Alex Finds His Place - Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex is conditioned by daddy.
1.6k words
4.64
6.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All the names, places, and situations have been made up.

No characters are under the age of eighteen (18).

Please be sure to Comment!

For the next week, at different times during the day or night, and sometimes twice in the same day, Daddy would remove Alexs chastity cage and use the leash to lead him to the conditioning table. Each time it was the same process. He'd show Alex his cock, and then keep him on the edge until he'd cum, and only then let Alex cum. Sometimes it would happen quickly, other times it would seem to Alex to take forever.

Tonight, he's brought out of a deep sleep by the leash being clicked to his collar. "Hello daddy?"

"Hello sweetie." Daddy removes the chastity cage and throws it onto the bed. "Strip, and leave your clothes on the bed."

After Alex has undressed and neatly puts his clothes on the bed, daddy leads him into the other room. Knowing what's expected, Alex gets on all fours and carefully guides his clitty into the tube. When he is done, daddy lays the leash over Alexs back. He goes to the computer and turns on the TV and camera, picks up the remote and sits in the chair in front of Alex. He pulls out his large cock, and turns the vibrations on low. "Look at my cock sweetie. You love nice big cocks, don't you?"

Alex can feel his clitty growing almost immediately inside the tube. "Yes daddy, I love nice big cocks."

Daddy kicks off his shoes, stands and removes his pants and underwear. He holds his hard cock in front of Alex. "And you love sucking big juicy cocks, don't you?"

Alex feels the vibrations become much faster, causing his clitty to get hard quickly. "Yes daddy, especially your big juicy cock." He licks his lips. "Please, daddy...let me suck your cock and make you cum...please!"

As daddy moves forward Alex opens his mouth wide. He takes no time pushing the entire length in, the tip pushed into Alexs throat. "Good girl. Now, suck it good."

Alex starts sucking the cock, sliding his mouth up and down the shaft, swallowing the tip each time. He lets out a loud moan when the vibrations become much faster.

Daddy slides a hand under Alex and starts gently teasing his nipple. "Until now I've only allowed you to suck my cock." He takes his hand from the nipple and slides it over Alexs back, from side to side. "Tonight, I'm going to fuck your tight pussy." He pulls his cock from Alexs mouth, goes to the dresser, gets a tube of lubricant, and walks behind Alex.

Daddy slides his lubricated finger between Alexs cheeks, then forces it into his pussy. "Your pussy feels so tight." He slides his finger in and out of Alexs pussy. "Its going to feel so nice around daddys cock."

Alex can't help his ass rotating on daddys finger. "You're...you're too big daddy! Let me suck you, please."

Daddy pulls his finger from Alexs pussy, and presses the tip of his cock between his cheeks. "It's ok sweetie. It will only hurt for a while."

When daddy starts forcing the tip of his cock into his pussy, Alex moves as far forward as he can on the table, the tube and its support holding him in place. "NOOOO...PLEASE...YOU'RE TOO...BIG!"

Daddy pulls out the tip, then pushes it back in. He repeats this over and over, each time more of his cock is forced into Alexs pussy. He grabs Alexs hair and pulls his head back hard, causing his back to arch down. "Tell me how much you love my cock in your pussy." He jerks Alexs hair. "Beg me for it."

Alex is in tears when daddy relaxes his hold on his hair. "I...I love your cock in my pussy daddy. Please, fuck my pussy daddy."

Daddy lets go of Alexs hair and grabs his hips with both hands and forces his cock deep inside his pussy, his balls slapping against Alexs ass. "That's better. Now, move that ass."

Alex starts rotating his ass, the feeling of daddys cock sliding around inside him making him more excited. The vibrations and pressure of cum in his clitty start to overwhelm him. "Please daddy, fuck my pussy and make me cum, please!"

Daddy gives Alexs ass cheek a hard slap. "That's up to you sweetie. You'll cum when I cum." He slaps his cheek again. "Of course, if I don't cum, you don't cum."

Alex moves his ass faster. "Please daddy, I need to cum so much. Please cum daddy!"

Daddy grabs Alexs hips and starts fucking his pussy. "That's right, make daddy cum in your tight pussy."

Alex let out a moan each time daddy pushed his cock into his pussy. The feeling of his clitty needing to explode with cum becoming painful.

Suddenly Daddy slams his cock into Alexs pussy, his hot cum shooting deep inside. Alex lets out a loud moan, his eyes closed and his body shaking. Suddenly he feels the vibrations rise. "YESSSS DADDY...YESSSSSSS!"

With daddys cock still inside his pussy, Alex explodes into the tube. His ass rising and falling uncontrollably. Out of breath, and speaking in a whisper. "Thank you, daddy...thank you."

Daddy pulls his soft cock from Alexs pussy and walks around to the front of the table. He holds his cock in front of Alexs face. "Clean my cock."

Alex starts by licking the tip of the cock, gagging on the taste, then slowly slides his lips down the shaft, his tongue sliding around the cock, careful to clean every inch.

After being cleaned, daddy releases Alex from the table. "You're such a good girl."

For the next two weeks daddy would take Alex to the table, sometimes having his cock sucked, sometimes to fuck Alex. Sometimes it would be during the day, sometimes at night. There were even times where he wouldn't use Alex.

It's after those weeks when Alex is awakened by daddy. He wipes his eyes, "Hi daddy."

"Hi sweetie." He motions Alex to stand in front of him, pulls out the key to Alexs chastity cage and removes it. "I don't think you'll be needing this anymore." He tosses it onto the bed. Out of his pocket he takes out two small pink pouches, about three inches square, with straps.

He takes several condoms from one of the pouches. "These are to make sure you don't make a mess. Wear one whenever your clitty needs to cum." He puts the condoms back. From the other pouch he takes out several small disposable squeezable tubes of lubricant. "These are for when you are to be fucked." He puts the tubes back. He takes one pouch and, using the strap, places it at the to of Alexs right thigh. He then does the same with the other pouch on Alexs left thigh. "This is how you will wear them, and you will always wear them." He stands and gently runs his hand over Alexs cheek. "I'll be downstairs when you're ready for breakfast."

After daddy leaves Alex rushes into the bathroom, strips, and sits on the toilet. He can't remember the last time he wasn't wearing the cage and could masturbate. He sits on the toilet and starts stroking his clitty. After several minutes it still hadn't gotten hard. He tried using a tube of the lubricant, but that didn't help, his frustration growing, no matter what he seemed to do his clitty stayed limp.

The knock on the door surprises him. Without him saying a word, daddy opens the door and walks in. "I was wondering what was taking so long."

Alex looks up, embarrassed. "I was trying to masturbate, but it won't get hard."

Daddy smiles. "Of course, it won't, you need help." He moves in front of Alex, undoes his pants and lets them drop.

As soon as Alex sees daddys cock his clitty stiffens, filling with cum. He looks up at daddy. "What's happening." He grabs his stiff clitty and starts stroking it.

Daddy strokes his cock. "You've been...well...conditioned, to need to make someone else cum inside you, before you can cum."

Alex continues stroking his clitty, the load of cum becoming painful. "But I need to cum, please daddy, make me cum!"

Daddy continues to watch Alex. "First, put on a condom so you don't make a mess."

Alex quickly pulls a condom from the pouch on his thigh, almost dropping it before he puts it on. "It's on daddy." He can't pull his eyes away from daddys now stiff cock.

Daddy takes a step closer. "That's a good girl, now make daddy cum."

Alex, gently takes the base of daddys cock in one hand, his other on daddys leg. His urgency causes him to swallow daddys cock quickly. He lets his tongue slide along the bottom of the cock before sliding his lips quickly along the shaft.

Daddys body starts rocking back and forth. "That's it, sweetie. You need so bad to have daddys cum."

Suddenly daddy puts both hands on Alexs head and pulls him hard against his cock, Alexs nose pressed against his stomach, gagging with daddies cock in his throat. It's when he tastes daddys hot cum and feels it shoot into his throat, that his clitty erupts into the condom. He continues sucking daddys cock until all the cum has been swallowed, his clitty twitching as it softens in the condom.

After a moment to catch his breath, Alex looks up at daddy. "Thank you, daddy."

Daddy pulls up his pants and puts his cock away. "You're welcome sweetie." He kisses Alexs cheek. "The condoms and lubricant are in the medicine cabinet. Be sure to replace what you use."

After daddy leaves Alex takes off the used condom and disposes of it. He then replaced the condom and tube he had used.

He looks at himself in the mirror, never expecting to be controlled in this way.