Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god, this is amazing, you are massive."

Growing impatient Alex tried to move into a 69 position like he had seen on the internet, wiggling away.

"Patience tiger, maybe later."

Alex's grunt of frustration were soon replaced with sighs of pure pleasure as Sadie licked, sucked and nibbled all around his sensitive bell end. Within a few minutes he felt the pressure in his cock rising and grunted,

"Oh god I am going to cum"

Doubling her efforts, Sadie started to stroke his length. As his cock jerked and Alex groaned, Sadie greedily swallowed every drop of his heavy load. Collapsing back onto his bed, Alex luxuriated in the feeling as Sadie continued to lick his cock clean.

Getting up Sadie put her nightdress back on, disappointed and puzzled as to why she was getting dressed.

"Awww come on sis, figure I owe you!"

"Yes you do, you will pay later. I have to go to work for a couple of hours, will be back around 11 am. Happy Birthday Alex, Love you."

As his sister's heels clattered on the stairs, he decided that there was a lot more to life than chat rooms and computers. Although his Autism meant he didn't always understand life and people he had learnt how computers worked, even able to write complex programs. Machine code made more sense to him than people, this had transferred itself to his schoolwork. as he realised he needed an education to understand the internet and various manuals. Thinking about the pleasure his sister had just given him, he really hoped he could apply himself to social skills, especially women.

Going to the shower, his cock hardened and his balls felt heavy as he remembered the exquisite pleasure his sisters mouth had provided. Standing under the hot water he slowly stroked his cock and fondled his balls, trying to learn how to control himself he was in deep concentration as he stroked his straining cock. Surprising himself he found that he was able to hold back for some considerable time and when he did cum, his orgasm was unbelievable.

Watching a thick rope of spunk sliding down the shower tiles he wondered how his body produced it and where it was stored. Deciding to do some research on the internet, he turned the water off and opened the cubicle door. Catching movement out of the corner of his eye, he turned to look towards his bathroom door, it was open, but he was sure he had closed it. Wrapping a towel around his waist he walked back to his room and saw his mother busily making his bed.

"Morning mum, your early."

"Yes, thought I had heard you go out, I will go clean your bathroom while you get dressed."

Alex thought his mum seemed a bit flustered as she practically ran to his bathroom and slammed the door behind her. Going to his bedside drawers Alex selected a pair of shorts and a t- shirt. As he sat on the bed, he could smell his mother's perfume, but something seemed different.

Hearing a noise, Alex looked towards the bathroom and noticed that the door hadn't closed. It must have bounced open as she slammed it, he mused, deciding to chat with his mum he started through the door. Hearing some strange noises, he stopped and peered around the door. With her back to him, she had a foot up on the side of his toilet with her jogging bottoms pulled down exposing her round arse to him. As Alex watched, his mother made a hissing sound as she bent her knee further and spread her legs a little. Watching her leg tremble as she cried out and fell forward, he realised he had just watched his mother finger herself to orgasm! Quickly retreating back to the bedroom he adjusted his rock hard cock and picked his book up.

After a few minutes, his mum came in looking slightly flustered.

"It's a lovely day outside, why don't you go outside and get some sun?"

Alex noticed that she seemed slightly breathless and seemed to be blushing.

"Yeah, need to read a few chapters of my book 1st."

Taking the book from him she wrinkled her nose as she read the title "Algorithms and their uses."

Alex really tried to make small talk with his mum, but soon ran out of conversation. Feeling dejected he went downstairs to get some breakfast and left her to complete her weekly tidy up of his room. Eating breakfast his mind was running flat out, had his mum got turned on watching him in the shower or had he got it totally wrong? Smiling to himself he shook his head, he knew he had watched her cum. Feeling his cock expand, he shuffled further under the table to hide the bulge in his shorts.

Finishing his breakfast, he started to listen to the conversation of the guests around him. As he listened, he realised that conversation came easily to most people, they didn't seem to talk about anything specific or even very interesting. As the dining room started to empty, he finished his coffee and decided to go for a walk along the river. Alex had always liked the river, when he was younger, his Autism frequently made him panic. Sometimes the smallest change in life or routine would leave him feeling upset and in a state of panic. The small brook that ran through his residential school's grounds were his escape, it never changed, it was reliable and consistent. The burbling noise as it ran over its stony bed, sounded like music and later like conversation.

Shaking himself back to the present Alex trudged down the dusty riverbank, deep in thought. Thinking about how his interest in computers and consequent need to gain an education, had sort of pushed his need for routine away. Smiling to himself, he wished he could write an Algorithm to solve this problem.

Coming to a bend in the river he saw a gravel beach, picking up a flat stone he threw it so it skipped across the water, 8 skips he mused to himself, as it hit the bank on the other side. Alex surprised himself as he selected another stone and got 9 skips, he was having fun and had a broad grin. Wishing he had a friend to compete with, made him feel very alone. Enjoying the mid-morning sunshine, he walked further downstream.

Noticing a fisherman, he silently watched the man fish scanning the water, Alex eventually saw his float about 15 feet away from where the man was sitting. As he watched he saw the float wobble and then disappeared under the surface, the man stood and lifted his rod. Getting closer Alex could see the rod bending, the taught line breaking the rivers surface. As the man reeled the fish in, Alex could see the man trying to reach a large net on the bank.

Grabbing the net, he passed it to the angler as the fish came to the surface, Alex watched as the man scooped it up in the net and gently laid it on the ground. directly in front of him.

Alex watched as the man unhooked the fish and after a quick examination he put it into another net suspended in the water by a pole.

"Thanks mate, should have had my landing net closer, could have lost a very nice Bream."

"Is that the name of the fish?" Alex asked shyly.

"Yes, a Bream, there's lots of different species in this river. Hope to see some sizeable Carp later, haven't you ever fished?"

"No, there wasn't a river where I grew up."

"Well I have a spare rod in my bag, if you wait a while, I need to change the rig on this rod and then you can have a try."

The man introduced himself as Les, as he changed his rig he showed Alex how to tie a hook to the line and explained how the "Ledger rig" worked. Casting into the middle of the river, he reeled the line in until it was taut then placed the rod on 2 rod rests. Pulling another rod from his bag he patiently showed Alex how to assemble the rod and mount the reel. Pulling the line through the rings on the rod Alex soon had a float correctly weighted and hook tied. As they fished Alex and Les chatted, Les explained that he was staying at the hotel for 2 weeks as he wanted to do some fishing and explore the local area.

Telling Les that it was his parents hotel, Alex suddenly saw his float start to move sideways. Pulling his rod gently in the opposite direction he felt a tremble through the rod and saw the tip bend.

Laughing Les got up from his seat.

"Looks like you got your 1st fish, be gentle with it, reel it in slowly, try to keep it out of the weed."

Following instruction Alex slowly got the fish to the surface and used the landing net to scoop the fish up.

"Wow, your 1st fish is a really nice Chub, about 3 lbs I think, beautiful condition."

Encouraging Alex to hold the fish Les snapped a couple of pictures, putting the fish into the keep net it suddenly occurred to Alex that he had been chatting, holding a conversation, it felt great.

As they chatted Les explained that this was his 1st holiday since his wife had died last year.

"If you're not doing anything one day, would you like to show me around the area."

Realising that Les was as lonely as he was, he grinned.

"Well if you want we can go explore together, I went to a boarding school, so don't really know the area very well."

Answering his phone, he was shocked to realise it was 17.30 and his mum was wondering where he was. Les said he was going to stay as he was expecting some Carp to start feeding in the early evening. Thanking him for a great day, Alex walked home, going into the dining room he saw his sister, Sadie and his Mother Helen sitting at one of the tables.

Sitting at the table he surprised himself as he was able to listen and comment on the general chatter. As he talked about his day, both his mum and sister were amazed, Helen realised that her little boy was growing up, Sadie was pleased to see how confident he was becoming.

Helen went off to the kitchen to help the chef.

"Wondered where you had gone, thought we had a date this afternoon!"

"Aaaahhh sorry about that sis, only went for a walk to think about things."

Punching his arm, she was laughing.

"Don't worry, good to see you have made a friend, would you like to take a walk with me after dinner?"

Feeling pleased with himself, he caught her double meaning.

"Well I am done, shall we walk around the lake and come back by the river to see what Les has caught?"

