Alexa - Thanks

Story Info
You're welcome.
5.5k words
4.36
44.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexa-Thanks"

"You're, Welcome"

This story is a continuation of the story, Radk's story https://www.literotica.com/s/don-t-believe-everything-you-read

I reached out to be he didn't reply. He hasn't written in about ten years.

I enjoyed the story until the end. It is a very lighthearted story. Take this one as the same.

I saved it in my favorites until I could appropriately deal with the wife. Then, I got this idea one day when my wife showed me something I didn't know a device could do.

I am not a lawyer and have never been in a trial in real life. And I have not played one on TV. So please ignore the inconsistency in the legal proceedings. Remember, this is just a story, and it is fiction.

I don't usually use race in stories. However, race was used in the first story, and I will follow through with it.

Sorry, not much sex in this one. Just like my home life.

......

Fran wrapped her legs around Michael's waist, pulling him in deeper. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!! I'm cumming," screamed Fran.

"Me too," growled Michael as he blasted his load into her.

She ran her hand up and down his back after he collapsed on top of her. Fran purred, "That was great. What's gotten into you?"

Michael collapsed and face-planted into the pillow beside Fran's ear. Lifting his face from the pillow, he sighed, "I'm still trying to make up for my stupidity. You can't imagine how much I love you, Fran.

"I was stupid reading those damn stories and projecting them onto our relationship. I promise you this. I will work the rest of my life to make it up to you."

Fran kissed him lightly on the lips. "Michael, I've told you; I've forgiven you. So, please stop it."

Fran rolled over and said, "Alexa- play "Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers."

Alexa responded. "Unchained Melody by Al Hibbler."

"No, Alexa," responded an exasperated Fran. "Stupid thing."

Michael laughed, "Yea, and they want to fly airplanes and drive cars with them. Let me show you something."

"Alexa," the blue light popped on. "Repeat the last song played," ordered Michael.

Alexa responded, "Playing "Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. From 1965. Under Philis Brothers label."

Fran laid back and started humming along with Bobby Hatfield as he sang.

Michael looked into her beautiful eyes and asked, "Why do you listen to that song after we make love? You know it is about a man in prison missing his woman."

"I know it," she replied. "It makes me feel warm inside. It is like nothing is wrong in the world. I love listening to it after sex."

Fran rolled over and nestled up into Michaels's arms. She purred as she ran her fingers through his chest hair. "Michael, I'd like to go off the pill. We've been married for seven years and are finally financially ready to start a family. What about it? Are you ready to be a Daddy?"

"You're kidding? I'm more than ready. When do you want to start? Right now," he asked.

Fran giggled. "We can start right now, but it won't do us any good. So, I'll set up an appointment to see my doctor. Then, with his approval, I'll go off the pill, and we should be ready within two months.

Michael rolled over on top of her and made sweet love to her.

....

Two weeks later.

"Hon," yelled Michael, "You're running late.

"I know. I know." Fran replied. She kissed Michael on the lips. I'll be home early. See you later. Luv ya." She turned and frantically walked out of the door for work.

Mike yelled back, "I'm going in a little later this morning. Luv you," he responded.

Michael turned and yelled, "Alexa." Then, the blue light came on. "Play Creedence Clearwater Revival."

An hour later, Mike headed out the door. Stopped, turned, and yelled, "Alexa, off," The house went quiet.

Eight hours later, Michael pulled into the home's empty garage. For the first time in months, he beat Fran home.

He walked into the house and yelled, "Alexa," and the blue light came on. "Play the last song played."

The music came on, and Michael stopped in his tracks. He got sicker to his stomach as the song played on. Finally, he ran to the bathroom and threw up his lunch. "Alexa, turn that dam song off," he screamed. The house went dead silent.

"Think, Think," he said to himself. "That fucking cheating bitch. She gave me hell for the last eight months and cut me off for 6. I'll have her ass for this.

"Think, Think. Get cleaned up. Calm down. I need more proof." He hurriedly cleaned the toilet and sprayed down the bathroom with Fe Breeze. "Calm down so you can think." He screamed inside.

"Shit," he heard Fran pull into the garage. "Why showering? Think. Take her out for dinner. Yea, that's it. Clean up and take her to dinner." He stripped down and hopped into the shower.

Knock, knock. The bathroom door opened. "I'm home, Honey. Why are you taking a shower?" Fran asked.

"I thought I'd take you out to dinner. Let's go to Casio's," Michael replied.

Fran replied, "Great, I'll meet you downstairs." He heard the latch snap on the door frame as it closed.

"Wonder if she has already cleaned up after getting her BBC." he thought.

....

Michael sat across from Fran. He was about to burst out in anger. "Calm down, Michael. Don't let her see you losing control. Breathe slow. Relax. You can do this. Don't let her know you know."

"Food looks good; I hope you didn't have Italian for lunch today," he said.

Fran swallowed her bite and wiped her lips with her napkin. "No, I stayed in today. Didn't go anywhere."

"A lie, dammit," he thought. He wanted to scream it out to the world. Stay calm. He smiled at Fran

After finishing dinner, they moved to the bar's dance floor. Fran smiled, "Don't get any ideas tonight, big boy. The doctor told me no sex until next month unless you wanted to use a condom.

He smiled back at her," Don't worry, I can do without." Michael felt relief at her statement.

Fran was miffed at his reaction. She was sure he would rush to the pharmacy to grab some. She didn't anticipate that reply.

.....

The following day Fran walked over to Michael. "Kiss me. I have to run."

He reached over, kissed her, looked into her eyes, and said, "Luv ya." Michael felt a cold chill run up his spine.

Fran smiled, "Luv you too. I'll be home early tonight."

Michael waited until Fran was down the street. "Where to start?" he asked himself—the Bedroom.

He pulled his phone out and took pictures of the content of the drawers as he removed them, looking for hidden locations. The photos were to ensure he placed things back in their original position.

After thirty minutes of searching the room and filming, Michael's phone shut down from a dead battery, "Shit," he said. He walked over to Fran's side of the bed, sat down, and grabbed the recharging cable.

"I got the bitch." He screamed out loud. "I got her. Ding Dong, the bitch is dead. The bitch is dead; the wicked bitch is dead. I knew I wasn't crazy." Then sadness crashed down over him, and he started crying in grief. He was heartbroken.

....

"Bob, this is Michael. I got the proof."

"Michael," Bob sighed, "Not again. First, she'll crucify your ass. And then she'll have you put away."

Silence from the other end of the phone. "Michael, Michael, are you there?"

"Yea, I'm here. I had gotten over it. I thought we were in a great place. But hHell, she was ready to go off the pill and start popping out babies. I wonder now if she was planning on me raising another man's child.

Bob asked, "What evidence do you have?"

Michael explained what he had and what he wanted the Attorney to do.

"I'll do it replied Bob; I'll send over someone to get the evidence. I'll have it assessed and verify it shows a chain of custody,

Michael replied, "Please give me a couple of hours; I need to run out and find a replacement for it, so Fran won't know it's gone."

....

Two hours later.

The doorbell rang. "Hey, Sir, here is your package."

Bob looked at the large black man from The Brown Parcel Delivery Service as the man's smile disappeared. "Here is your package, sir."

"Thanks," replied Michael as he shut the door behind him.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell again. Michael opened the door to see a man standing there is recognized. eHe smirked, "At it again, huh,"

"Hello, officer. Good to see you again. Are you allowed to do this?" asked Michael.

"I'm off today, but who better to gather evidence without bias," he replied.

"Come on, follow me back to the bedroom. I was hoping you could take it and check it for Fran's fingerprints. I Want to make sure we have a solid chain of custody."

The man shook his head. "Sure," he chuckled. "I hope you know what you're doing. She'll take your home in this State if you're not careful."

.....

Three days later.

"Hey, Michael," said Bob, announcing himself over the phone. "It shows her fingerprints on it. But I'm going to warn you right now. The results you want will depend on the Judge and if we can make them agree with the evidence we have. You have a 50/50 chance.

"Good; I have signed a lease for an apartment and will be out by the time you have her served. Listen, I don't want her fired if she had an affair with an office friend. So please don't do it at work. She'll be home at five today. Have her served there. Also, I want to keep her from being fired. If she is, I'll have to pay her alimony."

"Alright, buddy, it's done," replied Bob. "I hope you know what you're doing."

At 5, Michael's phone rang. Looking at the picture of his wife on its face. He hit the green button and spoke, "Hello, Fran."

"Are you out of your damn mind," she screamed into the phone. "I thought we were past this. Come home and let me get you help. And maybe we can fix this before it's too late."

Michael sat there in silence, listening to Fran. "Michael are you there?" she asked.

