Alex, the Good Son Ch. 11

Story Info
With mom in Kauai.
2.3k words
4.58
17.6k
26
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,202 Followers

In 2 weeks my long summer vacation from ASU was about to end.

Seeing again my class buddies was a good thing, but it didn't compare to the major downside - No more fun with mom!

Over the summer we came so close to one another... It's the affection... the love... the need to be inside each other... Head and body...

Yesterday I was busy with my computer and I heard her crying in the other room.

I closed my computer and rushed to her, "Mom, I don't know what's the problem, but I have an alibi..."

"Oh shut up you silly boy... You leave me in 2 weeks for too long! I got spoiled having you here with me, attending to ALL my needs... From the great body massage to helping me shopping... You made me feel young and attractive... and sexy again! You are leaving and suddenly everything that is left is only memories..."

I hugged her and kissed her forehead, "I think that YOU are the silly one! First of all, we still have 2 more weeks that I intend to continue abusing your love for me and capitalize on your marvelous body. And second thing, except for times of examinations, we can still meet on weekends. You can come to Tempe whenever you want to see me and I'll make sure that lodging is not an issue. We can meet in other places anywhere in between home and ASU. Occasionally I may fly home, but it be better if dad is not aware of it... So you may spend the weekend with a 'girlfriend'..."

"Alex, who taught you to be such a conniving person?... I don't recall ever guiding you to cheat! And dad was hardly around to teach you anything..."

I was so tempted to tell mom once and for all about dad's indiscretions, but I didn't want to sadden her even more...

"Mom, when I heard you crying, I thought that all of a sudden you became scared of your assignment in my fantasy wish list and were looking for an excuse to drop it!..."

Her pretty smile reappeared on her tearful face, "An A+ at distracting me from thinking about you leaving soon. So tell me, what does your pervert mind wish for us to do next?..."

"Mom, I know you! You'll find excuses, start crying again and I'll have to go back to my room feeling like a total jerk..."

"Alex, we both know that you are a jerk... Now stop wasting my time and tell me what is it that you crave so much..."

"Mom, the key word that sums it up is 'NATURE'. Happy now?!..."

"Not yet. Under the umbrella of 'nature', there is a whole spectrum of options... There is a big gamut of possibilities..."

"Mom, I want us to go to a far away place with nature at it's best and wildest. I wish to spend time with you feeling free of society's rules and regulations. No limitations, so we can concentrate on each other without looking over our shoulders..."

"Sounds interesting... And where are we going to find this paradise?"

"I was thinking about Kauai... You know, in Hawaii."

"Alex, when I was younger, your father and I visited Oahu. I've never been to other islands, but I heard a lot from my exercise buddies about beautiful places in Hawaii. But isn't it a very long flight?..."

"Yes it is. Most flights have 1 connection and take about 11 hours, but we can sleep on the plane and wake up refreshed..."

Mom smirked, "On our last long flight I woke up not very refreshed, although I was less thirsty... if you know what I mean..."

I blushed, "Mom, you were amazing on the flight back from the Bahamas... So if you are interested, I can book flights and hotels. But as you said, because of the long flights we'll lose 2 days. How many days off you can still take, especially knowing that I live to Arizona soon?..."

Mom hugged me, "Stop reminding me that you leave me again!... I'll take 3 days off, which will give us a total of 5 days including the weekend."

"Mom, I love you... Damn it, I say it too many times. I am afraid that one day you'll use it against me..."

"Oh yes! Now you get it... My intentions are purely impure... When we are in Kauai you'll have to serve all my whims and needs, whether you like it or not... Capisce?..."

I laughed, "As you say, love."

"Before I start booking everything, I need to know the exact dates. And if you want to stay in one place vs move around exploring the island..."

She looked at her online schedule and gave me exact dates that she'd take. About the location/s mom just said, "It will be up to you. Remember, it's YOUR wish to go to Hawaii. So surprise me..."

Less than 2 hours after I started working on the trip to Kauai, the whole plan was set.

I just hoped that no major changes happen - Flight delays, hurricane, volcano eruption,... anything...

Mom and I were on our long flights 7 days later. Luckily everything started without a hitch.

We took sandwiches, snacks and our favorite earphones with us.

And we also took Ambien to help us sleep on the longer of the 2 connecting flights.

We woke up about forty minutes before landing. We had enough time to wash our faces and brush our teeth before the stewardess announced that it was time to put the seatbelt on. We were about to land soon.

We opened the window and the bright sun rays hit our unprepared eyes.

The island looked very green. There were mountains in the horizon on one side and and multiple white beaches below. The island looked perfect from above!

We landed and moments later we were in our rented topless Mustang, heading toward Kilauea on the north side of Kauai. We arrived in front of Hale Nanea home about an hour later. It was 6 pm already.

We put our luggage inside and drove a short distance on Kilauea road to see the lighthouse and wildlife refuge. The lighthouse was a nice structure with red roof, but we enjoyed most watching some of the endangered sea birds when the gorgeous Hawaiian sunset began. An Albatross flew by and 2 nene geese were munching on the grass near us. Several monk seals were playing in the shallow water...

We drove back to Kilauea and had a dinner at the fish market. Mom took the seared poke salad and I ate the Hawaiian chili pork plate. Both were very tasty!...

We bought 2 bottles of Chardonnay and a six pack of local beer and were on our way back to Hale Nanea home.

The home was located in a great place. It was just across the beach in an exclusively gated property. A totally isolated area.

About 8:30 pm it was dark outside, except for the front of our wooden home and the private beach.

