All Comments on 'Alexa - Thanks'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very good. the only thing missing is their families apologizing to him for thinking he was crazy, and berating her. It would be nice to see her get charged with perjury, and also have the reason for the divorce changed to adultery. Make it part of the public record that she is a cheating slut. If she wants to become a mommy, might be difficult to find a decent guy once they do a background check on her.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Awesome!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am familiar with the song "Torn between two lovers." by Mary MacGregor. I've heard it. It's so bad I submit that Michael was actually being brutal and vengeful to Fran.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure it was the best results for both of them, but it was funnier than hell! ALEXA tell me a joke!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Unbelievably stupid

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

All's well that ends well!

5

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Great story with a little humor. I hope Marcel’s missus kicked his cheating black ass too.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

I loved this short but unusual story of getting caught. Fran got caught in her lie and now, has to live as a known cheating BBC slut. Divorce was the correct answer to his situation. Thank goodness, Michael kept his investigation up on his cheating wife. A good fun story with the right ending... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty funny 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 stars! From what I've seen, we gotta get all these people UNFUCK machines!

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Very creative.

Typical of a cheating wife to gaslight the poor husband, when he was right all along.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Ouch.

I'm glad I don't have an Alexa.

Never will.

/

Thanks Omegaman56

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

The author stated in his foreword that he didn't know much about legal proceedings, unfortunately he neglected to warn us that the story was written in the style of a twelve year old. Being ignorant of legal proceedings and being totally ridiculous are two different things. This was so much like slapstick I was expecting the custard pie fight to start any minute.

I read the much superior original and I understand the frustration it might cause certain types of readers, so I'll lend them some advice from Fran in that story "you need to go away and get your head examined."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t understand why some authors insist on writing courtroom scenes when they have no clue what they’re talking about. This was like the dumbest, most ignorant episode of law and order ever written. Try to stick to things you actually understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's kind of bizarre.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Hahahaha! Full marks!

I always hated how that story ended.

Wonderful sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have made Fran a submissive slut to Marcel's wife, otherwise nice BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 12" cock? Really? Your stupidity is showing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a lot of fun !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OOOOOH that was yummy almost as good as the original, lovely vein of thought and some nice takes like this one "Men compete for every day of their lives to prove themselves". Only sometime men just don't know when to give up the effort and retreat, regroup and move onto bigger and better things.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Good funny little story.

Alexa’s cousin Siri responds the same. I was joking with my brother-in-law on a text and called him an asshole and Siri admonished me, “That’s not nice”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Like that Karma had Fran getting her ass kicked by by the wife of the man she was cheating with. It'd been interesting if the story had "Alexa" being the one snooping on Fran the whole time and secretly gathering evidence of her cheating and then giving it to the husband. People might be surprised at the things "Alexa" listens in on and has stored in her cloud memory.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Hilarious! Yours is the correct ending for the story. Good job.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That was different! Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Mr. Bennett, did you follow your wife on her girl's night out to a friend's house" - It was their house.

\

"Bang, Bang went the gavel." - Did the judge say that, because there's no close quote for the judge's statement.

\

"Michael is there any way...." - MAYBE if she had admitted it when he first accused her and stopped, and had counseling, but she made him into a fool, embarrassed him and continued her affair.

\

I was going to ask how she would explain a mixed-race baby, but she answered that question.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I am glad you put the link to the original in your story. I read it first it was a good read ⭐⭐⭐. After reading it I was really interested in where you would take the story.

Needless to say, I was quite please in the direction of your story. I am still LOL at how you finished. You have the knack for taking the obvious and giving it a spin most would not think.

Looking forward to more of your tales.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah the author of the original story really talked down to the people who liked BTB stories. I wonder if those giving grief to people for liking that genre, are the same ones cheating on their own spouses. Perhaps the BTB tales are hitting to close the truth for them? -- 5☆ I liked it, so hate me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much talk, too much Alexa and finally this crap with the judge… 2 points.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Clever and different. Didn't explain why Marcel delivered packages to her after the first court appearance.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
The song

Selections were great it was a nice finish.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 1 year ago

Great story, Songs you picked worked well, but the best thing was the change in Alexa. With what Alexa hears, she (it) could probably write a Loving Wives story for Lit. Tanglosax

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Haha, love the ending! Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent ending to the first story!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 1 year ago

So much better than the original. Well done.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars - although, the plot was a bit slim, I found it to be funny.

Music has always been an important part of my life and Covid prompted me to revive a huge backlog of songs I have collected over the decades. Music jogs my memories and brings back thousands of GOOD memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's so funny I reread the first story two days ago this was a great ending ! Thanks for your time

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

This is a very nice, short, and funny tale. Well-writen and creative. I loved it. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate that you redeemed the husband from the first story.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Good story, thanks.

Davidj001Davidj001over 1 year ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣DAM YOU! I just pee'd my pants!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy story but it had a fitting ending. Never fuck with a man that reads Literotica Loving Wives stories, you never can tell what he might learn, Thank you to Alexa

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

I love this follow up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice tale and wildly creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You reeely changed directions with story…..

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get this is a free site and writers don't get paid, but have some fucking pride in your work and EDIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat convoluted, bad dialogue? disjointed?

Still damned good.

In fact, bloody good!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

A good one I got a good chuckle out of it.

Thanks for writing

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Wow! A messy C- satire is finished after years of gathering cobwebs by another C- satire. No problem with that, but try to consider what good reason there is for submitting it for publication!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. Not as frivolous as the original. But still had the same vibe. I've been waiting for someone to put a great ending on that story. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

It was a 4 until the end - pushed it up to 5*! Hilarious...

