The Obnoxious Nerd...

Story Info
Met this guy in a bar...
5.4k words
4.57
17.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,023 Followers

The Obnoxious Nerd...

So...

The other night, I'm nursing a drink at my favorite bar. I'm a regular there, all the bartenders know me as I come there that often. I'm minding my own business, chatting with Darcie, the bartender as much as possible when she's not at her station making drinks for her other customers. I have a huge crush on her and have always wanted to ask her out, but never had the nerve to yet, still, we're friends for now. She does flirt with me often, but probably just to increase her tips. Whatever, I enjoyed our banter and fantasize about her being my girlfriend or more. I had a long grueling day at work and I had just stopped in at Happy Hour for a few drinks, thinking an appetizer or two off their menu would be my dinner.

It was a slow night as it was a weekday, so my favorite watering hole, which was an upscale hotel/bar, was pretty empty. There were just a few hotel guests in town having a cocktail before starting their evening.

I am freshly out of a platonic relationship that had lasted about 3 months. All that time and money I spent chasing this girl that I had the hots for, not even getting laid. Then suddenly she dropped a bombshell on me, telling me her ex-boyfriend was back in town and she was gonna try to work things out with him. That's happened to me with more than one girl. I hadn't had sex with anything other than my hand in a very long time, so I wouldn't rule out the idea that in the back of my mind I might meet a hot woman there tonight and get lucky.

Recently I discovered adult bookstores. I occasionally drove to that neighboring town and discreetly visit the adult arcades. They have gloryholes there and I would just get my cock sucked and leave. I'm not gay by any means, but I really needed some attention, so I began to visit often. I never reciprocated on sucking cocks back for them. Once, I actually fucked a young guy in his ass through the gloryhole, and yes I wore a condom for that. Again, I never sucked a cock or reciprocated, I just went there to get my always eager horny circumcised 8" cock taken care of. I'm blessed with a huge fat dick, but cursed that I have no girlfriend to use it on. Not to sound cocky, but I know I am pretty well endowed.

A little more about me, I'm not a big guy, 5' 10"s tall, 27 years old, could stand a few extra pounds and some muscle, but I am semi-toned, at least not flabby, mostly just thin to be honest. I'm about 170 lbs, in good shape and I think I'm considered above average in looks.

So, I'm sitting there having a drink when this guy comes in and sits next to me at the bar, actually pulling his bar stool a few inches closer to me than I prefer before seating himself. I mind my own business to his closer than customary proximity to me, other than greeting him with a vanilla "How you doing?" which he nodded casually to as a response.

"Hey Sweetie, get me a Strawberry Daiquiri with a straw asap." he rudely announced to Darcie, a lot louder than necessary.

Darcie tried to hold back a frown and remain polite, as she works for tips, and replied, "I'll be right with you sir."

Ignoring him and not looking his way, I study him discreetly in the large bar mirror in front of us, occasionally glancing his way a few times.

This guy is wearing some kind of a stereotyped nerd outfit, almost like a Halloween costume, which matches his geeky looks. I think to myself that he makes the guys on the Big Bang Theory look like they belonged on the cover of GQ.

He was smaller than me, a true runt, probably 25ish, maybe 5'6"s tall and as skinny as a rail. I'm guessing 130-135 pounds. He actually had on khaki pants with cuffs, white socks and Hush Puppy penny loafers, unbelievably with bright shiny copper pennies in them. He wore an overly tight, white button down short sleeved shirt, buttoned to the next to top button, that looked clearly a size too small. If he had a plastic pocket protector with 10 pens in it, coupled with some tape on his black horn rimmed glasses, he could of gotten the leading role of the geek's on Revenge of the Nerds.

While waiting for his pussyfied girly daiquiri, he asks me way too loudly and as if we are close acquaintances, "So where are all the ho's at?"

I almost laughed out loud at his comment as Darcie asked him to please watch his language.

As she placed his drink neatly on a napkin in front of him, he handed her his room card and replied as cocky as could be, "Thanks baby girl, put it on room and keep them coming."

Darcie rolled her eyes a bit, but smiled politely, seemingly trying to refrain herself the best she could in not telling him to "fuck off", and she's the type of girl that would do it, but held her comments and walked away.

