All Comments on 'Alex Finds His Place - Ch. 01'

by LilStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Should include how it takes place before the 2000s

Frailboy99Frailboy994 months ago

more please....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What year is this set in lol. Going to an adult book store with tokens but bandwidth for video calls exists? People can like video links too?

It's like an alternative dimension lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought that some parts were interesting and I could put myself in Alex's shoes, especially at the adult book store. Nick seemed natural and pretty realistic and I liked his interaction with Alex. I also liked how Alex obeyed the men on camera while naked.

I guess I enjoyed and visualized myself as Alex enough to not realize that the setting was mostly pre-Internet, but also could somehow support video calls. That technological hiccup honestly doesn't bother me enough to not read it. I actually loved the pre-Internet days of life. Everything was better back then. In a lot of ways, technology only made life worse.

Thanks for writing.

LilStoryTellerLilStoryTeller4 months agoAuthor

Sorry about the confusion. I think I got caught up in the story and didn't pay as much attention to the rest, my uncle always talked about tokens, so i went with it. Thank you so much for the comments. Chapter 2 coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it. Nice start of what can be a good story with a little more work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Better yet, "Alex stayed with his dad while his mom moved to away to live with some younger guy she'd met" doesn't jive with "When Alex gets home, he's glad to find his parents are asleep"! It's OK, cutie, keep at it, you'll improve. Wish I was a slutty crossdressing 18 yr old, I'd be in heaven!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilStoryTeller@LilStoryTeller
I'm a 19yo femboi. I'm sometimes dressed in boys things, sometimes girls things, and sometimes a mix. In the chat rooms I like to chat more than roleplay, and I always try to answer anyone who says 'Hello". I'm open to almost any subject, so don't be shy. I like writing fict...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES