Date Night

Story Info
Impromptu date leads to bareback fucking.
5.4k words
4.53
17.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything will be fine, we will be alright, she will come, I tell myself repeatedly as I prepare her favorite pesto pasta with a side of grilled chicken breast for tonight date, it is Bailey favorite, she likes every dish I make but chicken and pasta is her favorite combo. It makes me feel good making her happy.

Lately, I am not so sure anymore, we have our difficulties but what couple doesn't fucking fight, our quarrels are frequent for the past few months than I would like, nothing to sweat about because we can easily resolve with a good back rub and it is me massaging her, I wouldn't say it is fair, but the massage always lead to make-up sex, so it is a win-win.

This time though our fight is bad, I don't remember exactly what I said to provoke her but whatever it is she screams at me bulging throat and all, it started off calm. We were having a nice dinner at her favorite restaurant and the waiter slips me his number and of course Bailey was upset, I will admit that I was sort of flirting with the guy, but it was innocent fun, Bailey didn't think so she furiously accused me of cheating, throwing insults and unearthing my flaws. I am not insensitive to why she was upset, but it wasn't a big deal and I apologize several times practically begging except for my flaws because that makes me...well me, she wouldn't hear me.

For the next following days, I give her space, on the third day I call and text, she ignores me at first and it took her until the fifth day to reply back, I show up at her doorsteps with a bouquet of roses and took her out for lunch, we part with a kiss on the cheek and hug with a promise for date night to mend our relationship and here we are on the sixth day.

We are having dinner at my place tonight, a part of me is hopeful saying I can fix this easy-peasy because me and Bailey always do while another part of me the one gnawing on my fucking brain is telling me to wake the fuck up, it is over, there is nothing wrong with you and all those stupid fucking fights you had, guess what? Bailey is the instigator. Don't you see the fucking red flags! Let her go.

I wrap that thought in a tight bundle hanging it on a hook at the back of my mind as I set up the table for two, a vase with fresh flowers in the middle, a bottle of decent quality wine and red candles for a romantic ambiance. Some scatter of petals on the table to make it cliché but I figure she will think it is sweet before I wash, shave and dress in a black button-down sleeveless shirt, it is Bailey favorite shirt, but I would wear it anyway because it shows off my biceps over black slacks. Eyeing the clock while I pretend the spoon and fork are drumsticks and the table, dishes along with the glasses are my drums.

Another glance and so far, I have been waiting for seventeen minutes and there still no sign of Bailey, she is probably stuck in traffic I tell myself as I continue to wait, tick-tick seventeen minutes turn to thirty-seven, I give her a call, the call goes straight to voicemail, it is obvious that she stood me up, I am piss there is no doubt about that but also content because I did my part. With the petals gather toward the edge of the table I throw them in the trash and my thoughts unfocused, the sudden chime of the doorbell causes me to jolt.

Maybe I am wrong about Bailey, I move quickly to open the door with a smile on my face which is mirror back at me but not from Bailey. "Pecan chocolate chip cookies for you, they are freshly baked. Hm?" Han my landlord's son happily pushes a plastic container toward me, he looks out of breath, and his cheeks are red like he participated in a triathlon, but his smiles is so infectious lifting my mood from cold rain clouds to hot sunshine, he has that effect on me, whenever I have a bad day just a few minutes with him talking about something trivial as the weather can make me feel whole again, and he is super friendly bringing me baked goods or homemade food often.

"Thanks." I take the container of cookies, his cheerful smile drop. "Is this a bad time?" He asks while I shake my head. "No, not at all. Why are you her--- Oh, the rent! That is right, would you like to come in?" He nods his head, I step aside to let him through the door, he gingerly makes his way in being careful of each step. Weird.

"Yum..., smell delicious, I like chicken." He walks off before I can show him in, there it is again his stride looks uncomfortable but thinking nothing of it I follow him to the kitchen where the table for a romantic dinner for two is still set up. "Shit, I am interrupting something." His shoulders slouch, I tap his biceps and I am kind of surprise that his muscles feel firm under my fingers because he looks skinny. "Don't even worry, she isn't coming but have a seat, I will be right back with the rent," I said pointing at the seat with my chin. "Okay, you do that, and may I eat this?" He sits down picking up the knife and fork getting ready to dig in, I swiftly take both of the plates away.

