Alex Enjoys Being a Tour Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was going downstairs, to join the other tour guests, I met Alison and Rita. They were in a good mood, and I knew why. Last night Walter and Matt had been in their room, and they weren't there so that they could all hold hands and read the bible!

"You should have joined us, we had lots of fun."

Rita quickly corrected her friend.

"It wasn't lots of fun, it was lots of sex."

What came next was hysterical laughter from both of them. I just gave them a wry smile. It wouldn't surprise me, if by the end of their holiday, they'd managed to have sex with all the tour guides. And that's including the female tour guides!

We set off at nine o'clock. After checking that all the guests were comfortable, I sat next to Matt.

"Tell me about last night."

He shrugged his shoulders, and then he nonchalantly said, "Nothing to tell."

If he'd kept a straight face for longer, then I might have believed him. And that I'd been mistaken. It wasn't his voice that I'd heard when I'd been standing outside the door of Alice's and Rita's room.

But his big smile told me that it was.

He then told me all about it, and in enough detail, to make me wish that I'd been there as well. He'd come twice, the first time while fucking Rita, and then inside Alice's mouth. But surprisingly, Walter had done even better. He'd climaxed three times. First it had been while he was inside Alice's tight pussy, and then shortly after he'd come over Rita's big tits. When Matt told me about Walter's last one it made me laugh. It was at the end, when both Alice and Rita had said no, so he'd had to jerk off. He was sixty five and still going strong. I was impressed.

"You obviously had a good time, but I thought you weren't interested in having Alice and Rita?"

We'd discussed them before, but he'd rejected them. Preferring Ms. Swallow, because she was more of a challenge.

"Plan A wasn't working, so I switched to plan B."

And he knew that plan B, having sex with Alice and Rita, would be successful. With those two, you only needed to smile at them, for them to drop their panties!

When he asked me how my evening had been, I shrugged my shoulders, and then I said, "Nothing to tell."

It was midday when we got to the hotel. We had half an hour to unpack before our meal.

The food here is exceptional. The waiter suggested pheasant, and I took his advice. It was delicious. Mother chose lobster, but she wasn't happy, sending it back because it was over-cooked. The next one was perfect, and she ate all of it.

After we'd eaten, we were travelling again. Our destination was the Stanford-Walker museum, and it was only twenty miles from our hotel. It has a fine collection of medieval art and artefacts. It's not a large museum, but it's definitely worth visiting, and we always get good feedback from the guests.

We schedule two hours for the museum visit, but today it was two and a half hours before all of the guests were ready to leave. But that wasn't a problem, because the next item on the itinerary was cocktails in the hotel bar, and there was plenty of time for that.

We were back at the hotel just after five. Ten minutes later, the cocktails were being served. Alice and Rita were making the most of it. They had a drink in each hand. My Mother noticed that.

"Look at those two. So greedy."

They were, but they were also good fun. Tonight, somebody would be partying with them, and that lucky person might be me. I would enjoy that, but I would prefer to be in Mother's room, and with her being naked. That was my plan A, with Alice and Rita being plan B.

Before our evening meal I had some free time, and Matt did as well, so we played chess. I won the first one and he won the second, but we didn't have time for a decider.

We didn't eat until eight o'clock, and by then I was so hungry, that I would have eaten anything, even if it tasted awful. But of course the food wasn't awful, it was exquisite. Mother was also enjoying the food, but she wasn't drinking much. She was still on her first glass of red wine. I needed her to drink more.

"Is the wine OK? You've only taken a few sips of it."

"Yes, but I don't want a repeat of last night. It's not fair on you if you have to look after your drunken Mother."

I did want it to happen again, and undressing her was something that I was more than happy to do.

"I don't mind. You are on holiday, enjoy yourself. Have a few drinks. Let your hair down."

"But what if I do something inappropriate, something I shouldn't do?"

Hopefully she would. And that it would end with my cock deep up her sweet pussy.

"If you do then it won't be a problem."

"Why's that?"

"Because in the morning, when we have breakfast together, we will pretend that nothing happened."

After giving me a nice smile, she took a big gulp of her red wine. Her doing that got me excited, because it was confirmation that she was willing. In a subtle way we'd come to an understanding.

