Alex & Olivia Pt. 02

Story Info
Twins find an outlet for their sexual tension: each other.
3.1k words
4.6
34.2k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Basement

The night at the hot springs buoyed their spirits the rest of the weekend. It was as if the world had become a little crisper, and a little brighter. Memories of their encounter flooded the gaps in their day, inspiring a persistent swelling and a slow burning urgency in their loins.

Alex excused himself from family breakfast to masturbate in the restroom, returning relaxed and clear eyed. He winked at Olivia across the table, and she grinned back knowingly. She showered after breakfast, enjoying a fast, sharp orgasm that only took the edge off the sexual tension welling up inside of her.

Their parents were in a surprisingly good mood. They even suggested a family hike - something they hadn't done in years. They packed lunch and set out along the long and winding trails through the woods, enjoying each other's company, chatting about college and the soon-to-be empty nest and all of the things that people can talk about when they're focused on the good things in their lives.

They returned in the afternoon, hot and sweaty and ready for a soak. The whole family stripped down and joined an older couple in one of the larger, cooler pools. Their afternoon experience in the spring was nothing like the intimacy of previous evening, but the twins couldn't help stealing glances and knowing looks at each other.

All in all, the trip was a rare success for the family. Despite their parents blow up on the first night, the rest of the stay was quite enjoyable - and the twins new found curiosity and excitement for each other was barely restrained.

All good things come to an end, of course. The five hour drive home grew tense as the evening grew longer. In the front seat, their mom and dad exchanged increasingly pointed comments about money and work and cleanliness. In the rear, the twins read to themselves, retreating to their inner fantasies, and blocking out the rest of the world.

It was dark when they arrived home, and the twins made themselves useful, unpacking the car as their parents poured drinks and raised their voices. Alex and Olivia excused themselves and went down to the basement.

Their room was tidy and reasonably sized, taking up the majority of the finished basement. The floor was covered with a tight brown Berber carpet, the concrete foundation walls painted a light yellow, and the space split with a curtain half way down the middle that afforded them each some privacy. Their beds were against opposite walls, which had been decorated with their own taste in posters and photos and memorabilia. Two mismatched bureaus sat next to the beds, and an old dinner table stacked with crafts and books sat in the common area at the end of the room. The walls was filled with shelving, containing more books and toys and bins and the paraphernalia of growing up.

It was a cozy room, all things considered. Just enough space for the two of them to have their own areas, and relatively quiet and cool thanks to the carpet, the dividing curtain, and the thick foundation walls. They could hear anyone walking above them, and the plumbing made gurgling noises when the toilets flushed, but all in all they had made it a nice place in the years they lived there.

Now, at the end of a long day, they put down their bags and looked at each other.

Alex smiled wearily. "I'm beat."

Olivia nodded. "Me too."

Alex looked at her for a moment, then stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her in a bear hug. Olivia let out a playful squeak and returned the hug, snuggling in against him.

He thought about her breasts pressing against his chest, and stroked her back affectionately, noticing her bra straps under her t-shirt. He was swelling inside his jeans, and felt a twinge of embarrassment about how quickly his body betrayed his thoughts.

She pushed her hips gently towards him, an affectionate warmth growing inside the pit of her stomach. He smelled good - warm and familiar and a little sour with sweat. She wiggled against him playfully, gave him a final squeeze and pulled back.

Olivia grinned at her brother. "You really are always horny, aren't you?"

He nodded, feeling the blood rushing into his cheeks. "It's kind of ridiculous, mostly embarrassing, and now ... extra weird because you're my sister." He shrugged apologetically.

She laughed. "Alex, I've been thinking all day about what happened last night. Watching you jerk off was really cool, and a huge turn on. I'm ok with it."

"Yeah," he nodded enthusiastically. "Watching you was amazing. " He grinned widely. "If you're ever curious about anything, I am totally happy to show you. And unless you say otherwise, I'm going be a lot less modest here in our room."

"Same," she replied, smiling openly. She bit her lip, pausing for a moment. "Seriously though, if this is going to be a thing ... we have to be really, super honest with each other. If it starts getting too weird or complicated or isn't fun anymore ... we have to stop."

He nodded. "I promise that if you say stop, I'll stop. I promise that if I'm too uncomfortable, I'll say so. I don't want to hurt you, or us."

"Me too," she said softly, stepping forward and wrapping her arms around him again. She hugged him fiercely, sighing deeply as he returned the embrace.

"So," he said hesitantly. "for the sake of total honesty, I have to admit something."

"What?"

"Well," he began, "I ... ah ... sometimes I steal a pair of your panties before I jerk off in the bathroom. Sorry."

"DUDE, I KNOW." She laughed and pulled away from him. "I mean, I do my own laundry and I know what I wear. I also know how dirty I make my underwear." She smirked and narrowed her eyes. "I'm just glad it was you, and not dad." She grimaced and stuck out her tongue in exaggerated disgust.