"You don't want to eat this, it is cold. I was going to throw it out anyway." He pins me with an angry glare like I slap his mother, he grabs the plates pulling it back toward him. "Throw away your perfectly grilled chicken and pasta. Your blood, sweat and tears! Are you nuts? This is what you will do, Mitch you will get my money and leave the food to me." I try to pull the dishes back, but he is determined refusing to let go making me chuckle. "Fine, have it your way." He smiles victoriously, "Of course!"

There are not a lot of men that I would call cute, but Han isn't just cute, he is dangerously stunning with his K-pop looks, he is mixed race half German and half Korean with the sweetest boyish face one has ever laid eyes on, he is as tall as me at five feet and eleven inches, but he is not as broad shoulders nor thickly built as me.

He is attractive albeit I feel a bit guilty because he is twelve years my junior, him being nineteen and me thirty-one, he is a recurring catalyst for Bailey to picks fight with me, she hates that I am bi it is my worst imperfection according to her, now that I think about it, she is crazily jealous and petty. The only thing I am guilty of is looking. Yeah, I don't need her phobic ass.

My phone abruptly vibrates so I excuse myself, I finally got a text from the she-devil, the message reads, "Sorry, I haven't been honest with you, but I have been seeing someone else for about three months and I like him better than you at the very least I don't feel insecure with him." My heart nosedive right into my stomach acid. After the shock comes anger. Seeing red, I smack the phone roughly on the kitchen counter feeling the hot bubbling tendrils of rage coiling around ever nerve in my body, it fucking burn, I want to scream and start throwing shit to ease the flames that is incinerating my insides, but I can't do it in front of Han, it wouldn't be polite, and he doesn't need to see so instead I scrub my face up and down to help me stay in control.

Barely. Bailey you fucking cheater. You fucking bitch! Han turns in his seat, "Are you alright?" I sigh forcing myself to relax the tensions in my shoulders. "Yeah, I will be right back." I walk off to my room needing a few minutes to cool off. I shut the door as normal as I can but once that door is click shut, I pick up a pillow throwing it irately across the room, the pillow smack into Bailey vanity knocking some of the make-up to the floor, the make-up I bought for her. She loves her dumb cosmetics; they all will feed the trash nicely, and I must be making a ruckus because there is a knock on my door.

"Mitch, are you sure you are alright?" Han asks concern in his voice; I drop the trash before opening the door keeping my blue eyes on the floor. "She...she cheated on me and this was supposed to be our date to.... Fuck!" I said in defeat. Sadness, disappointment, and rage battling inside, I guess I am not as strong as I think. Han pats me firmly bringing my eyes up to his face, "That is good news my friend you should be grinning ear to ear and doing the hokey pokey! You are a free man, but I know the real reason you are frowning you haven't eaten my cookies yet. Come."

Han wraps his hands around my wrist pulling me with him to the kitchen, he selects a cookie before holding it in front of my mouth, I take a bite taking the cookie from him, the taste of bittersweet chocolate, brown sugar and crunchy pecans flooded my tongue, sweet without being too much. Perfect. "Mmm...," I moan making Han smiles wider. "Right, now sit that handsome butt down." He winks giving me the container, I feel blood rushing toward my face unsure how to respond to his compliment, but he restarted me. "Since she is not here, I will be your date." He places the microwave warm pasta and chicken down. "You already are." Getting settle. Impromptu date it is, besides food tastes better sharing with one so gorgeous.

We eat and drink then eat his cookies again and drink some more, the "date" flow easy as we talk about our families and friends taking my mind off Bailey. When I begin to slip Han pulls me back in. Sitting across from him, I find it difficult to look away from him, he thinks I am making shit up when I told him that I have a little Southeast Asian blood in me because I look one-hundred percent Caucasian, the poster child of All-American white boy with my blue eyes and blonde hair, but it is true my great-great-grandmother is part Cambodian and French.

He squirms in his seat and chews his lower lips every handful of minutes or so looking uneasy, I decided not to ask just in case it will make him uncomfortable. "I wish I have your genetics, those jack arms of yours can crack a walnut," he jokes bringing a smile to my face, the more we talk the more I dread that date night will eventually end. "Thanks." His gaze drops to my naked arms, I feel his eyes tracing a path to my shoulders follow by going down my barrel torso then back up to my clavicle and neck, the tension in the slow sensual way he is checking me is so physical that I can almost feel it making me hot, his hazel brown eyes track my Adam's apple bobbing up and down before our eyes connect.

