All Comments on 'Alex and Penelope Ch. 09'

by rosess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ahhhughhahhhughhalmost 13 years ago
To read or not to read?

I'll admit, I have a hard time coming back for more of this story. However, I just keep waiting for her to knock the shit out of him, whether physically or metaphorically, it doesn't matter. I'm just ready for a slight shift in power! Rosess, you still keep me coming back for more, so good job.

jg2291jg2291almost 13 years ago

I'm getting pretty sick of Alex's bullshit. I have to admit I couldn't even read the entire eighth chapter, it pissed me off so much. I hope something changes soon or I am going to have to call it quits with this series.

sassymaxxsassymaxxalmost 13 years ago
Don't Change a Thing!

I love the story. Please don't listen to the people asking you to change Alex. You're writing this story and the characters need to progress the way you envision. Some people are going to find the dynamic between Alex and Penelope uncomfortable and that is fine. The story does not need to be tailor made to appeal to everyone (as if that were even possible). Personally I don't think Alex is the beast that others seem to think he is. Is he arrogant and bit of male chauvinist ass? Yes, but definitely not a bad person and I think there obviously genuine emotion between him and Penelope. What makes this site great is that there is a broad category of sexual themes that can found. If the themes examined in this story are not enjoyed then that reader needs to move on to a new story.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23almost 13 years ago

The author has pointed out that we're supposed to dislike Alex. It's going to be interesting watching the mighty Alex grow more human and Penelope grow into her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrosess@rosess
UPDATE: I'm back after thirteen years away. Alex and Penelope had been a finished work that I was uploading as I edited. Unfortunately, a hard drive crash meant I lost everything that wasn't here and I gave up the ghost. I do not believe I will ever return to it, and for that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES