All Comments on 'Alex, The Closet Sissy'

by Areallysissyboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
torn

I'm torn. I want to say I liked it, but I can't because I'm crying about how poorly educated people are. This story is good, but the telling of it is awful. Constant changes of tense, horrible confusions of plural and singular.

For instance: "Who loves dressing like a girl every since my older sister, Sam, moved out 1 years ago which left her old room unsupervised." It's not even a complete sentence. Should be ... ever since ..., not ... every since ... One year is singular, not plural, should be one year, not 1 years.

And that's just one sentence in the first paragraph.

PijaconchaPijaconchaabout 5 years ago
Sexy story

Too bad a male friend didn’t catch you, take over and make you suck him dry. Please continue his journey...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can relate

I had two older sisters when they both moved out I was free to indulge in my feminine world. When my parents would would take a vacation, I would stock up on my feminine hygiene needs and clothes. I would call in sick either on a Friday or Monday and be dressed all weekend. If it was On a Friday I would be hairless by Friday morning. Thursday evening I would have cleansed myself out. One Friday I was completely dressed as a woman and my older sister stop by to check on me as she knew I called in sick. After knocking on the screen door she was heading back to her car as I said hello, she turned and looked me got in her car and left. She came back about thirty minutes later and ashed if I wanted to talk I said I did. But when I said can we have a woman to woman talk she said we can never have a woman to woman talk and I said a woman to whatever than. She asked how I knew what sizes to get I said I looked in the catalogs for how to measure for my size. I would go to the store and get what size I needed. What I really wanted was for her to take me out dressed as a woman but that never happened..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

This could be the beginning to a great story. Especially when you get caught by your sister and she agrees to help transform you!! But, seriously, your english needs some work. Good luck and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Story

I loved the BBC Dildo, just needs to be caught by his sister and her big black boyfriend, or his dad and his dog. Also needs some Bdsm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous