Alexander Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was now lying on his back on the bed. The brunette quickly sprang onto the bed legs either side of his neck. She thrust her pubic area into his face and he began with his tongue to massage her clitoris. The blonde returned to the table and brought something he could not clearly see back with her. She then sprang on the bed and fell heavily onto his erect cock. His cock was inside her and she was moving up and down. She had reached behind her, between his legs and she began to rub the area between his balls towards his anus. This made him jerk upwards further into her.

The brunette pulled his arms outwards from his side to shoulder height placed her knees on them and lifted her-self up. His arms were then thrust above his head and she was tying his arms to the posts. She began to kiss him very roughly her tongue down his throat. She got off and retrieved the item her sister had brought over. First he was unsure what it was then he saw it was a leather hood. She placed a ball shape encompassed in the hood into his mouth. The hood went over his head and tied up with leather straps. There were no eye slits but holes near his mouth and nose so he could breathe. His legs were being tied to posts. He could move but his struggle resulted in pain. One of them had pulled on the barb chains in his nipples to stop him.

The twins both began to run their hands over his body starting at his ankles. One on each side they moved towards his cock and each took turns to suck his cock into their mouths. Alex felt the pleasure but with great guilt. He could not help himself. He came but remained hard because of the silver around his shaft. One of them had climbed onto him and was now straddled across him. His cock was within her and she moved herself up and down on him. A door opened someone unknown to him was in the room. He felt someone sit on his chest then move. He felt weight on his face and movement. It pressed the ball into his mouth more. What he did not know was that the hood had a hard phallic the other side in same position as the ball in his mouth. The blonde was moving her body up and down this object. In effect both were having sex on him.

The nipple chain was pulled and he reacted by thrusting his body upwards. The twins swapped places. As they did another pair of hands touched his ankles and moved upwards towards his groin. A wet object, a tongue touched his skin and licked the area between his cock and anus. The same object now seemed to lick him more vigorously at his anus. Then he felt something hard, big and cold being forced into his anus. The hands massage his thighs. The girls swapped again the other hands went. This time the blonde faced her sister so Alex felt legs at the side of his head. She leaned forward using his chest to place her hands to steady herself. Her sister did the same with his stomach. They met and they kissed eventually grabbing each other's faces. The object in his rectum became cold and was forced further into him by the hands that had put it into his anus. Alex could not move. He could breathe barely. He felt crushed now as the girls swapped places again and again.

It stopped. He heard laughter and he was alone the object was removed from his anus. Before he could adjust or move. Hands were on him again massaging his cock and then fingers in his anus. The hood was removed from his head but a ball gag placed into his mouth. He could not move or bring up his head because of the collar around his neck. They laughed.

The blond on top of him now rode his cock and occasionally pulled the chains to his nipples. This always made him thrust upwards to her pleasure. Tiring of his cock she got up and allowed her sister to ride him while she kissed her passionately and sucked her breasts.

The door opened and all play ceased. The sisters had had their money's worth. They dressed and left. Alex was left for a while alone and then Marcus came to him. With two others he untied Alex, removed all the toys and led him to a room where he was washed, dressed given food and the red liquid but none of them ever spoke to him or made eye contact. He was walked back to his room and laid on the bed. Where he willing collapsed and slept exhausted.

Chapter 7

Alex's life continued in much the same way. Each night he met a client who did with him what they wanted. A pattern developed. Sometimes, rarely, Alex was not required to perform. He heard the sounds as others partied but he was left alone. He had learnt, from a maid who washed him, that others performed as he did but they were not humans, vampires not captives in fact they were willing participants in the acts. They were allowed, restricted by daylight, to come and go as they pleased. Only he was a slave

On these days his paints were bought to his room, the window shutters left opened and he was left alone. Food was provided four times a day. During these rare times he was able to confirm what he already suspected that winter had arrived. In his room a fire was lit every day. His clothes became thicker, the bedding changed to furs and the walls were lined with heavy tapestries. Alex knew he could not stay in this place or with the situation he had to escape, die trying or take his own life. He began to theorise a plan.