"Hm, maybe we can hit the gym together and you can give me some pointers, I want to get rid of my fat." I snort and laugh, he is being absurd, "Now who is nuts? You have fat, where?" He grins as he pops out of the seat taking the few steps to stand in front of me. "I do have fat, here I will show you."

He lifts his navy hoodie bunching it under his armpits showing me his naked chest, I take a deep unsteady breath feeling my cock jerk when I see that both of his dime size nipples are pierced two small silver beads adorn each side, he actually has some girth underneath his clothes, I can see the cut lines defining his pecs, ribs, and abs, I don't think he needs my suggestion because whatever his routines are, it is working.

"Touch," Han said guiding my hand to his flat belly, I shake my head as I grope his smooth milky white skin feeling the dense muscles underneath, his warm skin feels incredible under my fingertips. "No? Try pinching me." I laugh again as I pinch his tummy. "You are good, dude. There is barely anything to pinch." Han smirks licking his lips, "Then how about here."

He covers my hand with his steering me to his crotch making my slow simmering blood spike to a rapid boil as arousal hijack my brain pumping copious blood to my cock pushing all my troubles aside leaving only one impulsive thought, I want to fuck Han, I want to make Han cum, I don't fucking care how, I just fucking want him.

Slowly but surely, I stroke Han's semi erect cock on the top of his jeans feeling him getting harder, his pole shape cock is hotly outline, he closes his eyes rolling his head back while a soft groan fall from his sweet lips as I continue to paw his cock. Pinching the thick head, Han's hazel eyes snap open with a hiss a cue for my next move, I am on my feet with both of my hands on either side of his face pressing my lips to his.

Our kiss is a little bit of everything as I feel him in my mouth, he is so sweet like his cookies. My tongue joins his in a sensual slippery dance, Han tastes me, and I taste him, he tastes perfect, the precise level to my mouth, he hums softly kissing me, one of his hand tangles in my blonde hair and the other wrap around my broad shoulder clutching the nape of my neck while my hands glide down his back to his ass giving his cheeks a firm squeeze. And I found his fat.

With my hands on his ass cheeks, I push against him while we grind our cover cocks together sending a delicious shiver through me and Han sharply grunt into my mouth feeling the same erotic thrill. Over and over and over again, it feels so fucking good so fucking fantastic with every rub and hip bumps. He pulls away with puffy bruise lips breathing hard, he is so fucking sexy. Face flush. God, he is beautiful.

Han smirks, "Why thank you. You are fucking fabulously gorgeous too, baby," he said with a smirk rubbing our noses together. Either he is a mind reader, or I said that aloud, but I am overcome with this warm feeling pooling in my gut making me feel even closer to Han. The physical red-hot hunger is felt down to my bone marrow. Got every fiber of me desiring to penetrate deep in him.

I grab him pulling him close for another kiss one hand in his thick black hair and the other his ass, but I stop short when I feel something hard, Han gives me a mischievous grin. No way, he is more wicked than I thought, I make quick work of removing his jeans and brief pushing it to the middle of his thighs before spinning him around pressing down on his back and there it is a silver butt plug with a shiny blue rhinestone at the base lodge between his plump white ass cheeks that explains why he was squirming.

"Holy shit, is this what you do? Visiting your tenants with a plug in your ass. I have no idea you are such a naughty slut." Han lewdly smacks his lips together, "Only for you. Pretty myself up just for you, Mitch. Don't disappoint me, stud. May I show how much I want you?" I am fucking touch, heartbeat skip a beat and shit, "Since when, Han?" Smack!

The sound of my palm cracking on Han's right ass cheek making those fleshy cheeks jiggle from pale milk to crimson red is fucking lovely, Han yelps as he looks over his shoulders smiling at me, "You had me at hello, baby. I know that little girl hurt you, but I promise to be nice, I am not picky, I will take whatever you are willing to give so please...oh fucking please ram your beautiful cock inside my starving hole," he shamelessly pleads rubbing his cute plug ass on my bulge in a slutty manner. "Jesus Christ!" I growl yanking off his hoodie dumping it carelessly on the floor.

With him facing me, I fiercely kiss him while my fingers pinch, pull and tweak his pierced nipples loving the contrast of hard piercing to soft skin causing him to shudder as he moans inside my mouth, releasing his lips I lick and nip down his throat pausing to suck on his Adam's apple before I continue down to his clavicle bone scratching my teeth on his delicate thin skin making him tremble even more, I make room for Han before pushing him down on the table.

My ravenous mouth latch on Han's left nipple attacking the small puffy pierced bud with my tongue lashing the tiny flesh as my lips sucks pulling his skin in tasting the metallic piercing, Han gasps squeezing my biceps, his stomach muscles strain bunching in the middle, my tongue flatten I lick to the other nipple where I draw repeated circles until that bud is also thoroughly cover in spit, his arms push above his head I suck and nibble the edge of his armpit then dip my nose in his dark hairy pit smelling his hot spicy musk.

Han is utterly intoxicating delectably ripe, he makes my cock ache tortuously hot, I lick across his cheek sticking my tongue back in his beautiful face hole, we kiss mingling lips as I thrust my pelvis to his, dry humping him gives my cock enjoyable frictions, in turn, his dick rubs against my abdomen eliciting adorable little moans from him, he constricts his legs around my waist holding me close. More, I want fucking more! I kiss, suck, and lick down his torso creating a trail of saliva over every bump and dip across the flat plane of his stomach, I scrape the edge of my teeth on his navel causing him to arch slightly.

He is scrumptious. Fucking tasty! Taking a moment to eye-fuck him and damn what a splendid sight, Han is surprisingly thick, he is not as long but his bulging veiny appendage salutes eagerly between his thighs within a trim nest of dark pubes, the fat mushroom crown partially pokes out of his foreskin with a drop of cum making my mouth water and he has the world's cutest fuzzy pinkish balls reminding me of peaches. It has been far too long since I eat cock especially one as luscious looking like Han, so I get comfortable pulling up a chair to sit and Han being the sweetheart that he is spreads his legs for me.

"It has been a while, so I am kind of rusty." Han giggles and I am charm all over again. "Mitch, I can assure you there is nothing you do that I won't love," he said warm eyes staring at mine. I can't get a break from him, my hand wrap around his fat shaft and using the tip of my tongue I scoop the drop of cum tasting his hot bitterness, fucking lovely I use my tongue to probe in Han's thin foreskin swirling on the reddish pink bulbous crown, he inhales through clench teeth supporting himself on his elbow to watch the action.

With my lips snugly circling Han's thick cock I hungrily suck him, slurping on that amazingly hot dick setting a tempo. Mouth bulging from his cock. Bobbing my head up and down then up and down and up and down again on his meaty hot spongy flesh feeling his hard cock slides up my tongue bumping the roof of my mouth hole. Fuck, I miss cock! His smell, his warmth, those deep groans pouring from his sexy-as-sin lips, the feel of him in my mouth is fucking hypnotic. And Han reactions is fucking exquisite, the subtle judder of his abs, his brown hazel eyes darken to a glassy haze rolling a little back inside their sockets and his mouth gape with a thin string of drool on his chin. All because of me. Fuck yeah, I did that.

"Uuuggghhh...fffuuuccckkk.... Yeeesss...yes, Mitch. Oh, God, baby. Shit!" Han cries throwing his head with his toes pointed up as I suck him deeper into my throat while I fuck his hole with his bejewel butt plug pushing the silver knob in and out follow by more in and out loving the way his ass canal suck the toy in. Don't give a shit that my eyes are teary, I even roughly twist it causing Han to cry sharper, I remove the butt plug after a few more thrusts replacing it with three of my fingers hooking my digits inside of him searching for his bundle of nerves and when I find it I deviously stab him releasing his cock with a smirk.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Fucking feel that," I growl eyeing him closely, Han throatily howls when his balls pull tight blasting a load on his stomach, his climax face is fucking stunning even a little silly making me chuckle as I skin down his cock with my tongue to suck each of his pretty fuzzy peach balls into my mouth, I continue to finger fuck his hole helping him to eject two more loads feeling his testicles tighten in my mouth, I kiss and suck between the space of where his hip bone meet his pelvis making my way to this stomach where I lap at some of the pool of cum that collect there giving Han a minute. "Oh God, that was mmm...fucking fantastic. Holy shit! My turn." He nudges me off and gets on his knees, a few blinks later and my fat veiny cock jutted freely out, he gives me a wolf whistle. "Damn, baby, your cock is breathtaking, I don't think marble can recreate your glorious phallus. I feel so privilege having this huge thing in my mouth." He is making me blush.

12