Alexa, Give me 12 of the best

Story Info
Self Bondage and a neighbour with a secret.
3.6k words
4.53
17.3k
12
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter bought it for my birthday. Alexa, at the time I thought what the bloody hell am I going to do with this? "Thank you, Darling," I said, but she could tell I was a bit underwhelmed.

"You can use it to play music, turn the lights on and off, turn the telly on." I did my best. Smiled a lot. Said things like, "oh I didn't know it could do that." I was thinking my music is on vinyl, I only use my telly to watch sports, and I pretty much turn lights on and off as I enter and leave rooms.

My grandson, Tom, who had come with his mum for a visit said, "Happy Birthday for last week Grandad I bought you this. It's a 5-terabyte storage unit. I can help you put all your music on it then you don't have to hide it all when my cousins come round. Tom was a good lad, his cousins and my stepdaughter's kids were a pain in the arse. Nearly as big a pain in the arse as my stepdaughter but that's another story.

Tom treasured my vinyl collection as much as I did. He loved old-time Rock n Roll, and 60's 70's and 80's rock as much as I did. So we put on Floyd's Ummagumma. It took three-quarters of an hour to record the MP3. "Well that's plan A shit out", said Tom. "Leave it with me Pops, when I get back to uni I'll be able to scrounge most of the stuff you have already on MP3."

About 3 weeks later he sent me the Storage unit through the post with instructions to phone him. He'd done the setup stuff for Alexa and something called Plex when he was here with his mum. He'd set up the hub and showed me how to connect plugs, light switches etc. It all took a bit of getting used to and I got the wrong stuff more often than I got it right first attempt but I got there in the end.

Chapter 2

Since my missus, Anna had died and I moved here to my new place in Mid Wales I had pretty much been on my own. Anna and I had a lot of fun together in the bedroom and had fooled around with just about every deviation known to man, well this man at least. We both liked a bit of sub/Dom play, though we both tended towards submission we could both Dom it up a bit for each other's benefit.

My thing was being bound, firstly over the foot-board of our bed, then later, on a frame I made. That frame still resides in my spare room. Over quite a long period it was used by the pair of us. We both received our fair share of spankings, paddlings or light whipping on it.

My favourite bit was after she had reddened my bum. Anna would sit in the built-in chair and use a crop to encourage me to eat her lovely shaved pussy. To be honest, I didn't need too much encouragement.

Positions could be reversed with me spanking or paddling her bum and then forcing her to give me a blow job. Again the term force is a bit overused here. We tinkered with chastity I made full belts for both of us. We both loved being locked up but neither of us liked locking the other one up much. Eventually, they both ended up pushed behind the hot water cylinder.

It was a shame that. I didn't get to experience orgasm control and denial. I would have liked to try that, I made a really good job on both of them. I'm a millwright by trade and have a fully equipped workshop above my garage.

I love precision work, one of my hobbies these days is buying and repairing old clocks and watches. Shh, don't tell the tax man, I make a little bit of cash on the side. I make sex toys as well, tiny nipple clamps, cock tubes and the like. Sadly they don't get used.

We tried a bit of body piercing. I got a reverse PA piercing. Eventually, I stretched the hole to accept a 12 gauge ring with a screw-on ball closure. After Anna died and I was feeling sorry for myself I got pissed one night and put a dab of Loctite red on the screw thread. I did the same with my nipple piercings. If I were to get two pairs of vice grips I could undoubtedly shear the thread but they are as permanent as you can get in real life.

I made a pillory it was a heavy oak plank, 3ft long with three holes cut with hole saws. I cut it down the centreline, hinged on one end and fixed a hasp and staple at the other. Later I made an arrangement where I could fix it to the end of a spanking bench I made. The pillory was just for her, she loved it it was easily her favourite bit of kit. I would force her into it, then pinch a nip until she opened her mouth and pop in a spider ring gag.

Then she had no option but to give me a blow job, she usually came for the first time when we did this as I was "forcing" the ring gag in. Three or four orgasms were not uncommon for her when we played this game. Another favourite of hers was pretending I was attacking her. She would fix her hair in two pigtails centred just over her ears. That was a signal, when she did this I would rip off her clothes.

She would buy old tat from one of our high street charity shops just for this. When we played this game she usually ended up over a kitchen chair with her bum in the air while I violated one of her fun holes. Usually the brown one, she liked it up-the-wrongun. Even more when she could pretend she was being Rogered against her will.

It's been 5 years, I still miss her, I miss the sex as well. I tried a call girl and she was very nice and tried her best, I didn't bother her again.

About three months after Tom and I got the Alexa thing working I was messing about with putting the wee blue gizmo in some of my light sockets. I like to fish and sometimes stay away from home for three or four nights sessions. So I wanted stuff to switch on and off and make it look as though someone is at home.

I'd found a random timer that I could trigger with the Alexa, I was going to try to figure out if I could make it start if someone pressed the doorbell. I was thinking something like the vacuum cleaner but after a bit of deeper thought and I realised it would make no sense to do that.

When Anna was alive I had played around with making a wanking machine using a milking machine I had bought on the spur of the moment at an auction. I'd gone to buy a clock but got outbid

When I had it finished It worked pretty well, it had the fundamental flaw that Anna got as much out of making me cum as I did cumming so it ended up unused in a box in the garage. I was moving stuff around in my garage/workshop trying to make more room. Sadly if you take a big lump from one side of a workshop and put it on the other side it's still a big lump. So I resolved to do a scrapyard run and dump some of my junkier junk.

As I was filling up my trailer I found a pair of very powerful electromagnets. I may just get a bob or two on the bay of evil I thought to myself. Half an hour later with very little in the trailer, I came across the vacuum recovery vessel for the milking unit. Then the teat sleeve thingies.

That rekindled an idea. How about a bit of self-bound masturbation? I just couldn't figure out how to configure a sensor to turn it off after I had cum. Even so, the idea seemed worth the trouble If it didn't work id usually have a bright idea when I got into the project.

At another auction, I found an old gynaecologist's examination chair. It looked a bit tatty but I figured I could clean it up and maybe fix up. I got it for a fiver, no one else bid. When I got it home it proved very easy to tart up. What I thought were splits in the leather were just marks. A tin of black leather dye took care of them.

Using some of the 100 eye bolts I had bought for a previous project anchor points were soon fixed to the frame. I raided our now much-neglected toy box for arm, thigh, knee, and ankle cuffs and two very strong leather belts with double-pin roller buckles. I had bought these in another auction from a hospital shutdown clearance. They were brown but the black leather dye came in useful again.

The most difficult part was welding two thick steel pads to the armrests. Not difficult at all. When these were in place I put the two electromagnets on them, energised them then using both hands on one magnet I could not pull them free. I had no chance of breaking free from them using one arm from the awkward position I would be held in.

Thought the vacuum would pull the milking tube down my cock then when the shuttle switch of the vacuum turned over and neutralised the pressure the bungie would pull it back up. It worked before, it worked again.

I gave the vacuum pump a service. It didn't need it it was almost unused I tried it out on a dildo from our toy box and it appeared to work flawlessly.

It didn't take too much courage to give the milking machine a test run. I gave myself a good greasing up with silicone lube and sat in the chair with no restraints set the shuttle and open the vac valve.

It wasn't an immediate success. The bungie I had was far too strong and the movement of the milking cup was harsh. I had to abandon tests for three days while a new bungie chord was ordered well three, all different thicknesses.

Three days later with one of the new bungie chords, my wanking machine appeared on the test, to work perfectly. I achieved my first orgasm with it about five minutes into the run. Over a few weeks, I messed about with vac pressure, length and frequency of stroke until I got it to a stage where it kept me hard but didn't quite do enough to tip me over the edge. On extended sessions, I had started to get sore so I fitted a very simple lube system. It just dripped silicon lube down a 3mm hose that in turn dripped it onto my cockhead.

Now I had that sorted I wanted to extend the time "Alexa" tormented me. So on the big day, I set up the plug on the electromagnets and told Alexa to switch them on. Half a second after I gave the command to energise the restrains. I nicked a line from Jagger! "Alexa, I'm in need of some restraint", the magnets slammed onto the steel pads.

At the command, "Alexa release the restraint" nothing happened! It took the longest five seconds of my life for the magnetic field to decay and allowed me to lift the cuffs with their magnets from the steel pads. I repeated the exercise several times. Always the 5-second delay, not a deal breaker at all.

Using a time delay routine my grandson wrote for me, I told him to turn my bedside off. I copied it but changed the voice command to Alexa release my restraint. I just set the delay period to 60 seconds. Carefully watching the second hand on my watch I gave the delay command. 65 seconds later I could lift the magnet and its cuff. I repeated these tests at various time intervals and every time the release system worked flawlessly.

I was ready to test fly this thing. I was supremely confident this system would work. But I'm not stupid. I know a guy who is absolutely shit hot with all things computer. His favourite saying is "To err is human but to really fuck up you need a computer.

My next-door neighbour is a single mum. She has a boy. He gets on the school bus at about 8 in the morning and gets off at about 4 in the afternoon, I've taken him fishing a few times and taken him to football once or twice when his mum was busy. I like his mum Tina. I actually quite fancy her but she is 25 years younger than me, has a kid, works at whatever she can get and is always knackered. She does a bit of cleaning work to help put food on the table. Her ex is a twat who thinks maintenance is up to his discretion if he pays it or not. The divorce court awarded her the home when he left, he has to keep paying that.

Her dad has a bit of money but it's all tied up in his farm. Tina does a bit of work for her dad as well. She also cleans a bit for me on Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons she won't take more than the going rate, which ain't much, but sometimes I have to take her shopping, she will starve herself to feed her kid.

On Thursdays at 1.45 on the dot she lets herself in and if I'm home I have a coffee waiting for her. Tina knows everyone and everything in the village we live in. So I get my local knowledge updated over this coffee.

So Tina is my "if the shit hits the fan" safety net. I don't want to bring her in on my pervs, like I said she is quite fit but she is a good few years younger than me so I've never even tried it on. Not even when we were both drunk last New Year's Eve.

So I had set this all up in my spare bedroom. I had fastened every strap and cuff to fix my knackered naked body into the gyno chair. I'd placed the cup over my cock and set the milker in motion. I set the lube drip length and frequency of stroke and vac pressure. It was noon on the dot. I had a one-hour session planned. I figured I'd be screaming in an hour. In an hour's time Alexa would switch off the current to the two electromagnets and five seconds later I'd be free. Plenty of time to wheel it into my garage where Tina never went. I could maybe start filling the trailer up with junk and clearing a bit of space.

"Alexa, I'm in need of some restraint. I had my arms above the steel pads but I felt the hum of the magnets come to life. I fixed my gag and dropped my cuffs and electromagnets over the steel pads.