Michael replied in a calm, soothing tone. "Please, Fran, let me go. I just want out. I have proof, and that's all you need to know. If you make us go to court, it will just cost you more money in lawyer fees. Hell, I'll give you the money we saved for the baby. So please take it and let me go."

"Michael, I love you more than you can imagine. But you must come home so we can fix this."

"Fran, you busted my ass for six damn months over this shit. Then unexpected, you wanted me to start a family with you. Were you planning to get pregnant by your lover and passing it off as mine? Get a lawyer and have him contact mine, and he will show you the evidence. If you sign it, we'll be on our way in 90 days." He hung up.

.....

Two days later, Michael picked up his cell phone to see Bob calling. He answered, "Hello, Bob. How are you doing, Buddy?" He asked. I hope you got good news for me."

"Sorry, Michael. No, I don't. It looks like they are going to fight it. She doesn't want a divorce. She thinks you need psychological help and is willing to help you."

"Damn. She can't make me stay, can she?" Asked Michael.

"No, they can't, but she can drag it out and beat you down until you give in. She must really love you. Are you sure you two can't work it out?"

"No, we can't. Turn the meter on and let er run. This divorce will cost me, my firstborn son, before it's over. But Bob, you can see the evidence she is guilty as hell. "

"Michael, I told you the evidence was tenuous at best," replied Bob. "they'll say that you are imagining everything. And in your mental state, they'll say you planted evidence and can't prove anything.

"Oh, by the way, her lawyer got an injunction against you. You are to continue paying half the Mortgage and Utilities. You must keep her on your medical until after the divorce hearing.

"And as your lawyer, that's a good idea anyway. You don't want to have your house foreclosed on. It will destroy your credit for years. So, make sure you deposit half the rent as well as the utilities. Remember, you moved out."

Michael chuckled, "Yea, not to mention. Just in case I can't pay your bill, you can attach a lien to my house."

....

Three weeks later

"All rise for the Honorable John Colton," yelled out the bailiff. The elderly Judge walked into the courtroom from the side door. He strode to his desk and sat down. Everyone else in the courtroom followed suit.

In a gravelly voice, he asked, "What do we have today, Alan?"

Bailiff: "We have a hearing for the dissolution of the marriage of Plaintiff Michael Bennet vs. Francine Bennet on the grounds of irreconcilable differences."

Judge: "Alright, I'll hear your opening statements."

Bob stood up, Buttoning his coat. "Your Honor, my client is seeking a divorce on irreconcilable differences. We are seeking a 50/50 split with minimum spousal support for two years. Thank you, your Honor."

Next, Fran's Attorney took the floor." Your Honor. My client does not want this divorce. She says her husband has mental issues, and this is not the first time he has accused her of adultery with absolutely no proof."

"Excuse me," said the Judge. "I don't see where he requested this divorce based on adulty."

"Your honor," the Attorney said, "My client wishes to stop this divorce. She is asking for mandatory couple counseling and counseling for her husband. She feels he needs help. He has become delusional reading Cheating Wives stories in Literotica. He is projecting those women onto her."

Sighing, the Judge pointed to Michael's Attorney, "You first counselor. Let's hear your evidence."

Bob smiled, and asked Michael. "Mr. Bennett. Do you love your wife?

Michael: "I do, sir, but I can't live with her anymore. She can't keep her legs closed."

Fran's Attorney: "Objection."

Judge: "Sustained. Mr. Bennett that is not the question. Keep those comments to yourself, please."

Michael: "Yes, your honor."

Bob: "How did you discover your wife's infidelity?"

Michael: "Every time we made love, she insisted on playing the righteous Brothers' version of 'Unchained Melody' on Alexa. She says it made her feel warm and loved in her heart. So recently, I showed her how just say play the last song to get the music to repeat itself.

"That morning, I was the last to go to work. So, I played some Credence Clearwater Revival before I left for work."

That day I happened to beat Fran home. So, when I walked into the house, I told Alexa to replay the last song. That's when Unchained Melody played."

Michael looked over to see Fran frantically talking to her lawyer. She turned and smiled at Michael. It was a loving, caring smile, showing concern for her sick husband.

Bob walked over to his table. And picked up a sealed plastic bag and walked up to the Judge's Bench. "Your Honor. I want to introduce this into evidence as exhibit A. The Judge nodded.

Bob: Mr. Bennett. "Do you recognize this cable? And where did you find it?"

Michael: "Yes, I found it plugged in on my wife's side of the bed."

Bob: "And why did this cable concern you?"