He grinned. "So, can I keep borrowing them?"

Olivia narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. "You can jerk off into my panties if you want, just ask first, alright?"

Alex laughed. "I accept your conditions."

They looked at each other for a moment, grinning. Alex's erection was becoming more noticeable in his jeans, and he shifted his hips in a vain attempt to relieve the discomfort.

She flashed a teasing smile at him. "So, do you want to jerk off into the panties I'm wearing?"

His eyebrows shot up and he nodded enthusiastically.

Without hesitation she unbuttoned her jeans, hooked her thumbs under the waistband, and shimmied them down over her hips - her black cotton panties coming with them. She did a little wiggle and they dropped to the floor. She stepped to the side, bent over, and picked up the panties with a hooked finger, dangling them them in front of Alex.

His eyes darted between the panties, her pubic hair, and her smiling face before he plucked the panties from her hand. They were still warm to the touch. He rubbed the soft layered fabric of the crotch between his fingers, and quickly brought it to his nose, inhaling the warm, musky scent of her sweat and ... that special something else, distinct and feminine.

Olivia watched his every move, amused by his enthusiasm for something so ordinary. They weren't sexy underwear or anything like that, and she'd been wearing them all day. She grinned about his obvious delight over something so simple.

Alex was so hard he was on the verge of pain. He frantically took off his jeans, nearly falling over as one the legs went inside out. His cock was free, bobbing in the air, and he gave it some soothing strokes after regaining his balance.

"Come over here," Olivia said, beckoning him toward her half of the room. She led the way, and sat down on her bed before she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her simple, white bra. "Come here, I want see up close!"

Alex didn't object. He strode over in quick steps, dragging his jeans behind him, still inside out and attached to one of his ankles. He was grinning and looking down at his sister as he held the panties to his nose again, his other hand squeezing and stroking his erection.

Olivia's eyes were locked onto the penis bobbing a foot away from her face. She watched for a moment, then unhooked her bra and pulled it off her shoulders and over her bare arms. She sat on the bed, naked, her eyes wide and focused on her brother's cock.

"I've never been this close to a penis," she said with quiet enthusiasm, looking up at Alex with a big grin on her face. "It's not like porn at all, this is really cool." Her eyes returned to his cock, studying every detail as his hand pumped faster. She caught a whiff of his scent and sniffed sharply, savoring it.

Her enthusiasm and appreciation was a huge turn on for Alex. He felt the orgasm building almost immediately, and brought the panties down, fumbling a bit to position them to catch his cum.

She reached up and gently touched his thigh, feeling his muscles tense beneath his skin.

"Oh God," he grunted.

She watched his entire body go rigid, raising up on the balls of his feet as he emptied himself into the crotch of her panties. She was so close she could hear the cum squirt into the fabric, the thick fluid sprayed in lines as his muscles throbbed - some of it missing her panties all together and falling into the carpet on the floor.

She realized she had been holding her breath, and they exhaled together as her brother's body relaxed. She looked at the cum slicked panties and up to Alex's face with an open mouthed smile. She gently stroked his leg, petting him affectionately.

"That was so fucking cool," she said in a low voice. She looked down and back up a few times. "Seriously, that's really fucking neat. Like, I get all wobbly when I cum, and I've seen men cum in porn and whatever, but ... that's so cool."

He grinned at her, catching his breath. He held the panties a little closer to her face, to give her a better view.

She instinctively reached up, then caught herself, hand poised within an inch.

"Can I touch it?"

He laughed. "Of course, I mean, those are your panties." He grinned at her.

"Sure but it's," she trailed off mid-thought, and shrugged. She gingerly dipped the tip of her finger into the puddle of warm cum on her panties, then pulled her hand away and gently rubbed her fingers together, examining them intently, then smelling them with a thoughtful look on her face.

She laughed, and looked up at Alex. "I recognize that smell." Her fingers rubbed together again. "It's really slick! It's like my juices, but a bit thicker."

Alex watched her examination intently, delighted by her curiosity over something that he was so familiar with.

She shrugged and rubbed her hands together vigorously, then stood up. "That was really cool," she said quietly. "Thank you." Without a thought, she stood on her tip toes and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "I'll be right back," she whispered, and patted him on the chest.

She walked to the bedroom door and paused for a moment, listening. Their parents were still going at each other somewhere in the house - likely the kitchen, where they often fought. She cracked the door, and walked quickly to the bathroom next to the stairs, where she washed her hands, then returned to the bedroom.

"Where did you go?" Alex inquired. He was sitting cross-legged at the foot of his bed, fully naked now. His penis hung loosely between his thighs, flopped to the side and considerably smaller than before.

Her panties were crumpled into a ball next to him.

She walked over and stood in front of him. He looked her up and down, and smiled contentedly. "Alex," she said. "I washed my hands, because your cum doesn't go anywhere near my vagina." She patted her lower abdomen to emphasize the point. "I'm not on birth control, and getting pregnant would be ... a problem."