She would now get drunk, but act as if she was worse than she really was. That would mean that she would need my help to get to her room, and to undress. And when we were in her room, being drunk, would give her an excuse for doing things with me that she would never do if she was sober. And in the morning there would be no recrimination or guilt, because we would act as if nothing had happened. She'd consumed a bit too much wine, and I, the dutiful Son, had just helped her to her room.

My Mother should drink more often, because now it was as if she was a different person. One who was enjoying herself. At times she was loud, but she didn't care. And while we were waiting for the third course to be served, she surprised me by doing something that was completely out of character. She told a joke that was so rude that it made me blush. But it was also funny, and I couldn't stop laughing. It was the one about an actress and a large banana.

When the meal ended, and she got up from her chair, she was unsteady on her feet, and I had to hold onto her to stop her falling.

"Alex, will you please help me to my room?"

"Yes Mother."

With my arm around her waist, we walked out of the dining room.

As soon as we were in her room, she flopped onto the bed, face down, and then she turned over.

"Take my clothes off."

"Yes Mother."

The top she was wearing tonight had buttons that were easy to undo, but I was taking my time with them. And my fingers weren't just on the buttons, I was sometimes caressing her large tits, or tweaking her big nipples.

"You naughty boy. You shouldn't be touching your Mummy's tits."

That was true, but she wasn't asking me to stop.

As soon as all the buttons were popped, she sat up so that I could take her blouse off. When it was off, she leant forward so that I could unhook her bra. I managed to unfasten it on the first attempt. She was now topless.

With both her hands now under her tits, pushing them up, she asked, in a seductive voice, "Do you like Mummy's big tits?"

Like them? I loved them! But I didn't answer her, instead, my hand went to one breast, and my mouth to the other one. Her response was a giggle, but it became a moan when my fingers and mouth started to act.

I couldn't remember the last time that I was as excited as this. And that was understandable. A beautiful woman, with a gorgeous body, was letting me enjoy her large breasts that had big responsive nipples. And what was making it extra special was that she was forbidden fruit, and that, as everybody knows, is always the sweetest!

"Take my panties off."

She didn't need to ask me twice. And I got them off in record time. When my hand went between her legs, heading towards her pussy, it stopped briefly at her dragon tattoo. When was that done, and what was the significance of it? But those were questions for another day.

When my two fingers slid into her wet pussy, she moved her bottom so that they would go in deep. And they did, up to the knuckles. That got a loud moan from her, that got even louder when I started to fuck her with them.

"You naughty..."

She didn't get to say the rest because of what I'd just done to her. Adding a third finger had taken her breath away. I now had my mouth sucking hard on her nipple, and my fingers pulling on the other one. And it wasn't just her top half that was being pleasured, below the waist wasn't missing out. But my cock was, and it couldn't wait any longer. It was time for it to join in.

When I raised my head, she pushed it back down again. The second attempt succeeded. I could now speak.

"I need to take my trousers off."

She shook her head, and that made my heart sink. Had we reached the limit of what she was willing to do with her Son? Her face was serious, so the answer must be yes. I'd set my heart on fucking her, and now that wasn't going to happen. Then her face suddenly changed. She was now grinning.

"Let Mummy take them off for you."

That was a relief, but I hadn't enjoyed her teasing. However, I would forgive her, but only if she was willing to take my cock into her mouth.

Women have undressed me before, but not like this. She started by violently pulling on the top of my trousers, making the button fly across the room. I almost lost an eye. Top marks for speed, but none for subtlety. Next was the zip. It was swiftly pulled down. Then, with an eagerness that was obvious to see, she was lowering both my trousers and boxers in one go.

As soon as it was able to, it sprang out. And that got a gasp from her. Her eyes were now focused on it, and she was even licking her lips.

"My pussy is going to enjoy this."

This time when she giggled, I hardly noticed. My mind was on something else, what she'd just said. It was confirmation that we were going to fuck!

And while I was thinking about that, I felt her lips on the head of my cock. They were just touching it, pressing down on it. Then her tongue was out, and it was licking first the head, and then the shaft. The anticipation of what was to happen next was making my cock twitch. But she made me wait before taking it into her mouth.

I'd almost given up, but then her mouth opened, and she was lowering her head onto my swollen member. It was what I wanted, and I wasn't disappointed. It was hot and wet, and her mouth was squeezing it. If I was to close my eyes, I could believe that my cock was inside a tight wet pussy.