By half past twelve, I'd still not cum. I'd got the stroke rate wrong. This was very frustrating, good but frustrating. I'd just decided then I'd still have time to knock one out when Alexa let me go and still be ready for Tina when she got here. That's when I heard the front door open. "Hi, Kevin do you mind if I do you early today? My second Thursday morning people are on holiday! Kevin. KEVIN!" There was no hiding from this, fuck, this was going to be embarrassing. I'd probably fucked up my relationship up with Tina forever. There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Are you in there Kevin?" And then, "What's that noise?" Tina opened the door and looked inside. "OHH MY FUCKING GOD!" Tina is a farmer's daughter so she had this figured out as soon as she saw it. "Oh Lordy Lord, this is just so hot." She ran her fingers up my belly. "You're in good shape for your age, can I join in the fun"? I tentatively nodded my head. "Oh fuck man, that's a lovely big willy I can think of three better places for it than that though!" She lifted the suction cup off my cock. I groaned into the gag. "Don't worry you'll get your jollies. But as in all things in life, Ladies first!" Then she unplugged the vacuum pump. Tina pointed to my Alexa speaker. I'd shown her how it could play music, switch on lights etc. "Is that controlling this?" I nodded again. "Not anymore," she said as she pulled the plug out of the speaker/microphone thing. Then she had a good look round, stroking and tickling me as she went. The toy box was in the room with the lid open. "Ohh Lordy Lord," said Tina, "look at this!" She was looking through the contents of the toy box. "I like this", she came up holding a double dildo gag on a head harness. "I think I need to catch up a bit." It was still set for my head. Three buckles and it was fastened in place. Tina dropped her jeans and panties. She was bare, not a hair in sight. "Do you like my puss Kevin"? I nodded my head enthusiastically. "Do you like my jewellery?" She had two rings in each of her lips and a hood and clit head piercing, Tina later told me that one hurt but it's her favourite. "Good, it's not shaved. I had it done permanently, my armpits as well look!" Tina stripped off her top. Considering she had a kid her tits were magnificent. The gold ring and barbel in each of her nipples were the cherries on two very nice buns as far as I was concerned. She isn't the prettiest woman in the village but she has quite a body, considering she has had a kid, a superb body.

She dribbled a bit of the lube onto the dildo head. Now I'm going to take the gag out but I have this. She held another toy from the box, a crop. "I do ride and can use one of these. Don't say a word, don't say it's a mistake, but most of all don't be shy, I love this stuff I'll tell you my story later when I'm wearing clothes and a freshly fucked hairdo."

She wanked the lube over the dildo on my forehead undid the gag then really surprised me by positioning the head of the dildo on her brownie. She lifted slightly eased two lubed fingers into her arse then slid down to bury the dildo in her arse with just a long drawn out "oohhhhhhh. If you don't want to find out how good I am with this crop I suggest you find a way to make my puss very happy."

Tina lifted slightly and I gave as long a lick as I could along her moist slit. I could just reach her clit, every time I touched her clit ring she jumped. I guessed it was a good thing as all she used the crop for was to stroke my aching cock. When Tina came she came hard. She made quite a bit of noise and let a bit of pee go. I swallowed that and licked her clean. She lifted herself off the dildo and gave me a big kiss. "You can have a treat for that, what do you want? A blow job, a bit of bum or my fanny?" I was a bit awestruck. Or I could put the milker back on and come back in an hour to see if you're cooked.

"No no. Err I Err."

"Come on Kevin. I'd say grow a pair but you did that a long time ago judging by this lot. Come on tell mistress Tina what floats your boat."

"I'm pretty much unshockable. Can I have a titty wank. Oh, my sweet man. Of course, you can have a titty wank."

"There is a condition, however!"

"Ohh what that I asked. You have to lick them clean after." She had her hand on my cock and was gently and oh so slowly stroking me. "Yes please," I said. She laughed at me, kindly.

"Your not very good at being my sub slut are you." I didn't answer, I just turned red with embarrassment. "I'll give you a tit wank later, but now while your so deliciously restrained for my pleasure, I'm going to blow that big pink lollipop. Then if my guess is correct and you haven't had a shag for a year or two it will still be up and I'm going to fuck myself bandy on it."

"Tell me, is it always this big? Or has your wanking machine made it bigger?"

"No this is all me."

"Do you want me to be your Mistress? I sure as hell want you and your trouser snake as my sub."

"Oh yes please, I mean I'd love to be, er Tina, er Mistress Tina p, I'd love to be your sub."

"Kevin, stop blabbering or I'll gag you again."

With that, she took my nob in her mouth. I'd never been deep-throated before. I lasted seconds and I pumped the biggest load I had produced for years into her mouth. She sucked up every drop, looked at me with a big shit-eating grin, grabbed my balls to show she wasn't taking no for an answer and dribbled all my cum into my mouth. When I had it all she gave my balls a gentle squeeze pinched my nose and said swallow.