Alex Pt. 01: I Got Engaged

Story Info
Alex gets engaged.
2k words
3.71
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been with my boyfriend, Stephan, for just over a year, and he proposed to me 2 weeks ago. I said yes. I just turned 20, and he is 25. I have natural black hair, but I've been dying it blonde for years, I spend a few days a week in the gym to keep fit but always worrying my boobs would shrink from too much exercise. I was in a few pageants and did some modeling while in high school, but I didn't like the pressure, so I gave up on that. I get plenty of attention from men and women anyway, I don't need to be a model.

I met Stephan a few weeks before I turned 19, at a party after my friend's runway show. She was celebrating getting a deal with a makeup company and I was happy for her. While there, few men were hitting on me, and I flirted back with some. It always pays to keep them interested, especially that crowd - very rich and very gullible. They will take me shopping, dining, wining, vacations... and most of them haven't even got to kiss me.

I gave out my contact to few of the guys, including Stephan, even though I was not single at the time. I met one of those guys, but he was dumb as a lamp post and I just couldn't force myself to even fake interest in him. In the end, I was texting the Stephan for a few weeks, deflecting date invitations because of my current boyfriend. But then I got in an argument with him, and decided I wanted to go out. I told Stephan I was free next evening, and he made the plans.

I decided to be petty, and I put on an outfit exclusively from items my current boyfriend bought me. It was summer, so I went with a blue and yellow backless dress with decent cleavage, and a flowing skirt that went to my knees. No bra, of course, and a pair of lacy brazilian cut panties. To top it off, I put on a pair of Louboutin high heel sandals, and matching earrings and bracelets. I did my make up, pulled my hair into a ponytail, and kissed my boyfriend on my way out.

I took a taxi, and met Stephan at a coffee bar in the city center. His face told me how much he liked my looks. His words were just filler - if you can't see on a man's face how much he appreciates your effort, you can leave. He either doesn't appreciate it, or learned to hide things. Makes you wonder why he learned to hide his emotions...

We had a lovely evening - coffee, talking, then he took me to a restaurant, then we went to another bar and had a few drinks and danced. He was a gentleman, I was having a nice time, and he somehow got the impression I was single. Go figure. He dropped me off home, did not even try to kiss me. We kept texting, and I'd meet him every few days, and we started making out after a couple of weeks. I'd usually make out with him in the car, then go upstairs and ride my boyfriend.

I had a big fight with my boyfriend a week before my birthday, and broke it off. I was meeting Stephan the next day, and he saw I was down, and he asked if I wanted to go with him to his family vacation home on the coast for a few days. I accepted, and invited him to come to my birthday party next Friday. He bought me a necklace as a gift, it was so sweet. Three days later we were at the vacation house and I was having sex with him for first time, and he officially asked to be my boyfriend. No point of telling about the sex - it was just that unremarkable. Week later I met his family, and I was in for a shock. His dad was a big name in the finance business, lots of money. Lots and lots. I'm not going to lie - I immediately liked Stephan a little more. Cha-ching!

Fast forward to two weeks ago, and we were at a party with his friends, after which he went to his place. I have my own place (he pays the rent) and he rarely gets to sleep over. If I want sex with him, 90% of time it is at his place or wherever we are staying. I only had sex with him in my apartment a handful of times.

We got to his place, I went to bathroom to get rid of makeup and slip into something more comfortable, and when I came out, there were candles in living room and soft music, and he kneeled in front of me and said:

"Alexandra, will you marry me?"

I like him. I don't love him. He is a nice guy, looks ok (he is no fitness model), he is smart (but gullible) and he loves me. I do not love him. I like being with him, getting his attention, having sex with him (mostly), and mercilessly spending his money. I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I absolutely loved being proposed, and the ring was gorgeous. Big rock. Much gold. Sparkly. I accepted in happy tears. There was a lot of hugging and kissing and we didn't make it to the bedroom.

This week he went away on work, and we've been texting with plans for the wedding. I have already started picking wedding dresses, even though I said I'm not going to do it until I graduate. That's at least 3 years away. Still, it feels good to look at dresses and make plans.

Today, I was at the pool near his apartment, and there I ran into a guy I talked to a few times, but never knew his name and hadn't seen in a few months. He is fitter than Stephan and at least 40 years old. We said hi, exchanged pleasantries.