His face went slack, his mind racing to a dozen scenarios, none of them welcome. He swallowed hard. "Yeah."

They looked at each other for a few moments, and she gave him a gentle smile. "We just have to be careful, that's all."

He nodded vigorously, glanced down at the cum soaked panties on the bed next to him, and then back up at his sister. He couldn't help but gaze affectionately at her naked body, his eyes lingering on her crotch, then up to the curve of her breasts, her beautiful nipples, and up again to meet her eyes.

She grinned. "I'm so wet I'm almost dripping, so I'm going to take care of myself too. Would you like to watch?" She looked at his cock, and laughed. "I think I know the answer. That thing is very responsive!"

Without waiting for him to respond, she climbed onto his bed and sat on his pillow, leaning back against the headboard. He situated himself and watched intently as she spread her legs to reveal her pussy.

"The lighting in here is better than the woods," he said, obviously delighted. "Mind if I come closer?"

She smiled, nodded, and slowly caressed her swollen labia.

He scooted forward and lay on his stomach, his chin in his hands, propped up between her knees, his cock hardening again, pinned between his stomach and his comforter.

Olivia closed her eyes and leaned back. She was very wet, very aroused, but nervous about the intense scrutiny Alex was giving her body. Masturbating in the near dark in front of her brother was one thing ... here in their brightly lit bedroom with his face between her knees was a completely different experience.

"You have a beautiful pussy, sis." He sighed contentedly, watching her fingers slowly massage her outer lips.

She smiled, and took a deep breath to relax herself, spreading her lips with her fingers, gently dipping her fingertips into her wetness, and sliding them through her folds.

"Wow," Alex said softly. He was rock hard again and utterly transfixed. "That is so cool." He repeated himself a couple of times, whispering, and groaned audibly when she slowly inserted a finger a little way into her vagina.

Olivia grinned at her brother's desperate pleasure. She focused her attention on her hot and swollen center, flexing her pelvic floor and rocking her hips as she dipped into her vagina again. She heard him sigh, and knew exactly what he wanted. A new fantasy played in her mind - of feeling Alex's cock sliding into her, feeling his weight on her body, his spasms of pleasure as he came deep inside of her, as they came together ...

Alex watched her fingers pick up their tempo, and move up to her clit. Two fingers again, her middle and ring fingers, straddling the pink nub, orbiting in practiced circles, her vulva stretching, around and around, with the faint and rhythmically slick sound of lubricated flesh in motion.

He looked up at her face, seeing that look of determined concentration, the furrowed brow, the clenched jaw - not from pain, but the focus and intensity of sensation.

She felt it coming on, that distant wave coming over the horizon. Her mind flipped through her memories and fantasies indiscriminately - the hot spring, the cum in her panties, the thick and masculine scent of his fluids, his thigh flexing under her hand, his cock buried deep, deep inside of her, filling her, throbbing with their mutual pleasure.

Alex was accustomed to coming quickly, and she was took long than he anticipated - not that he minded. He loved every moment of it, and when the orgasm finally washed over her, he was stunned by the familiarity of seeing her body responding like his - her body flexing, her hips rising, legs shaking, the muscles around her vagina and asshole contracting with the same sharp rhythm as his own orgasms, inches from his face.

"Holy shit," he whispered as she stifled a high pitched groan.

Her fingers stopped moving in an instant, and her body sagged as it relaxed. She exhaled sharply, then inhaled, her breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath. Her eyes opened and she blinked repeatedly, her attention rejoining Alex on his bed - in their bedroom.

"Holy shit," she responded, quietly. "That was ... that was a good one." She laughed, and pulled herself up into a sitting position, rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands.

Alex sat up as well, his erection standing firmly at attention.

They looked at each other with flushed cheeks and adoring smiles.

She looked down at his cock and laughed. "Does that thing have an off switch?"

He grinned and shrugged. "I'm probably going to jerk off again before I fall asleep. It just doesn't stop. It's ridiculous."

He paused a moment, and looked her in the eyes. "That was incredible. You're so beautiful and sexy and you have a perfect pussy and I could watch you all day long."

She grinned. "You have a very handsome cock. It was fun to see you cum."

He smiled and squeezed his erection. "I think it's time to go to bed."

She nodded, took one more deep breath, swung her legs off the side of his bed and stood up.

He watched her naked figure walk to the light switch. Darkness fell with a click, and he heard her climb into her bed, on the other side of the curtain.

For a brief moment he entertained the idea of going over and climbing in beside her ... but instead he lay back, wrapped his fingers around his cock, and started stroking to the vivid memories of his sister's beautiful pussy.

She lay in bed, basking in the warm afterglow of her own orgasm. She closed her eyes and smiled, gently touching herself as she listened to the urgent creaking of her brother's bed, and the muffled grunt of his orgasm.

They both fell asleep with far more intimate fantasies dancing in their heads. The next two months would be very interesting, indeed.