Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it right there, young man, wait Alex, whatever is the matter."

"Oh mum, why are people so nasty he sobbed as he cuddled into her shoulder."

Taking him up to his room, his mum sat on his bed and waited for him to calm down. Gradually he got himself under control and felt much better as his Mother gave him a beaming smile.

"Talk to me Alex, I want to help, you have been doing so well lately."

"I can't mum. It's embarrassing, I feel stupid."

"Aaaaahhh so it's a women, well if you can't talk to your mum, call me Helen."

Looking at his mum, he wondered how the hell she knew it was a women. Collecting his thoughts he decided to tell "Helen" all about it, remembering his sisters warning he left her out.

"I went for a walk around the lake with one of the waitresses, we ended up having sex. It was wonderful Mu errr Helen, I thought she wanted to be with me. When I had finished, she told me she had to go as she was meeting her boyfriend. I feel so useless, obviously I did something wrong or she would have wanted me, not him."

"Oh honey, I am so sorry, people can be so thoughtless. She probably thought you just wanted a quick shag and she was feeling horny. Women have needs as well, I am sure Barbara thought that was all you wanted."

Alex mulled over her words, knowing she was right he brightened up and decided to practice "Just chatting" with Helen. Cuddling his mum on the bed they chatted, Alex stopped when he felt his cock stiffen against her leg.

"I am sorry Mum, just love you and don't have any control over my cock."

"Don't worry son, does an old lady good to see a young man's appreciation of her"

Relaxing Alex cuddled into her and they talked, Alex's brain was a turmoil as he asked,

"Is it normal for a boy to want, to feel so attracted to his mum?"

Laughing gently, Helen leaned in and kissed him,

"Don't know Alex, is it normal for a mother to want her son so badly, would you like the birthday present I wanted to give you?"

Looking a little confused Alex replied, "Yes please."

Standing up, Helen slowly stripped, Alex was spellbound as his mother's body came into view. His cock was painfully hard and very constricted by his jeans, as he took in her heavy tits, large nipples and slightly fleshy belly. As his mother took her skirt off Alex took his jeans and pants off. As Helen slid her panties off her breath caught in her throat as she saw Alex fully erect. He was massive, so much thicker than she had ever seen. Straightening up Helen felt good as she looked at his rock hard cock, realising that he had only had sex with a beautiful young girl, a few minutes before, made her feel good that he was so hard for her.

Laying on the bed, she was startled as Alex kissed his way down her body. Pausing at her tits, he worked his way down her belly and moved between her splayed thighs as his tongue ran the length of her pussy. Gasping as her son pushed his tongue in and lapped at the juices flowing from her hole. Taking her pussy lips into his mouth, Alex sucked and nibbled them as he pushed 2 fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Turning his fingers around inside his mother, he moved his mouth to her clit as his fingers searched for the spongy flesh of her "G spot" he had read about. Helen was amazed, whoever had taught her boy had done a good job. Her daughter, Sadie crossed her mind as she felt the effect of his tongue and teeth on her clit, the strange sensation his fingers were giving her inside her pussy tipped her into a second orgasm in as many minutes.

"Oh please Alex, mummy needs your cock inside her."

Pulling him up her body she grabbed his cock and guided it to her sex, feeling her wetness and warmth on the end of his cock he thrust forward, sinking up to his balls in her creamy softness. Feeling her pussy tighten as she started to cum again, he filled her with ropes of creamy white spunk. Collapsing onto his mum's chest he knew the difference between a quick fuck by the lake and sex with someone you love.

Alex kissed his mum, hoping that his kissing was ok. Helen responded and soon their tongues were exploring each other. Realising that his cock was still rock hard inside her, Helen gently rocked her hips and felt Alex start to thrust deep in her cum filled pussy. This time there wasn't any hurry and Alex made love to her with slow, deliciously long strokes. Hearing a noise Alex looked up to see his sister with her hand down her panties, signalling him to be quiet he slowly banged his mother's pussy as he watched his sister frig herself.

Feeling Helen start to cum he watched as his sister stifled a cry as her orgasm racked her body The sight of his sister Cumming and the wonderful things his mother's pussy was doing to his cock, he felt his cock jerk and expand. Pouring a heavy load of hot spunk into his Mother for the second time he felt drained.

