Alex Enjoys Being a Tour Guide

Story Info
He fucks some of the guests, will his mother be one of them?
10.7k words
4.6
51.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,993 Followers

"Thank you. That was a most entertaining tour. I will recommend it to all of my friends."

I'd just about got used to her posh accent, and her superior demeanour, but I was still finding it hard not to laugh, but thankfully I managed it. Then she handed me an envelope. After taking it from her I quickly put it in my pocket. It was strictly forbidden to accept tips from the guests, but as long as we were discreet, management turned a blind eye to it. The next guest did the same, but her envelope was bulging, and on it was her number, written in what appeared to be bright red lipstick.

After giving me a discreet pat on the bottom, and then after checking that nobody was looking, a firm squeeze of it, she said, "The next time you're in New York, give me a call. I'll drop everything to come and see you."

She then chuckled, and I knew why, because what she'd drop would be her panties, and it would be done quickly. She was mid-fifties, and to be brutally honest, well past her sell-by date. In her prime she would have been gorgeous. However, that was a long time ago, and the advancing years had not been kind to her. But boy could she fuck! I'm twenty one, and I'd had difficulty in keeping up with her. It just goes to prove what they say, you can't judge a book by its cover. I've never been to New York, but it's on my bucket list. If I do eventually go to the Big Apple, then I might look her up, but if I did, then afterwards I'd need another holiday to recover.

After the last guest had departed, I made my way to the bar. It was customary for all of the staff to get together before making our way home. It was an opportunity to relax, to let off some steam. To talk about the guests that had just left. To whinge about the difficult ones, and there was always at least one of them. And on this tour we'd set a new record, because there were four that I could quite happily murder.

When I got there, there was a beer waiting for me.

"Thanks Matt."

It was a hot day, and the cold beer was refreshing.

After wiping the froth off my mouth with the back of my hand, I eagerly asked, "Have you seen the guest list for next week?"

His smile told me that it was a yes, and when he pulled out a single sheet of paper from his pocket, I realized that somehow he'd managed to get a copy of it.

For the next fifteen minutes we studied it, and we didn't speak, except to order more beer. This was serious, we needed to concentrate.

When we'd finished, Matt was the first to speak.

"So Alex, who do you fancy?"

"Mrs. Wilson or Mrs. Hawkins. Two middle-aged women together. They're easy pickings."

He laughed, and I knew why. As usual, it was all guess work, based upon very little information. Just because they didn't have a male companion with them, it didn't mean that they were available, and even if they were, that didn't necessarily mean that they would be interested in me. We were wrong more times than we were right, but it didn't matter. We always enjoyed speculating on who the 'lucky' women would be, the ones who were going to get our personal attention, even when we were wrong.

"But what about you, have you selected your next victim?"

And then, before he could answer me, I added, "And it had better not be Ms. M. Jones, because she's Melisa, my Mother!"

I've been a tour guide now for nearly three years, but I've only been with this company for the last six months. It specialises in exclusive guided tours, mostly of rural England. You stay in the best hotels, eating the best food and drinking the best wine. By the end of it you will have had your fill of castles, cathedrals, ancient monuments and historical market towns. But it's an experience that's not to be missed. No expense is spared to ensure that the guests have a good time, but they scrimp on what they pay the staff. However, what we get in tips makes up for our meagre wages. And there are some perks of the job, one in particular, that myself and Matt get great pleasure from. For those that want it, we give them our special attention. To put it crudely, we fuck them!

Matt is nearly thirty, and he's been with the company for six years. When I joined, we quickly became friends, because of our shared interests. One of them being our love of women. And he'd explained that as long as you weren't too fussy, you could find women on the tour that were eager for sex. And after the 'Holiday Romance', they would go home, leaving you free to look for more pussy when the next guests arrived. It sounds ideal, and sometimes it was, especially when it was an eighteen year old, with a beautiful face and a prime body, that we were fucking. There were many times though when we struck out, going the whole tour without any pussy. And that was always disappointing. But we'd shrug it off, and then vow to try harder with the next group of guests.

