All Comments on 'Alex Enjoys Being a Tour Guide'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Hmm, how to describe this? Alex is a weak son, when you take into account that he is supposed to have bedded so many women, before and during him working as a guide. He shows very little experience when dealing with his mother, he really needs to assert him self more for this to work, that or he needs to stay away from her.

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*** To be continued ***

.

I hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story without a chapter number and reading those words.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Great start! Looking forward to the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing, thank you.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story, enjoyed a lot. AAAAA++++

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[26.09.22]

Sexcellent!

11/10 Glasses of Vino!!!!!

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 1 year ago

Where's the rest of the story, you have many days left in this trip. The Dragon story, the 2 Mrs, and you and mum?

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

like the above commenter, it's none too cool to be told there's another part coming when there had been no 'chapter 1' heading on this part. So now, almost two years later as i read this story, there's still no chapter 2. Wassup, you naughty boy? Are you just a tease or can we expect mummsie to keep getting tipsy and keep getting plowed (or ploughed, as you Brits write it) by her SILF of a son? Inquiring minds want to know. 5 stars and if you finish this, another five and then another five if continues and continues and keeps on going and going and my dick gets raw (except that i use hand cream- no chance of that!). As it is, i was oh so close...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.