Rolling off Helen he saw Sadie slip quietly out of the door.

After they had cuddled for a while Helen said she had to go shower as she had lots to do in the Hotel. Coming back from her shower she looked positively glowing.

"Thank you Alex, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Noticing that her sons cock was raging hard again, she sighed,

"Sorry I have to go. Hope you will come to me often, oh and tell your sister that I saw her at the door, it's not nice to spy on your old mum,"

Giggling like a school girl, as she was sure Sadie was listening she rushed downstairs to organise the dining room for dinner.

Coming into Alex's room, Sadie's face was glowing.

"Fuck, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen, I watched that big cock of yours spread mothers pussy. She came so much, now I know where I get it from."

Seeing Alex's cock standing up she gasped as she took her panties of and straddled his hips.

"Incredible, you fucked Barbara by the lake, did mum twice and your still hard. How many times can you do it?"

Alex shrugged.

"Dunno, let's find out."

As his cock pushed into his sisters sopping wet silken pussy. There was no doubt in Alex's mind, his sister's tight twat was special, as he felt it working on his fat cock. They had frantic sex and then they made slow passionate love before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Waking at 4.45 am Alex got up quietly, admired the form of his sleeping sister and started to study the manual that he had downloaded for the small boats petter engine. Deeply engrossed in the text and various drawing of the manual he didn't hear his sister get up.

"That has to be porn, is it any good?"

"It's the manual for the boat engine, looks like a simple unit. Am going to have a look later, assuming it's not seized or badly broken I should be able to get it to run."

"Boat engine? You mean my little boat in the boathouse?"

"Yes, thought it might be fun, was going to be a surprise."

Pleased that her brother had found a project, she kissed him on the forehead and went to her room. Continuing to read the manual he found that the engine developed 32hp and revved to a maximum of 4500 revs. Why would they put such a powerful engine into a small river cruiser?

Feeling hungry he checked his watch, 7.30 breakfast time! Quickly jumping in the shower, he felt his cock harden as the warm water ran over him. Putting a generous glob of shower gel on his cock he slowly jacked himself off. As the waves of pleasure subsided he watched his spunk running down the shower door, wishing that he had been buried deep in his sister, he washed the spunk away and dried himself.

Checking his sisters cameras he saw she was asleep on her bed, she hadn't bothered getting in the bed and was sleeping on her back. Resisting the temptation Alex closed the camera's and ran downstairs to the breakfast room. Barbara was on duty and flashed him a huge smile as he sat down at a table. Ordering 2 poached eggs, melon and a slice of toast he started to read an article in the paper about the latest disgraced politician.

Wondering how these people became politicians, he decided to research politics later as he realised he was now eligible to vote. His train of thought was broken as Barbara returned with his breakfast.

"Good morning Alex, would you like to walk around the lake with me later?"

Thinking about his mother's words, he smiled.

"Sure why not, could do with a shag, what time?"

"Oh, I had hoped we could talk. I finished with my boyfriend last night and thought maybe..."

"No thanks, if you want to fuck, no problem"

Knowing that his words hurt her, like she hurt him yesterday, gave him a strange satisfaction and boosted his confidence. Looking as if she was about to burst into tears she went back to the kitchen. Finishing his breakfast, he wandered down to the lake, making sure no one was watching he ducked under a bush and entered the boathouse. Boarding the little boat he took the engine cover off and examined the engine, it was in remarkably good condition, but obviously hadn't run in years.

Looking around he saw that the glass fuel filter was empty, hopefully that meant that the engine had run out of fuel before she was laid up. Remembering the re-commissioning list from the manual he found and checked that the fuel switch was turned to off. Finding the starter handle he engaged it into the flywheel and gently turned the engine over. It turned quite freely but with enough resistance to indicate compression.

During the morning he checked the engine and the little boat as best he could, the hull seemed sound and the bilges were dry. The paint on the clinker-built hull was faded and flaking, her name plate was just about legible, "Twinkle." Patting a board that he knew to be her gunnel.,

"Ok twinkle, am going to make you all better."

His sisters laughter made him jump.

"Who's Twinkle?"

"It's the name of this boat."

"Do you really think you can get her to run?"

"Yes, she is actually in good condition, somebody laid her up properly. Mum and Dad have owned the property for 25 years, I think twinkle has been here a lot longer. It is fortunate that the ivy and undergrowth have protected the boathouse as it all seems to be dry in here."

Explaining to Sadie what he was looking for, they started to carefully search the old boathouse. After an hour or so they had cleared the floor of the various items that had been on shelves that had collapsed years before. It was hot and dusty work, Alex could feel a bead of sweat running down his back as he moved an old block and tackle. Watching his sister drag a box to the edge of the room he could see she was covered in dust and her face was shiny with sweat.

Walking over to give her a hand, he noticed some holes drilled into the floor, near the water's edge. Curious he put his finger into the hole and pulled, the plank lifted easily and exposed a boat ramp running up to the large doors at the front of the boathouse. Putting the plank back he started to look at the various items they had found.

Not wanting to expose the boat just yet, they made 2 piles, one of junk and the other of tools and various other things they had found, Including a brass tube with a handle on top. At 1st Alex had thought it was a bicycle pump, on closer inspection he found it was a liquid pump. Wondering if it would be strong enough to pump the old oil out of the engine's sump he carefully put it to one side.

Sadie had brought a bottle of coke with her, as they shared the bottle, Sadie jumped up and started to undress. Assuming his sister wanted to go to bed, he quickly took his t shirt and shorts off, watching his sister strip his cock was raging hard and he stroked its length in anticipation. Rachel licked her lips as she saw her brothers veiny rock-hard cock. Feeling her pussy start to get wet she giggled

"Hold on tiger, later, I promise. I'm going for a swim to wash all this dust and dirt of off me. Following his sister to the end of the small jetty he admired her small waist and the flare of her hips leading to her cute arse. Picking a piece of wood up she moved to the edge of the jetty, giving Alex a superb view of her pussy as she bent over to push the piece of wood completely into the water. Satisfied that it was at least 4' deep she jumped in and swum to the large doors fronting the lake.

"Come on in, the waters lovely"

Jumping in, Alex realised his sister was a liar, the water was freezing. Swimming over to her he could see her teeth chattering, ducking under the doors she swam out into the lake. Swimming after her, they swam a few yards to a small shingle beach, laying in the sunshine was glorious and soon warmed their cold body's as they kissed and cuddled. They were at the widest part of the lake the far shore about 500 yards away and they felt confident they couldn't be seen, As Alex entered Sadie he froze as he heard voices, it was guests from the hotel, they walked by mere feet from the siblings, as their voices faded Alex relaxed. Realising they had been lucky, they promised themselves that they would be a lot more careful in future.

Swimming back to the boathouse they ducked under the doors, drying each other with some old towels they had found in the boat, Sadie pushed Alex back onto the bed moving round to straddle his head Sadie gasped as Alex's tongue and fingers forced her to let go of his cock as she literally screamed as she came. Alex decided he really liked watching her pussy cum, this time was different, Sadie literally sprayed him with juice as her pussy flexed in orgasm.

"Oh my god, you are good, I have never squirted before."

Alex didn't really understand what had happened, but as his cock probed her depths he knew she was wetter than she had ever been. In just a few seconds she was coming again, ramming herself hard down on his cock he felt her juices soaking his balls and pubic hair. As her cunt rippled and gripped his cock, she literally milked him as he shot a huge load deep inside her.

As they cuddled on the small bed, she asked.

"Is mum better than me, I mean is she better in bed than me?"

"That is easy, I know I have only had sex with a few women, but you are by far the best. Your pussy is amazing, makes me cum so hard"

Smiling Sadie's hand gripped her brothers stiffening cock and guided him to her sex. They made love all afternoon, eventually realising that their mum would be wondering where they were as it was 17;30. Cautiously opening the door they crept out from under the bushes and ran back to the hotel.

Over the next few day's Alex worked on the small boat. Changing the spark plugs, cleaning all the electrics and changing the oil, he washed the old filter out with petrol. Unsure of the condition of the fuel tank he hooked the fuel line up to a gallon can.

Using the primer pump on top of the fuel pump he watched as the glass bowl filled with fuel. Feeling excited he checked and double checked everything. Setting the throttle to just above idle he pulled the choke to about 2/3rds, engaging the starter handle into the fly wheel he moved the ignition switch to run.