Ever since I started working for, 'Eagle Exclusive Tours Ltd.', whose motto is, 'The best at what we do', my Mother has been eager to take advantage of the staff discount for family members. But she's had to wait until the end of my six month probationary period, before being able to get the seventy percent discount on a two week tour.

Matt had told me that passing the probationary period was a formality, 'a piece of cake'. However, last week when I met my boss to discuss it, I was nervous. But she soon put me at ease.

While smiling, she said, "Mrs. Williams wrote, 'Alex did everything that I asked, and enthusiastically'."

I remembered her. Some of what she'd asked me to do to her had been new to me, and certainly extreme, and in some countries it would be illegal. If I'd told my boss what we'd done together, she would have had a heart attack.

"And the one from Ms. Green was even better."

It was, and that didn't surprise me, because she'd had a threesome with me and Matt. And there were other testimonials, all of them singing my praises, but those two were the best.

Having successfully passed the probationary period, I was now a permanent member of staff, and therefore my Mother had got a large discount on her holiday.

After two days off it was back to work. The first of the guests were due to arrive at four o'clock, but we had to be at the hotel at midday, in case any of them arrived early. While waiting, I passed the time by playing chess with Matt.

Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Hawkins were the first guests to arrive, and I was assigned to look after them. That was good, because it gave me the opportunity to check them out, because they were the two women that were top of my list for fucking.

After welcoming them to the hotel, I was encouraged by their opening words.

"Hi Alex, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Wilson, but please call me Alice. Our friend Sophie Gregson speaks very highly of you."

That was a good start, we'd only just met and she was asking me to call her by her first name. Sophie was on the tour a couple of months ago, and even after fucking her twice, she insisted that I still refer to her as Mrs. Gregson.

"And I'm Rita. I do hope you'll give us the same personal attention that you gave to Sophie."

We talked for a little while longer, and when we'd finished, I went to see Matt.

"Do you remember those two women that I picked out?"

He nodded.

"I've just been talking to them. They're not just a possibility, they're a slam dunk. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel."

After telling him about my conversation with them, he said, "You lucky bastard. If you need any help with them, then I'm your man."

My Mother was one of the last ones to arrive, and she was disappointed that I wouldn't be looking after her. That role was given to Walter, our oldest tour guide. He was at sixty five, a year away from retirement. He was a nice guy, quite dull, but my Mother would be well looked after. He was a safe pair of hands.

At seven, all the guests were invited to the first item on our extensive itinerary. A sumptuous meal, in fact, it could be described as a banquet that was fit for a king. We have an award winning Head Chef, and he likes to show off.

As usual, most of the guests took the opportunity to overindulge. I didn't blame them, they'd paid a lot of money to be here, and the food and wine was exceptional. It made sense to make the most of it. In the morning there'd be quite a few of them with a sore head, and a gippy tummy. But the staff wouldn't be amongst them. We can enjoy the lavish food, but any form of alcohol is off limits.

During the meal I'd sat with Alice and Rita, and I'd made sure that their wine glasses were never empty. So by the time we left the table, they'd consumed at least a bottle of wine each. They weren't drunk, just merry, and they couldn't stop giggling. They were ripe for picking!

The tour is for thirteen days, and Matt and I aim to be successful by the end of the first week. It takes time to build up a relationship with the guest that we want to sleep with. We start by being very attentive to their needs, that makes them feel special. Then we move onto flirting, and paying them compliments about their appearance. If they are responsive, we eventually end up in their bedroom, with our cock deep up their willing pussy.

But for these two, there were no intermediate steps, it was straight into the end game. They'd asked me to escort them to their room, and when we'd got there they invited me in, and it was made clear what they expected of me.

Alice said, while fondling my bottom, "Come in for a nightcap."

Then, after giggling, Rita spoke, with some of her words slurred.

"So that you can have sex with us."

And then, in case what had been said wasn't clear enough, Alice spoke again.

"She means that you can fuck us."

During the meal they'd been very talkative, so I now knew a lot about them. They were from Canada, and this was their first visit to England. Alice was forty five and Rita fifty three. Both were recently divorced, and this holiday was to celebrate that. They'd got generous settlements, and their mission in life was to use that money to travel the world.

"Now that I've got rid of my mean miserable husband, I can have a good time."

And what Alice had then said about hers, was so bad that I couldn't possibly repeat it!

As soon as we were in the room, Rita had her arms around me, and she was giving me a sloppy kiss. She was a big woman with large breasts, and they were now squashed against my chest. Then I felt Alice's small tits against my back and her hot breath against my neck. It was like being the filling in a sandwich. I was as eager as they were, but I was trapped. The only thing I could do was to kiss Rita. As nice as that was, I'd rather have my mouth on a breast or on a pussy. It was an effort to free my mouth, but eventually I did.

"We should get onto the bed."

They ignored me. Alice was still grinding her body against my back, and Rita was trying to get her tongue into my mouth. I thought that I might have to repeat myself, or perhaps even push Rita away from me, but then Alice suddenly said, "Yes, the bed will be better. And we should take our clothes off."

Watching them undress was comical. Both of them struggling with buttons, and then finding that very funny. But when they were topless, I was no longer amused, I was excited.

Now that they weren't supported by a bra, Rita's big tits had drooped. That was to be expected, she wasn't a spring chicken, she was middle-aged. But my eyes were still drawn towards them, especially her nice sized nipples. Alice's were firmer, but that was because hers were a lot smaller, not much more than a handful, and her nipples were rosebuds. Two sets of breasts that were polar opposites of each other, but both equally appealing.

Both of them had been wearing long dresses that were stylish, and obviously expensive. After stepping out of them, in their eagerness to get undressed, they'd been casually tossed onto the floor as if they were rags.

They were now down to their panties, and I just had my boxers on. When they saw that my underwear was tenting, it made them giggle.

"It's a big one. Eight inches at least, possibly even nine."

Then it was Alice's turn to speculate on the size of my member. And she was as enthusiastic as her friend had been.

"No, it's at least a foot long."

That creased both of them up. I just shook my head, they were being silly. At seven inches it was nothing to be ashamed of, but if they were really expecting it to be a monster, then they were going to be disappointed.

When I lowered my boxers it sprang out, and they quickly looked at it. A gasp from Alice, and a face splitting smile from Rita, told me that it was big enough for them. Then, as if it had been choreographed, they both took their panties off at the same time, and that made me smile.

All of us were now naked, so we could start!

When my mouth was on Rita's nipple, she gave a low moan, and then she gently stroked my head. It was as if I was a baby suckling on my Mother's breast. But no baby has ever sucked as hard on a tit as I was doing now. It was a nice nipple, made to give her and her lover pleasure, and she had another one, that my fingers could now enjoy. But my hand was only on her breast for a few seconds, because Alice had grabbed it. And I knew why. She was envious of all the attention that Rita was getting. She wanted my fingers on her tits instead. And after getting what she had asked for, she wanted more.

"Play with my pussy and I'll stroke your cock."

I liked the sound of that, so my free hand was now going between Alice's legs. When it got to her pussy I felt her hand grip my cock. As I pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, she slid her hand skilfully up and down my swollen member. Then when I started fucking her with them, she moaned loudly. On hearing It, Rita was asking me for more as well.

"Finger me."

I wanted to, and my hand was off Alice's breast, heading towards Rita's pussy, but her friend got there first.

"That's so good, but give me another finger. I need it to fill me up."

Before I became a tour guide, I wasn't a virgin, but I hadn't had many sexual partners. And all of them had been close to my age. I wasn't interested in older women. Why have a forty or fifty year old, when you can have one in their twenties that has a prime body? Now, after having sex with a lot of them, I know what a MILF has to offer. It's enthusiasm, willingness, and the unadulterated pleasure that they get from having a young man give them some sexual attention. And afterwards, they are so grateful!

And that's what was happening here, but if somebody was to enter our room, it would take them a while to understand who was doing what to whom. It had become complicated.