"Hi, long time no see." when he swam up to me and saw me.

"Hi! How have you been doing?" His voice was nice and deep, as I was sitting on the edge of the pool after my laps.

"I got engaged two weeks ago," I replied, showing my ring finger. "I have no idea why I told you that," I panicked a little. "What about you?"

"Well, I got separated last month," he looked a little awkward as he admitted, trying to deflect it with a little hah at the end.

"That's too bad."

"Yes, it is."

We chatted a little more, and he told me he's done for today. I said I was about to go, too.

"Would you like to grab a coffee, perhaps if you're in no hurry?"

I looked into his eyes and said "I have to go drop off groceries, if you're ok waiting for a few minutes while I do that?"

He said ok, and we went to locker rooms, got dried and dressed and met in front of the pool. He was in his car, I was in Stephan's BMW, so I told him to follow me.

We parked, and he came upstairs so he didn't wait outside in the wind. We chatted about insignificant things in the elevator, and I could feel his eyes on me all the way up.

I was putting away groceries, and I'll admit I was bending over more seductively than I should have. Yoga pants and tight tops are hot enough, but what I do with them is not fair to men. I could hear it in his voice when he'd break a little if I bent over to put something away in a low cabinet, or stretched to put something high up.

Suddenly he was behind me and I turned around and he was kissing me. We didn't speak, just kissed and grabbed at each other. I had my hand over his pants and rubbing him, he was half hard. I could still smell the pool on his skin. His hands were on my ass. I had to stand on my toes, and he had to bend so we could kiss. Then he moved his hand to my front and down my pants, clawing to get between my waist band and skin.

"Wait, come here." I pulled away and went to the bedroom, stepping out of my sneakers on the way there. I came to the bed, and bent down pulling down my yoga pants and panties, and socks. By the time he entered behind me into the room, I was sitting on the bed, naked from the waist down. He came closer and kissed me, leaning down, putting his hand between my legs, running his fingers and palms across my pussy. I thought it was a good thing I shaved it last night in shower. His fingers sliding against my slit felt so good that I moaned into his mouth.

He started fingering me and I put my hands on his belt and started undoing it, opening his button and pulling down his zipper. First he only did his middle finger to the first knuckle, slowly and gently pushing in and out. It felt so different from Stephan's finger and how he did it. Then I realized this was the first time I was with another guy since I got engaged, and I got goosebumps. I kissed him harder.

I have undone his belt and pants and was pushing them down, pulling his underwear also, to his knees, then grabbing his dick and stroking him. He was pushing his finger past two knuckles by now and I was enjoying it a lot. I stopped kissing him and pulled him closer by his dick, and then took him in my mouth. I could hear him sigh. I didn't suck him long, just a few moments to get him all wet with saliva, then I leaned back on the bed and raised my legs. He just moved between my legs, aiming his dick right at my pussy with his hand. I raised my feet up on his shoulders and enjoyed the push. He closed his eyes as he was sliding into me. I was so wet he just slid in all the way. He had an average sized dick, about 15 centimeters long.

My legs were on his shoulders as he was rawing me in my fiance's bed, when I thought of something.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Noah, and your?" he replied.

"Alexandra."

"Nice to meet you, Alexandra," and he leaned down to kiss me, bending me in half, pushing deeper.

The position felt really good. He was better in bed than Stephan. He was rubbing just the right spots in that position, from pressure on my clitoris when he would press down, to his dick slide against the walls inside of my pussy. His dick was bent just the right way.

We didn't make any small talk, just looking into each other eyes fucking, with some kissing. Not too much intimacy, just raw fucking. After 5 or 10 minutes he saw I was worked up and close to cum, so he sped it up going rougher.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"You can finish in me, I'm on pill," which made him smile and it felt like he started putting more energy into his movements as my orgasm was building up and soon I came looking into his eyes. He followed me soon and I felt him empty inside me.

He stopped moving with this ridiculous look on his face, and I started giggling, and then laughing. He started laughing, too, and then slipped out of me. After a few moments I composed myself.

"You should go now, but leave your number," I said as I reached for my phone. I typed in a name and handed it to him so he can enter his number. He did so and left as soon as he got dressed. I got up to walk him out, then went back to the bedroom and pulled down the bedding and sheets and dragged it to the washing machine. After that I got cleaned up and called Stephan to see how he was doing.