Michael: "It is a power charging connector for a USB -C cable."

Bob: "And why is that important?"

Michael: "It is used to power all phones except for iPhones. iPhones have their proprietary cable. Since we have only iPhone devices in our house, she must have a burner phone to contact her lover."

Fran's Attorney: "Objection. Speculation."

Judge: "Sustained"

Bob. "So, you're telling the court you have no reason to have this cable in the house. And no device you are aware of uses this type of cable."

Michael: "That's correct."

Bob turned to the Judge, "Your Honor, we are willing to produce the witness that gathered this cable from Mr. Bennett's home and kept the chain of custody. We can also produce the lab technician from the lab that took the fingerprint from it. And they are willing to testify the fingerprint on it belongs to Mrs. Bennett."

The Judge turned to Fran's Attorney, "Well."

He replied, "No objections, your Honor. We'll accept the evidence."

Bob:" That's all, your Honor."

Fran's Attorney stood up: "Your Honor, I have a few questions for Mr. Bennett."

Fran's Attorney: "Mr. Bennett. Did you buy miniature video cameras for the house unbeknown to your wife?

Michael: "Yes."

Frans Attorney: "Did you put a GPS in her car?"

Michael: "Yes"

Fran's Attorney: "Did you put an app on her phone and digital listening devices in her car and around your house?"

Michael: "Yes."

Fran's Attorney: "Mr. Bennett, did you check her panties and clothes in the hamper?"

Michael: "Yes."

Fan's Attorney, "Did you rent a car and follow her around while you were supposed to be out of town?"

Michael: "Yes:"

Fran's Attorney: "Mr. Bennett, did you follow your wife on her girl's night out to a friend's house, where a Policeman arrested you for being a peeping Tom? And it turned out to be just a hen's lingerie party. And was the black man their Gay?"

Michael: Lowering his head, "Yes."

Frans Attorney: Michael kept his head down. "Mr. Bennett. Michael raised his head. Did you find anything?"

Michael: "Shook his head, no."

Fran's Attorney: "Let the court show he shook his head no. That's all for this witness."

Bob: "No more questions, your honor."

Judge: "You may step down."

Fran's Attorney: "I call Mrs. Michael Bennett."

Fran took the oath and was seated.

Fran's Attorney:" Mrs. Bennett, Do you love your husband?"

Fran: "Lord, yes, very much so. But the man is driving me crazy."

Fran's Attorney: "Why is that Mrs. Bennett"

Fran: "This started about a year ago. He had gotten into reading those damn Literotica Cheating Wives stories and projected those onto me. I forgave him even after he publicly humiliated me in front of my friends. He spent $1500 on eavesdropping equipment where he found nothing."

Fran's Attorney: "Do you want to get a divorce?"

Fran: "God, no. We were talking about starting a family. I want his children. If I were trying to cuckold him, a DNA test would screw me over. I just want him to get help so we can move forward with our lives."

Fran's Attorney: "Is he a good loving husband? Does he meet all your needs? Do you want to grow old with him?"

Fran: "Yes, Yes, yes to all those questions."

Fran turned to Michael and started sobbing, "Please, Michael, come home. We'll get you help, Honey. I love more you than life itself. Please, I love you."

Fran's Attorney: "That's all."

Bob: "I'd like to ask a few questions, your Honor. Mrs. Bennett. Can you explain how the cable that will not charge a single device in your home?

Fran: "My old one wore out. I stopped by Walmart and picked up what I thought was an iPhone cable. It wasn't until I got home and tried plugging it in. That's when I realized I had purchased the wrong cable."

Bob: "Did you charge it on your credit card?"

Fran: "No, I did not. I had taken cash out the ATM earlier that week and paid for it out of those funds."

Bob: "How do you explain the change in music."

Fran; "I can't. We had made love the night before." Then, looking at Michael, "And again that morning." Fran blushed. "That's why I was running late for work. He plays that album all the time. Maybe he just thought he did that morning."

Bob: "That's all I have for Mrs. Bennett."

The two attorneys rest their case.

The Judge looked out at Michael and spoke, "Mr. Bennett, I can't force you to stay married. But I want you to know in this State, I can determine how marital funds are distributed and assets are divided.

"I have heard nothing that would make me believe that Mrs. Bennett has done anything to deserve what you have accused her of doing.

"I want you to go to and see a court-appointed counselor to determine your mental health and then 12 weeks of marriage counseling. For which you will pay for both.

12