Alex for Her and Alexa for Him Pt. 02

Story Info
It all finally comes together for Alexa....
2k words
4.46
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 03/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you to all those who followed and enjoyed part 1! Apologies for all the typos and poor verbiage. I do my writing pretty late at night so they happen more than I would hope. With that this is part 2! If you haven't read part 1 feel free to do my best for each of these to be enjoyable reads as stand alone's but you can follow the story best from part 1 (obviously) any feedback is welcome. I got plans for this to be a 4-6 part series right now but we will see where this goes!. With that enjoy part 2!)

*

Wiping my dripping face off I feel the moist scruff. Looking at my hand I instinctually lick up the drops of wonderful nectar before they fall to the bedroom floor wasted. God, how could anyone NOT enjoy this taste and eating a woman out i pondered perplexed. This is as close to what I can imagine the ambrosia of mythology must have tasted like.

Speaking of taste, I grabbed food while I was out, didn't I? I smile as I sit down with my food famished after my wonderful meal of my roommates wonderful pussy. Finishing the last bite brings me back to the reality of what I had planned today as I get a hair in my mouth. Blech, that's right I needed to shave, more than my face too.

Before that though; time to enjoy my shopping haul. Looking at the new lingerie, dresses and pajamas I bought, I pull them out of their price tags and packaging and put them to wash them, well the ones that need it at least. Laundry basket in hand I hear the shower from my roommates bedroom.

Hehe, I chuckled. Looks like I did a solid job if she felt she had that big of a mess to clean up. Starting the wash, leaving the basket on the wash as I should be able to get those in the dryer before anyone's around.

I spend the rest of my afternoon cleaning up my room and anxiously checking for my online orders to arrive. Josie after her shower appears to have taken a nap as her bedroom lights are off and i don't hear anything. With her asleep and Josh still out with friends I relax as I bring my stuff back to the safety of my room. The rest of my evening is filled with streaming tv shows and dinner before I finally settle in for the night ready to try on my new sexy pajamas. Slipping the soft almost silk like pajamas on, I immediately am in love. The wonderful feeling on my skin as I lay down just reveling in the sensation. My legs always had felt smooth since I had them waxed for swimming and boy was I thankful for doing that right now.

And so was my very evident tent in my pants. After a speedy and wonderful session attending to said rock hard leg. My day of excitement came to an end as I passed out almost instantly with ease.

I'm awoken suddenly by a loud knock on the door. Startled awake the last 24 hours pop into my head as I panic. Did he find out? Did SHE tell him? Concealing my terror behind a cool and collected fact I open my door prepared for the worst.

"Hey, do you need anything from the store?" I sigh internally as my roommate Josh stands in front of me, keys in hand.

"Just some bread so I can make a sandwich for lunch tomorrow. I rub my eyes, the anxiety falling away slowly as I yawn.

"Sounds good, I'll pick it up on my way home from work." He grins as his cheerful self and leaves towards the door.

"Appreciate it!"

Closing my door another yawn hits me. Fuck, I did just wake up glad he seems to be clueless on yesterday. Sitting back down on my bed I plan out my day as I will have the apartment all to myself. Gonna shave, try on some of my new clothes and hopefully get my deliveries today too. I organize my clothes and tidy up my room before I trim up my legs. I take a few minutes enjoying the smooth feeling, honestly everyone should try it, before getting myself some stuff to shower. Wrapped in a tower with new leggings and panties, my trip to the shower is interrupted by a knock at the door. Tossing my outfit at the door I walk in my towel and open the door to see a strapping well built delivery man at the door. Taking the tablet extended to me for a signature I can't help but sneak a glance towards this young man's crotch.

The sudden shame as a straight man hits as I quickly avoid any further eye contact dragging my many packages inside. Did you just peak at his dick? I question myself in disbelief. I did just order all this shit to look like a woman after all. I dismiss my previous interaction and grab a box cutter in renewed excitement for the boxes set before me.

Starting on the first box I open it to find the wigs. I had ordered a total of three. The first one was a straight black long haired wig. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. Simple shoulder length, messed with it a bit in different hair styles and seemed to be good for a good jack of all trades style. The second one was probably my favorite; it was a short bob of curly red hair. Putting it on I felt an instant energy of sass. I smirked at my reflection in the mirror, oh yea this was gonna be my favorite no doubt. The last one was the one i was slightly worried about, it was for sure the riskiest one as far as one id look good in. last one out of the box was a silvery blonde wig with streaks of violet hair that fell in front of my ears I set it on and gaze at myself in the mirror

It's a feeling I'd never had before, turning my head slightly as I take it in trying to put a finger on it. It was a good feeling for sure but....hmm I'd have to think about it.

With the wig still on my head I turned towards the second box. Ah yes the cool stuff, I chuckled as I pulled out the shapewear I bought. A corset, butt shaper, butt lifter leggings, as well as hip pads and a pair of false breasts. Immediately I went to try them all on. I try on the butt shaper first.

It feels quite invasive as the seams push deep into my crack tightly on my ass cheeks. I look into the mirror and am instantly shook. Damn is that my ass? I turn slowly in the mirror dumbfounded. It is in fact mine, who knew it could look THAT good. The hip pads came fitted in a pair of shorts that I slid on over the shaper and looked at again. I stare at my frontside in amazement. Who knew I could make my waistline so sexy and feminine so easily. I slide the leggings on and the momentary discomfort from the insanely uncomfortable wedgie is speedily forgotten as my jaw all but drops as I stare into my mirror. Turning slowly I let out a giggle. "No way my ass looks better than Josie!" I posed in multiple different poses I had seen all the internet girls do and I couldn't find one that looked bad.

My ferver increased and in a flurry I grabbed one of the new bras and rushed to put on the corset and then grabbed the breasts. They were D cups, the website advised for C for my frame but I wanted bigger. Squeezing them in my hands felt so lifelike. All the better, slipping them into the bra makes me realize just how heavy they are. Yea, I can see how boobs can cause back problems. I take a glance at the mirror and realize I'm almost a complete look. Taking just a regular t-shirt I threw it on. Looking into the mirror I didn't recognize myself. The T-shirt clearly showed a very flattering bust ill fitting as it might have been and with the wig and leggings and everything underneath it was still a wonderful feminine hourglass figure.

My face however stood out like a sore thumb. By no means did I think of myself as ugly but the little bit of facial hair and clearly masculine face really didn't help the look. Thank god I got the makeup to fix that. First though, I needed to shower.

Grabbing my towel again, still all dressed up, I grab my shaving stuff and head to the bathroom. Stepping in the shower I look over at myself. Shouldn't take long just need around my crotch. A few minutes of careful cleaning and the waist down is hair free. I didn't have much body hair to begin with so it wasn't too difficult to maintain but it was always enjoyable to feel the silky smooth soft skin. I hop out of the shower and clean up my face. I always did have a baby face, never seemed to be a problem. I hated shaving my face. It was always kind of embarrassing how sparsely it grew on my face.

Dressing back up again quicker this time i look over myself proud of how feminine i look. I twirl around looking myself over still baffled at how sexy I looked from head to toe. Now the part I wasn't so excited about; the makeup. I had watched a few tutorials on how to hide the masculine features and make my face look for feminine. The contour was first and tbh after a bit of trial and error it didn't look too bad. Reviewing some videos and making some touch ups I'm finally content with not looking like a dude overall. Next was the eyeliner. I had always had longer eyelashes so no need for fake ones. A few strokes and my brows look amazing. Next I pull out the eye liner. This one I wasn't as confident in doing. I carefully and quite terribly do my best to do some sort of winged eyeliner. Looking in the mirror it looks terribly mediocre but considering my lack of steady hands and experience I'll take what I can get.

Last but certainly not least, I apply a nice dark red lipstick. With that i take my stuff back into my room to get a look at myself in my full length mirror.

The absolutely stunning woman I saw in the mirror made the boy Alex seem so foreign. Turning slowly I was a completely different person. The hair, the makeup, the outfit, the figure, all of it was a different being. I was no longer Alex; I was Alexa.

I admire the reflection forever twirling and posing in awe. I lift up on my toes and realize my only mistake; I didn't have any heels. That needed to be done as soon as I could, but for now this was more than wonderful. I sit on my bed, my legs on either side of me admiring myself in the mirror.

My confidence exudes as I pretend to seduce the imaginary man this sexy female being would be able to pull as I speak in my best attempt at a high feminine voice "yea? You like what you see?"

"You bet the fuck I do!"

If it wasn't for the makeup I would have been white as paper as I turn in terror to the door and see my roommate Josh standing in the door way as his face goes from horny excitement to horny confusion.

"A-....Alex?!"