"Mom, are you tired? Do you want to go to sleep or walk outside in the warm breezy air?"

"I'd rather go to sleep later, otherwise we'll have a big jetlag problem. Let's walk a little bit and it will help us digest the food better."

Innocently I commented, "I agree. Mom, this is a private beach and there is nobody around... What do you think we should wear for a stroll on the soft white sand?'''

She chuckled, "Son, your underlying suggestion is so obvious... But OK. We'll do it... I'll go to the bathroom for a second and in 10 we'll walk naked..."

I smiled, "Good idea mom... I didn't think about it..."

"I am sure!... As if ogling my swaying tits is not your favorite voyeuristic mission in life... You are a pervert and unfortunately I am not sure how to deal with the problem..."

"I suggest that you give up trying... Who knows, if I watch your boobs too many times, I might get tired of them..."

"Alex, for some reason I doubt your logic, but let it be..."

When she was in the bathroom I took the camera out. I wanted to have photos of my naked sexy mom for posterity, but deep down I knew that it was a bad idea! I wanted to catch her unbridled naked beauty in the dark and show her the way I see her... Perhaps then mom will get how attractive she really is!... Of course I'll delete all the pictures before we leave Hawaii...

Mom came out. She was nude and cheerful.

Then she saw the camera... "Alex, I want us, and especially you, to enjoy here. But if you take our pictures when we are not properly dressed, they may eventually fall in the wrong hands..."

"Mom, you are right! NOTHING will be brought back with us to the mainland! I just wanted to take your pictures and show you why I find your body so irresistible..."

"How about a compromise. You take all the pictures you want and we both look at them before we go to sleep. Then we delete them..."

"Yes mom! You are right, although I wish I could sneak some of your photos to my own computer in ASU. When I am far away from you, seeing you in all your glory will make my day for sure..."

"Are you suggesting that watching my filthy naked pictures will serve as your muse... or give you a subject to masturbate to?!..."

"Mom, you know me too much for your own good..."

We both laughed and walked toward the beach.

It was a beautiful full moon night. The tiny waves brought warm water onto the shore.

Birds chirping were heard from a distance. Such an amazing place...

"Mom, I would like to shoot you now against the starry night and the full moon."

She and I were all alone on the nice shore. There wasn't any reason not to do anything we wanted...

"Alex, you are concentrating too much on the stars, the sea, the warm shore... I feel somewhat neglected... If nobody wants to play with me, I guess I'll have to play by myself..."

She stood in front of me, closed her eyes and her hand moved to her flat tummy. She caressed it gently and then her hand creeped upward, stopping at her left spectacular breast. She massaged it lightly.

The sensual trail of her palm along her ample areola had an immediate effect on my cock.

As if it was pulled upward by an unidentified force, it gradually ascended...

Mom's eyes were now half open. She stared at my rising cock and smiled.

Her hand began tweaking her nipple and she started moaning.

Her other hand was moving toward her cunt. She spread her legs slightly, allowing her forefinger inside.

My prick was losing control. It was looking upward, pointing to the sky above.

Mom stayed silent.

Her right hand was pulling on her hard nipple, while the left was massaging her clit.

I aimed the camera and took several pictures.

Then she removed her fingers from her pussy and inserted them into her mouth, sucking them loudly...

I couldn't take it anymore. I put the camera on the side and approached her.

"Lady, I find your show to be extremely arousing. You are too sexy to be playing by yourself. Can I join in?!..."

"I thought you'd never ask... I am very horny now! We are lucky to be alone, because right now my hungry cunt will accept any passer by! Yes, I want you to fuck me hard! I want your massive cock to ravage my pussy until I can't take it anymore!!! Do it! And do it NOW!!!"

Her body was lying on the warm sand. Her eyes shut, mouth open and her legs spread for me...

Mom looked as attractive in this highly seductive position as I ever saw her before.

My cock was begging for a permission to begin it's assault...

It was too obvious that mom was not interested in any kind of foreplay or clit licking. She needed a big cock to pound her like there was no tomorrow!... She needed hot and heavy fucking and nothing else...

With my own pole signaling that it wanted exactly the same, I knelt between her thighs, lifted her legs over my shoulders and buried my shaft all the way in. She gasped.

Her abundant wetness cleared the way to rough pounding.

Being in good shape really helped...

In seconds my cock was plowing into her, fast and furious, not letting down.

Minutes later we both were closing on a point of no return.

Mom's climax started few seconds before mine with a jolt and a scream.

I French kissed her and inserted my tongue all the way to her throat. At the same time my hand found her ample tit and squeezed it violently. Fingers of my other hand were nipping her sensitive clitoris...

Mom's body shuddered vigorously from side to side, barely held by my hands that were pushing her body down as well as my cock that was impaling her...

My hot lava filled her tunnel to the rim and even before I started coming out, some of the whitish goo was already leaking out of her snatch.

We rested on the sand for 15 minutes.

Then mom turned to me, "Lover, this is exactly what I needed! Since we landed, I had an itch in my cunt that needed urgent attention. I knew that eventually my boy will come to the rescue... Thank you my night without the shining armor!..."

She stared up and down on both our bodies, "Sand is all over us. It's time to take a shower and go to sleep. By the way, what's the plan for tomorrow?..."

"There is an interesting secluded shoreline nearby. It's called Kauapea or Secret Beach... It's a nice area that is declared a 'clothing optional' beach. I'd love to play with you there..."

"Son, you are insatiable!..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,202 Followers