Alex, Sadie, Mum and Grandma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing his door open, he was more than a little surprised to see Heather, a pile of linen in her arms. Heather was a rotund, black lady, she had been at the hotel for years. When they were small, she had babysat them, they called her Mrs Smiley, as she always had a big toothy grin on her face. Her eyes widened as she looked at his muscular body and rock-hard cock, its head above his belly button.

"Oh honey, you have grown up" She smirked.

"Shame I'm not 20...ok 30 years younger, anyway your mum said she is going to be busy until 11.00."

"Why do you need to be 30 years younger?" Alex asked as he led her into his room.

Closing the door behind them, he took the pile of linen from her. Dropping the linen on the floor he kissed her, feeling her respond, he guided her to his bed.

"No honey, we can't." She whimpered as his hand massaged her large breasts through her blouse. Ignoring her feeble protest and undoing the buttons on her blouse, his mouth latched onto a swollen nipple as he massaged the large brown globe of her breast. Heather gasped as he moved down her fleshy belly and lifted her skirt, lifting her arse for him as he pulled her panties over her feet. Her Mons and sex were covered in tight black curls but, as she spread her legs wider, Alex could see the deep red, almost purple of her long pussy lips. Gently putting his hands on her thighs, Heather spread her legs wider as he lowered his mouth to her pussy. Running his tongue through the curls of her pubes into the slot of her pussy, flicking her swollen clit with his tongue, caused her to moan softly. Spreading the long lips with his fingers, he pushed his tongue deep into her entrance, greedily lapping at her juice as he worked back to her clit. Moving the mound of her Mons up, exposed her swollen clit to him, swirling his tongue around caused Heather to buck her hips, grinding herself onto his mouth as her hands made knots in the bed clothes. Ramming 2 fingers deep inside her, Alex turned his fingers, massaging the soft spongy spot on the front wall of her pussy.

"Oh, my fucking god I am cumming" Heather squealed.

Alex watched fascinated as her cunt clamped down so hard on his fingers, he was unable to move them. As her pussy spasmed, she shook and trembled, her juice's soaking his hand and bed clothes. Quickly moving up her body, Alex pushed balls deep into her soaking wet, swollen sex. Slowly stroking in and out of her, Alex relished the feelings as her pussy rippled and spasmed around his length. Realising she was on the crest of cumming again Alex banged her hard and fast, his cock swelling, he shot a heavy load deep into her churning pussy as she ran her nails down his back.

Collapsing onto her Alex rolled to the side, waiting for his breathing to return to normal. Heather's dark skin was gleaming with sweat as Alex cuddled into her, swirling his tongue around her swollen nipple and taut areola she gasped, shrieking as his teeth grazed the sensitive skin. Moving between her splayed legs, Alex pushed his hard cock deep into her velvety softness. Taking slow strokes, he withdrew until the tip of his cock was at her entrance, then plunged balls deep, relishing the heat and softness of her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck, I am going to cum again," Heather moaned, making little yelping noises as her orgasm swept over her.

Alex was amazed, Heathers pussy seemed stronger and tighter than even his sisters, as it squeezed and rippled around his iron hard cock. Heather came several more times before Alex's cock jerked and swelled as it sprayed rope after rope of thick spunk deep inside her. As they relaxed, Heather suddenly jumped up.

"Fuck, its 10.15, I am so behind with the rooms. Going to shower then I need to go, don't forget your mum wants you in the dinning room at 11.00! Thanks, that was great," she said as she kissed him before running to use his shower.

Coming out of the shower, she quickly changed Alex's bed, while he showered. Taking his time, Alex allowed the hot water to run over him, the lack of sleep and excessive sex was catching up with him. Finishing his shower, he was shocked to see Sadie laying on his bed, gently strumming her clit. Seeing her brother, she spread her legs wide and pushed a large dildo into her very wet pussy.

"As you had such a nice time with her, we don't have time to fuck. I really need to come, she grunted."

Alex loved to watch women masturbate, watching intently as his sister rubbed her clit as the huge dildo plunged deep into her soaking wet young cunt. Lifting her arse off the bed, towards Alex, she pulled the dildo out as she came, cum spraying from her gaping hole. Alex watched as she collapsed on the bed, trembling as smaller orgasms washed over her young body. Going to her, he slowly pushed his semi hard cock inside his sister and as he got fully hard, laid still enjoying the closeness of his sister as the kissed.

Sharing a shower, they rushed downstairs to meet their mum for 11 am. In the dining room, Helen was sitting with 2 men.

"Mr Able is our solicitor and Mr Lay is your fathers, you need to sign these documents."

Mr Lay carefully explained the documents as they signed them, basically giving them 25% each of the hotel and some other interests. The solicitor explained that although they were not required to work at the hotel, it would be helpful to their Mum if they could help a little. The final document explained about profit share and options. Assuring Mum that they would help and were happy for her to carry on managing the hotel as she saw fit, Alex went to his room, for some much-needed sleep.

Alex asked Sadie, Nikki, Helen and a few of the hotel staff to come to the boat house as he wanted to show Twinkle off. As Jed pulled her out into the late afternoon sunshine, there were gasps of amazement and applause as they saw the new paintwork and stainless bow rail. Asking Nikki to pull a piece of paper from her transom, "Twinkle" was emblazoned in white against the green paint. Lifting the planks to expose the slipway and opening the front doors, Jed slowly backed down the slip way, until she floated free of the trailer.

As Jed and the staff went back to the hotel, Alex and the girls crowded onto the small boat. Lifting the engine cover to expose the newly painted and polished engine, Jed had shown Alex how to service it and they had fitted a new exhaust. Turning the key, the engine burst into life, Sadie cast off the bow line as Alex reversed out of the open doors. Cruising around the lake, Alex was impressed. The boat handled perfectly, more importantly, his mum and grandmother seemed to have forgotten their differences as they chattered and laughed together.

Dropping Gran and Mum at the far end of the lake, Alex grinned as he watched them walk arm in arm towards Nikki's apartment.

"You have done a fantastic job on the boat, love the colour, the dark grey cover for the mattress and the oak stain on the wood is fantastic. Think we need to Christian her!" Sadie said with a wicked grin.

Hope you enjoyed this story, not sure where to go with it next. Comments and suggestions welcome.

12