked each other's dick, the heads of our cocks brushing up against each other.

Before we came again, Mike stopped us. We dried off and I popped my head out of the bathroom. My clothes were gone and I began to panic; would I have to walk down the hallway naked?

"We'll find you something to wear," he said, sensing my nervousness. He calmly walked naked to his bedroom and I hurriedly followed. "You won't fit in any of my clothes since you're so much smaller than me, but I think I might have the perfect outfit for you." Mike rummaged through his drawers and pulled out a skimpy thong, tight booty shorts, and a t-shirt that barely covered my midsection.

"You don't have anything else?" I asked nervously.

"Nope!" Mike laughed. "My mother got rid of everything else. This is all that's left."

Mike quickly got dressed and checked his phone. There were a few messages from his mother. The first said that I was welcomed to stay the night. The second said that she thought I was his new girlfriend. Mike showed me the messages and the photos she had attached. I guess I did look like a girl from that angle with my smooth legs spread up and into the air with him mounted over me on the bed. I was shocked, stunned, and upset.

"You can't keep those photos, and you definitely can't show them to anyone!" I pleaded with him.

"Don't worry," he said, smiling wide. "I won't. I even sent them to you, too. Give you something to remember me by."

I felt a little better as we headed downstairs to where we heard a TV in the background. Now if I can just get his mother to delete those photos too...

(To be continued...)