Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, who's there?" He asked nervously, as he put his cock away.

"Sorry, young man I didn't mean to startle you."

An elderly women stepped into the light with a small dog.

"Hi, my name is Nikki, my husband and I owned the hotel before he died, Twinkle was my boat."

Alex guessed the lady was in her late 60's, as the sun shone through the open doors he could see her face and as she moved closer her surprisingly petite form came into view.

"I was walking by and saw the doors open on the boathouse, I am so impressed, didn't think Twinkle would ever run again. Are you going to take her out on the lake?"

"Yes, I think she is ready, well mechanically anyway, am unsure about the hull."

"Oh don't worry about that, she was built in '68, oak ribs and Teak planks. Cost a fortune, built to last. I last ran her in the summer of '91, the engine was rebuilt, the hull was stripped, repainted and Anti fouled winter of '90-'91."

"Oh, I wondered why the engine looked in such good condition."

Checking the temperature was steady and checking for leaks again he was satisfied.

"Would you like to take her out, don't really know anything about boats."

Nikki passed the little dog to Alex, untied the boat, took off her shoes and climbed aboard. Putting the boat in gear, Nikki eased the throttle open and passed through the open doors. Pointing the boat for the centre of the lake she turned to Alex.

"Handles like a dream, every bit as good as I remember."

"That's great, keep to the side and revs down for a little while, need to check everything again."

Nikki smiled as she watched Alex check and recheck the engine for leaks and various bearings to ensure they were cool, just like your father, she thought. Checking the bilges for water Alex was finally satisfied. Putting the floorboards back and engine cover on, he gave the thumbs up. Nikki pushed the throttle further forward and headed for the middle of the lake, Alex was impressed as the boat's speed increased and they shot out towards the opposite bank.

Turning the steering, Nikki headed for the far end of the lake, pushing the throttle fully open the little boat flew across the open water. Alex was impressed and loved the feeling of speed, as the wind and spray from the bow whipped over his face. Turning his attention to Nikki he watched as she turned the wheel slightly and pulled the throttle back to about halfway. Turning into a little creek she steered under the small foot bridge that Alex had walked over a few times, crashed through some reeds and continued down the creek. Alex was amazed, he always thought the creek ended at the reed bed.

As they continued the creek opened up into a small lake, turning hard left Nikki steered the little boat towards an old wooden jetty. Grabbing the rope Alex stepped onto the jetty as Nikki expertly brought the little boat alongside. Laughing at Alex's attempts to tie the rope, she showed him how to tie a half hitch.

"Wow, that was fun thank you for making her run again, made me feel like a young women."

Alex blushed and felt awkward as Nikki's piercing blue eyes looked at him, flashing a huge smile she continued.

"Walk with me, tell me all about you."

Walking along the small river bank they chatted and laughed. After a few yards the path narrowed and they walked in single file Nikki leading the way, her little dog running ahead barking at a lone moorhen. Watching her from behind Alex admired her trim arse and slim waist, his cock twitched and started to fill as he imagined her nude.

Soon the path opened up and they stood facing an old mill.

"Want breakfast? Great café in the village, my treat"

After breakfast they walked back to the boat and Nikki showed Alex the basic controls. After a little practice Alex had mastered it and was enjoying speeding down the small twisty river. Returning to the small dock, Nikki handed him her card.

steadying the boat for her, Nikki's skirt rode up slightly as she climbed the small ladder and stepped onto the dock. His position below and slightly to her right, gave Alex a nice view of upper thigh, with a flash of pantie.

"I own the old mill and live on the top floor, you really shouldn't tell your mum we have met, I will explain later. Would love to meet your sister sometime though. I am in most days, here's my number, give me a call."

Steering the little boat back to the lake he opened the throttle and raced across the lake, as the boat house came into view the engine died. Luckily, he had enough momentum to drift through the open doors, after he had tied up, he looked for the problem. Eventually he realised that he had run out of fuel, breathing a sigh of relief he started to take the boats fuel tank out. Draining the old fuel out of the tank he could see it was badly corroded inside. Wondering how he was going to replace the fuel tank, his thoughts were interrupted as his sister came in through the door.

Sadie looked stunning in a blue and white mini dress, her blonde hair fell to just below her shoulders. Alex was quite sure that his sister was the most beautiful girl in the world, her pretty face beamed in a smile and her eyes sparkled as she enjoyed her brothers admiring look. Looking at the little boat and the open doors Sadie realised that Alex had been out in her.

Not fair she whined, you should have waited for me!"

"Sorry, I met the previous owner and she showed me how to drive a boat"

"Please sit down, I have a lot to tell you. I need to get some petrol and then we can go out on the lake to talk, literally 5 minutes to get some fuel."

Sadie stayed seated, stunned by her brother's strength and forceful words she was curious. Whoever this women is, she had certainly brought Alex out of his shell, rubbing her shoulder she thought she would have to teach him to be a little more gentle.

Moving to the door she watched Alex trudging across the field carrying 2 cans, deciding to have some fun with him she quickly undressed and struck a pose on the bed. Lifting the fuel cans on board Alex was disappointed his sister hadn't waited for him. His disappointment was replaced with a huge smile as he saw her on the bed naked, deciding to play the game a little.

