All Comments on 'Alex and Penelope Ch. 12'

by rosess

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
epic chapter!!!

I think this is my favourite chapter yet!! I can't wait to seewhat happens next!!! luci x

worshipper622worshipper622almost 13 years ago
Your best!

The witch is gone!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Progress!

Finally, we ditch Claire. (And I suspect that there is still a day of reckoning coming.)

For the record: Within the parameters of this storyline, I've been having trouble reconciling Alex's desire to drag Penelope into threesomes and other "sharing" experiences. It may fit HIS personality, but it doesn't fit Hers. IMHO.

Overall, though, it's a good story.

tammyppeterstammyppetersalmost 13 years ago
Bye Bye Clair

I hope Clair's man does not leave his wife and she is left without anything.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23almost 13 years ago

Love this chapter. it's about time that bitchy Claire goes far away. I hope Henry was just leading her on and she ends up with squat!!!! And when that bitch comes crawling back (which I'm sure she will) I hope Penelope tells her off for all the nasty things she said against her family.

And I ahve to agree with LoneStarRider. My only issue with Alex is that he wants her to participate in things that go against her nature. The nasty twins? Why would he subject someone he thinks he loves to those chap-trap sluts?

But this was a great chapter and look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrosess@rosess
UPDATE: I'm back after thirteen years away. Alex and Penelope had been a finished work that I was uploading as I edited. Unfortunately, a hard drive crash meant I lost everything that wasn't here and I gave up the ghost. I do not believe I will ever return to it, and for that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES