Alex for Her and Alexa for Him Pt. 04

Story Info
an attempt to confront Josie sends Alex head swirling.
1.4k words
4.25
1.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all those who followed and enjoyed part 1-3! Apologies for all the typos and poor verbiage. I do my writing pretty late at night so they happen more than I would hope. With that this is part 3! If you haven't read part 1-2 feel free to at your leisure. I do my best for each of these to be enjoyable reads as stand alone but you can follow the story best from part 1 (obviously) any feedback is welcome. I got plans for this to be a 4-6 part series right now but we will see where this goes!. With that, enjoy part 4!

Stepping out into the dimly lit hall the whiffs of home cooked goodness drift from the only kitchen, bearing not just welcoming smells, but a warm welcoming light at this early A.M. hour. Coming to the end of the hall ending into the living room/kitchen and dining area the source of this welcome assault on the senses; Josie.

Dressed in some comfy shorts and hoodie the senses of both smell and sight are blessed with another assault as both looks and surprisingly smell are given another enjoyment.

Maybe I'm just easy to please, the thought comes across with a small chuckle as the hoodie somehow shows off the latin american features well and the scent of...cherry? No no cherry blossom is the confident thought of the fragrance that whiffs almost as pungent and decadent as the food on the stove.

"You're up late" comes out to break the silence and with a glance Josie brings up a smile to hide whatever thoughts she was mulling over. "Can say the same to you, especially with how early you work."

Sitting down at one of the counter stools Alex nods "yea i'd be normally getting up for work in like....an hour? So not far off" the glance back at the clock shows that a few minutes after 3 am it is quite early.

"Gotcha." is the sole response as she turns back to attend her late night meal and returns to her musings.

The silence becomes deafening as the realization of the awkwardness in the room settles as Alex realizes what need not be said by either party: they haven't seen or said a word since their taboo interaction less than 48 hours before.

Whether satisfied to sit in silence or too sure how to break it, not another work is spoken for the next ten minutes. Josie busied herself making her food as I sat there not sure what to say, if there is anything to say. Can you really say anything right now Alex? Do you even want to??

The closing of a drawer snaps his eyes to glance towards josie who grabbing her fork and steaming plate starts to leave the kitchen

My attempt to speak is met with a shushing finger, stunned in silence searching her eyes but unable to discern any intent, emotions unreadable, a kiss is planted on my cheek and a touch along my arm sends my thoughts to flame and a shiver down

Walking back down the hall behind me is the feminine footsteps of my roommate's girlfriend leaving me alone with the simple parting comment "put away whatever you don't finish."

The smirk is felt as the door closes and I'm left alone with my thoughts and the smells and feelings swirling in my head.

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED. Sitting there for what felt like an hour before some form of clarity comes to mind as the smells of wonderful food bring the whirlwind to find some calm. Getting up and getting a plate I resign to postpone any answers for another day as with a plate full and a mind that needs to be empty I head back to bed.

The next day was a muddled mess and I had resigned the day away before it had started. Having a cold shower and a few minutes with some brain power available there was just too much to think about. The last 2-3 days had been way more than I had expected. What was supposed to be just a night to myself has exploded into a secret with each of my roommates...a shiver that might have been realizing the mess I had made in a mere 48 hours, or just the cold water washed away any desire to confront the last few days, and nights.

To clean my head a day of errands was decided and with little prep a rushed and muddled individual went out to find some solid truth about the world.

A new haircut was the first order of business, and the usual was swiftly confirmed by the barber and off she went to work. So many questions I need to answer and so little time before work tomorrow...

What is the part I like about dressing as a girl? No one would look at me even as well as I did last night and think I was actually a girl, or would they?

Looking into the mirror seeing the same haircut I had perfected during the summer months was being skillfully given, the close cut sideburns and the trimmed hair with just enough left to give a styled comb over in the front. Always had to cut it a bit shorter than I preferred thanks to the thick and fast growing hair I had been given by my parents.

Is it the Fantasy of being a girl? Or is it the desire to just not be a man?

A half scowl forms while in thought and after a reassurance that my style cut was in fact good. I tip my stylist well with a smile as my mind takes the break to notice her soft feminine hands. Getting back into my vehicle off to my next mindless errand comparing my hands as i drive away

Do I just see myself as a girl?...Do I want to?! I have been complimented on my features in feminine ways after all...

It was always women being jealous of my full and lush eyebrows. Many dates had commented on how soft my hands were when we would hold hands. Having been a lifeguard in highschool many of the other guards had mentioned how prominent my swimmers waist and hips were; the muscle shape and body shape that shapes to be a V from the midsection down past the waistline.

I mean i just didn't care right i knew i was a guy! Was the confident thought as I pulled into the mechanics for my annual car check up. Sitting in the lobby alone and thinking back to Josh in the doorway the rush of the emotions hit again

I was so embarrassed he saw me like that...wasn't i? Surely I didn't want him to see me like that...so why did I like it?

The emotions of excitement, the flush of adrenaline, the terror of the unknown. That's what I liked, right? Maybe I just wanted to try something new, after all, never before that night would I have even considered having any part of a man touch my lips let alone my roommates phallus in my mouth after all. The forming tent elicits a huff as I start pacing a furrowed brow being rubbed in frustration.

Why am I thinking about this?! I let a man jizz in my mouth. There's no way I would have done that, what is wrong with me! The thoughts of frustration pause almost as if another opinion pipes up.

Well it didn't taste bad...didn't really taste like anything...maybe a little like salt-...WHAT AM I DOING?!

Definitely as if muting a radio in the middle of a song the thought and debate is cut off as a worker lets me know my car is ready.

That's it no more till I have a day off to actually figure this out.

The drive home was silent apart from the radio playing quietly as a background noise. And after a quick meal and a prepped lunch for the next day of work the day ended as abruptly as it started.

The next 4 days of work flew by albeit intentionally. 40 hours up and down without much to say that is until finishing up on my last work day i see a text from Josh that brought back the wild reality i had refused to acknowledge; Hey Alex i got a weird question for you

Reading that dried my throat faster than any of the summer days i had lived thought, that same stomach drop as getting those 'we need to talk' messages that every feared.

Did Josie tell him? Did HE tell josie??

Shaking hands were hidden behind the simple reply

"I got a weird answer...what's up?"