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

liked this a hell of a lot better than the original

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Good ending. The court resolution is not credible but I guess you did not have a time to dig in for something better. Housewives having sex with delivery men (postman, milkman...) is an old theme even though it is not used very much in LW.

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

🤣️🤣️🤣️ Truly funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better than the original. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You forgot, Bad Moon On The Rise, CCR 1967 fantasy records

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Until you did the Alexa part up it was a 5, we all know those things struggle with a basic command let alone a conversation as you created it, yes was a story but for me the Alexa part was just to over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious! Great Ending 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was novel.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever,very clever. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol that was a funny and enjoyable read .

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to the previous comment.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

+1 to the previous comment.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Rarely laughed so heartily. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was so badly written with the "2 hours" and "3 days" that I stopped reading. Wondering how story turned out.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks,

Your nitpicks are at an all time low. Congratulations.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

that wasnt nice making us read that dumbass first story

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"So please ignore the inconsistency in the legal proceedings." google is ur friend

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

"dialog" 'thinking to urself' a little pro tip for ya someone thinking to them selves is not dialog when u use "" it means someone is physically speaking

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

holy cow u butchered it lol its a divorce hearing u dont need evidence to divorce someone for differences lol idgit that whole court room crap screwed it up bad even for a humor/sat cat

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

u should have deleted the court room scene and had done it differently. chain of custody lol wow sorry but the police dont investigate adultery and collect evidence of the fact. the last bit was funny, but the court room scene screwed it up for me

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Not bad. Ignore the idiotic criticisms from those who have written exactly nothing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

women are not smart at all lol WTF Hey Fran get used to filling out dose welfare forms! lol

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

Well done! Likely far fetched but it is a story and I was entertained so enough said - full stars. Yes I assume because by number of comments it was hated and ridiculed. I appreciate a writer who writes.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, you got me on that story. I didn’t see the cheating coming. I love a surprise ending. Thanks! *****

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

Wow! That goa a big smile😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Find out that hoe's phone number and have one of our dealers sell her a few UNFUCK machines. The bitch would wear them out... so she needs more than 1. She'd better take boxing lessons, too!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Silly but a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant!

I’ll bet Vandemonium is jealous that you came up with a new method of discovery!

And people, comparing what happens in the criminal courts on “Law and Order” to what happens in family courts where divorce and custody issues are dealt with is ludicrous. The author did a decent job, there.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope11 months ago

BBC trope is so tiring. Please come up with something better.

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
Stupid

Really stupid.

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

According to ruttweiler it was stupid. Personally, i thimk it's FUCKING HILARIOUS! Well played. 5 stars

XluckyleeXluckylee10 months ago

Loved it 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ah the dumb bbc tope strikes again. Check out a ornis calculator online. The differences in average and std deviation are not that large. For even a black guy, 12 inches is like 1 in 2 million offs. And yet in LW stories that is a common size on all black men. Gets old after a while. Did like the Alexa angle and Marcel taking "lunch breaks" basically every day. Since the guy was so massive, how did hubby not know. Yes he was cut off for 6 months, but by the time she let him back in she would be stretched out completely. So dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another Narcissist cheating slut, that gets off on punishing and cutting off her husband. I liked this ending, gave it a 4. I know the last court scene, was supposed to be a knock off of a few good men, “ You can’t handle the truth, did you order the code red? You are damn right I did!” But in this case, the dialog with Marcelle about him eating the cum, would never have been allowed. And by Marcelle answering and calling her out, he proved his testimony was perjury. I realize everything is fiction, but the author spent a lot of time on a charging cord, which never would have been in the house. She would have kept that phone in her car, and charged it a work. Overall good plot, but not tied together very well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with commenter two posts below about 1 month ago. The bbc 12 inch tropes get really tiresome. Yes this is fiction, but apparently common in LW stories despite being as incredibly rare, not to mention there is a weak correlation between size length and girth. Seriously fo a little research. All the bbc trope does is perpetuate latent stereotypes about black males. And besides thr vast majority of women want a penis between 6 to 8 inches (where 5.25 is average) to fully satisfy them. Anything larger than 8 is a waste of length because of vaginal size limits exectp in rare cases and majority of women in a large study says 9 inches or larger is less satisfying as they cannot reach maximal fulfillment. And besides if you are above average and cannot Tao the cervix then either your partner has a huge vaginal tract or you are aren't doing something right. Heck you should be able to feel it with your longer fingers unless you have small hands.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

+1 due to the song choices at the end. But the big black penis trope is so tiresome. A 12 inch penis might as well be a unicorn. Something like a 1 in 10 million chance, maybe several times higher than for black mean. Yet in LW stories every black male cheating partner is over 11 inches and even if the husband is say 8 inches, those extra 3-4 inches always some how fit into a wife's vagina, despite the fact that a penis does NOT get through a woman's cervix and their vaginal tracts stretch for girth, not length. Yes some women have 10 inch vaginal Tracy's but they are also extremely rare. Most size queens can never get a well endowed penis fully inside. And beside length and girth are only weakly correlated. Check out penis size calculators online. Oh well. Whatever, it is fiction.

BeBopper99BeBopper993 months ago

5l* I loved the big come back and BTB. The MC hung in there until finally the two cheaters got caught. Good dark humor. Write On!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Humorous, but nothing with the Stereotype in it gets top scores.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

Cheaters ALWAYS get caught! Bitch beaten and burnt.

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

Good story and pretty ingenious! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...