He watched from the window and saw during the day there seemed few people around but when he opened, the unlocked, window he saw immediately that armed guards appeared from everywhere. No escape during daylight. But the window was wide enough for him to escape through.

At night there was lots of noise. The shutter to the window was locked. During one night he was alone he inspected the lock. It was a square shaped hole in a piece of circular metal. The key had to be a piece of simple wood or metal with the correct sh shaped tip which when turned opened the lock. He would have to either steal it but it would be noticed or make his own version but how? It came to him one day when he was painting. A brush. He could fashion a key from one of the thicker brushes wooden handle. He was watched more closely since he had opened the window but as a young boy his brother Philippe had taught him some tricks using sleight of hand. He took two brushes in his hand and walked towards the shutter and held up one brush as if measuring something on the distant horizon. As he turned back towards his canvas he let the other brush fall into his jacket sleeve. At the end of the day his painting equipment was removed. He hid the brush in the folds of material in the dusty canopy above his bed.

After a few days it was obvious that no one had missed the brush. Returning from a particularly violent performance where he had tried to act as a willing party to the act. He asked Marcus if he could have some painting knives for his new picture to paint small distant trees. Marcus, speaking freely for the first time, said he would ask the master.

The next day was a rare rest day for him. Marcus came with all the normal equipment and with a small box that contained many small blades and knives that could be used for painting. Marcus said the master had agreed as he had begun to behave correctly. A servant watched him again. He went through the content of the box and carefully selected blades to paint with and a blade small enough to hid but robust enough to work the wood of the brush handle. Once selected it was easy to hid it amongst the others and simply drop it into his pocket.

When able he worked at night on fashioning the key and when he had it perfectly he opened the shutter lock, re-locked it and hid the key and blade back in his hiding place.

Time went slowly while he waited for the right time to escape. Winter seemed to pass to spring, as the fire was not lit so often his clothes became a little thinner and the extra tapestries removed. Eventually the furs were removed from his bed. He allowed more time until changes in the running of him made him believe it might be summer

He continued to be allowed to paint as he finished each painting he would sign and date them. He had been using the name Louis-Philippe Bretagne. He hoped that someone might see his painting and knowing his family query the signature. He marked each with the year 1705. Until one day he asked the servant watching him for the date. He replied 18th July 1706. Alex had been 21 for four months. He had to escape and soon.

Chapter 8

A few days later he got his chance. The house was in movement all day. Wagons arrived with food, wine, bread, meat and musicians in fact everything required for a party. Alex feared it would mean a performance of some severity. However this was not the case. Marcus arrived with his painting equipment. He told Alex the master would be having a party for the workers of the house and fields. Party, lots of noise a perfect backdrop for his escape. His meal came as usual and the painting equipment removed and the window shutters were locked.

He waited and the party began there was music, sounds of laughter and eventually no one seemed to be heard entering the house from his side. He quickly got his key and dressed in dark clothes, so he would blend with the night and the peasants he might meet. He also had a small bottle of the red liquid that was left for him to drink during each night. He opened the shutters and window. It was a large wide opening window. He moved a stool to the window and climbed out. He had observed on the only day he opened the window that there was a ledge just a few feet below his window, which stretched along the wall of the house. He easily made it onto the ledge.

As he walked around he watched and no guards appeared. There were no further windows along the wall. He reached the end of the ledge in view but the ledge went around the other side of the house. He was able to see in the moonlight that the drop to the floor was not as high as he thought and that there was a forest on this side of the house. He took a chance and jumped. He landed well with no injury and made off into the forest. He ran as fast as he could. He had no idea where he was, what country he was in? How far was it to the road? Or a friendly village not owned by Klaus? He did not care and just moved on.