Turning the engine over slowly he was sure everything looked ok. Moving slightly, he was in a better position to crank the engine. He had only turned the engine over a couple of times as it started to run, roughly at 1st but as he opened the choke a little it settled to an even, fast idle. Leaning over the side he checked the exhaust and was pleased to see a healthy flow of water, everything looked perfect. Turning the little engine off he couldn't wait to show his sister tomorrow.

Walking back to the hotel, he realised that he hadn't had any sex all week and hoped that Sadie's period would be over tomorrow. Going into the kitchen he saw his mother loading the dish washer, as she bent to put some dishes on the bottom shelf her skirt rode up slightly. It was the middle of the day and all the kitchen staff were on their break, having an idea Alex decided to see if his mother was into instant sex. He had read about it on the internet, the idea was that you went behind her and just pulled her panties to one side and plunged into her. According to the author of the article the bigger the risk and more unusual the situation the better.

Going behind his mum, he pushed his hand between her legs and drew his finger along her pantie clad pussy. Initially she yelped in surprise but then pushed her hips back and spread her legs a little. Rolling his jogging bottoms down to free his cock he ripped the crotch of her panties to the side and forced his cock into her pussy. She wasn't very wet but as he rammed his cock into her, he felt a huge glop of girl cum soak his cock, with just a few strokes he was balls deep in his mum's silky pussy.

As per the instructions in the article he didn't speak, just banged her as hard as he could. Feeling her pussy grip and ripple on his length, she wailed and shook as her orgasm crashed over her. Thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could he pumped a heavy load deep into her flexing pussy.

As he sprayed his load, he bent his knees and rammed into her hard enough to lift her feet of the floor. Spent he put his cock back in his trousers and walked away, without saying a word, it seemed his mum was a fan of this kind of sex as she flopped forward onto the dishwasher breathing heavily.

Going to his room, he flopped on his bed and started to read a magazine. Suddenly his door opened, and his mum came storming in.

"OK, mister, my turn"

Pulling his trousers down she exposed his rapidly hardening cock, lifting her dress she pulled her cum laden panties to the side, exposing her swollen cunt lips to his greedy eyes. Grabbing his cock, she guided him to her entrance. Slapping his face as she rode his cock, revelling in the soft grip of her pussy he barely felt her slaps. As Helen's orgasm crashed over her, she fell forward and buried her face in the pillow to muffle her scream. Grabbing her arse, he lifted her slightly and rammed into her as hard as he could. His cock jerked as the hole that had berthed him, flexed and rippled as he sprayed a load deep inside his mother. Without a word his mother lifted of him and walked out.

Laying back, Alex relaxed in the afterglow of 2 massive orgasms. Hearing his phone chirp, he opened the message, it was from his mum.

"Oh, you clever boy, how did you know instant/forced sex role play is my fave?

My pussy, mouth and arse are here for you any time you need it."

Sending a smiley face back, Alex was asleep in seconds, dreaming of his sister and mum's sweet pussy's. Waking at 3.30 am, Alex ran down to the lake, ducked under the bush and entered the old boat house. Going through the engine manual, his checklist was almost complete Cleaning and greasing the prop-shaft bearings he checked and double checked the boat.

Clearing the years of debris from the doors, he emptied a can of WD40 onto the hinges. Pulling on the chain to open the doors they swung open just enough for the boat to get through. Alex turned the ignition switch on and slowly turned the crank handle. The engine fired almost immediately, the engine settling to a smooth idle. Grabbing a torch, Alex checked for leaks, looking over the side he saw a good flow of water from the exhaust.

Turning the choke off the engine idled slowly and smoothly, Alex watched the temperature gauge climb to about 95 degrees, before settling at about 90.

"Perfect, exactly as it should," he said to himself.

Moving the gear lever forward there was a slight crunch as the gear engaged and he watched the prop shaft turn smoothy, looking over the transom, he could see the water boil as the prop turned. Moving the gear-lever back to neutral, Alex breathed a sigh of relief and sat down on the small chair by the steering wheel.

Realising he was sweating heavily he took a minute to calm down, glancing at the temperature gauge he decided to jack off to calm his nerves . Starting to stroke the rock-hard skin he was startled to hear a women's giggle, looking towards the door he saw movement in the shadows.