"What's got her panties in a twist", he asked me a little louder than he should of. "I was thinking of asking her back to my room if she played her cards right."

Again, I almost laughed in his face. He didn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell with her. I was on my fourth John Jameson on the rocks, which is really more than it sounds like, as Darcie pours my drinks very heavy, a regular's perk. I was tempted to tell this pipsqueek off, telling him to mind his manners, but let it slide. I was pretty buzzed and horny, feeling the need to either ride to the adult bookstore and hopefully get a bj, or go home and rub one out before going to sleep. I was pretty drunk and never had my appetizers for dinner as I planned.

Instead, I politely and diplomatically told him that she is totally out of his league and he would probably get thrown out of the bar if he kept this charade up. Darcie, still in hearing distance of our conversation, turned and smiled at me, but was acting like she wasn't listening. When I told him Darcie was a friend of mine and then asked him politely to back off his flirting, implying he doesn't stand a chance.

He looked insulted and said, "No girl is out of my league, I got a monster cock that they love. Once a girl gets some of my dick, they follow me around like a lost puppy forever."

I almost laughed out loud on that comment and noticed Darcie glanced our way again, but wasn't sure she could hear us. Just trying to imagine a big cock on his diminutive girlish frame, made me shake my head and snigger.

"What are you laughing about? You don't believe me? I bet you my cock is bigger than yours." he replied.

"Yea, whatever dude, I'm sure it is." I openly laughed.

"I could use a good blow job or a tight piece of ass tonight." he replied, "Wanna make a bet?"

I was immediately thinking the same thing, as I wouldn't mind making him suck my cock, maybe even fuck his ass, rather than jerk off when I got home. I knew I didn't want to drive to the bookstore in my condition. I seriously considered his offer to win this bet, but just let his last comment slide by me.

"So, you wanna make a little wager or not?" he replied seeming genuinely confident.

"What do you want to do dude, whip them out right here at the bar and measure?" I shot back quickly at him.

"I'm staying here in the hotel, room 1033, you should come on up, who knows, maybe you will win." he responded with a sly smile but acting less sure of himself.

With that comment, I saw this all as a clever ruse. Ingenious on his part, this scrawny little gay closet nerd is baiting me so he could suck my cock. This was his little gay game to get some dick after trying to sound like he really was into women. He wanted to lose, knowing he would lose and get to suck some cock which is what he really wanted all along.

But I was onto his game, and was okay with it. I'll let him suck my cock, I'll give him what he wants and get what I want too.

With the four Jamesons and no dinner, I was definitely buzzed. Maybe it was that I was getting a stiffy just thinking about making this obnoxious little nerd gag on my cock til I dumped a load down his throat, made me make my move. I don't know why really, but I found myself gulping down the last of my drink, calling his dare and standing up. I reached into my pocket and threw money to cover my tab on the counter.

"Let's go asshole." I taunted him, as he smiled boldly, then stood and we both started walking towards the elevators, him carrying his sissy drink with me following closely.

By the time we had navigated to the elevator, I realized how drunk I really was. I wobbled a bit and leaned against the wall of the elevator to support myself, but I was delighted that I had a full fledged hard on cramped up in my underwear. He was in for a big surprise and I couldn't wait to win this bet and face fuck this little bitch.

He pressed the "10 button" and in a matter of seconds we arrived on his floor. As I followed him into his room, all I could think about was giving this obnoxious nerd a hard face fucking and maybe even pound his little ass as punishment til I got my nut.

Closing the door and locking it, he walked over to his room desk and opened his little nerdy computer satchel. He pulled out a clear 12" ruler and handing it to me, all he said was, "Show me what you got stud."

I smirked to myself, while I boldly and confidently unzipped my pants and hauled out my rock hard erection in front of this nerdy stranger. He watched intently as I pressed the base of the ruler into my pelvis and positioned it for him to see what he would soon be sucking.

"That my friend, is an 8 1/4 inch cock. Is that what you were looking for tonight?" I said with confidence.

He just smiled as he took the ruler from me with his dainty little hand. He turned his back to me, took off his shirt, shoes, pants and underwear, leaving his socks on, and then turned to face me.

I could not believe what I saw on this little nerd.

