All Comments on 'Alex Finds His Place - Ch. 02'

by LilStoryTeller

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was decent as a sequel to Chapter 1. It didn't go in the direction that I expected and it lost the natural progression that you laid out in Chapter 1. From the very start, this chapter felt rushed and unfinished. It felt as though you started to pull at threads of the story and then never explored them. For instance, Alex's dad reacting and making the discoveries that he did so quickly and easily felt cheap. I understand that you wrote it that way to get Alex into Nick's house as his guest, but it still didn't feel genuine. Alex's quick submission after putting up a minor struggle against feminine clothing also seemed unnatural. From a grammar standpoint, I'll assume that English is not your first language so the minor issues with changing tenses (past vs present) can be overlooked as can minor wrong verb usage. Overall, not bad, but don't rush.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like Alex is being forced into the full ride. It seems like he should be smarter about what's coming. piercings, tattoos, Hormones, surgery, castration? Dad should have watched him get onto the plane.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with the sentiment that you should take your time with this. I REALLY love the storyline and find the scenario completely arousing. You have many options of things to dive into and focus on:

- Alex's physical feminization: makeup, clothing, wig, heels, breasts forms, etc.

- Alex's mental feminization: learning to accept her place as a feminine slut for Daddy and other alpha men.

- Losing her virginity.

- Being used by Daddy's online friends.

Each of these could be the focal points of other chapters in the story. Keep going! You're off to a wonderful start. I'm really anticipating the next chapter in Alex's journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still just nicely hot and with so many possibilities…Alex seems to be enjoying so much, wearing pretty clothes etc… looking forward to more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

And her trailing has started and the little sissy is loving daddies attention. Oh my sissy clitty is leaking reading your sexy story. Hopefully soon I will have daddy’s cock fucking me I mean sissy Alex. Oh fuck this little sissy is getting confused. Please, please daddy fuck me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilStoryTeller@LilStoryTeller
I'm a 19yo femboi. I'm sometimes dressed in boys things, sometimes girls things, and sometimes a mix. In the chat rooms I like to chat more than roleplay, and I always try to answer anyone who says 'Hello". I'm open to almost any subject. I like writing fiction stories and h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES