Alex for Her and Alexa for Him Pt. 03

Story Info
Alexa is caught and has a new experience with Josh.
1.6k words
4.55
4.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all those who followed and enjoyed part 1 and 2! Apologies for all the typos and poor verbiage. I do my writing pretty late at night so they happen more than I would hope. With that this is part 3! If you haven't read part 1-2 feel free to at your leisure. I do my best for each of these to be enjoyable reads as stand alones but you can follow the story best from part 1 (obviously) any feedback is welcome. I got plans for this to be a 4-6 part series right now but we will see where this goes!. With that, enjoy part 3!

Normally a person this absolutely frozen in terror would be sheet white. Despite my accurate fear currently, it was well hidden behind the entire ensemble that had me in this predicament.

Sitting on my bed in my silver blonde wig with violet streaks meeting my admittedly amateurishly done makeup. The shirt is stretched tight against the fake figure shapewear. My bust is very noticeable as I sit on my prominent ass between my legs as my worst nightmare is in my doorway; Josh, my roommate.

A good thirty seconds feels like an eternity as I just blankly look at him, bright red painted lips hanging open unable to form even the slightest noise. His eyes are very soft, I can't get a read on what he's thinking as the piercing stare I can feel eyeing me up and down. I finally tear my eyes away and they end up...looking at his crotch!? I look back at his eyes.

He meets my gaze and without a word he slowly walks towards my bed. My heart is racing, and my mouth is....Watering?!! Is this what I want?? My thoughts ruling over my head like a tyrant, without thought my hand meets my eyes again at his now eye level crotch. With him now in front of me the outline is clear and in awe I run my hands along it. It's gotta be longer than mine! The buckle of his pants is undone by a set of hands larger than my own as I can hear only his heavy breathing as there is merely a single layer between my face and the pulsing member that had my lips salivating to have in its warm embrace.

I hook the hem of his boxers with my finger as i start to pull them down in anticipation am i gay if i do this?!...this isnt gay right? The audible thud of his lengthy member against my face is met with a gasp of shock and ends any train of thought that was going through my now mezmorized brain.

While by no means is my member small he had at least an inch on me, maybe two. I definitely had him in girth but that didn't stop the anxiety about fitting my mouth around this? What was I thinking?? Was I really gonna do that?!

"Mmm alexa that feels so good..." my thoughts come to an abrupt end as i find myself stroking his member now throbbing in my face as i look up and see his face grimacing with lust for what i was doing.

Of course this isn't gay, i scold myself. This is Alexa not Alex....i smile mischievously, and Alexa is gonna make this man horny for HER. with this newfound boldness i work his oddly straight cock and angle it towards my face.

Looking down his length I meet a bit of mental resistance. Let's not go crazy yet we don't know what we are doing. I lean forward and give his pulsing tip a soft kiss. With a minor twitch and a sigh from above it feels....soft, and warm. Very welcoming feeling.

I lick my tongue against it as I hear Josh's breath catch "oh-..."

My hand wrapped around his solid stiff member, finger by finger, the warm pulsing member alive in my hand. I lean in going past the point of no return as my soft bright red lips wrap around the soft mushroomed head.

"Oh fuck yea....." drifts off as an immediate response of my lips tasting this length of manhood.

The feeling is unbelievable. It's both soft and yet....firm, and solid. My tongue flicks against the tip and it twitches back.

It's like a toy that responds to me, Alexa grins. Time to play some games then.

Slowly sucking on the tip, I pull my head back. With a pop the bulbous head now glistening and slightly stained with lip gloss. Josh's hip moves forward showing his desire to be back and I oblige wrapping my lips again and now swirling my tongue against the tip.

"Fuuuu-uu fuuu!.."

A force meets the back of my head hindering my repeating of this action and looking up I see the hand holding me in this predicament.

Well, the only way to go is forward.

The warm visitor is welcomed further as its large tip i can feel slowly coating my mouth with a slightly salty liquid as it enters further.

God its so ni-

The thought is quickly stopped as a thud hits midway in my mouth and my body tenses wanting to eject this large object. Instinctually I try to pull away but to no avail.

"Take your time baby girl....mmmm just like thissss" Said more as a command than a suggestion the invader retreats leaving just the tip in before reentering my warm trap.

Realizing I was at the mercy of this intruder I placed a hand on the pulsing shaft in an effort to stem the intrusion.

While successful, the feeling of my mouth almost bursting at the seams does not change as Josh has set up a slow and steady rhythm.

Through eyes on the verge of watering i look up and see Josh is looking back at me eyes burning with lust

"Oh yea you naughty girl.....i'm gonna cu..." His breathing starts to quicken and become more of gasps than a steady breath

His words fail to process the event about to transpire as my hand starts to squeeze his member from the base towards the pulsing and now heavily throbbing tip as i suck harder seeing the face of my roommate twist into a image that resembles messed up art of picasso

Wow I'm- I mean Alexa has him all worked, i wonder if Josie can make him-

A wet blast coats the roof of my mouth and back of my throat and instantly I recoil back with a cough at this unwelcome experience.

"AHHH!-" is the sound that rings through my ears

With a pop the culprit leaves my lips stained and swinging as I flinch as a wet blast lands across my face blinding me.

"Ahhhh-" this time with less volume.

Oh my god he just...-

A few drops hit my chin in one last encore as i'm frozen in time

"ahhhhhh...." heavy breathing is the singular sound as I slowly reach up a finder trying to locate the culprit of my loss of sight. "Heh I-I'm-" any coherent sentence drifts off as I hear retreating footsteps and my door closing leaving me with myself and this mess.

My sanity that had left me for the past incident hits me in a rush as the thoughts finally start flowing

MY ROOMMATE JUST JIZZED ON MY FACE?!?!

He just left without saying anything?

HE KNOWS I DRESS LIKE A GIRL?! Is he gonna tell Josie? Did he walk in cause he knows?! Is this gonna happen again?1

....WHY AM I LICKING HIS JIZZ OFF MY FACE!

My thoughts come to a crashing halt as I become conscious of the sight I now see in the mirror in front of me: A filthy slut licking the facial off her face.

And it tastes....good???? My head is swirling with all these thoughts and it takes what feels like hours before a few coherent thoughts make their way through the storm that is my head

Clean up, put my outfit away and go to sleep.

Like a zombie I stand up now closing the whorish image that reflects back through the mirror as I take off the fake person that this slut alexa is wiping off the makeup and remaining jizz.

Thank god it didn't get in the wig at least.

Sitting back down putting the wig on top of the pile that was Alexa I sat down staring at the person in the mirror for a second. Alex, he's back. You and I can figure this out tomorrow. I think to the person now in the mirror.

Collapsing onto the bed within seconds falling into a deep slumber instantly

The slumber is slowly invaded by images from the evening's events as Alexa is more excited, active, licking, slobbering, moaning,....

With a small jump my eyes open and within a few seconds of consciousness the dreams have clearly had an effect on my own member that's now tenting my shorts.

Fuck!....Do I wanna be a girl? Is this enjoyable? I'm turned on by this aint i....maybe i don't even like gir-

A loud SLAM! Stop my thought as I hear what could only be the singular female in this house walking towards the kitchen. Mumbling follows with no words that I can quite makeout. My stomach grumbling alerts me to how long its been since my last meal and i figure this is probably a better time than any to get something to eat...and maybe test if Josie has kept our secret

Josie has a secret, and now Josh does...this is getting messy. Maybe she can help me make sense of what I'm struggling with...and maybe help me out. I saw the tent still there as I stood up out of my bed.

With a deep breath I opened the door. Alright Alex let's figure this out...