My mouth was on a swollen nipple, and what I was doing to it was pleasing both of us. My hands were also occupied. One enjoying Alice's small breast and little nipple, and the other between her wide open legs, with three fingers knuckle deep up her pussy. But that was only part of it. There was a hand on my cock that was exciting me, because it was good at what it was doing. As were Alice's fingers that were servicing Rita's pussy. And I knew that because of the loud moaning coming from Rita's mouth.

This was good, but when I heard Alice shout out, "Fuck, I'm going to come," I was relieved. It was now going to be simpler with only one woman to deal with.

Alice was a small woman. Small tits, small bottom, and not very tall. But there was nothing small about her climax. It was off the scale. As her body convulsed, she was very vocal, and some of the words that came out of her mouth were new to me. But I didn't need to google them, to know that they were words that shouldn't be used in front of children.

From the first time that I met them, I could tell that they were good friends, but because of what was happening here, I now knew that they were more than that. However, there special relationship was about to be tested, because Rita was not happy. She had a face like thunder, and she was looking at Alice.

"You left me hanging."

That was harsh. She had, but she'd only stopped fingering her friend because I'd made her come. And it had been sudden. Alice looked as if she was going to cry. I needed to put a stop to this.

In a calm voice, and while holding my erect penis in my hand, so that it was pointing towards Rita, I said, "This is the solution to your problem."

After hearing that, and seeing what I was offering her, her mood changed in an instance, gone was that snarl, it had been replaced by a big smile. Then, after making up with Alice, by giving her a big hug and saying sorry, she lay down on the bed with her legs wide open.

Rita wasn't just a big woman with big tits, she'd also got a big pussy, so my cock slid in with little resistance. I'd fingered Alice, so I knew that she had the tighter pussy, but it was too late to have her instead, because now that she'd reached it she wasn't interested in continuing. One climax was enough for her. I would just have to make the most of what I'd got. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining. I would still enjoy fucking Rita, but I would have preferred Alice.

When I started fucking her it felt better, and then when I upped the pace, because she was encouraging me to go faster and deeper, it went from OK to good. And by the time I made her come, with me emptying my balls into her seconds later, it was even better.

As soon as I'd pulled out of her, I was eager to leave, but they insisted that I stay for a nightcap, the one that they'd promised me earlier, when they'd invited me to their room. Staying wasn't a problem, but accepting Alice's offer of a whisky, rather than a soft drink, was. An hour later, when I staggered out of their room, they were still partying, but all I wanted to do was to go to my room and sleep.

I was up early, but only because I had to be. Last night, one whisky had then become two, ending up at four, or possibly five. I'd lost count. And now I was paying for that overindulgence. I had a headache and I was feeling rough. But after a long hot shower I was a lot better, and by the time I was making my way to the dining room, I was even thinking about having something to eat.

I was trying to avoid her, but with only a handful of guests already up for breakfast, that was impossible. As soon as she saw me, she was beckoning me to come and sit next to her. I did. Then, after straightening my tie and brushing something off my shoulder, I got a peck on the cheek. Matt was sitting opposite us, so he'd noticed all of this. Later on he would tease me about it. I loved my Mother, but she fussed over me. At times treating me like a little boy. Last night I'd managed to keep out of her way, but now that she had me seated next to her, she was making the most of it.

"I hope you're going to eat something healthy. Have some fruit. And if you must have some bread then make sure it's wholemeal."

"Yes Mother."

"And I'm not sure that I like those two women that you were with last night. They were a bit loud. You could have sat next to me, there was an empty chair."

Mother had good manners, she regarded that kind of behaviour, particularly while eating, as being vulgar. They had indeed been loud, but they were even louder in their room while we were having sex. I was tempted to tell her that, but if I did, then the shock might actually kill her. As far as she was concerned I was a good boy, definitely not somebody who would have a threesome with two older women.

"It's part of my job to sit with the guests, and to make sure that they have a good time."

And after the meal I'd gone to their room with them, and then they'd had an even better time.

"I'm also a guest. So tonight I want you to be with me. Walter is a nice man, but he has no conversation. Make him sit with one of the other guests."

chris99999
chris99999
3,993 Followers