The moon faded and the sun came up. He was tired but could not stop his freedom depending on it. The forest opened into a small clearing. He saw a river the other side of the clearing. This could be the Adda. When he reached the river he stopped to drink and look around him. Ahead were worked fields. To the right the clearing continued. To his left there was a forest and beyond that mountains. Alex knew the Adda rose in the Alps. The mountains he knew well enough as the Alps and France, if this was Italy, would be over the horizon. Home he said to himself. He had seen them many times before on family holidays so he headed towards them. Walking through the woods in front of them he slowed he was tired. He took the bottle of red liquid from his pocket. If he was right this would give him energy because it was he believed wine mixed with Klaus's blood. He drank a little of it. All of it he was sure would make him tired. He was right he felt awake and strong. He put the bottle in his pocket and moved on. His pace was quicker the liquid had done something to him. He ran on throughout the day and night returned. He knew that he would have been missed by now and surely he would be being tracked. He knew he was many miles away from the house and closer to the mountains. To aid him he stopped occasionally and took more red liquid.

The forest ended at the foot of the mountains he had seen. A small road wound its way up the mountain. This was what he wanted a mountain pass. Nothing seemed to be on the road in either direction. So he began to walk up the mountain road. Night turned to day but he carried on with his escape with the aid of the red liquid he did not tire or need rest. He made it to the top of the mountain and the road meandered down the other side and he saw in the distance a village was this a French village. He walked on. He was free.

Eventually he reached the village. He saw it consisted of a tavern, a few houses, a brothel, stables, blacksmith and a bakery. Daylight was coming shortly, maybe 4 hours away, so he looked for somewhere to sleep to conserve what little red liquid he had. He found a hidden area in the loft of the stables covered him-self with straw and slept.

Chapter 9

When he awoke it was indeed morning. Mid morning people were bustling around in the village. He watched from his hiding place. He saw men arrive on horses and recognised the uniforms they wore. He had seen them briefly when he opened the window of his prison that day they worked for Klaus. They looked around the village and came into the stable but he remained undetected. He would have to move on. They rode off and he remained concealed until evening. He took the last of the red liquid, discarded the bottle and left his hiding place. He walked around the back of the buildings in case anyone saw him. As he walked around the back of the brothel he noticed a table covered with food and drink. No one was there and he guessed it was a hospitality area for clients. He approached carefully as he did he noticed a door into the brothel was open. No one was there. He approached the table and quickly took bread, meat and apples and gulped down some wine. He would need food now he had run out of red liquid.

He heard voices and walked on quickly. The voices were French. Was he in France or were these soldiers billeted in Italy or deserters working for Klaus. He stopped some distance away and watched. Should he approach them, explain who he was and what had happened to him? Or simply continue on towards his home. He decided on the later and walked on out of the village.

By the middle of the next day he realised the liquid had worn off. He had to stop and rest and eat but made good progress. He wondered if Klaus was correct would his wounds re-appear he did not believe they would. Day became night and no wounds but he had to find shelter in bushes and sleep. He woke in the early hours of the morning and began his walk. He heard the sounds of a coach and horses coming towards him. He covered his face and looked towards the ground. He did not recognise the coach. It passed him and did not stop. He was relieved and as he smiled he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, which began to hurt like hell. He had not heard it but a musket ball had hit him. He moved on without looking back then he heard the sound of the second musket ball and again it hit him in the back. He stumbled forward and fell to the floor. A highwayman? He was to die killed by a robber having escaped the hell of Klaus.

But he was wrong. He heard feet running as people approached him. To his horror he heard a familiar voice. Klaus. He had found him. Alex prayed for death because he knew Klaus could heal him if he wished and then punish him. He was turned over and held down while Klaus forced a heavy red liquid into his mouth. He gaged to try and force the liquid out of his body but instead felt the pain of a knife being rammed into his chest. He was lifted, gagged, his hands tied behind his back and a hood placed on his head. He was thrown into something and he heard the sound of a lid closing. He was in a box. The liquid worked he blacked out.

