Alex Finds His Place - Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex starts his training.
2.9k words
4.68
8.2k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All the names, places, and situations have been made up.

No characters are under the age of eighteen (18).

Be sure to leave a Comment!

In the morning Alex is waked by his dad screaming at him. "DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS?" He's holding up a magazine and cuffs.

Alex quickly slides out of bed. "Some guy gave them to me." He grabs the blanket from the bed and wraps it around him. "It's nothing, I was going to throw it all away anyway."

His dad hits the mouse on Alexs computer. Immediately the site he'd been looking at last night appears. "And this?" He scrolls down through the comments. "I guess Nick is the one who gave you these things."

Alexs eyes get wide, he can't believe he'd left the link up. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise."

His dad storms out of the room. "Damn straight it won't happen again, in my house. I'm calling your mother, you can go live with her. I'll have you on a plane this afternoon."

Alex is in tears. "I don't want to live with her. Please don't make me go."

His dad didn't stop.

Alex looks around the room, trying to figure out his next step. He sits down at his computer, still wearing the blanket. He puts on his headset, and types a message. 'Nick, are you there?'

It only takes a couple seconds for Nick to appear on the screen wearing his headset, a black t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. "I'm here sweetie?"

Alex explained what had happened, and that he didn't want to live with his mom and her looser boyfriend. He hesitates for a moment, "Did you really mean I could stay with you, if I needed to?"

Nick gets a big smile, "Of course I did. When would you like me to pick you up?"

Alex bit his lip, "I'm not really sure. My dad's taking me to the airport this afternoon. Maybe you could pick me up there?"

Nick looks at his watch. "I can do that. I just need to take care of a couple errands." He sends Alex an IM. "Here's my cell number, call me when you get to the airport."

Alex nods, "Ok." He remembers to log out of the site this time.

He puts on a green t-shirt with the picture of an anime boy on the front, loose cargo shorts, and black sneakers.

For the rest of the morning Alex avoids his dad. It's not until two o'clock that his dad tells him to pack light for the airport, and that he'd be sending the rest of Alexs things to him.

At the airport his dad is still fuming. He drops Alex and his gym bag at the door, and drives away. Alex walks into the airport, sits on one of the benches, and calls Nick. "I'm at the airport. I'm at the rental car area."

"Good. I'll be there in a couple minutes. I'm driving a red SUV, look for me. Bye." Nick hangs up.

Alex is standing by the doors when Nick pulls up. He rushes up to the SUV, tosses his bag in the back seat, then gets into the passenger seat. "Thanks for letting me stay with you."

Nick pulls into traffic, "I don't mind. It'll be good to have some company." He glances at Alex. "So, your father didn't like the things I got you?"

Alex rolls his eyes. "Ohhhh...no he didn't." He looks out the window. "I just need to figure out how to get my clothes. My dad's sending them to my mom."

Nick glances back at Alex. "That's not a problem. I have some things at the house that will fit you."

Alex relaxes back in his seat. "Cool." He relaxes into his seat watching out the window.

It's when Nick pulls into the driveway of a large home that Alex takes notice. "You have a really nice house."

Nick parks the car in the garage. "Thank you."

Alex follows Nick into the house. "You live here alone?"

"Not anymore." He motions up the stairs. "Your room is to the left, the door on the right side of the hall."

Alex rushes up the stairs and into the room. Looking around the room, the first thing he notices is everything is painted pink, even the furniture.

Nick walks in moments behind him. "So, what do you think?"

Alex turns to Nick. "It's a girls room."

Nick points to the closet. "The clothes in there should fit you."

Alex slowly walked into the closet and looks around, then steps back out. "It's full of girls clothes."

Nick smiles. "Since I wasn't sure how tired you'd be when we got home and so you could get out of those old clothes, I laid out something on the bed for you to wear tonight. You can use the bathroom down the hall to shower, just put your old clothes in the bag hanging on the back of the door."

Alex stops Nick before he walks out of the room. "I...I can't wear girls clothes, I'm a boy!"

Nick slides the clothes to the other side of the bed and sits down, patting the mattress. "Sit."

Alex sits next to him.

Nick places his hand on Alexs thigh. "Since you called needing someplace to stay, I am more than happy to help, I like you, I really do. But it's not like I had much time to prepare, or have any idea on how long you'll be here, so we'll have to work with what we have for now." He stands and walks to the door, but turns before going into the hallway. "And remember, only wear what's on the bed, nothing more. Come down when you're ready, we'll order pizza."

Alex goes to the bathroom, puts his clothes into the bag on the back of the door, takes a shower, and after drying off, wraps a second towel around his waist and rushes back to his room. He studies the clothes on the bed, "He's got to be kidding." He closes the door.

He puts on the light green satin top, which is short sleeved, and cropped, stopping a couple inches below his nipples. He slides into the matching microskirt, with an elastic waist band, that barely covers his ass or penis. Thinking there must be more, he frantically looks around the floor and under the bed.

Before going downstairs, he looks at himself in the full-length mirror, "I do make a cute girl." When he walks into the hallway, he can't help but wonder what's in the room across from his.

Inside he finds a small table in the middle of the room, about knee high with a red cushioned top. In the middle of the table, but closer to the back of it is rubber bracket, about an inch thick and eight inches long, holding up a hard plastic tube with a softer, squishier tube inside. The softer tube has a hole in one end. Around the four sides of the table are brackets with rings. Also in the room is a dresser, desk with a computer, a couple chairs, and a camera on an adjustable stand.

"I was wondering what was taking so long."

Alex hadn't heard Nick walk in, "Sorry, guess I got a little nosey"

Nick walks up next to Alex, "Don't be." He takes a moment and looks Alex over, "Wow...you really are pretty!" He turns his attention back to the table, "Interesting piece, isn't it."

Alex nods, "Yeah...what is it?"

Nick rubs the table with his foot. "It's a conditioning table."

Alex looks at him with a confused look, "A conditioning table?"

Nick smiles. "Let me show you." He places his hand on Alexs back and gently guides him to one side of the table, then moves one of the chairs next to Alex. He gets some things from the dresser and places them on the chair. There are four red cuffs, each with its own rope, and a pink collar.

Nick clears a place on the chair. "Put one of your feet up here."

Alex does as he's told. "Do I have to wear the cuffs?"

Nick doesn't look up, continuing to buckle the cuff on Alexs ankle. "I want to make sure you get the full effect. Now your other foot." He then puts cuffs on his wrists.

After getting all four cuffs on, Nick has Alex take off his skirt. He then has Alex get on his hands and knees, and to carefully slide his penis into the tube. Once Alex is in place he ties the cuffs to the rings on the sides of the table, and puts the collar on him. Nick stands back and looks over his work, "You are so pretty, how do you feel."

Alex squirms around a little bit. "Kind of silly. I still don't see what it does."

Nick walks to the computer, soon the TV directly in front of Alex comes on. The camera is off to his side, so the view is from his side. "You must admit, you look very pretty like that."

Alex continues to squirm, feeling the texture of the tube on his penis starting to excite him. He tries moving his hips to pull his penis out of the tube, but the rubber bracket allows it to move with him. He watches himself on the screen, embarrassed at the way his body is moving as it reacts to the tube holding his penis, and how it causes his back to arch and his ass to be raised. "I...I think I understand now, you can let me up."

Nick picks up a small remote from next to the computer, moves the chair in front of Alex and sits. "You really need to experience it to understand it."

Alex watches as Nick taps the remote and feels the tube immediately start to vibrate. "It's vibrating."

Nick undoes his pants, pulls out his cock and slowly starts stroking it. "How does it feel?"

Alex lets out a giggle. "Really good." He glances at the screen, his hips rotating, and the tube following his every movement.

Nick taps the remote again, causing the tube to vibrate a little faster. "Did you like jerking me off at the bookstore?"

Alex closes his eyes, his hips slowing but the motions more severe. He feels the vibrations go back to the original speed. He opens his eyes and looks at Nick. "NOOOO...I almost came. Please make it faster again."

Nick smiles, "But you didn't answer my question. Did you like jerking me off at the bookstore?"

Alex nods, "YES...YES! I loved jerking you off at the bookstore." He continues moving his hips trying to make himself cum. "Please turn it up...please."

Nick turned the speed back up. "What did you like about my cock? Look at it as you tell me."

Alex can only think about his hardon buried inside the vibrating tube, and how much he needs to cum. He stares at Nicks cock, "It's really big."

Nick turns the speed down more. "You can do better than that."

Alex took a deep breath and continues to stare at the cock. "I liked that it was so big in my hand, and the way it moved when you came, how I could feel it pumping the cum out." When Nick increases the speed to a point he hadn't before, Alexs hips move violently. "YESSSS...PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Nick gets out of the chair and stands in front of Alex, his cock inches from Alexs face. He leaves the setting as is for a moment, then turns the speed back down.

Alexs voice is a whimper. "NOOO...please...I need to cum...please."

Nick gently strokes Alexs hair. "Since you live here now, you will call me 'daddy'. Now ask me to make you cum."

Alex looks up at him. "Please daddy, make me cum.?"

Nick rubs Alexs cheek. "I want to sweetie, I really do. But you're going to have to make me cum too." He gently presses the tip of his cock against his lips. "You understand."

Alex whispers, "Yes daddy." His mouth opens as he swallows a portion of the cock, then sliding his lips back, only to slide them forward again swallowing more of the cock. When he feels the vibrations on his penis get stronger, he lets out a muffled moan and begins swallowing more and more cock. When Nicks cock is at its full-length Alex starts to gag, but when he feels the vibrations rise even more, he's careful not to stop, afraid Nick will lower the setting again. His load of cum going from being a frustration to being almost painful as he is kept on the edge.

Nick puts his hand on Alexs back. "Good girl. Make daddy cum, so he can make you cum."

Suddenly Nick grabs Alexs hair and lets out a loud moan. His cock deep in Alexs mouth, filling it with continuous streams of cum. Alex swallows as fast as he can, sometimes gagging, but not loosing a drop. As he works to suck out the last drops the vibrations go to a fever pitch, causing his body to shake as his hips try to drive his penis though the tube.

Nick continues using Alexs hair to keep him from backing off his cock. "Good girl. Daddy will make you cum now."

Suddenly Alex unloads his cum into the tube. His hips moving slower but with more force. The feeling of no longer having to deal with the pressure of his trapped cum is wonderful.

When Alexs hips stop moving, Nick turns off the vibrations and starts undoing the cuffs from his wrists and ankles, leaving them tied to the table. "You did very good today sweetie." He goes to the computer and turns off the TV and camera. He picks up Alexs skirt. "You get cleaned up. You can pull the part your clitty was in and clean that too, but be careful carrying it. I'll meet you in your room when you're done." He leaves and goes into Alexs room.

It takes time for Alexs legs to work. When he is finally able to stand, he carefully pulls out the soft part of the tube and goes to the bathroom. He takes his time cleaning up, and makes sure that the tube is totally clean and dry.

When he gets to his room, the first thing he notices is a leash hanging from a hook next to the door. Inside, Nick, with his cock put away, is sitting on the bed. Next to him is Alexs skirt, a tiny lock, and a box.

Nick smiles, "Clean again, good. Now stand here." He motions between his legs that are hanging off the bed.

Exhausted, Alex just watches as Nick grabs the lock, which he uses on the collar so it can't be removed. The second is the box, which he opens, and places the parts on the table.

Alex looks at the box, the picture shows a pink, plastic cage. It is also solid, making it different from other cages he'd seen. That's a cage." He looks at Nick. "You're putting a cage on my cock?!"

Nick doesn't even look up, "Of curse not." When he's done putting the parts together there is a ring behind his balls that hold the part covering his penis in place. He watches as Nick locks everything in place. "What I did was lock your clitty in a chastity cage. After all, I can't have my little girl playing with herself."

Alex looks at the cage closer. His balls hang between the ring and the part that cover his penis, and the only other opening being a hole at the tip so he can pee while it's still on.

Nick gently touches Alexs balls, "You like it, don't you?"

Alex nods and whispers, "Yes daddy, thank you."

Nick hands Alex his skirt. "Get dressed and come downstairs, we still need to order something to eat." He stands and leaves.

Alex looks at the cage one more time before slipping into his skirt and going downstairs. When he gets there, Nick is hanging up the phone. "They're not busy, so it shouldn't take long for the pizza to get here."

After setting the table Nick sits. "You're quiet, what are you thinking?" He motions Alex to stand in front of him. He places his hand on one of Alexs ass cheeks. "You don't get an answer if you don't ask the question."

Alex speaks quietly, "You called my cock a clitty."

Nick taps the top of the cage, "Because girls don't have a cock, they have a clitty." He softly taps Alexs ass cheek, "This is your ass, of course..." He slowly slides his hand past Alexs cheek, letting his finger press against his hole. "...and this is your pussy."

Alexs eyes get big, "My pussy, to be fucked?"

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Nick hands Alex some money, "Pizza's here."

When Alex doesn't move, Nick playfully smacks his ass. "It's only going to get cold."

Alex slowly walked to the door. When he opens it the delivery guy looks just a couple years older than him. The guy stares at Alex without moving.

Blushing, Alex holds out the cash. "This is for the pizza and a tip."

The guy finally gathers himself. "Oh...yeah, sorry." He takes the cash and hands Alex the pizza.

Alex watches him go to leave and almost trip off the stairs. "Be careful!"

The guy waves, gets in his car, and slowly drives away.

Alex smiles to himself, not even caring if someone sees him standing there, the breeze gently lifting his skirt, making his cage visible to anyone.

As the car pulls out of sight, he closes the door and takes the pizza to Nick.