And it got better when she started bobbing her head. There's an art to cock sucking, and my Mother had mastered it. It was being done fast enough to keep me excited, but not so fast that it was going to make me come. And she wasn't trying to show off by attempting to take in all of my seven inches. She only had in her mouth what she was comfortable with.

After ten minutes, or was it fifteen? I wasn't sure, because I'd been so engrossed in what she was doing to me, that I'd lost track of time. I had a decision to make. Ask her to speed up, so that I could come in her mouth, or ask her to stop so that we could fuck.

With perfect timing, after moving her head back so that my cock plopped out of her mouth, she said, "Mummy needs to be fucked."

She'd decided for me, and I was happy to do what she wanted. But in what position? Then I had to smile, she was choosing that as well, and it was the position I wanted.

Without saying anything, she had got onto all fours. But her skirt was still on. It was in the way so it needed to come off. When I'd taken it off, and I was behind her, I spent a few seconds admiring the view.

Her bottom was high up and her legs were slightly apart, so I could clearly see her pussy. Just looking at it was taking my excitement to a higher level. I loved her big lips, and her opening looked so inviting.

Without any consideration of the enormity of what I was about to do, a Son fucking his Mother, I moved my cock towards her pussy.

When the head of my cock parted her labia, she gave a deep sigh. That changed to a low moan as more of my manhood entered her. And when I was fully in her she gasped. That was nice to hear, it was confirmation that my cock was big enough to satisfy her.

Then, because I was too excited, I made a basic error. When I started fucking her it was too fast. It was as if I was a virgin, and this was the first time that my cock was inside a pussy. Later on, when I'm finishing her off, it needs to be fast. But not now.

"Slow down."

"Yes Mother."

That was embarrassing. I needed to concentrate, so that it didn't happen again.

This time it was a lot better. A slower speed, but still good enough to get a lot of noise from her. And for me, it was everything I'd hoped it would be. While I was fucking her, her pussy was touching my cock in all the right places. And it had a tightness that was unusual for a woman of her age. It was as if her pussy had been specially made so as to give me maximum pleasure. A twenty year old would struggle to give me as good a fuck as this.

"Mummy wants it harder now."

Good, because I did as well.

She was now getting my A game. Every stroke was a long one, ending with my cock deep inside her. I was even arching my back to get extra depth.

This was hard work. It was time to make her come. I wasn't sure that I could fuck her any harder, but there were other things that I could do that would help to make her climax.

And they were working. My fingers on her nipple, as well as on her clit, while I pounded her pussy, were proving to be a winning combination. She was now making all the right noises. Very soon she would reach it, but would I spoil it by getting there first? My balls had started to tighten, and I could feel the sap rising. I needed to hold back, and fortunately I knew how to do that. It was simple, just think about that incident with my Sister. That was guaranteed to take the edge off my excitement.

It happened when I was eighteen and she was twenty one. I was in my room, jerking off. I thought that I was alone in the house, but I was wrong. She'd burst into my room to tell me something, just as my cock was erupting. My bratty Sister, that was always arguing with me, had seen me come. And that wasn't the worst of it. Some of what had shot out of my cock had splattered her jeans. I was mortified, and it had put me off sex for a week. And I'd literally had to beg her to not tell our parents.

Remembering that unpleasant incident, had worked. She was now seconds away from coming, and I still hadn't shot my load.

"Mummy's in it!"

She'd shouted it out, but it wasn't needed. It was obvious that she was climaxing. Her body was now rigid, except for her head. That was moving violently from side to side. But the biggest tell-tale sign was her pulsating pussy. And it was that, squeezing my cock, that was now making me come as well.

Hers was obviously better than mine, but I wasn't complaining. Mine was long and satisfying, and I'd spurted a record number of times.

When she slumped onto the bed, taking me with her, I pulled out of her.

"I'm going to sleep."

After pulling the covers over her, I got dressed. By the time I was leaving her room she was snoring loudly.

I was the first one in the dining room for breakfast, and Matt was the second. As he approached me he was smiling, and I could see that he was eager to tell me something.

"The answer is yes."

That might be true, but I had no idea what the question was.

"To what?"

"Ms. Swallow."

Then he laughed, and I joined in.

"But what about you? Tell me everything."

I wanted to, but I couldn't. There are some things that have to be kept secret, and what I'd done last night with my Mother, was one of them.

After shrugging my shoulders, I said, "Nothing to tell."

*** To be continued ***

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.