Chapter 10

He woke to the movement of what he assumed was the coach on the road how long he had been in the box he did not know. He could see nothing. There was noise muffled voices but he could not make out the words or language. He unfortunately was not dead and felt very well. What horror awaited him now he did not know. He slept and woke several times and still he was in the same place. He was not fed or given the red liquid but he did not feel hungry. He slept.

He felt as if the box was being lifted and after a short while dropped. One side picked up and then drag upwards, perhaps stairs, from the scrapping along the bottom. He was obviously being taken back to his room. Dropped again he waited. There was noise about him footsteps, dragging of furniture. Eventually all stopped. The lid was taken up and he was dragged from the box and thrown to the ground. As he tried to stand a foot was placed on his back and he was forced to the floor.

His hands were untied. The jacket he wore was being removed. The foot moved for the jacket to be taken off completely and then the foot returned to his back. His shirt was literally torn from his body. He was picked up and held up under his armpits. His breeches and boots were taken off. He was naked. He was pushed forward till he hit an object. His head was turned towards the right and he felt something hard against his hooded cheek. His hands were taken up to shoulder height and tied to the object. His legs were separated and tied at the ankle to whatever the object was. The hood was removed and the material gag replaced with a ball gag.

His eyes adjusted to the light. This was not his room or a room he had been in before. He saw his right hand was tied to a long piece of wood. His face was against wood. He felt a cord being placed around his neck and tied. He felt cord being placed around his waist securing him closely to the wooden object. He could see the walls they were covered in tapestries so this was not a dungeon. He noticed that the object was slightly slanted and was close to a wall. Clearly it was propped up against the wall. He suddenly realised he had seen this before. It was a whipping table. His father owned one and had used it to whip servants. His brother Louis used it to tie maids down so he could rape them.

He heard a door open behind him. "He is ready master. I will get the necessary items I will need and return. Here is your whip". Marcus.

The door opened and closed. Marcus had obviously left the room. Klaus approached he heard his footsteps. He heard swoosh and felt the impact of the whip on his back. His buttocks, his body, his buttocks and then his body the pattern continued for a long time. Alex tried to occupy his mind from the pain by keeping count. He stopped at 67. He did not hear Marcus return but was aware of his presence when he had his gag moved down and liquid was forced into his mouth. A pause oil or liquid was poured on to his back and then the whipping began. This went on and on for an age. Alex knew he was not healing and he felt nauseous. It stopped because Alex blacked out and Marcus protested that to go further would kill him. Klaus threw the whip away.

Marcus had reminded Klaus that the musket balls would remain in Alex's back when his skin healed. Marcus was unsure if vampire blood, though powerful and able to heal wounds and softer internal areas inside the human body, he was unsure it healed bones or fought infections. A musket ball was a serious issue an encourager of infection. Marcus using the medical skills he had felt within the open wounds created by the whip for the two musket balls. He found both but he was right there was infection. He applied the paste he had made from Klaus's blood and herbs

Chapter 11

Marcus entered the room. Alex was still asleep. It had been six hours all injuries were healed and no signs of the infection Marcus had found. Thankfully the master wished to punish and not kill his favourite toy. No one knew how Alex had escaped and thankfully no one was punished or killed as a result of his foolishness. It had been easy to find him. Klaus knew he could only go so far.

Rodrigo had smelt Alex at the village just inside the French border. Klaus merely took out the coach and smelt for Alex's scent the smell of his blood.

This house was different to the villa in Italy. It stood in the Carpathians with only one way in or out. Alex's room had no windows the master had insisted. The walls were clad in tapestries and fur it would be cold soon. There was a table and chair, the whipping table and the bed. It was a four-poster with no canopy and it was placed almost in the middle of the room. The bed was very good, very soft and would normally be full of pillows, covers and winter furs.

123456...9