His cock was unreal huge and jutting straight out. This was not the cock of a 5' 6" skinny little runt. This was a man sized cock that dwarfed his puny body. It was not proportionate to his legs. It was the thickest cock I had ever seen in any porn movie. He just smirked at me as he held the ruler to his pelvis and showed me that it measured to just a fraction under 10 inches. Pink and circumcised, erect and manly, it was breathtaking. In my drunken stupor, I was mesmerized by it and couldn't look away.

He just smiled at me and said, "I think I got this one bitch, now, get down on your knees, honor your bet and suck my cock."

Still in a semi state of shock, I felt his hands reach up to my shoulders and gently push me to my knees in front of him. Somewhat inebriated and dazed, I knelt compliantly between his skinny pale hairless legs as he settled comfortably into the small hotel room couch. Other than his masculine cock, there was not a muscle on his body. This cock didn't belong on this body, it just didn't. This cock belonged on a man that was tall, muscular and masculine, not this nerd.

I just stared at it, still in awe, not moving, until he barked at me, "It's not gonna suck itself."

As he put one hand firmly under my chin and one hand on the back of my neck pulling me down on it. Before I realized what I was doing, I had opened my mouth and let him insert the tip. As I engulfed the large plump tip of his cock I was amazed at the thickness and hardness of his erection.

I had never sucked a cock before and looking back on this experience, I think was almost hypnotized as I slowly and submissively started to nurse on his fat cock head. A hunger grew inside me as I was still rock hard myself and found this situation totally erotic.

The little nerd kept one hand on the back on my neck and started to pressure my mouth to go deeper on his giant cock. I don't know what made me relent, but something inside me clicked and I realized I really wanted to service his cock. I took about 4 inches in my mouth til it touched the back of my throat. I thought I was doing a good job until he barked, "Come on bitch, get serious, start sucking my big dick, quit playing around and pay off on your stupid bet. You lost, now pay up."

I don't know why I allowed him to boss me around, but I redoubled my efforts. I felt his cock go deeper into my mouth and try to breech my throat. It was so hard, like steel, virtually unbendable. I felt I could actually feel muscles in his cock's rigidness with my tongue. I choked a bit, trying to squirm away, as he kept forcing my head down trying to penetrate my throat.

"Get undressed, I like my bitches naked when they suck my cock." he rudely commanded me.

Like a robot, and still a little dazed about what was happening, I realized I had stood up and was quickly undressing. My rock hard cock still bobbing shamelessly in front of me as I scurried to get back on my knees and to worshiping his cock.

I realized I was pretty drunk and very horny, blaming that on my eagerness to get his Godly cock in my mouth again. Before restarting, I stopped for a second to admire it up close.

It was absolutely amazing to behold. The longest and thickest cock I had ever seen, I actually felt he deserved to have it worshiped as I admired it's masculinity. So perfectly straight, maybe as thick as my wrist, what a specimen of masculinity. Veins crisscrossed all through the shaft towards the tip. The tip appeared to be the most perfect circumcision I had ever seen in pictures or movies. Fully engorged it was a cock to be admired by man or woman. I was so jealous and captivated by his powerful cock, I settled back into my oral worship of his cock as he smiled down at me.

From out of nowhere he produced a bottle of poppers. I knew what they were, I had used them before at the bookstore. The bottle was obviously brand new as he peeled back the plastic opening it. Once open, he inhaled deeply and moaned softly as I continued to suck on about half of his cock. We had gotten to the point where just the very tip of his cock was now barely entering my throat. In my drunken haze, I was really enjoying pleasing him and was trying to get acclimated enough to attempt throating him.

I desperately continued to try to get him in my throat, but was struggling with his thickness which I'm sure he noticed.

"Try this my little bitch, it will help." he said, as he held one of my nostrils closed with his finger and placed the open bottle under the other. I cannot explain why to this day, but in my submissive state, for some reason, his calling me "his little bitch" turned me on.

I inhaled deeply and felt the rush of the poppers hit as I immediately got dizzy and saw stars, but it helped. He held the bottle to my other nostril, encouraging me to inhale more. I greedily inhaled several more times, almost making me faint as my body flushed, but it gave me the courage to try my throat again. I felt a huge desire to please him.

Forcing myself to go deeper, I felt his blunt cock head begin to breach my throat as he tried to punch in deeper. Maybe 6-7 inches were in my mouth and throat now as I struggled to control my gagging.