"I'm glad you waited for me, we really need to talk. Sadie wasn't fooled, maybe it was the huge tent in his trousers or the desire in her brothers eyes.

"Ok come talk to me."

She said as seductively as she could manage as she ran her finger between her legs, finding her clit she gently strummed the little nub. Sadie was genuinely stunned at how wet she was.

"Ok. You win... this time! Now please come and make wild passionate love to your sister!"

With a huge grin Alex lowered his head between her legs and feasted on her pussy, sucking her long full pussy lips into his mouth he gently nipped her with his teeth. Alex knew his sister's pussy lips were super sensitive and she loved him playing with them. He was still surprised as he felt her pussy juice squirt on his face and chest as she violently shook and wailed as her orgasm washed over her. Moving to her clit she quickly moved away.

"Way too sensitive, please Alex, I need your cock."

All pretence vanished as he pushed into her and she crashed into another massive orgasm. Feeling her pussy flex around his cock she screamed in ecstasy as more girl cum poured out of her. Alex knew his pubes were soaked and he felt her juice running off his bollox. As she came again her pussy milked his cock and he shot a heavy load deep inside her.

Rolling off her, he expected her to cuddle into his arms while they recovered. Feeling her sit up, turning to face him, she drew her knees up to her chin and spread her legs making her pussy gape open. Pushing 2 fingers in she scooped up they're cum and licked her fingers clean. Alex watched his sister in amazement as she flicked her clit and rammed 4 fingers deep into her pussy, folding her thumb in she rammed her whole hand into her swollen cunt.

"Tell me about this other women" she demanded.

Alex was unable to speak as he watched her pummel herself with her fist.

"How many times did you fuck her, was she as good as me?"

"She is our grandmother, I didn't fuck her."

Sadie stopped fisting herself.

"Our grandmother?"

"Yes our mothers mum, she used to own the hotel, she had Twinkle custom built."

"That's impossible, mum told me she was dead!"

"Oh my god, I can't believe mum has lied to us all these years."

"She wants to meet you, said we shouldn't tell mum though."

"Oh wow, does she live locally? I need to think about this, mum would be ever so upset if she found out."

"Ok, arrange it, somewhere we won't be seen though. I have the day off tomorrow."

"I will phone her later, do you want to go out on Twinkle."

"Well looking at your limp cock, guess I aren't going to get any more sex."

Laughing she ruffled his hair and started to get dressed. Alex fed the fuel pipes into the full can and primed the pump. The engine started almost straight away, Alex guided the boat out onto the lake. After an hour or so at the far end of the lake Sadie spotted a shady place to moor, dropping the mud anchor they chatted about Nikki and their parents. Calling Nikki, Alex arranged for them to meet at her home the following day.

Going back to the boathouse they started to clear the back doors of all the undergrowth as Alex wanted to get Twinkle out of the water to repaint her faded hull. Finding a saw and spade they gradually cleared the doors. Leaning against the doors was a trailer covered with an old tarpaulin. Pulling the trailer down onto its wheels Alex was amazed at its condition, apart from the tyres needing some air it looked ready to go.

Turning to his sister he noticed she looked sad.

"What's up sis? It will be great to get her out of the water and repainted."

"Yes, think I preferred it when she was just my little retreat. Loved coming here for the peace and quiet, liked it even more when it was our secret place. Well never mind how are we going to get her out of the water?"

Remembering that the hotels handyman's old Land Rover had a tow-bar fitted he sent Sadie back to the hotel to see if she could borrow it and a foot pump. Clearing the rest of the rubbish from the door Alex went inside, lifted the wooden bar and pushed the doors open. Hearing an engine, he saw the old Land Rover bumping across the old track. Jed the handyman was driving with Sadie in the passenger seat. Jed had been at the hotel as long as they could remember.

"Oh, so you found Twinkle, had forgotten all about her, she was Miss Nikki's pride and joy. God rest her soul."

With Jed's help they took all the boards up, revealing a concrete slipway. Reversing the trailer into the water they soon had the little boat on the winch line. Jed showed Alex how the line clipped onto the front of the boat. The winch was stiff with age and a little rusty. Alex watched as Jed carefully stripped and greased the winch. Winding the boat onto the trailer Jed moved the trailer to the top of the slipway, Twinkle was clear of the water! After 27 years in the water green slime hung off her hull like curtains. Taking a scraper from the car Jed carefully scraped a bit of the hull, the slime fell off surprisingly easy, revealing the black anti foul underneath.

"Remember them complaining about the cost of this anti foul, looks like it was worth every penny. Don't leave her out of the water too long, the anti-foul will crack if she gets too dry,"

Handing Alex the scraper and a wire brush, Jed put the old vehicle into gear and drove back up the track. In just a few hours they had cleaned the hull, remembering Jed's advice they had put her back in the water. Hoping they would be able to clean and repaint her while she floated.

Feeling tired and filthy they moored the boat, replaced the planks, closed the doors and stowed the trailer.

Is it worth me writing part 2? Comments, feedback and rating welcome.