Alexa and Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa had watched quite a bit of their lovemaking and was amazed at the passion they both showed, she leaned over and whispered I'm going to have a shower.

Melanie and Steve continued to cuddle each other and within minutes Steve was rock hard again and he wanted to fuck her again.

Melanie said "I'm worried about my pussy being stretched again so soon" and gently slid down till her lips found his cock, she also moved her legs over him so that his head was between her legs in a a 69 position.

Steve wasted no time and was soon licking her clit while Melanie was running her tongue up and down and around his helmet, this continued for about ten minutes with Steve finger fucking while still teasing her clit.

Melanie lifted her head and said.

"Please make me come again"

Steve then inserted his two index fingers into her, and finger fucked her hard and within a minute she had come over his face.

Melanie could see that her kissing and licking his helmet and slit had brought him to the edge and she moved her hands to squeezing his balls with her nails.

Steve gave a massive groan as he came over her lips and, in her mouth, shouting.

"You sexy little slut, I love your fucking body and you're the best fuck I've ever had".

Melanie swallowed his load and both laid on the bed.

Alexa then ran into the bathroom and said.

"My mum has sent me a message while I was in the shower and their going to be home in ten minutes".

Both Melanie and Steve jumped up and Alexa said.

"Melanie, help me make the bed tidy and Steve get out quickly".

In a minute Steve was dressed and ready to leave and Alexa said

"I'll go and check in case they're here and I'll give you a shout if it's clear for you to leave Steve".

Melanie had gathered her sexy clothes said.

"I'll go to my room and have a shower then".

Steve was waiting by the bedroom door when Alexa shouted.

"It's safe for you to leave now Steve".

As he was leaving Melanie had her phone in her hand and asked Steve

"What's your mobile number?"

Steve responded "*********" and smiled as he left the bedroom.

It was a close call in a few minutes Alexa's parents arrived, by then Alexa was dressed and making coffee in the kitchen and greeted her parents while Melanie was upstairs having a long shower.

When she'd finished drying herself, she went to her phone and sent Steve a message

"Phew that was a close call , hope to see you soon x"

12