"Good girl, you're getting there. Keep pushing, you'll get it all and if you do, I'll reward you with a good fucking of your tight little boy pussy. You would like that wouldn't you?" he asked not really expecting an answer, but I felt myself nodding my head in accord.

Again, I don't know why, but when he said that, it only encouraged me to try harder. The alcohol, the poppers and this whole bizarre situation made me yearn for the thought of pleasing his magnificent cock, however he needed it to be happy.

I redoubled my efforts and forced my throat down on his cock. It was tight, and hurt a little, but it finally plunged down all the way. Stretching my throat harshly to expand and take his girth to the root, I now tried to control my gagging. I held it there for a few seconds and was ready to back off and catch my breath, when he immediately grabbed my head with both of his hands and firmly held me down on his cock, mashing my lips deep into his pelvis.

I thought I was gonna pass out til he finally extracted his cock from my throat by pulling up on my head. Tears rolled down my eyes as I tried to compose myself, but he only seemed to become more demanding as he pressed the poppers on both nostrils as I inhaled ravenously.

"Now get on that dick bitch, fuck that throat up and down on my cock." he commanded, as the poppers hit me hard again.

I didn't need to be told, I wanted to let him rape my throat and use me like a slut. I was so dizzy I just jammed it down again to the root and just held it there, not gagging at all this time. He grabbed my head and started pumping in and out of my throat again like before, taking full control of my movements. He got in about 10 full length pumps when I started to gag and convulse again. I slobbered and drooled all over his cock trying to please him as he wanted, but I just couldn't handle his throat fucking at his tempo and had to back off.

That didn't seem to satisfy him, as he made me repeat this over and over again. He would push his cock all the way down my throat, to the root, then he would thrust over and over til I gagged unmercifully and squirmed to get away. He was absolutely brutal as he throat fucked me into submission. He must have repeated this at least 10 times as I physically strained to service him the way he wanted. Finally, I was beaten, totally whipped, I couldn't take anymore. My knees weakened and my body crumbled to the floor as I felt defeated and spent. I fell away from him sprawling completely naked on the carpet before him, drool and slobber running down my chin, my cock still rock hard.

"We're not done yet, I need to nut, and if you can't get the job done with your mouth, your gonna give me some of that pussy." he told me in no uncertain terms.

I was in a daze, exhausted, destroyed and spent, totally pliable to his demands. As he got off the couch and helped me sit up, he twisted and maneuvered my body so that my head and upper chest now rested on the couch cushions. With my knees still on the carpet, he worked his way into position behind me. I finally had a chance to catch my breath and relax for a second. He tossed the poppers on the cushion beside me and I felt him start to pry my knees as far apart as possible.

I knew what was coming next, and while the thought of his big cock destroying my ass like he did my throat scared me, I wanted it. I needed it. I wanted to be abused by his giant masculine cock.

I wanted to be his bitch and was willing to give him what he wanted no matter what. I wanted to service his big cock. I knew it was going to hurt, but I didn't care, I felt a huge desire to please him as he allowed me the opportunity to pleasure his superior cock.

He must have had a bottle of lotion ready as I felt him lube my itchy ass hole with his fingers. With my erection swaying underneath me, it felt super slick as he inserted one, then two, then three fingers deeply into my ass, twisting them back and forth, lubricating me deeply. It felt good, but actually felt especially good as I opened the poppers and did several hits again making me reel as I anticipated his cock.

"I don't want to use too much lotion, as I want some friction, that way you will feel me for several days. I want that little pussy so sore when we're finished, that you will remember me." he taunted me.

I felt the tip of his cock poking at my asshole as he tried to breach me. It wasn't opening as easily as I hoped it would, but he pressed on til I felt the tip pop in. I squealed like a bitch as he broke through and shoved in about 4 inches. "Please, go slow, slow down, please, it really hurts, please go slower." I begged.

"Shut up slut, you'll take this cock how I give it to you. You know you want it. Before I finish, you're gonna beg for it bitch." he laughed as he swatted my ass extremely hard with his open hand. The swat on my ass really stung as I knew it made an imprint.

"Please just give me a second to adjust, let me do some more poppers, please." I whined like a sissy.

Kent100
Kent100
1,023 Followers
12