"Ok, give me 5 minutes, I need to go to the loo and freshen up a little."

As they walked across the car park he saw a couple walking from their car and noted the man putting his arm around her waist. Slipping his arm around Sadie's waist he was pleased to feel her arm around his, as they walked Alex tried hard to keep the conversation going. He was amazed to find that it became easier as he relaxed and enjoyed his sister's closeness and feel of her body on his arm.

Noticing his sister was steering them towards a bit of a copse by the side of the lake increased his excitement. Muzzling her ear as they walked, he felt his cock stiffen as he felt the softness of her skin. Taking Alex by the hand, Sadie guided him through some bushes and opened the small side door of a wooden building. As they entered the darkened interior, Alex was surprised at the size of the boat house, an even bigger surprise was the old fashioned cabin cruiser moored at the small dock.

"Wow, does mum and dad know about this."

"Nope, never seen a reason to tell them about my private space."

Nodding an understanding, Sadie led Alex onto the small boat. The interior of the boat had been done up, painted mostly in white there were flowery pattern curtains at the small windows. A small galley type kitchen and a bed fully made up, with a hotel quilt and pillows set right in the front of the boat. Leading him to the bed, Sadie turned to face him. Pushing him back onto the bed, she shushed him with a finger to her lips.

Moving back on the bed, Alex laid back and enjoyed the show as his sister slowly stripped. In the gloom of the small cabin Alex watched and stripped himself as his sister discarded her clothes. Getting onto the bed with him, Sadie took his achingly hard cock in her mouth, as she sucked him Alex reached across and ran his hand along her body. Stroking her thigh, he pulled her towards him, getting the message she straddled his head. Alex looked at the pinkness of her pussy and pushed a finger into her hole. She was as wet as he was hard, he inhaled her scent and tasted his finger.

Groaning as his sister's tongue swirled around his sensitive bell end and her teeth scraped his shaft, he pulled her down onto his mouth. Pushing his tongue into the folds of her pussy, he lapped at the copious amounts of nectar running from her. Feeling her stiffen as he pushed his tongue as far as he could into her hole, he slowly ran his tongue up her slot. His tongue searched for the little nub he had read so much about on the internet, eventually finding the hard button of her clit.

Flicking it with his tongue caused his sister to moan with pleasure, taking it between his lips he sucked and massaged her clit with his lips. His sister shuddered as her pussy poured girl cum onto Alex's face. Falling forward and to the side, Sadie took a few seconds to recover. Turning to face her brother she straddled his hips.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can never tell anyone it must remain our secret."

"Yes, I know, it is called incest and is illegal. I read all about it on a site called Literotica, don't worry I love you and want you."

Breathing a sigh of relief, Sadie moved slightly, grabbing his cock she guided it to her entrance and slowly slid down onto his length. Starting to thrust into his sister, she put a hand on his chest.

"Steady, give me a chance, you are much bigger than I have had before, I promise it will be worth the wait"

"Oh my god, that feels so good," Sadie gasped as she forced the last inch of him into her depths.

Slowly pulling out, Alex rammed back into her, after just a few strokes his sister wailed and shook as her pussy gushed girl cum. Gaining confidence, Alex rolled his sister over onto her back and slowly pushed his cock in and out of her sopping pussy. Sadie crossed her legs on Alex's arse and urged him on, until their pubic bones were crashing into each other.

Eventually Alex felt his cock start to swell and jerk as he shot a heavy load deep into his sister, just as she crested into another shuddering orgasm. Drained Alex kissed Sadie as he revelled in the feeling of his cock buried deep into her wet softness. As his cock softened he rolled onto the bed, as his breathing slowly returned to normal, his sister started to get dressed.

"We have to start back, its gone 9pm and its getting dark. Did you enjoy me?"

"Oh fuck, yeah it was incredible, you are incredible."

On the way out of the boat, Alex noticed the front of the boats engine, having a quick look he saw a plate saying

"Petter Marine, Model F6, 1968."

There wasn't any time to walk around the lake, so arm in arm they walked back to the hotel. Kissing his Sadie good night, they went to their rooms, flicking his P.C on activated the cameras in her room. His cock was raging hard as he watched her undress, as she went to shower, he started to stroke his cock. Remembering the feeling as he had entered her, he soon shot a heavy load into a wad of tissue. Turning the cameras off he went to his bathroom, turned the shower on and dumped the tissues in his bin.

Waking early the next morning, he remembered the little boat, typing "Petter Marine" into his browser, he started to study the search results. By breakfast time he had found lots of information on the engine and was printing a manual for it. Leaving his printer to finish, he checked Sadie's cameras, she was still asleep. Going into the kitchen he made an effort to try and chat with the kitchen staff, although he found small talk difficult, it was definitely getting easier for him.

One of the waitresses, seemed eager to chat, her name was Barbara. As Alex chatted to her, he felt his cock stiffen slightly as he took in her pretty face, framed with shoulder length blonde hair. As she moved around the kitchen, he admired her small pert tits, slender waist and shapely bottom. Wondering if he should chat her up, "Would you like to walk around the lake with me, when you finish work?" Flashing a huge smile, she nodded in agreement as she rushed another order out to the dining room.

Barbara didn't finish work until 11am so Alex decided to read the engine manual that he had printed off. The engine was a simple 4-cylinder petrol engine with a single speed gear box and reverse. Trying to familiarise himself with the engine he became engrossed and was shocked to see the clock showing 10:55. Rushing downstairs, he waited for Barbara to come out of the back door.

As they walked around the lake, they passed the boathouse and was tempted to show Barbara the boat. Remembering his sister's comment about it being her private space he resisted. Slipping his arm around her waist and feeling hers around his he bent for a kiss. As they kissed Alex's hand moved down between them, lifting the hem of her skirt he ran his hand up the girl's thigh and slid his fingers between her legs.

Breaking the kiss, he pulled her down onto the grass and pulled her panties down and off her feet. Getting between her legs he rucked her short skirt up around her waist, her pubes were a very light brown. Moving his head down he ran his tongue through her thatch, the smell of her pussy was superb and made his cock throb in anticipation.

As his tongue slid into the top of her slot, she tasted delicious and groaned with pleasure as he flicked her clitty. Continuing down, his tongue parted her long full lips and greedily lapped at the nectar that was soaking her skirt. Pushing his tongue into her as far as he could, Barbara lifted her hips to meet his tongue. Pushing 2 fingers into her soaking pussy he moved up to suck and lick her clit.

Feeling her pussy bearing down on his fingers he knew she was close, a few flicks of his tongue as his fingers pushed in and out of her sopping hole, she started to cum. It was the 1st time Alex had watched a women cum as her hips bucked, her hole almost closed before it flared open and her juice poured out of her gaping pussy.

"Oh god that was fantastic, I have never cum so hard, I really needed that."

Taking his shorts off Alex pushed his cock hard into her soaking hole, with a couple of strokes she had taken his entire length. Alex was slightly disappointed her cunt wasn't as tight as his sisters and wasn't giving him the same sensations either. Banging her hard she came again and again before he poured a massive load into her grasping pussy. Rolling off her he started to strike a conversation as he lent against the tree trunk.

Getting up Barbara took his flaccid cock into her mouth and soon Alex could feel it stiffening as she rolled her tongue around his sensitive bell end and jacked his shaft. Soon he was raging hard, straddling him she guided his cock into her steaming pussy, forcing herself all the way down she luxuriated in his girth as it filled her senses.

Feeling Alex start to thrust into her she met his upward thrusts forcing her pussy down. Alex thought she was coming almost constantly, she screamed as his cock pumped another load deep into her soaking pussy. Recovering, Barbara wiped her pussy with her panties, smoothed her skirt down and lit a cigarette.

"Shall we go back? Spunk always makes me thirsty, need to get a coffee and change my clothes. I am supposed to be meeting my boyfriend soon."

Alex was confused and more than a little hurt, he thought Barbara wanted to be with him. Saying that she had to meet her boyfriend after they had just had sex, made him feel that he had done something wrong and he could feel his panic rising. Wiping back his tears he rushed into the hotel and the safety of his room. Colliding with his Mother caused her to drop the pile of bed clothes she was carrying, mumbling an apology through his tears he started upstairs to his room.